Fay Visits a Special Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course that's fine. But to prevent yours getting messed from the massage oil, I'll give you a one-use slip. We keep them here for this very purpose and it doesn't matter it they get spoiled."

Margaret fetched a thin cotton slip from the draw and handed them to Jenny.

As it happened the pale pink slip was rather sheer and didn't do much to hide anything, especially after Jenny pulled it tight over her causing the material to wedge between her labia. Fay supposed it was simply that her genitals were covered and the massaging hands would not be working on her there.

She first took a small bowl and poured into it some massage oil, slightly warmed, and then added a few drops of lavender oil to it. She then poured some of it on to Fay's chest and belly and, with light strokes, she spread it over her, and then applied a long series of sinuous, flowing strokes, starting at the collar bone and working smoothly down the front torso but stopping before the waistband of her knickers. But she made no attempt to avoid touching Fay's breasts. Fay began to feel more relaxed and warm inside as Jenny's strokes gently caught the nipples between her fingertips. After a while the stroking became firmer and concentrated more on her abdomen, going right down to the waistband. As Fay's juices began to trickle out of her vagina it caused a very conspicuous dark pink patch to form and spread, evidence of her arousal.

While the massage was taking place, Fay answered a series of questions. To begin with the questions were routine - family background, age, height, weight, working life, interests, etc. The first questions were mainly to help Fay get into the flow of verbally responding. After these preliminaries the subjects then moved on to boyfriends and sexual experience. She answered honestly that she'd had boyfriends in the past, had regular sex with them, but they never matured into serious relationships.

Then about masturbation, her desires and fantasies. The relaxation, and indeed the arousal caused by Jenny's calm and gentle stroking released in Fay some of the barriers to self-expression, as she found herself describing her experiences and fantasies, how she felt about them.

"I have a small wardrobe of exotic clothes, and some gadgets that I use on myself." She realised what she was saying and hoped that they would not think she was terribly sinful. Lowering her voice she continued, "I use various things to masturbate. I have a dildoes, one for my vagina and a smaller one for my anus, and clamps that I put on my nipples. Sometimes when I ..." But then Fay's voice trailed away as she became too embarrassed to continue, and blushed very deeply at the words she had uttered. The reason why it was so embarrassing was that many of her fantasy scenarios were based on the very things she was so self-conscious about when in company. She couldn't bring herself to say what her fantasies entailed, Margaret would be disgusted, would probably want nothing more to do with her. For one thing her fantasies most often involved being dominated by another woman, or several women. But in her mind it continued, "... go to the bathroom at home I deliberately keep my knickers on and pull them into my dirty ass, then pee in them. I feel so ashamed, I must be punished. I pinch my nipples hard and hurt them, imagining that a female colleague caught me and is punishing me for being so dirty. Then I might fuck myself with the dildo imagining she is fucking me. Or I suck my filthy panties and imagine I'm drinking her piss and licking her dirty asshole."

"Thank you for speaking honestly, Fay. I realise it was very difficult for you to talk about these things. Please, don't ever feel ashamed or guilty about your sexuality, and what you do to explore it, it's all completely normal and healthy. It's good to masturbate regularly however your imagination takes you, and with whatever implements you like, as long as you do it safely. Please accept your fantasies as an integral part of your sexuality and wonderful part your soul. It doesn't matter how perverted you think they are. Embrace and enjoy them."

Margaret then posed a bombshell question.

"Anyway, I'm sure you never acted out any of your fantasies, but I'd like you to think about something you'd like to act out ... with Jenny? or me? or both of us together? ... or watch the two of us act it out? I won't guarantee we'll do it but I will guarantee we can discuss it, and consider it. What is your most shameful fantasy, the most embarrassing to reveal? You just have to ask. Don't worry about our being offended of shocked. In fact I'd be surprised if any of your fantasies could shock either of us. You don't have to answer now, I don't think you could. We can discuss that another time, when you've had a chance to think."

She was silent for a few moments to let the words sink in. She blushed deep red in embarrassment, from a realisation that the forbidden thought had gone through her mind and she'd been found out. Was it an invitation? The thought was very arousing and her vaginal secretion leaked even more, making the dark wet patch grow and glisten. Her slip was now completely transparent.

