Favela Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maithri had finished all her crepes, she slowly put down her fork and pushed back her chair, getting to her feet she steadily walked forward to where Marcella was sitting. Olivia's mother stiffened, her eyes revealing the uncertainty that she was clearly feeling. Maithri herself was not entirely sure of her own intentions, but then she was bending down, wrapping her arms around Marcella's back.

She was a little surprised when Marcella reciprocated the hug, the older woman's strong yet wiry arms encircling her narrow waist, drawing the two of them quickly together. Their naked breasts colliding, Maithri's massive pillowy bust enveloping Marcella's comparatively minimal chest. "Don't be." Maithri murmured softly next to Marcella's right ear. "Your daughter loves you in ways I can only dream about."

Now she felt like crying again, her emotions were all over the place. Leaning back slowly, not really pulling away, but also trying to gently end the hug. "I want to help you... get to know your daughter better." Maithri breathed, acutely aware that her bountiful bosom was still spilling over Marcella's meager cleavage, she could feel the cool touch of the woman's nipple ring contrasting with the warmth of her dark skin.

She was also acutely aware of how quickly the conversation had turned in her favor, this new direction bringing her suddenly within reach of her mission, but her body now also threatened to betray her, as she felt a flush of corresponding arousal which would accompany every tangential thought involving Olivia becoming willingly sexually available. Marcella's hands dropped slowly, unconsciously down Maithri's back, settling just above the girl's wide hips.

Capturing Marcella's eyes once more she poured as much sincerity into the following words as she dared. "We both love Olivia and want her to be happy. I think we can help each other. You know things about her only a mother would know, and I know things only her lover would know." Using the word 'lover' filled Maithri with an uneasy electricity that tingled in every cell, she could feel her nipples hardening, poking hotly into Marcella's lean chest.

"We should talk soon, about things we could do to improve our respective relationships. I know you want to get closer to your daughter..." She let that sentence hang for a moment, her eyes darting off to the side as though she were considering something important. Marcella's hands absently crested Maithri's hip bones, her thumbs coming to rest on the waistband of the brown thong the girl was wearing. Absently she began to subtly adjust the sides, as though she were straightening her own underwear.

Maithri stiffened but didn't say anything, instead she continued with her monologue, resting her hands on Marcella's shoulders and gently squeezing them to relieve the building sexual tension she was feeling. "Olivia never stops talking about you." She baited, noting the way Marcella's eyes snapped to attention, a curious, almost hungry looking grin turning up the corners of her mouth.

Marcella's hands traveled around the back of Maithri's body, tugging her panties slightly tighter before working their way around the front and making one final adjustment. Maithri inhaled sharply as the crotch lightly squeezed her tingling vulva. "Ah! S-sorry!" Marcella's hands jerked reflexively away, she was blushing and couldn't make eye contact. "I didn't realize what I was doing." She mumbled abashedly. "The elastic was twisted, I was just fixing it without thinking."

Maithri laughed. "Olivia warned me about you. She said you can get very... physical." The girl matched Marcella's shy grin. "Anyway, I don't mind." Maithri pulled on Marcella's shoulders, re-closing the slight gap that had formed between them during the woman's fluster, secretly relishing the subtly dominant sensation of her large breasts mushing into the woman's nearly flat chest. It pleased her to feel the contrast and know that at least in this one 'small' way she had Marcella beat.

"They are your panties after all." She concluded coyly, glancing down at her crotch. Marcella's blush deepened. Sensing another opening, Maithri pressed on. "Don't feel bad. You were very gentle, it made me feel loved and cared for, I imagined that this is what it must have felt like to be your daughter, growing up." Marcella's mouth quirked, she was still embarrassed but clearly also amused by this thought.

"Now that you mention it, maybe I was confusing you with Olivia. The two of you are about the same size. Uh.." She cleared her throat loudly. "At least, in some respects." She twirled her finger vertically in a circle, while her eyes darted conspicuously away from Maithri's intrepid cleavage. "I think you should keep the thong." She continued wearily. "It looks like it finally found its true home." She laughed raspily.

