Favela Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers

But before she could even fully process the thought, Olivia had leaned in close to her ear, her lips tickling the inside of its sensitive lobe. "Don't worry, she's sound asleep. And there's no point in telling me what I already know." She stroked Maithri's belly once more, tracing the line from just below her breasts, all the way down to her mons, but she stopped before reaching her girlfriend's clit, causing her to sigh with relief. "I know she's mine." Olivia breathed, so quietly that Maithri almost thought she'd imagined it. But one look into Olivia's sparkling eyes and she knew that she hadn't. "Sashti..." Olivia said softly. "It's a beautiful name, you'll have to tell me what it means someday." And then she rolled over, back to her mother.

And Maithri was left with all her hair standing on end, her skin crawling, tingling, almost itching. She hadn't even said the name of her unborn child out loud, and to hear it from her girlfriend's lips... It was the shock to end all shocks. Her lids grew heavy, exhaustion clobbering her like a thousand cartoon hammers. Gratefully she rushed into the arms of oblivion. Rather unpleasantly she woke up just a few hours later to a rather terrifying scream. It sounded like something out of a nightmare, and she hoped that she had dreamt it. Writhing around on the hard, yet still disturbingly moist floor, trying desperately to get her bearings, her drowsy mind further confused by the pillow under her elbow and the blanket ensnaring her flailing legs. She cursed and sat up, straining to hear any more sounds.

Less than five minutes before, she had been sleeping soundly and less than ten meters away Olivia and Marcella where holding each other tightly in the older woman's bedroom. After napping briefly in the atrium they'd both woken up more or less together. Olivia had ran and gotten a blanket and a pillow for Maithri, arguing that it was better to let her sleep than to wake her. Naturally her mother had submitted. Then the two of them had quietly tiptoed off to Marcella's bedroom. They lay there for a few minutes, naked under a thin sheet, still sweaty, sticky and smelling like a lesbian orgy. "I'm too horny to sleep." Marcella finally mumbled irritably.

"I know." Olivia said, rolling over slowly and grinning. "Just ask me already." She scoffed, leaning in and almost kissing her mother's snarling mouth.

"Will you... Will you please, please, please fuck my pussy the way you did hers?" Marcella huffed, her heart pounding. The whole time her daughter had been grinding against her girlfriend's cunt, she'd been watching, it was all she could focus on as Maithri ate her out from below. She watched desperately, jealously, as Olivia tribbed the Indian girl, bringing her to new heights of orgasmic bliss. It had been awhile since the two of them had done it like that, Olivia had been focusing on fingering her for some reason, and she was almost starting to get sick of it. She wanted to feel that special feeling again, her daughter's juices flooding deep into her guts. She wasn't just craving pussy to pussy contact, she needed it.

"Well..." Olivia paused, unable to resist teasing Marcella a little. "If you're asking as my mother then I'm going to have to gently say no." She murmured, raising a hand and putting a finger to her mom's lips, stopping her from speaking. "But... If you're asking as my fuckdoll..." She whispered, hissing out the word, making sure Marcella would hear it. "Then I will spread those pretty, strong, muscular legs of yours Marcy and grind, and grind, and grind on your filthy fuckdoll pussy until you come so hard you cry." She took her finger away and let her eyes wander up and to the right, refusing to meet her mom's pleading gaze.

"So who do you want to be?" Olivia sighed, pretending to be bored, even as her heart raced and her crotch tightened and throbbed uncomfortably between her firmly clenched together thighs.

"Your fuckdoll! oh deus your fuckdoll! Mamãe is your dirty fuckdoll filha, please use her pussy!"

"You're my mamãe and my fuckdoll? Which is it Marcy?" Olivia said sharply. "You can only be one, so which is it?" The girl said softly, leaning closer until their lips almost touched, her mother's panting breath huffing hotly in and out of her partially cracked open mouth. She could taste Marcella's desperation, and it was so deliciosa.

"Your fuckdoll!" Her mom moaned hoarsely, her voice cracking, as she moved her body into position, raising one leg obediently, so ready to be used, so ready to feel Olivia's pussy pressed up slippery and warm against her own.

"Just my fuckdoll, and nothing else?" Olivia whispered, sliding slowly up her mother's leg, straddling it with her knees and dragging the wetness of her throbbing swollen pussy almost the full length of Marcella's trembling thigh, but pausing before the final step, willing her mother to submit fully and say exactly what she wanted to hear.

"Yes, yes! your fuckdoll, that's all I am. The slut who wants to be your toy, your slave, I am your fuckdoll mestra." Marcella squealed, her pussy already feeling like it was about to come before they'd even made contact, she could feel her daughter's heat, and her mind was melting because of it.

Olivia smiled and rocked her hips forward, their vulvas slapped and squished together, an abundance of juices oozing out, around and inside of them all at once as their vaginas coupled and stuck firmly together. Olivia had gotten so very good at this, it didn't take her precious minutes or even seconds to line up and link their florid depths. With a single powerful twist of her pelvis she was able not only to position her own pussy perfectly, but skew and tilt her mother's crotch in exactly the way she wanted. Coupled with a good grip on Marcella's leg she could gradually ease her mom's vagina open, wider and wider as she fucked her more intensely.

She had it down to a science, and her mom offered up no resistance. There was immediate suction, she sighed and smiled contentedly, settling into her Marcella's wet, warm, lap, riding her, sitting on her, tightening and constraining their connection by making subtle movements to stay on top of her mom's pre-orgasmic shudders. Is this as close as two women can be? She wondered distractedly, jerking her hips in hard almost vicious thrusts that made her mom howl and flop around on the bed.

"Nope, you can't get away!" Olivia laughed, as she felt Marcella start to come, felt the pulsing and tightening of her muscles, felt her loss of control, her helplessness. This only made Olivia grind harder, sensing her own orgasm rising to meet her mother's, two tidal waves destined to meet in the middle. Marcella couldn't move her ass one millimeter, her daughter's thighs and arms held her like a vice, the weight of her body alone locking their lower halves together, a single fixed point in space and time. There really was no escape, and no emptiness either, two sides forming a complete and perfect whole.

The girl stiffened, finally feeling that sweet sense of finality, physically being unable to go any further, but also unable to go back until she came. Their bodies couldn't be separated, this was as close as two women could get, she was sure of it. Sharing everything, feeling everything, every heartbeat pounding between their legs, thumping in unison. Marcella was still coming, the squeezing of her vaginal muscles coaxing Olivia ever closer, there was no way or reason to hold back any longer. She clenched her teeth and slumped forward, letting the orgasm finally overwhelm her.

Marcella wept as Olivia came into her, a gushing flood of heat, pumping then pouring into her guts. Her own orgasm jumped back to life, she sobbed as the pleasure unraveled her last vestiges of rigidity. She went completely limp, tears pouring down her face as her hips shuddered uncontrollably, shaking them both, prolonging their reciprocal climax. A single contiguous orgasm in a sense, that mother and daughter nurtured and sustained between their seamlessly connected bodies, feeding it their dauntless pleasure and feeling it grow insatiably inside them. Olivia started sobbing too, her joy too much to bear.

The pleasure faded slowly, a new life and energy replaced it. They slid reluctantly apart, Olivia curling up against her mother's side, draping one leg over her thighs and one arm across her chest, nuzzling Marcella's neck. "Mamãe..." She murmured, euphoric, exhausted, but wide awake.

"Oh, I'm your mamãe again am I? Now that you're done with your fuckdoll?" She snorted softly, mocking her daughter playfully.

"Yes." Olivia laughed, reaching up and tilting Marcella's face towards her own. She kissed her mom tenderly on the lips. "Mamãe." She repeated, unable to summon the swirling desire to sass her one more time. She just kissed her again instead, and this time Marcella kissed her back just as tenderly, although the way their lips lingered, it was clear that she was feeling more than mere maternal affection. They kissed for a little while longer, with the same tender yet subtly obscene energy. Olivia's juices trickled slowly out of them both making a mess of the sheets.

And just as they were starting to get excited again, Marcella's door which had been left slightly ajar began to creep conspicuously open. They probably wouldn't have normally noticed, but the plastic hinges were old and had started squeaking as of late. They let out a single high-pitched note that caused both of them to turn their heads and stare. Framed in the pale plastic rectangle was a monstrous shape that nearly scraped the ceiling as it ducked stealthily to enter.

