Fawned - A PetPlay Romance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barnaby was certifiably, irrevocably horny.

Gil scanned every inch of him in his view before locking on pleading eyes. The boy wondered if he might whisper something lewd to him, or stand up for a kiss. He might've even been trying to hypnotize him so he'd lower his guard.

If that was the case, he nearly succeeded. Barnaby just about missed the hand attempting to lift up his apron. "What're you doing? "

"I'd like to know what I'm dealing with," Gil said.

You have seen me naked!

But rather than protest out loud, Barnaby bit his lip, glancing over his shoulder to watch out for Savannah while Gil's hand glided up his thigh. His knees buckled as the man gave his bulge a gentle squeeze.

"You're hard."

"No shit."

Gil gripped him tighter, and Barnaby gasped, hips twitching. "Watch your mouth."

The boy quickly nodded, and Gil released him. He stepped back as the raven grabbed his bag and stood up from his chair. "I'm going to wait in the bathroom," he muttered right next to Barnaby's bright red ear. "Find me once she leaves."

The boy waited until his footsteps had faded, listening for the sound of the bathroom door, before turning around. There, he spotted Savannah, grinning at him from behind the counter.

"But he's not your boyfriend, right?"

Barnaby's mouth made the verbal equivalent of keyboard-smashing, and his co-worker laughed right at him. Fortunately, she didn't force him to dwell on it. After counting the money from the register, Savannah threw the garbage bags over her shoulder like Santa Claus with his sack and wished him goodnight. Again, Barnaby thanked her for helping him last minute and followed her to the door. He told her he wanted to scrub the floor, at which she didn't seem totally convinced but continued out anyway. One last wave, and he locked the door behind her.

Then, he quivered, sensing his plug shake slightly faster. Or maybe he was just noticing now that he was alone. He didn't particularly want to be alone with that sort of problem either.

So Barnaby took a couple of deep breaths and made his way to the bathroom.

He knocked before peeking inside. Leaning on the wall directly across from him was Gil, unsurprisingly on his phone. The moment his hooded, grey eyes lifted to Barnaby's, the moment the plug increased intensity.

The boy held onto the door for support, a whimper slipping past his lips. "You're so mean."

"You don't mean that." Discarding his phone to his pocket, Gil closed the distance between them and guided the boy into the room, holding him steady in his arms.

"Mhm. I do," Barnaby whined, latching onto his shirt and burying his face in his chest. "Y-You're an awful tease. That could've been so bad..."

"But it wasn't, was it?" Gil hummed, combing his fingers through Barnaby's hair. "You got through it so well, without making a perfect mess of yourself. And now, you know what?" He nipped at his ear and breathed hot against it. "You can make as much of a mess as you want."

He couldn't take the teasing anymore. Eyes shut, Barnaby threw his arms around Gil's neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. The man was shamelessly receptive, shoving his tongue into Barnaby's mouth, groping every part of him that he could get his hands on - making him feel wonderful.

When two firm hands smacked his ass, Barnaby moaned into the kiss, feeling the plug that much deeper.

"You have such a nice fucking body," Gil growled, continuing to squeeze and knead him.

"You're just saying that." The comment came without thought. Honest and instinctive.

But the next thing Barnaby knew, he was being spun around, his back to Gil's chest. Blinking, he saw their reflections in the mirror.

"You need proof?"

His mouth hung open as Gil tore his apron away, and he squirmed when he began unbuttoning his shirt immediately after. "Gil-"

The man ignored him. His strong body kept him in place, and Barnaby, for the very least, tried to look away from the mirror -

before Gil rested his chin on his shoulder, preventing him.

"No, I-" He swallowed a lump forming in his throat. "Don't- want to-"

Gil paused, his fingers frozen on the last button. "You really think I'm lying?"

Barnaby turned his head as far away from him as he could. "Not- lying..." Though, he didn't know how else to phrase it. He didn't think Gil was saying it to deceive him - more like he had the tendency to kid himself in the heat of things.

The man waited patiently for an answer but sighed when he realized there wouldn't be one. "Why don't you want to look?" He sounded so concerned.

"Because-" Barnaby tried steadying his breath, tried to find some clarity in his mind amid all the stimulation. He hugged himself, not to feel so exposed. "Because I know I'm fat and not super sexy." His voice gave out on him anyway, nearly cracking. "I don't need to be reminded."

Gil's hands moved carefully to his hips. His lips pressed softly against Barnaby's cheek, giving chaste kisses here and there. "You ever hear that saying?" he whispered, "'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'?"

Barnaby scoffed but let himself relax into Gil's chest. He still felt safe there.

