All Comments on 'Favor Redeemed Ch. 02'

by meelana

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 11 years ago
bit of editing needed

but love your take on the tale

iloveawereiloveawerealmost 11 years ago
so excited

thank you for the quick update. please make chapters longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh god, yes please, more!

so good but such a short chapter :(

meelanameelanaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the brevity

I didn't realize how short these chapters would seem once posted, I apologize. I will try and see about an editor, but I suspect it will delay things even longer. This is my first submission, so I thought it would only take 72 hours to post, but it appears to take 6 days. The next chapter will be longer but will likely not put until next week since I am submitting it today.

BigDog167BigDog167almost 11 years ago
Very good.

Just as good as the first. Just keep submitting until you find a editor. Most of us can deal with a few small mistakes without it ruining the story. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chapters

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Don't worry about length - write what "feels right" for a chapter, and post. If you try to write longer for the sake of writing longer, you'll disrupt the flow, and the way you have it is fine.

Keep writing, this is fun!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 11 years ago

great update, I can't wait for more

Lily_of_the_ValleyLily_of_the_Valleyalmost 11 years ago

I'm really enjoying this - don't let us rush you or influence you, you're doing this just right, all by yourself. So far, all the characters are likable, with loads of potential for a great story ahead. Thanks!

(If you want a proofreader, give me a shout.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep them coming

a great read so far

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 11 years ago
My only suggestion...

Make the stories longer!!!!!

MsTaylorMsTayloralmost 11 years ago
great story!!!

I'm loving this story!!! Don't rush yourself take your time

canndcanndalmost 11 years ago

great start...i agree longer chapters would be great. I wonder how you will work out the fact that she is married and is the mate of the alpha?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

For a pack that owes her family a major debt, they certainly are eager to lie to an manipulate her.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Nice continuation

Another very good update. I agree that the chapters could certainly be a bit longer, unless your plan is to write shorter chapters and update very frequently. I do like the way you're slowly developing your characters and giving us a chance to get to know them. Hopefully, you'll continue to flesh them out for us.

I still feel very strongly that you need to get yourself an editor or a proof reader. There were several mistakes in this chapter that made some things unclear and difficult to understand.

That said, I am excited to see how the Alpha's first meeting with his mate goes and how he'll react to finding out that his mate has been abused and hurt by her husband. It should make for very exciting reading!!!

RebellRebellalmost 11 years ago

Amazing wonderful.I love it and can only hope you update soon again.

Thanks.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

She is going to fight Brendan left and right. Amelia is very prideful and want to do things on her own. It's understandable but pride is not going to pay the bills or feed her. Nothing is wrong with accepting help, she can always pay them back. She is not going to get involved with men for a while since she is married and John abused her. I imagine John and Amelia will cross paths again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Think you should describe your characters a bit, just enough so we have a mental image. It doesnt have to be the sterotypical way.

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfalmost 11 years ago
More!

This is fun and I like the build up, please keep it coming. You're about to be very popular on this site! I can feel it happening already. DW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ahh noo!!

I am loving your story so far but please please make your chapters longer!!! Cant wait for the next installment!!!

willieonewillieonealmost 11 years ago
Excellent..

Look forward to the next chapters sooner the better!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 11 years ago
Very good

A very good start,,,love the story line,,,longer chapters would be a big bonus if possible,,Thanks....

chyaraskisschyaraskissalmost 11 years ago

Looking forward to more.

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 11 years ago
Cliché

I like it....Even though there is a huge cliche here!

Zodia195Zodia195almost 11 years ago

You're doing very well. My only complaint though is if you could make your chars more descriptive and edit a bit more because few of your sentences don't make sense.

friend40friend40almost 11 years ago
Good starts

Curious how you are going to handle the mating pull of the Alpha vs the legalities of getting a human divorce and her apparent southern raising and decorum. Her determination of working stuff through is a strength of character and also a point of weakness at the same time.

Keep up the good work.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99almost 11 years ago
So Far So good...

Chapters 1 & 2 are a good start. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
TOO Short!!

Really liking the story and would like to read more. Each chapter has been so short ... more please.

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 11 years ago

This is a very good start yet I'd like to see the chapters longer. If you may have ended it BH the alpha Introducing himself and Amelia explaing the necklace it would ha e been a better twist. But very good....make longer chapters though

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
A good start.

There was some weird formatting of the speech when the Alpha was talking... but other than that, great!

The length of chapters 1 and 2 combined would be perfect for the next chapter. They are a bit short on their own but I read them back to back and it was fine.

angelx602angelx602almost 11 years ago

Really looking forward to reading what comes next. I do hope the chapters are a little longer in the future though.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

like we didn't see that coming

meelanameelanaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I hear you!

I am working to make the chapters longer. Like I said, they seemed much longer when I was writing them. In a standard word document chapters 1 & 2 covered the equivalent of 15 typed pages, so I thought that was plenty. I am also going to try and write several more chapters and submit them all together. I have found an editor, but that means there is a delay in posting because the editor has to review send back to me and then I post and it takes about a week from the time I submit it to the time you see it. I do appreciate all the feedback and the ratings.

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitalmost 11 years ago
Waiting for more

While a bit predictable, as actually all the werewolf romance stories of course, it still is very charmingly written. I like how you wrote the characters.

So I hope very much to read more soon.

And I hope very much, that this is going to be one of the rather rare stories that actually get finished, too ;-).

About chapter length, I honestly don't mind wether there are more frequent shorter updates or longer less frequent ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my new favorite. ..

Lovely story that is full of depth and well written.

Take your time. We will wait for the next chapter.

*****

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

I love it can't wait for more. I don't think I've heard a were story where they owe a human family a debt. Keep the chapters coming very well written

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
Grrr.....

It was very nice that this chapter was much longer than the first. So far I am liking how you handle werewolves and that she isn't freaking out over them. I really can't wait to see more of this story and hope something gets posted soon.

Grrr... I really hate waiting for new chapters for stories that I am liking. Now for a shameless plug I have a werewolf story I am working on that you might find interesting. 5 stars for you.

ElhazElhazalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I am really enjoying the story, a great start, please keep the chapters coming. Nice pace and character development. Good story line so far, looking forward to more.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Yes! YEs!! YES!!! I LOVE that she’s his mate! I was Hoping she was and YAY!!! She is!! Unfortunately I am all Too familiar with DV problems and saddened it has been the case for her but she’s home now and he will DEFINITELY protect her! You’ve made me SO HAPPY! I WISH the story was longer but I will take what you’ve written, I have no other option But to do so!! 😉🙃 Him scaring her oops! Understandable when one finds their mate they HAVE to be where they are! Thank you for your story and your time! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous