Favela Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Avó used to joke that she was a witch." Marcella snorted. "I always thought she was just trying to scare me." She laughed, although it wasn't a happy sound. "You could get killed for that kind of thing when I was a kid, so it wasn't very funny." She said darkly, gathering up their cleaning supplies and carrying them awkwardly back towards the hallway.

"Here let me help you." Maithri yelped, grabbing some of the things out of Marcella's arms and walking with her. The older woman shot her a grateful and sympathetic grin. The words they'd exchanged earlier had brought them closer together, there was a connection now that hadn't been there before. Olivia watched her mom and her girlfriend, smiling softly, she loved how well they were getting along, it filled her with joy... Among other things.

"I'll get the donuts." She said cheerily, pushing past them and racing to the kitchen.

"Donuts!?" Maithri yelled after her. "Donuts!? Seriously!" But Olivia just laughed and grabbed the large greasy bag she'd hidden away when she'd first gotten home. There were one dozen, all different types, a couple were made from what the woman at the bazaar had called "wheat" flour. They'd smelled so good, she'd just nodded and paid the exorbitant price. Her money would all be worthless in a few months, she knew that much from her vision, so there didn't seem to be any reason to hoard it any longer. And what better way to spend it than on feeding the people she loved delicious treats.

When she returned her mom and Maithri had already brought in a few folding chairs and the potting bench against the back wall seemed as good a place as any to eat. The moon added a sensual romantic cast to their sweat-streaked faces, they each took turns washing their hands in the small sink sticking out of the common wall. Olivia laid out the feast of sugar and fat, and then they were eating, chewing, moaning. It was a little disgusting the way they wolfed them down, but none of them could stop. Finally there was only one donut left, Olivia split it in half and gave her mom and her girlfriend the pieces.

"Deus I could use a drink right now! Maybe one of those bottles from the wine cellar we cleaned out last week." Marcella exhaled loudly, licking the last of the grease noisily off of her fingers.

"But you can't." Olivia chided her, reaching over and stroking her mother's swollen belly. "It's bad for baby."

"Me too." Maithri groaned, ignoring Olivia's admonition, her back was killing her and all she could think about was having to watch the two of them having sex yet again, defiling a pristine room and driving her nearly insane in the process. Honestly she would like nothing more than to get so drunk that she couldn't feel anything.

"You can't either." Olivia snickered, snagging one of the many overlapping folds of Maithri's top wrap and dragging her closer until their bodies bumped together. The Indian girl squealed, pulling back, scared to death that her girlfriend would feel how big and round she'd gotten underneath.

"W-Why not?!" Maithri huffed angrily, even though she had no intention of actually drinking, Olivia didn't have a good reason to tell her not to. Her girlfriend just grinned and leaned in close enough to whisper in her ear.

"Because this is the last room in the house and there's no way you're sitting on your ass and just watching us tonight. We cleaned the whole villa, from top..." Olivia gently and playfully groped her girlfriend's boobs. "To bottom." She reached down and slipped her hands underneath her friend's lower wrap and fondled her ass. It was infuriating to admit, but Maithri's pussy immediately got soaking wet in response to that one brief touch. Her face reddened, now she was super scared but also relieved. She was out of options, or alternately she could finally tell Olivia the truth... At least as much as she dared in front of Marcella.

"Besides I don't have to stop you, you'd never do something so stupid Maithri. Not with your own baby on the way." Olivia let go of her girlfriend's wrap and turned casually back to her mother.

"W-What!" The Indian girl gasped, at first thinking she must have misheard, and then realizing that she hadn't, but still holding out the hope that it was a simple misunderstanding, but experiencing the resulting shock washing over her in waves regardless. Olivia turned back to her, a dreamy almost stupid expression on her face. She looked bemused and the slightest bit curious.

"I said you wouldn't drink because of your own baby." She repeated in somewhat different way. "You're too smart for that." She added, a gentle smile playing about her mischievous mouth. "Honestly I love that both of you are pregnant at the same time, it's not just sexy, it's kind of romantic too. I wonder if you'll have the babies around the same time... Imagine if they both came on the same day! We could celebrate their birthdays together, wouldn't that be fun! Oh, we'll probably do that anyway." She laughed.