"I know I can't make you be your type," Gil went on, "But I can guarantee you're exactly what I want."

Well, Barnaby had to crack a tiny smile at that. But only because of how cheesy it sounded. Hesitating, he faced Gil once again, and they looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Truthfully? I don't even think you're as big as you think you are. Sure, you've got some meat on your bones-" Gil squeezed the boy's belly, eliciting a squeak. "But so do all prized bucks."

"Stooop - That feels weird!" Of course, despite Barnaby's whining, there was laughter bubbling through the cracks.

Gil chuckled and nipped playfully at his neck, merely rubbing his stomach instead. "You're soft," he murmured, then wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. "Huggable." He squeezed his sides. "Sturdy- so I don't have to worry about breaking you-"

Barnaby snorted, elbowing the raven in his stomach. "Okay, okay..."

"I find you very desirable." Gil finally took apart the last button on Barnaby's shirt and carded the fabric through his fingers. Together, they returned their attention to the mirror. "I'd like to show you what I see."

Barnaby considered it for a moment. Where it would lead. The fact he could always close his eyes if he didn't like what he saw.

He took a breath and nodded.

Seconds later, his shirt was on the floor, and Gil was running his fingers over the collar he'd kept hidden underneath. "Were you planning on seeing me tonight?"

"No, sir."

"And you wore it anyway?"

Barnaby sank further against him, stealing a kiss on the man's jaw. "In case I got lost."

Expression radiant with adoration, Gil captured his lips, kissing him slow and tender. That made Barnaby feel the prettiest.

His pants fell to the floor next, followed by his boxers, then Gil's coat shirt.

Barnaby was gently pushed forward, and he held onto the sink for balance. He still tried looking over his shoulder at Gil for as long as it was comfortable, watching as the man pulled out his plug. "Fuck..."

"There's plenty more where that came from." Like a promise, Gil unzipped his pants, and Barnaby shivered as his cock rested between his cheeks.

But there was only so much time to appreciate it. Some careful grinding against him, and Gil pulled away, rummaging for lube and a condom.

It was worth it, though. Not a minute later, and Barnaby tensed, feeling the man's tip prod his rim. A hand tangled in his hair, gentle but forceful enough to pull him toward his reflection again.

"Watch."

Barnaby squirmed out of habit, but even he knew he wasn't going anywhere. Gil eased in, and he tightened his grip on the sink, powerless to do anything but watch his eyes go wide and crossed, his mouth agape.

It was the single, most embarrassing thing he'd ever seen. And he couldn't look away.

Gil sheathed himself completely, and Barnaby's breath caught in his throat. It only came out with a moan when the man started thrusting. "Th-Thank you..."

God, he looked pathetic. Bent over in a bathroom. Wearing nothing but a collar. Red from his neck to his ears. His pupils blown. Tongue hanging out as he panted for air. Glancing to the side, he caught a glimpse of his stomach jiggling, a sight that almost made his skin crawl until it was stopped by Gil's powerful hands making a grab for his waist. And then he didn't mind. It was fine to look pathetic, he decided. At least when he had that Adonis of a man looming over him, taking him, worshiping his body.

"This," Barnaby mewled, attempting to bounce against Gil's hips. "Would be really good with the leash-"

...

'And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear.

Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?'

The line stood out to him as he inspected a tranquil face, vulnerable yet trusting.

Barnaby had a feeling that if Gil was awake, he would change the radio station the instant he heard Miss Taylor Swift. He stifled his laughter as he imagined the man groggy and grumbling, crawling to the front seat to do so. It'd have to be something rebellious or rock n' roll, he'd bet. No less for the big, tough e-boy.

Thanks for that, Savannah.

Rolling his eyes, Barnaby took the hands he'd been holding and placed a kiss on every finger. Gil's hands were notably bigger than his own. And much more masculine, he'd admit. But Barnaby had to admire them for how gentle they were. How the majority of his pleasure and comfort could be traced to chiselled angles and prominent veins.

He lifted Gil's right palm and made it flat, as if he could find the source of his magic touch at the center.

Instead, Barnaby's heart sunk at what he found.

Out of morbid curiosity, he grabbed the raven's left hand, turning it over to examine his wrist.

Oh.

Oh no.

"Oh, Gil..."

He didn't know what to make of it. Of the many scars on his wrists. How old were they? Had he known Barnaby yet?

Was there anything Barnaby could have said or done to stop him?

He fixed the blanket around Gil so he was all swaddled up. The blanket the man had left in his car in case they decided to relive Halloween. Now instead, it was simply the aftercare travel blanket.

And Gil, Barnaby realized, needed much more care than he let on.

12