Favela Pt. 24

Story Info
Baduro dies, the Enclave falls, secrets come to light.
23.1k words
4.43
1.8k
5
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 04/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers

Author's Note: This is work of fiction, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

She'd tried wrapping it at first, just hoping to stave off the inevitable for a little while longer, but it was so uncomfortable. Maithri didn't like restrictive clothing, even if her new drapery was fine material both soft and supple. Her belly stubbornly continued to expand, soon nothing would hide it. She gave up and went in the opposite direction, cinching it looser and looser until it was practically falling off. Of course whenever she moved in specific ways she revealed subtle hints, grunting when she bent over, rolling from side to side to avoid the most obvious presentation.

Her flexibility helped, she could play a lot off on various postures, and eating more than usual. In truth she'd never been this hungry before in her entire life. Thankfully her girlfriend was rather preoccupied by another imminent pregnancy. Maithri didn't resent that Olivia was spending a lot more time with her mom, it seemed only right, and after all, this decision she'd made to have her own baby in secret was a burden only she could bear. Not to mention Marcella looked pregnant, her wiry frame and lithe muscular figure causing the transformation to stand out. Even Maithri found herself staring sometimes, her hand subconsciously sinking to her own belly, stroking it gently, imagining their two children playing and growing up together.

It was a fantasy that she felt increasingly uncertain about with each passing day. Outside their little bubble of domestic bliss the world continued to change in dramatic and terrifying ways, and yet this was a secondary concern, as she felt her anxiety building minute by minute as she tried to envision Olivia's reaction, when she finally found out. Somehow, even worse, she'd been avoiding doing anything sexual with her girlfriend despite being insanely horny almost all of the time. She had to listen to Olivia and her mother having loud uninhibited sex for hours on end, sometimes even in the same bed.

She could smell them, feel them, almost taste them in the air. She'd wake up to wet sheets, step on wet panties, unexpectedly stumble across the two of them fucking, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the hallway... But the thing she couldn't stand most of all was that she desperately wanted to join in, and she tired to some degree, when her body just wouldn't let her ignore it. The only problem being that she didn't want to risk getting completely naked in front of Olivia. So she did what little she could, helping her girlfriend dominate and train Marcella in a variety of ways.

Things would get very heated sometimes when the three of them were together, at the very last minute she'd pull back, make some lame excuse to keep her clothes on while Olivia and Marcella descended deeper into debauchery. She'd started telling them that she'd rather watch, and she would, masturbating until her pussy simply couldn't come any more. Olivia and Marcella never seemed to run out of stamina, spurred on by their ineffable yet unbreakable mother-daughter bond. They'd still be having sex when she fell asleep, and still be going at it when she woke up. Maithri didn't think it was possible for two women to be more in love, or in lust.

Her frustration was becoming almost unbearable. Only her ability to dominate the two of them had allowed her to make it this far without being found out (while providing a tiny bit of relief). It would have been suspicious otherwise, but all her eccentric demands were indistinguishable from their increasingly complex sexual dynamics, and Olivia was only too happy to focus entirely on her mother. The only thing about it that truly irked Maithri, was Olivia's complacency, her girlfriend seemed perfectly content to do whatever she was told, as long as it meant she could spend more time with Marcella.

All of this was constantly in the back of Maithri's mind, distracting her, vexing her. She couldn't think of a way out, or even how to broach the topic. Which is probably why she hadn't noticed Marcella standing in the doorway quietly watching her. Maithri had been meticulously cautious up until now, making sure she dressed and undressed only when she was alone, and then always having something on, covering her belly whenever she was with Olivia and her mom. But she'd finally slipped up, although it wasn't her fault.

The factory had stopped production but it was still liquidating inventory. The melters were kept on as part of the skeleton crew, they'd been helping shut things down and decommission the machines, so Olivia had been called in for an unexpected early morning shift. Maithri was surprised that her girlfriend actually seemed excited to go. "It's my chance to say goodbye." She'd mumbled cryptically. Marcella too had left for work early, the emerald fortress was running a security drill in preparation for the arrival of high-level diplomatic refugees from the capital. The bureaucrats were fleeing the dissolving city like rats leaving a sinking ship.