Maithri was speechless, her mind was simply unable to process the fact that Olivia knew her secret, perhaps she'd known for months. It was unfathomable, unbelievable, unimaginable... And in some small way, completely unacceptable! How long had she been denying herself the pleasure of participating in Olivia and Marcella's ridiculous... Orgies. Even though there was only two of them, that was the only word that seemed appropriate. All this time she could have been... Ugh! It didn't even make sense! But Olivia was still chattering away, totally oblivious to her girlfriend's distressed reaction.

"I know you've been avoiding having sex with us because of how your body has changed Maithri, I'm sure it's less embarrassing to go around wrapped up all the time but I just can't keep pretending that I'm okay with the way thing are. It isn't right and I don't think it's healthy either. It's good that you've been masturbating, but that's got to be getting old by now. The truth is you need to come back to us, you need to strip off those ridiculous... Robes, right now, and let Marcy and I remind you how good it feels to be fucked senseless." Olivia said the last two words firmly, loudly, her tone lecherous, dirty; not wanting there to be any ambiguity about her intentions.

"Besides, haven't you been paying attention? Do you think I've been fucking my mom all this time because I feel like I have to? Do you think I look at her amazing, big, round, belly and force myself to get down between her legs? That I stick my tongue into her swollen wet cunt, licking and sucking on it for hours?" As if to make a point, Olivia thrust her hand between her mother's legs and gently started to stroke her pussy. Maithri couldn't actually see anything because of the angle and the overhang of Marcella's bump, but the older woman's face told her everything she needed to know.

After a few seconds Olivia withdrew her hand, Marcella whimpered weakly in protest, two of her daughter's fingers were glistening thickly with her juices. The girl smugly slipped them into her mouth and licked them clean with her tongue, moaning with pleasure as she did so. "I'll be a little sad when she finally gives birth, I love the way her pregnant pussy tastes." Olivia murmured dreamily, temporarily turning away from her girlfriend and focusing entirely on her mother. "I love everything about the way she is right now." She said, grabbing Marcella's tits and squeezing them tenderly. They'd gotten so big that she could almost hold them properly.

The girl finally leaned forward and gave her mother a delicate kiss on the lips, leaving her breathless and panting, her crotch absolutely drenched. Maithri couldn't decide if she should scream or sob, her brain simply couldn't cope with the colliding emotions of overwhelming relief and boundless rage at herself and at Olivia. If only either of them had said something! Momentarily she thought about asking her girlfriend how long she'd known... But she knew immediately that the truth would only cause her more misery. There was really only one thing she could do at this point, and that was to give in to the overwhelming lust she was feeling.

With a ferocity that honestly scared all three of them, she started ripping off her clothes, the wraps were far too strong and well made to tear, but she absolutely tried. Yanking and stretching them, spinning around and fighting until she almost fell over in the process. Had she ever been this horny in her life? Not even remotely! Maithri's juices practically poured down her burning inner thighs. How long had it been since she'd been properly fucked? Since Olivia had taken her body and... She finally got free of her top wrap and threw it across the room. It slapped harmlessly against one of the polycarbonate panels and fell limply to the floor.

She continued on her bottom half, perhaps just the slightest bit less frenetically. It felt inevitable now, the unveiling. She glanced over at Marcella, the older woman stared back, her face impassive but her eyes sparkling. Their secret bubbling up silently between them. The sight of Maithri in all her glory wouldn't be new to her, but it would be the first time that Olivia had seen her girlfriend completely naked in several months. Maithri cursed herself quietly one final time before twirling off the last of the sturdy synthetic material, snorting, then chuckling, it was starting to feel like a really bad joke and didn't sting quite as much.

Her thighs quivered as she tossed the cloth gently aside, her now massive breasts swayed heavily back and forth, unbounded, relieved. Maithri's large dark swollen nipples throbbed, her clit ached, her vagina clenched and spasmed erratically. Her entire body radiated heat like a furnace, she could smell herself, her sweat, her hormones, her pheromones; for a moment she wasn't sure if she was going to throw up, come, or piss herself. Her face flushed as she suddenly felt extremely conspicuous, standing in front of Olivia and her mother, so profoundly pregnant.