Maithri wasn't sure what to make of that curious little comment, but she was more interested in changing the subject back to the matter at hand. "I'll bet you have all kinds of exciting stories about Olivia." She smiled winningly. "Sweet, intimate, moments." She sighed longingly, fluttering her eyes as her bosom heaved into Marcella, nearly pushing them apart.

"Well, I suppose a few... incidents, spring to mind." Marcella snorted contritely. "That girl was like a wild animal growing up. Haunting the trees like a howler monkey, filthy as a wallowing tapir, lazy as a capybara. Nothing like the beautiful and sophisticated young woman we know today." Their eyes locked, Marcella's sparkling ineffably, infectiously. Maithri felt something then, a true connection, a mirroring of her own deep emotional currents.

"I have stories too you know?" Her voice carried a certain salaciousness that was not entirely unintentional. "Maybe we should share them sometime?" She scrunched her eyes coquettishly as she pushed away, finally breaking the deliciously warm contact between their two bodies. This time it was Marcella who sighed longingly. Maithri bounced towards the hallway. "I should really go get Olivia up, we wouldn't want to be late for work." She huffed belatedly.

She glanced back over her shoulder as she reached the archway, Marcella was eyeing her appraisingly, eyes narrowed, seeming to pick up on the subtle tease Maithri had impishly implied. "I'd like that." She responded finally, cracking her legs slightly apart as she gently wiped her mouth with a cloth napkin. Maithri smiled warmly and kicked up one heel before turning the corner.

Once back in Olivia's room she quickly relayed the information, her friend was ecstatic. "I almost can't believe it..." She mumbled distractedly. Maithri pranced about, feeling exceedingly proud of herself.

"I know, right?!" Olivia watched the girl's graceful fluid movements, they reminded her of Marcella's dancing, and it occurred to her for the second time in not so many days, that Maithri was no ordinary person. She found herself fully believing for the first time in the girl's tall tales about her lineage. Epiphany or not, she felt the sharp twinge of her time patch signaling that they had to leave immediately to avoid being late for work.

Jumping up quickly, bouncing on one leg she tugged off her friend's golden underwear. "Com'ere." She snapped good-naturedly, awkwardly snatching at one of Maithri's flailing arms with her free hand. Somehow she caught it. "We don't have time for you to finish yourself off, so I'm going to do you a favor." Sitting down heavily on the edge of her bed, she pulled her friend down on top of her lap.

Maithri sat facing away, twisting her neck to look behind, she fixed her friend with an uncomprehending expression of alarm. "Your reward?" Olivia stated succinctly. Maithri's blank stare was almost instantly obliterated as her friend lowered her left hand to her crotch, lightly cupping her vulva. "I came in your panties while you were chatting up my mom." Olivia simpered.

Raising her right hand she held the golden garment up in front of Maithri's face. "I'm sure you'll be able to smell it." She continued, bringing the bunched up lingerie closer until it collided with her friend's nose and mouth. Maithri inhaled sharply and deeply, more from shock than from eagerness. Although this was only because she barely had time to register what was happening.

The moment the damp panties covered her face her senses were flooded with sex and she succumbed instantly to a rapturous abandon. Olivia was all she could smell, taste, touch and feel. "Just keep breathing." Her friend whispered from some far off place, even as she used the leverage of her legs to spread Maithri's thighs farther apart. It was weird touching the girl's crotch in a sexual way. It wasn't anything like when she'd washed her in the bath.

Olivia tried to imagine that she was masturbating herself, and she was glad that at least Maithri was wearing Marcella's thong. Even so her mind was still curious about what it would feel like to slide her fingers up inside another woman, perhaps she'd try it with Marcella later. She forced herself to focus on the task at hand, squishing the panties harder into Maithri's face.

"I came so hard in your panties. I was pushing them into myself. Fucking myself with your sexy girly underwear. Smell me while I make you come. It's like my pussy is right in your face, isn't it?" Olivia's other hand rubbed methodically up and down following the slick cleft formed by Maithri's swollen labia and leaking vagina. She could feel her clit too, a big little bump right at the top.

Maithri's mouth suddenly snapped open, the golden panties slipped inside along with Olivia's fingers. The girl was moaning loudly but the material mostly muffled it. Olivia could feel the pulsing in her fingers and her arm, which was wrapped stiffly all the way down Maithri's shuddering belly, desperately trying to prevent the girl from bouncing off her lap.