"Let me ask another question. How did you feel when you put on the padded incontinence briefs, did they feel nice on you? And how did you feel when you were wetting in them?"

The warm, encouraging words enabled Fay to talk more openly, "Yes, they did feel nice and soft, and I was worried in case I wet them. But on the bus I had to pee and it felt good going in them. I just told myself you wouldn't mind as they are meant to be peed in, though it still felt very dirty and naughty with all those people around. I was scared they would realise I was pissing in them, I hope nobody did. At least I only wet them, I was worried in case I soiled them."

"Yes Fay, you were meant to do exactly that and I was hoping you would. I'm sure nobody had any idea, so it was a nice secret for you. In fact it would have been perfectly fine if you did soil them."

Fay was astonished at the doctor's words, but so happy at the approval of her actions. And at the implied permission to do more. She always feared the opposite. Talking about her experience on the bus made Fay want to urinate again, but she didn't want to ask to use the bathroom and so tried to control herself. That must have been obvious because, instead of asking if she would like to get up, Margaret said to her, "Fay, if you need to pee it's OK if you do it right here and now as Jenny is massaging you. In a minute she will work on your lower abdomen, that will make you urinate and we are going to watch. Don't be embarrassed or try to hold it in, just relax and enjoy it. She won't mind it going on her, it's why she changed her uniform."

"That's right Margaret, it would be a waste of time for me to change into my rubber uniform if it's not going to get wet." Jenny then added for emphasis, "Actually I'm hoping it does get wet." In her mind she added, "I hope it gets soiled as well."

Jenny moved round and eased her fingertips under the waistband of her slip. She slowly and sensually drew it down Fay's legs and removed it. Jenny next released a lever on the side of the table, which separated the sections under Fay's legs and moved them so her feet were now apart. Fay was at first alarmed at being placed in this compromising position, exposing her inner crevices and causing her labia to open slightly. Her nipples hardened as she felt a sudden pulse of excitement at this intimate exposure. But she was still ashamed of letting them seeing her pee - it was one thing to talk about peeing but another thing to let them see her do it.

Jenny began to work on her legs, from the feet upwards, and Fay felt her legs being parted even more as her inner calves and thighs received the attention. She wondered for a moment if those gentle fingers were going to touch her sexual opening, but instead she meant to free the path for hands to stroke up both her legs until they met at her belly. Jenny used the fingers of one hand to explore her sensitive navel while the other hand moved down and paused for a moment over her bladder before continuing its journey down. She then felt fingertips gently teasing the folds of her labia apart, to reveal her vagina, her clitoris, and her little pee hole.

Fay was alarmed but also aroused at this attention to her womanly entrance, where the young nurse was holding open her intimacies so the doctor could examine her closely. She felt some of her juice ooze out and with shock realised that two pairs of eyes were seeing the sign of her response. Before she could register her alarm, Jenny leaned over and whispered "You are very beautiful there, Fay. Don't be embarrassed, we like to see a woman become aroused."

She felt Jenny's hand pressing gently as it made circles over her bladder while fingers of the other hand were holding her labia open. Still inhibited, Fay couldn't give in to the urge to empty herself until Jenny leaned forward whispered in her ear, "Just let go and empty your bladder, let yourself go. I have to collect a sample in this little container. Do it Fay, piss all over my uniform and get it wet."

The stimulus of the words overcame her inhibition and she started to urinate, first a trickle, then a stream, and finally her urine gushed out hard. It splashed copiously all over Jenny's uniform and ran onto the floor. Some of it even splashed up onto her face and hair. Fay was horrified at what she'd done and shut her eyes tight as if to try to block out the evidence. However, along with her shame she experienced a curious but disturbing pleasure. "What's becoming of me?" she thought. "I'm ashamed of peeing onto the nurse, it's so disgusting. But I still enjoyed it."

Margaret immediately reassured her, "Shhh Fay, it's OK, nothing to feel bad about. I am sorry if it was embarrassing for you but you needed to be free of your inhibition. In any case I needed to see you could make a good strong flow. It made it easier for Jenny to collect the sample as well ... yes, I see you filled up the container nicely."