Maithri thought she had an hour or so to take a bath by herself, she'd undressed and was standing in front of the big mirror hanging on Olivia's closet door, turning from side to side, staring at her shockingly large belly. It had gotten so much bigger since the last time she'd had a chance to see herself fully naked. She wondered how anyone in their small household could have possibly failed to notice. And yet she herself was totally oblivious, as Marcella crept up silently behind her. The drills had gone without a hitch, finishing in record time, she'd been sent home after only an hour...

Maithri nearly had a heart attack when a pair of slender powerful hands slipped around her waist and encircled her belly, top and bottom. The older woman caressed it tenderly, holding Maithri in place as she initially squealed, startled, nearly jumping into the mirror. But Marcella just chuckled raspily and contained her reckless motion effortlessly. Pulling her back into her own surprisingly strong arms until she calmed down. Finally going limp as Marcella started to murmur into her ear. "And here this whole time I thought you were trying to let us have all the fun to ourselves little Desi." The older woman snickered giddily.

From over her shoulder Marcella made eye contact with Maithri, her gaze was intense, piercing, her nostrils flared. "How did I miss this?" She asked bemusedly, letting her hands roam freely over the younger woman's belly. "How did Olivia not notice?" She asked in disbelief, chuckling dryly. Maithri just shook her head, unable to confront the immensity of her deception. "What happened to being part of the family... And no more secrets?" Marcella asked softly. Maithri wasn't exactly afraid, but she also didn't know what Olivia's mom was going to do. She started to silently curse herself for being such an idiot, and worse, having Marcella be the first one to find out.

She also realized a bit belatedly that she couldn't exactly explain that the baby was Olivia's, not without revealing her girlfriend's secret as well. And that she would never do, she would die first. Maithri gritted her teeth. There was only one thing that could save her, something she hadn't even considered until this moment, but all the fear and tension and sexual frustration had caused it to suddenly and explosively pop into her consciousness. It wasn't a way out exactly, but it would buy her a little more time.

"This is your chance." She said loudly, her voice shaking a little. Completely ignoring Marcella's questions. Trying to turn around to face the older woman, but failing, as Marcella still managed to control her body easily somehow, forcing her to stay facing forward, looking herself in the mirror. She grunted and tried to shrug it off. "I can tell Olivia what to do, I can make her do anything you want! Just don't tell her!" Maithri blurted out, a genuine sense of panic finally setting in. Her heart pounded, she felt dizzy, on the verge of fainting.

Marcella just snorted and gently spun Maithri around. The girl couldn't understand it, her body moved so easily under the older woman's hands, she felt powerless, despite having been extensively trained in martial arts. Then to her absolute surprise, Marcella embraced her with a tenderness that was somehow far more terrifying than anything else she could have done. All of Maithri's prickling defensiveness deflated, she slumped against Marcella's chest and started to sob. "Fucking hormones." She whimpered.

Olivia's mom just stroked her head and murmured kind and reassuring things into her ear. She cried for a bit longer, then Marcella gently pushed her back, holding her upper body at arms length, but their big bellies were still touching, pressed pleasantly together. "Jesus, you're almost as far along as me." She remarked. "Did you really think you could hide this?" She laughed, although it sounded more sympathetic than derisive.

"Well... I have so far." Maithri glowered, knowing she was beaten, and being stupid, but still unable to let go of the last vestiges of her pride. Marcella smirked, again seeming strangely compassionate.

"You poor thing." She sighed. "All this time... You must be nearly going out of your mind." She glanced down, invisibly through everything, Maithri felt her crotch throb, as though it had been touched by the older woman's gaze.

"Y-Yes!" She choked, spasms running unchecked through her swollen aching cunt. Marcella took a deep breath, her eyes flashing, her head turned sideways and she had the funniest look on her face.

"Your offer... It's... Extremely tempting." She breathed, her face flushing, her small breasts rising, nipples becoming noticeably hard. "But... I'm like this now." She let go of Maithri's shoulders and reached up to squeeze her own breasts. "Not because of what I could have you make her do, but because my heart says no. I know this has been painful for you little Desi... In so many ways, but I am... Overjoyed to be allowed, to demonstrate, in the most profound way that I know, I have become my daughter's possession, her pet, her toy, whatever she needs or wants me to be." Her head turned back, she resumed looking Maithri in the eyes, her clear, vibrant gaze unflinching.