The moment it was inside, it froze, arms poised tensely at its sides. Olivia could see the muscles, the dark skin, almost as dark as her mother's. The biceps bulged, she guessed they were almost as big as her thighs, it could only be... A man of all things. He was wearing black fatigues and a black ski mask, only his eyes were visible and they looked surprised. She was so shocked that she loudly blurted out without thinking, "Who the hell are you?"

He stiffened but then shifted his posture back into relaxed but dangerous looking stance. "My name is Baduro." He said with a thick accent in a guttural voice that was more like a growl than words. Olivia's blood ran cold, this couldn't be real, could it? She must be having a nightmare?

"I've been sent to kill you." The man said, his tone sounding strangely apologetic. Then without hesitation he drew the machete strapped to his massive tree-like thew and started to run across the room. Olivia screamed.

There was the sound a low whining buzz followed by a dull yet expressive squishy pop. The middle of Baduro's chest had turned a brilliant red-orange, it glowed, smoked (or steamed?) and then disintegrated into slate-colored ash leaving a gooey garnet-ringed void the size of a casaba. Despite having his innards mostly vaporized, he managed to somehow release an inhuman yet agonizing, high-pitched wail before, with a thundering crash that rattled the nearby windows, falling flat on his face; the machete still clutched firmly in his twitching fist.

Olivia slowly turned her head, her muscles so taught that her neck hitched painfully several times before she was able to see her mother's face. Marcella was breathing heavily, clutching a bed sheet around her bosom with one hand, in her other the disintegrator, gray plastic muzzle still glowing a faint blue from discharge. Her eyes were wide but still somehow calm. She lowered the pistol, letting it slip off her trigger finger onto the bed. She glanced over at Olivia.

"W-What... I sleep with it under my pillow sometimes... It's an old habit." She blushed, and in light of the situation, it was one of the most absurd things Olivia had ever seen or heard. None of this had been in her vision... Too fine a detail she mused, her heart still pounding as she lurched forward into Marcella's arms and hugged her tightly. And his name... Baduro! It was an unbelievable coincidence that made her feel even more anxious than before the fearsome giant had burst into her mother's bedroom.

"It's lucky we were still making love." Marcella chuckled. "Otherwise we'd probably be chopped up into little pieces by now." Olivia grimaced, wishing that her mom wasn't always so tactless, but having grown up with the older woman's blunt way of speaking, she was almost used to Marcella's pragmatic analysis of their remarkably fortuitous circumstances. A second or two later the pounding of running feet could be heard echoing down the hall, Marcella pushed her daughter gently away and picked up the disintegrator. She pointed it at the wide open door, with one finger on the trigger and another pressed to her lips for silence.

But when Maithri skidded into view they both let out a loud sigh of relief and Marcella titled the pistol up towards the ceiling. The Indian girl stood stock still, staring down a the still faintly smoldering corpse, she immediately covered her mouth and nose and then took a step back. "What the fuck!?" She huffed cutely, her accent almost making the explicative unintelligible.

"Just get in here." Olivia said irritably, gesturing with her arm. Squeaking, Maithri jumped over one of the man's giant legs and came rushing over to the bed.

"So... What's with the dead guy?" She asked, talking in a whisper as she crawled up close to her girlfriend.

"There's no need to whisper, he's dead." Olivia said darkly. Marcella had gotten up and quickly stepped over to her dresser. She placed the disintegrator on top and started opening drawers. In under a minute she was dressed, the girls had been discussing the corpse but hadn't made any headway. Marcella tucked the pistol between her lower back and her belt and walked cautiously over to the cadaver. Crouching down she started going through his pockets.

She was systematic and thorough, Olivia watched and realized that her mom had probably done this plenty of times during the war. Marcella cautiously pried the machete from the dead man's fingers and resheathed it before removing the whole thing from his belt. "Gonna add this to my collection." She cackled, tossing it towards her footlocker.

It was clear she knew what she was doing. Eventually she found something of genuine interest, held it up for a few seconds before standing up and taking it over to her workstation. The girls watched raptly, both of them still in shock, but recovered enough to be impressed by Marcella's cool and collected actions. "What is she doing?" Maithri asked, still in a whisper. Olivia scowled and shook her head. She didn't have a clue, this was a side of her mom she barely knew.

"This was a hit." Marcella said as she took the assassination chit off of the scanning plate and turned it over and over between her fingers while she skimmed the contract before spinning around in her chair to face the apprehensive girls. "But what I just don't get, is that it wasn't for me, it was for you." She fixed her daughter with a stony stare before turning back to the glowing display. "It doesn't even mention me." She scoffed, sounding both affronted and bemused.