When at last Fay's bladder was empty, Jenny asked her to turn over onto her stomach. She added, "Wow that was a super flow, you got really wetted me. I'm going to continue the massage now, Fay. Shall I stay like this, all pissy, or would you prefer that I wash first?"

Fay's thoughts were in turmoil. She assumed cleanliness and decorum dictated that Jenny clean and dry herself, but she felt a strange pleasure in having the nurse continue while covered in urine. "I hope you think bad of me, but I'd like you to stay as you are. Only if you're sure you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. It's what I like!"

Jenny's gentle hands began to work with long flowing strokes from the shoulders down either side of her back and the backs of her legs, again the contact being maintained continuously. The strokes then began to focus on her buttocks, becoming stronger now as the nurse's fingers kneaded the fleshy globes. Occasionally a finger stroked down through the rift between them but Fay instinctively clenched as if fearful that a finger would accidentally touch her anus. Suddenly, though, her cheeks were pushed apart laying open the dark crease in between.

"Now you mustn't worry at all at what I am going to do next or be embarrassed about what happens, even if you feel dirty."

Jenny took a latex glove and put it on her right hand and then squeezed something onto it. "Keep your legs apart now. This is just some KY jelly that I am applying with my finger before I push inside. I'll go gently so as not to hurt and so you can get used to it as I go in. Just relax."

Fay felt something cool and wet smeared onto her anus and then a latex-gloved finger slowly penetrating her. At first she tightened her sphincter to try and repel the digit, but then relaxed to allow the penetration. To her surprise, she quickly found that the intrusion was quite pleasant.

"Good, you are nicely relaxed now and I have pushed my middle finger in right to the knuckle."

She inserted a second digit, then a third. Her fingers wormed about inside for several minutes while she stroked Fay's buttocks and between the thighs with her other hand. Having the girl's fingers inside her anus and moving around was arousing but she feared she might lose control of her bowels. Margaret sensed she was tensing up again and so tried to help her relax. She asked her nurse what she found in Fay's rectum and what she was doing with her hand in there.

"I can feel a big firm stool in there. I'm working it around with my fingers so as to make it easier for her to make a bowel movement."

"Very good, you're doing a great job. But surely you mean you're having your fingers in Fay's dirtbox, playing with her shit and squishing it around!"

"Sorry doctor, I'm still struggling to get used to these proper medical terms you doctors use."

"Touché, Jenny!"

Fay was surprised at the doctor's coarse language, but the friendly banter between them relaxed her and made her lose her self-consciousness. It was obvious that Margaret and Jenny were completely comfortable with each other. It made the next question easier to answer.

"Fay, from your answers earlier I understand you might have been delaying going to the toilet. I think that would have some of your stool to become impacted and for it to be too firm to expel easily. Have you been constipated at all?"

"Yes Margaret, quite a lot recently. And I often don't go to the toilet at the right time when I'm at work because I'm embarrassed about people knowing. Then later it's sometimes difficult to go properly. Today I didn't go to the toilet and now I'm not sure if I can now. I know I shouldn't be like that but I'm very self-conscious about urinating and going to the toilet."

"Urinating and going to the toilet? Don't you mean pissing and shitting? Don't be afraid of these words, instead enjoy using them. Say it, Fay, pissing and you shitting."

"Right Margaret. I'm very self-conscious about pissing and shitting!"

"Jenny, I think now it's time to take your hand out and we'll see what it looks like. Fay, are you fine with that?"

Fay was enjoying having the nurse's fingers inside her, it gave her a kind of secret naughty feeling. Now she felt her anal ring had been stretched and the fecal mass inside her loosened up. What worried her most was that she'd lose all control of her bowel if Jenny took them out. "Well OK I suppose, but I think I'll have a terribly messy accident ... I mean I think I'll shit."

The nurse slowly withdrew her fingers, easing them out one by one so that Fay's sphincter would be able to close around her retreating digits. Even so her urge to defecate increased as the fingers were withdrawn. She saw from the edge of her vision as the thick brown layer of slime on the fingers of the nurse's glove, which she showed to Doctor Margaret. Along with the intimate examination, this was still embarrassing for Fay, even worse that she might have an uncontrolled bowel movement. Her immediate wish was that she could disappear but, strangely, it was arousing as well. A little corner of her mind was fantasising about shitting then and there in the examination room, in full view of the doctor and nurse. "What is wrong with me? I'm enjoying all disgusting thoughts, it's almost like I want them to watch as do it. But that's nasty, I shouldn't be feeling this way."