"Making her do things... I used to think like that, but it never felt right. I did them out of necessity, and it's what we're expected to do, isn't it? The mother is above the daughter; older, wiser, more experienced and all that. It feels so wrong to make her do anything now." She chuckled ruefully. "But I'm not a god, I'm just a woman, I can't tell her what to do or how to live. I can only choose how to live my own life. Olivia's all grown up, she's not my garotinha, or even my sweet innocent filha anymore. She's my mestra." She said simply.

Maithri dried her eyes, her muddled mind trying desperately to gather up all the pieces, stitch together the emotions and the words, to make sense out of Marcella's complex feelings apart from her own. The truth was she couldn't understand a mother's love, at least not yet. It was difficult enough to understand a normal relationship, and this was anything but that. She'd seen the proof of the older woman's words so many times now, and yet it was still hard to believe. Marcella seemed to notice her hesitancy and cracked a tired smile.

"It's a bit strange that I never asked you even once how you felt about all this." She simpered, slouching slightly so that their touching bodies provided mutual support. "Maybe you think I'm a monster, or maybe..." She trailed off. "I hate what-ifs." She said at last, grinning. "Why don't you tell me what you think, little Desi, and I'll be quiet and just listen."

Maithri really couldn't have concocted an answer that addressed everything she was feeling at that moment, but she knew that like Marcella, she could at the very least manage to speak from the heart, in simple terms. She could only hope that it wouldn't be disastrous. "I..." She breathed, her heart racing. How strong was the impulse to try and say what she thought the older woman wanted to hear, how difficult and borderline impossible it seemed to merely speak her mind. She resisted, she was strong, she wouldn't let anyone else put words in her mouth, not with something this important to her.

"I don't know what the world is for... The purpose of it all. Are we supposed to be happy and feel pleasure, or to suffer and struggle, or just live and then die, rotting away like it never meant anything? I watched my home burn, places and people I knew and loved turned to ash that blew away, there was nothing even left to bury. I only escaped because of their sacrifice, unearned and perhaps undeserved. Cursed at birth by archaic conventions indistinguishable from superstition... I too am just a woman, not a god. A world like that... It doesn't make any sense to me. Deciding what's right and wrong, who is good and who is evil... Like living, we're all forced to determine these things, for the sake of our well-being and continued survival." She took a deep breath.

"Are you a monster Marcella?" She asked pointedly. The other woman didn't answer, it was a rhetorical question anyway. "Or are you a victim?" Maithri mused. "It's possible to be both too, isn't that something?" The girl almost spat on the floor, a disgusting habit she'd picked up from Olivia, not something she ever would have done on her own. "Olivia told me about what happened, about your husband, about your sons, about how you changed. Life isn't a fairytale, that's what I learned when my palace turned to cinders. I should have known, but I didn't." She paused, wondering if it was too much, if she should stop, but Marcella nodded softly, still listening.

"Why didn't I know? Because I'd never been touched by such a terrible thing. All my life, sheltered, coddled, essentially worshiped. I was so fucked up!" She shouted. "They hurt me!" She sobbed in anguish, clenching her fists. "But they didn't mean too." She wept, looking up, her eyes pleading, streaming with tears. She composed herself. "They were trying to protect me." She said, exhaling sharply, shaking her head. "Damage is done in ways we least expect. But Mahadevi, teaches that the reduction of suffering in others is our greatest weapon against the madness of existence." Her lip bled where she'd bitten it. "If you believe in such fanciful things as sages and ultimate truth."

"Is that what you believe, little Desi?" Marcella murmured, her eyes moving quickly back and forth across the girl's face.