Hot liquid gushed all over her hand, some spraying on the floor, spattering her feet. The orgasm went on for a long time, Maithri continued to moan into the panties. Eventually Olivia tugged them out of her mouth and then sloughed the girl off of her lap. "Hurry up and get dressed. If we're late they'll put a burning hot iron to your wrist, and I'll be thrown out on my ass."

For emphasis she waved her scarred flesh in front of the girl's unblinking eyes. Maithri had slumped onto her knees, pale liquid still dripping from the sodden crotch of her underwear, forming a small puddle on the plastic floor between her trembling legs. Olivia pulled the equally moist golden lingerie back onto her generous backside and quickly threw on the rest of her clothes. Grinning gratefully when she noticed from the corner of her eye, Maithri wobbly pulling on her shorts.

Somehow they got outside, and then it was a breakneck run for the annex. They made it just in time.

When the two young women got to work, something was not quite right. The usual guards posted at the main gate were nowhere to be found, there was a disconcerting silence, a subdued atmosphere. The girls saw the occasional technician working on the machines, but the general staff was nowhere to be found. Deep within the bowels of the beast there was a rumbling, the sound of many voices.

The two friends crashed violently into each other, grasping on in alarm as a nearby klaxon shrieked in their ears. Olivia even screamed, a single sound that followed the alert like a strangled echo. Giggling uneasily they pulled apart, as the plant-wide PA system kicked on a moment later, with a loud raspy click. "Early Morning Shift, head towards the main assembly space, do not go to your usual station."

Olivia recognized the barking voice of Bozna, this was serious. Grabbing Maithri's hand she pulled the girl towards the nucleus of the facility. Breaking through the warren of steel trenches and catwalks the two emerged into a large open space, the sickly looking yellow-blue sky above illuminated the space harshly. Hundreds of workers milled about in the space, the girl's joined them.

A few seconds later Bozna herself appeared, swinging out over the anxious crowd, perched precariously on the barrel of an electromagnet attached via cable to a small construction crane. She wrapped one muscular leg around the cable, holding on higher up with one hand while she spoke into a small wireless radio with the other.

"Alright people. Shut up!" The rumbling ceased abruptly, displaced by a deafening silence. "As some of you have probably heard, things are not looking too good for our North American friends. That yellow-green tint to the sky above us, is, as I have been recently informed the fallout from the cooling tower which collapsed at their southern border a few weeks ago."

The silence seemed to deepen, a sense of pervasive shock permeated the crowd. Shortly the mass erupted with anxiously whispered exchanges that nonetheless were surprisingly loud. "Yeah!" Bozna screamed, ushering the weary silence in once more. "Yeah, they're pretty much fucked, and so are we, at least for awhile. Assuming they can build another one before the others fail."

Even Olivia who barely paid attention to these lofty international affairs knew enough about the towers to understand the gravity of the situation. "So, that brings us to the present." Bozna said in a slightly less confrontational tone. "State Medical has seen to it in their great wisdom to supply us with temporary counter-measures, so that we can keep working without interruption. Bless their hearts."

She was actually smiling cruelly as she leered down on them all from her unassailable aerie. "There are four crates on the ground below. Inside you will find advanced filtration masks that will protect you from the pollutants as their concentrations gradually increase over the coming weeks. You will probably be safe indoors, but all open-air facilities, like our own, require the use of these masks."

Olivia could see the crates now, they were large but low, thick white plastic with the characteristic silver cross on the side. As people began to concentrate around the crates and the noise level increased again, Bozna banged her radio on the cable several times until she had their attention. "I'm not your mother, I won't tell you what to do, but you can believe I will be wearing one of these."

Reaching behind her back she pulled one of the shining white plastic masks off of her tool belt. Balancing skillfully on the magnet she strapped the mask onto her face while still holding the radio in her other hand. "See, nothing to it." She barked, her voice now oddly monotone as it was projected digitally through the device. "Now get yourself a mask, and get back to work!" Despite the vocal synthesis, it still sounded like she was shouting.