Margaret still sensed some inhibition so she told Fay to repeat like a mantra the words "I'm going to shit now and I want Margaret and Jenny to see me shit ."

She wasn't used to saying anything so crude and was rather hesitant at first. "Er, ...I'm going to er ... shit now and I want Margaret and Jenny to see me ... shit."

"Again."

"I'm going to ... shit now and I want Margaret and Jenny to see me shit."

"Better. Again, louder!"

The naughtiness of speaking the taboo words gave Fay a sense of being released from her own inhibitions. In a way it excited her.

"I'm going to shit now and I want Margaret and Jenny to see me shit."

Margaret sensed the moment was imminent and signalled to Jenny to be ready.

"Good, Jenny has to get a close view to see that you shit everything out smoothly and easily, and it's possible some of it will go on her uniform. She's done this lots of time and doesn't mind at all. So don't worry or feel embarrassed. Now, repeat again, Fay."

"I'm going to shit now and ..."

Before she could finish the word her sphincter suddenly relaxed. There was a noisy, sudden fart the first mass of squished up and wet stool erupted from her anus. Jenny was kneeling close behind Fay's bum and caught the almost the whole load square on the blue rubber tunic, right at her breasts. Some of it eve splattered onto her arms and neck, and even a little bit on her chin. Fortunately for her, the rest of her face was spared. After that Fay's excretion flowed more slowly in a series of dollops onto her white apron. By the time she had stopped defecating had ended, almost the whole front of Jenny's tunic was covered and a slow river of gooey brown filth was slowly crawling its way down past the hem onto her legs, and the floor at her feet. She was covered almost head to toe as she might if she tripped over and fallen face first into a thick patch of wet mud. Every few moments a little piece of excrement detached itself and drop onto the floor with a soft splat.

Margaret went to the wash basin ran some cloths and under the warm water. She came back and carefully washed Fay's bottom, paying particular attention to the very dirty anus and crease, then dried and powdered the entire area. She helped her turn over again and sit up. Fay's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she saw for the first time Jenny's incredibly filthy state. She was shocked and contrite about what she's done.

"Aieeeghhh! Oh Jenny, what a horrid nasty mess I made on your uniform. I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

To her surprise the nurse was grinning like she was just given a wonderful treat, and Margaret was all smiles as well. Jenny even took a handful of stool and squished it, then brought it up to her face to sniff. "Mmmmm, a lovely big expulsion, and so rich."

"Oh, you don't mind that I got your uniform so dirty?"

"You mean that you shit all over my uniform,"

"Yes, that I shit all over your uniform."

Fay still looked upset and ashamed of herself.

"Jenny, I'll help Fay recover her composure after the ordeal. Looks like you need to shower and clean up now, your uniform is a disgrace. I expect you'll want to masturbate as well while you are there. Do so. Then get into your regular uniform and come back to reception when you're ready. We need to discuss Fay's ongoing treatment."

*********

Back in the reception Dr. Margaret spent several minutes discussing with Fay how she was feeling after her ordeal and what she thought of the treatment. She knew that was the best way to help her back to "normal" and to for Fay to accept it.

"Well Doctor, it was rather embarrassing. But my mind feels a lot better now. I am no longer ashamed about urin... I mean pissing and shitting. In fact, I really enjoyed it."

"Good, get used to speaking those words. Fay, I want to see you again in two weeks for your next treatment. Please think about your fantasies in the meantime, and write to me with a note describing them. I also want you to make sure you use the bathroom at your work when you need to piss and shit. No holding it till you get home. And don't go there only when there's nobody to notice. You don't have to announce it, but don't be afraid to let your colleagues."

Just then Nurse Jenny entered, looking every inch the calm professional, in her immaculate starched cotton uniform.

"Yes, thank you doctor, and thank you Jenny for such a wonderful ... I mean thorough examination and treatment."

12