"Nice panties." Olivia smirked, glancing quickly at her mom and sticking out her tongue. Marcella just blushed coyly and turned up her nose. "Now take them off." She said snidely. "You too." She snapped, slapping her mother's ass, making her yelp and laugh. "Give them to me, both of you." She growled, holding out her hands. With surprising alacrity and enthusiasm the two pregnant women removed their lingerie and handed it over. Olivia reached down and removed her own panties, putting all three of pairs together in a pile on the potting bench. "We won't be needing these for the rest of the night." She murmured smugly.

Maithri now fully exposed turned to face them both, all this time she'd completely discarded the possibility that she felt any shame or even mild embarrassment about the myriad of ways her body had changed, but now she had yet another shocking revelation. She did feel self conscious, the extra weight, the oppressive mass of her chest and stomach, the absurd wideness of her hips and ass. It was very unlike her to experience even the slightest trepidation about her level of attractiveness, but she was feeling it right now with Olivia and Marcella staring silently, studying every curve and fold of her body.

She fought the impulse to cover her breasts and crotch, barely understanding such a foreign instinct. The consequence of faking modesty for so many months, her mind had been led to believe her own lies. Olivia reached out and took her mother's hand, pulling her closer as she herself stepped carefully over to Maithri. She looked her girlfriend straight in the eyes and brought their faces close enough to kiss. Gently she swung Marcella around behind her, and then the Indian girl was suddenly sandwiched between their bodies. "Get down there." Olivia whispered, pushing lightly on her mother's shoulders until the older woman sank down to her knees. Her strong lithe hands clamping tightly around Maithri's hips.

"Eat her out from behind, I'm going to kiss her while you make her come." Olivia breathed, pressing her nearly flat chest against Maithri's giant boobs, grabbing her girlfriend's face firmly yet with surprising gentleness and kissing her fully on the mouth. Marcella's hands shifted to the girl's ass and less than a second later her thick, well-trained tongue was pushing its way thoughtfully up inside her wildly pulsing vagina. Maithri moaned into Olivia's mouth as Marcella tongued her pussy mercilessly. In under a minute she was coming uncontrollably, her legs wobbling and shuddering as the older woman physically supported her from below while continuing to eat her out.

She started to squirt, her juices splashing all over her girlfriend's thighs, stars exploding and dying all around her as Olivia's mom spread her ass and pussy even wider, fucking her so much deeper. She knew it was her imagination but it felt like Marcella's tongue was wiggling its way into her cervix. Her cunt started coming harder and faster in response. Olivia meanwhile was kissing her so persistently, tongue slipping in and out while she tilted back her girlfriend's head and made love to her mouth. It might have been a little scary, if Maithri could have stopped coming long enough to reflect, but the orgasms just kept surging through her melting puddle of a body.

She wanted to express how impressed she was, by how amazing both of them had gotten at giving pleasure to a woman, but she could barely think and talking was impossible. Marcella and Olivia were not just completely dominating her body, they had overpowered her mind too, she'd temporarily become a slave to her own sex, aspiring only to reach the next climax as the two of them pushed, pulled and prodded her deeper and deeper into her own bottomless well of depravity. She'd needed this so badly, for so long. It sincerely felt as though she'd never truly come before, that this was her first real orgasm.

Then Olivia was gently pushing her down onto the floor, the tile mosaic vivid and slick, splashed and spattered with her juices, her bottom slipped out from under her as she was forced to sit between them; but Marcella was holding her the entire time, guiding her down safely. Maithri lay flat on her back, chest heaving, nipples so erect they hurt. Olivia was raising her left leg, pulling it straight up into the air. It wasn't nearly as easy with the baby and her breasts between them, but this wasn't the first time Olivia had tribbed a woman who was eight months pregnant.

Their pussies connected, loudly, sloppily, squishing and slapping before interleaving and then lining up. Maithri wasn't sure if she'd ever stopped coming, but the second she felt Olivia's clit brush up against her own she knew that the pleasure was only just beginning. "Sit on her face Marcy, put your pussy in her mouth and let her taste that sweet pregnant cunt." Olivia panted, her tone the perfect blend of coaxing and commanding. Maithri opened her mouth, drops of Marcella's sticky fragrant nectar already dripping onto her lips and face. The girl realized they were holding hands, their fingers laced together, elbows bent comfortably.