"Only enclave brokers use these chits filha, which means you must have royally pissed off some rico francamente." She cackled dryly. "This guy was paid way too much." She gestured loosely towards the corpse of Baduro on the floor. "Very lucky for you, that the client had no idea what they were doing. Or..." She studied the flickering document more carefully. "Or... This was a person behind the wall, who wanted it to look like an ordinary murder. An Enclave assassin would have drawn too much attention, but a lowly Favelo grunt killing a random girl, no one thinks twice."

Marcella nodded quietly to herself. Olivia shuddered, it made perfect sense, but she really didn't like the way her mother was talking so casually about her almost gruesome death. Marcella turned back to her daughter. "Regardless, we can't let this slide filha. No one tries to kill my little girl and gets away with it." The older woman clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth, her eyes took on a grim baleful look. The same look Olivia had seen in the photos from her mother's military days.

"Really, it's fine isn't it?" She blurted out nervously. "I mean the guy who was supposed to kill me is dead, and, and... That should be the end of it, right?" She asked, her heart pounding. Her mother nodded slowly, but that cold, hard look never left her eyes.

"It's true they probably won't send another grunt, and it seems they're afraid to send one of their own specialists for obvious reasons, but..." Marcella rolled her chair closer to her daughter, and reaching up took both of the girl's trembling arms in her hands. "I can't just pretend this never happened filha. At the very least we're going to find out who wanted you dead, and why." Olivia knew there was no arguing, so she just closed her eyes and slumped into her mother's lap. Marcella wrapped her arms tightly around her daughter, seeming to relax for the first time since she'd pulled the trigger.

"There's a terminal in the city where this chip can be cracked, it will reveal the identity of the client, or an alias or proxy if they didn't sign personally. Although this botched job had sloppy, arrogant, amateur written all over it, and I have the feeling that whoever footed the bill wasn't expecting things to go south. We'll follow the trail back to its source." Marcella grinned wickedly.

Over Olivia's shoulder she stared at the glassy-eyed corpse of Baduro laid out on the floor. "But before that we'd better bury that saco de merda before it starts to stink up my room." Slowly and gently she untangled their bodies and eased her daughter back onto her feet. "You're going to assist." She said, looking pointedly at Maithri. "He's a big one and we're going to need your help little Desi." She said, kicking back her chair and moving to standing over the charred body. "Go get dressed." She barked, not even looking at the two girls, who were still sulking blissfully in their birthday suits.

By the time the two girls returned, drowsy, shocked and a little scared, yet fully clothed, Marcella had rolled Baduro over onto his back and had somehow gotten one of their filthy cum soaked bed sheets underneath the body. "Ah well, at least the last thing he saw was a couple of beautiful naked women, eh?" She bent down, noticing something she'd missed before, a pin in his lapel. She unclipped it and held it up for study. "Coincidence?" She mused, talking to herself.

The girls stood by anxiously. Marcella pocketed the pin. "Do you think this was the guy I was fucking? He did say his name was Baduro..." Marcella murmured, only half looking at her daughter. "That wouldn't make any sense... Would it? Unless he was just using me to get close to you? No..." She mused, finally focusing on Olivia's eyes which darted about like a bird in a tiny cage. "You would be able to recognize him right?" Her mother asked, finally moving closer, tilting up Olivia's face by the chin until she had no choice but to make eye contact.

The girl's mouth cracked open, she was just about to speak, but Marcella shook her head softly. "No filha, nevermind. I don't want to know." She turned back to the body, giving her daughter one final mischievous glance over her shoulder. "Although it couldn't hurt to check just one thing..." She said raspily, crouching down and unfastening the gargantuan man's pants. There was the sound of a zipper hissing and then she was yanking their sides apart while shuffling them down his hips.

"Neither of you has probably seen one of these up close before right?" She snickered. "Want to take a look?" She asked, glancing back at them over her shoulder, her body tastefully blocking the view. Maithri and Olivia were blushing, Marcella thought it was cute and laughed. "Just kidding." She snorted, folding the sides of the sheet over the assassin. "It was nothing to write home about, really." She kept laughing as the girls finally overcame their timidity and rushed in to help.

neotoy
neotoy
124 Followers