"I did, once upon a time." Maithri whispered back, the taste of sweet syrupy iron heavy in her mouth. "But that's only half of the sutra, it goes on to say that the instillment of pleasure and joy is the only way to heal a broken world, riven by the desolation of human desire. It's paradoxical don't you think? Selfish." She sighed, exhausted, but still unable to shut up. "Suffering, pleasure, desire and the made up rules we all live by. So called wisdom, intended to help us have better lives. But when I look at this..." She raised her arms expressively, then let them drop, slapping her thighs loudly.

"It's not enough. It will never be enough." She sighed, reached up and took Marcella's hands, uncertain of where they stood but willing to attempt to form a connection, for whatever reason, her heart compelled her. "Olivia loves you, and you love her, but that wasn't enough for the two of you either. You needed more." She paused. "We go beyond, into that dark place, the battlefield where everything outside the ordinary lives and fights and dies. We're making up our own rules, and who knows where we'll end up. The only thing that matters to me is that we do it together."

Marcella squeezed Maithri's hands, her own eyes moist with reluctant tears. "When I was part of a unit, every decision could mean life or death. When someone fucked up we all paid the price. And when we were given orders we followed them, without question. I don't want to repeat the same mistake... We did bad things, horrific things Maithri. I was so young, I didn't understand what we were doing... What we were capable of." Marcella shook her head, the tears were falling steadily now. "When my sons... Died, I felt like I deserved it... Karma... Or whatever you want to call it." She laughed bitterly and looked away. "I don't want to lose Olivia too." She choked.

"Do you know now?" Marcella looked up, her eyes flashing. "What you are doing?" Maithri asked gently. The older woman chuckled, a haunting sort of sound, detached from the tribulations of the mortal plane yet acutely aware of its intractable plight.

"I'm giving up command." She laughed. "I sent people to their deaths for nothing, surely I can take orders from a girl who loves me?" Maithri snorted, wondering if maybe it really was that simple. "No one cares what we do here in the favela, we're superfluous, expendable... So we might as well make the most of it." It was hard for Maithri to understand this way of thinking, even after having spent her first few months living on the street in abysmal squalor.

The memories of her life before were still too strong, her principles too ingrained, but as an organism forced to endure the brutality and hardship of the favela, she couldn't deny the underlying logic. But it seemed contradictory to say that no one cared (which was basically true), while also insisting that they had to make their own rules. "We care." She murmured, almost to herself, then, "The three of us care!" She said a little louder.

Marcella nodded and turned up her nose. "Yeah. So I suppose in the end it's up to the two of you to decide. I like being told what to do. I'm done trying to make sense of what it all means. Every time I try to imagine going back to the way things were before, I get sad, and I think... Maybe if I keep giving and loving like this... I'll stop feeling so fucking guilty for all those years I spent running away from my life. From... Olivia's life." Marcella's face scrunched up, it seemed like she might start crying again.

But she didn't, instead she sniffed loudly and raised her head, staring defiantly into Maithri's eyes. "You're right though. It'll never be enough, because it's not just about that. I feel other things too, when I stop resisting, when I let someone else take control." Her face twisted, half way between a grimace and an orgasm. "My body goes haywire, I melt, hot and cold all over, buzzing, tingling, aching. Dizzy, spacey, mind going blank. My pussy gets soaking wet and I feel like I'm going to come or piss myself, maybe both. Ugh." She grunted, collapsing slowly down onto the floor.

"It's so gross, but I love every second. I'm in heaven. "I don't really care who it is, as long as they use me." She was breathing hard, panting really, her hands clenched into fists, braced against the cool plastic panels. "I thought it wasn't possible to feel more than that, it was always so overwhelming, like my body wasn't meant to feel so good. I came so hard sometimes I thought I was going to die." Marcella admitted, her face flushed, her chest heaving as she tried to breath and talk at the same time. "But I really had no idea." She finally confessed.

"All that time I wasn't actually connecting, I wasn't giving everything I had, and I wasn't being used... Not like I needed to be." She moaned and sunk down even farther, her legs opening and spreading outward, her crotch almost touching the floor. "Baduro showed me." She mumbled, her mouth cracking open, as drool trickled down her chin. Maithri couldn't move, she'd seen Marcella like this before, but never with just the two of them, alone, it felt wrong somehow without Olivia, but she felt compelled to witness the older woman's transformation.

neotoy
neotoy
123 Followers