Groaning, the two girls shuffled towards the nearest crate and grabbed two masks, they were stacked like canned potato chips, dozens of columns, each comprised of dozens of masks. It took the two girls a moment to locate the other component. One part of the crate was allocated for small can-like cylinders that locked onto the front of the mask. "These must be the filters." Olivia remarked.

Maithri nodded, docking and twisting hers into place until it clicked. Glancing around Olivia noticed many of the workers had already donned their masks, but hadn't figured out the filters yet. She snorted. "Idiots." Clicking its filter into place she pulled on her mask. The biorubber interior adhered painlessly to her face forming a solid seal.

After a moment of pitch-blackness a light-field spread evenly outward to the edges of her vision. The colors weren't quite as saturated and occasionally she noticed compression artifacts, but otherwise the vision was good. Breathing in she noticed a slight resistance, but it was easily overcome and the air she tasted was so shockingly fresh and pure, it actually took her breath away.

Turning towards her friend she saw the curious reflection of her own countenance staring back. A bone-white shield shaped surface, gently curved to match the contour of the human skull, projecting from the front the small can-like filter. Only two black pinholes where the eyes would have been, marring the otherwise pristine topology.

"You look stupid." She remarked, snickering.

"So do you." Maithri replied, tilting back and forth on one foot.

The break-end buzzer rudely interrupted their conversation. Bozna's voice barked from the PA. "In five minutes we reboot the factory. Get your shit sorted and get your asses back to your stations." The two girls leaned forward, the filters of their masks clattering together awkwardly, causing them both to titter comically as they linked hands. Letting go they dispersed with the rest of the throng.

It was a long day. Olivia couldn't decide if the mask made things easier or harder, but at least it protected her eyes, and she was still enjoying the fresh air. After awhile she'd just forgotten it was there, only remembering the rare times she bumped the filter into something. The morning's excitement had made her forget almost everything else, but as the shift change buzzer sounded she began to remember everything.

Her mom would be working at the bazaar today. Almost aimlessly she found herself heading there as she left the factory. Now that she had all this free time, there wasn't much else to do, unless she wanted to go home for a few hours. Taking out her phone she thumbed through the date chat. Suddenly it occurred to her that she could connect to the bazaar's mesh and possibly chat with Marcella if she wasn't too busy.

Once she was in range she found a comfortable shaded spot to sit. She switched between her own message window and Baduro's, unable to decide who she wanted to be or what she wanted to say. It seemed the closer she got to Marcella the harder it was to be spontaneous. Then she had a rather brilliant idea. "I have some amazing news." She typed a message from her own ID.

"I'm not at work right now. I'm in the bazaar!" She waited patiently, her heart started pounding a little, she snorted in disgust at herself. What was she getting so excited about? Then she laughed out loud.

"What the fuck. Olivia? Are you okay?" Marcella had replied. "Did you get burned again?" She debated teasing her mom a bit but then decided against it.

"No! Just the opposite, I've been promoted!!" There was nothing for awhile, she started to get anxious. But then Marcella responded.

"Seriously?" Olivia growled. Why was her mom doubting her?

"Yes fucking seriously!" She was a bit hurt and definitely angry. Why wouldn't she be promoted? Where did Marcella get off responding like that? Impulsively she switched over to the date chat.

"What are you doing right now?" She asked, stalling via Baduro, mentally trying to cook up some way to punish her mother for being so rude. It took Marcella several seconds to respond, perhaps she didn't have her work phone set up very well.

"Chatting with my daughter. Apparently she's been promoted." Olivia scowled. Apparently WTF!?

"Congratulations. That's big news. You should tell her how proud you are." Olivia grumbled, even if Marcella did as she was told, it wouldn't mean anything, not when she was feeding her lines like this. Switching to her own chat she typed a new message at top speed.

"I want to celebrate tonight, have a party with just the three of us. I'm going to buy some really fancy hooch, we're all going to get super drunk." After a second she continued typing. "I have a lot more money now so it's not going to break the bank, in fact I want to take you out to lunch right now, if you're not too busy."

In all honesty, Olivia didn't know the extent of her mother's schedule, Marcella had always been somewhat secretive about her job at the bazaar. Did she even get a lunch break? Was she chained to some desk in a dark subterranean vault? Olivia had no idea.