Was she being comforted or restrained? Maithri wondered dazedly as she closed her eyes and received Marcella's delicious, aromatic, sweltering vulva directly into her mouth. Her senses were completely submerged and overwhelmed by the older woman's sex. Pussy was all she could think or feel or desire. This was heaven, this was paradise. As Marcella's juices flowed headily into her burbling mouth, Olivia was grinding with powerful, confident, perfectly coordinated strokes. Their cunts fused together, their clits sliding, pressing, crossing and quivering inside and out. She'd mastered the technique, Maithri couldn't deny it.

All that practice with her mother... It was so apparent now that she was the recipient instead of just a spectator. She wanted desperately to remind Olivia that she'd taught her how to trib, and to congratulate her on getting so good, but all she could do was moan into Marcella's pussy and swallow the juices that poured steadily past her tingling lips. She gasped as she felt her girlfriend's fingers grasping and pinching her fat swollen nipples, completing the almost full-body sensation of being totally controlled and possessed. Gradually Maithri's senses started to slowly return, she was able to start taking a more active role.

Fitfully she tried sticking out her tongue, probing the hot pulsing chasm that filled her mouth. After what she'd experienced it felt like doing it for the first time, she was hardly sure where to start, her tongue felt numb and inept, but she kept trying, struggling to remember everything she knew about Marcella's body, and making a woman come with her mouth. She was rewarded with a plaintive moan from far above, the older woman squeezed her hands, her thighs shuddering against Maithri's flushed face. Olivia leaned forward and kissed her mother's mouth, suppressing any further moans.

She rocked her hips harder but slower, smashing their pussies together, stretching Maithri's legs to their limit and opening both of their cunts until their hot liquid interiors were rubbing roughly together. It was agonizing but the pleasure was beyond anything either of them had experienced in months. Maithri felt like she was coming apart at the seams... So much juice was pouring into her mouth, she could barely swallow it quickly enough. Olivia and her mother kissed wildly above, the girl was still pulling remorselessly on her Maithri's nipples, using them as handles to leverage herself forward to kiss Marcella even more voraciously.

She only stopped just long enough, to stare into her mom's eyes and order her to come in Maithri's mouth. She made a strange sound and Marcella's body went rigid. Then Maithri could feel hot liquid surging into her from both directions. Marcella's hot cum gushing and splashing all over her face and throat and chest; Olivia's cum pumping deep into her wide open pussy. The girl twisted her nipples almost viciously as her back arched, smashing their bodies even more tightly together. Maithri thought her own pussy was done, but it surprised her, unleashing a final orgasm that made her scream and choke on all the juice that was still trickling slowly out of Marcella.

The older woman finally let go of Maithri's hands (which were very sore) and collapsed backwards, her glistening sodden bush settling against the top of the girl's head. Olivia also released Maithri's nipples and slumped forward, awkwardly cresting her girlfriend's baby bump, too tired and out of breath to move into a more comfortable position. They lay like that, just breathing for so many uncounted minutes. The floor was warm but hard, the moon rose slowly overhead. Olivia finally managed to slide sideways and position herself beside her girlfriend. Gingerly she searched for Maithri's hand and found it.

The girl had dozed off for a minute and the contact brought her back into wakefulness. The euphoria she felt had not diminished at all, in fact it had only seemed to grow. The baby kicked inside her and she groaned quietly. Marcella rolled over and crawled around their two prone forms, moving to Olivia's other side and laying down. Their three heads touched lightly, Olivia lifted both her arms and set her hands down gently on both of their rising bellies. She stroked them tenderly in small circles. Marcella's baby kicked too, and her daughter could feel it through her fingertips, it set her body tingling from head to toe. Then Maithri's kicked again and she giggled. It was like they were dancing together.

"I hope you learned your lesson." She murmured, turning her head to look Maithri in the eyes, the corners of her mouth turning up impishly on both sides. "No more secrets, okay?" She whispered. The girl's face turned very red and she found herself wondering yet again, just how much her girlfriend had guessed, or known about her pregnancy. She wanted to tell Olivia that the baby was hers... Then and there, but despite the fact that Marcella's eyes were closed, she didn't trust her to be asleep and didn't dare even whisper the truth with the three of them this close together. So she nodded contritely instead, promising herself that she would tell Olivia everything the very second they were alone again.