Faye's Encounter with Vlad

Story Info
Jamie sets up Faye for Dracula.
3.3k words
4.39
4.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft19bim
Soft19bim
17 Followers

Faye moved in with Jamie within two months of meeting him at a bar. Their attraction was instantaneous: he took her home and fucked her. He was fit, muscular and assertive: she was petite and submissive. He taught her a lot about herself, who she was, and what she was. He pushed her to the limit but she knew whatever happened he would take care of her.

In Faye's eyes Jamie was the epitome of handsome: 6' with dark brown wavy hair, big brown eyes, and olive skin. He worked in finance, which she knew paid well because they lived in a fabulous apartment in the Docklands, a highly desirable part of London.

Faye was an apprentice hairdresser, 18 years old, 5'1", with blue eyes and long fair hair, which she often kept in a ponytail. Her skin was bronze, smooth, and supple as she tanned regularly on a sunbed. Jamie told her she had sweetest little cunt that he'd ever fucked. She told him she'd never had anyone so deep inside her.

One day Jamie came home from work and announced that they were going to a Halloween party.

"I've got nothing to wear Jamie," Faye whined. "You should have given me more notice."

"This is what you're wearing baby." He handed her a box.

Faye opened the box and did a double take.

"W....what are these?" she breathed.

"You're going as my bitch." His face was straight, but his eyes twinkled.

"As...as your bitch?" She thought immediately of the two young slutty girls she'd seen the previous week at their favourite bar. They had been surrounded by a group of hungry looking guys who had referred to them as their bitches and one by one the guys had taken the girls outside. By the look of the girls' dishevelled state when they returned, they had received more than just a breath of fresh air.

"Start getting ready Faye, the party starts at 8pm. We can get food there."

She stared at Jamie with her mouth wide open. He pinched her lips together and grinned.

"Come on baby, go take a shower. Make sure you clean everywhere, and I mean everywhere," he paused. "I can't guarantee that you'll be safe tonight."

Faye's jaw dropped. It took some seconds for her to digest this information, but she knew better than to argue with Jamie when he spoke to her like this.

As directed, she ran a shower and cleaned everywhere in preparation for the party. He'd left a douche in the shower, and she trembled as she douched both her pussy and asshole. As far as anal sex went, Jamie was the first and only guy who had ever fucked her in the ass, and the thought of being ass fucked by someone else played on her mind. After the shower, she found the clothes he had bought for her laid out on the bed. There were only three items: a crop top made of black see-through netting; a pair of matching leggings, and a black studded collar. Faye stared at them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck...." she said to herself repeatedly, heart racing.

She picked up the items slowly, inspected them, then put them on. First came the netted cropped top, which she pulled over her head and down over her small bust. She was a 30a, but the semi-transparent netting made her breasts seem larger. It also showed her nipples and exposed her tummy and new navel piercing -- a solid gold belly bar with rhinestone - which Jamie had arranged for her as a surprise three weeks ago. Next, she stepped into the black semi-transparent leggings, pulling the delicate material over her hips. Thankfully the leggings had a small protective panel at the front, otherwise she might as well have been naked as the material showed off everything, including her soft little bottom. She felt wicked, vulnerable, and excited. Lastly, she put the collar around her neck, and tightened it. Faye turned towards the bedroom mirror and had to admit that she loved what she saw.

"Are you ready yet, Faye?" Jamie called.

"I'm ready," she swallowed hard.

Jamie entered the bedroom and stopped. Faye could see his eyes widen as they devoured her.

"Fuck, baby, you look incredible."

Faye glowed and turned to show him her tight little bottom, raising an eyebrow at him. "So, what do you think of my ass?"

Jamie stepped forward and spanked her butt. "You've got the tightest little ass." She laughed; he always said that. He took her in his arms and kissed her.

Faye struggled and wriggled away. "I thought we're going to a party?" she grinned. "No funny business until later...."

"You look so fucking incredible...." he repeated.

"You're not so bad yourself," she giggled.

Jamie was dressed in a tight black shirt which showed off his muscular body, and snug black leather pants. He worked out at the gym four nights a week, and always came home pumped up and sweaty. Half the time, before Faye gave him his dinner, he gave her his own entrée -- a pussy full of cum or a messy face fuck - messy because Jamie came a lot, more than she could ever swallow. He wouldn't let her shower until after they had eaten. He wanted to scent-mark her: to get her used to the smell of his sweat and cum, so she understood that she belonged to him. It made him feel powerful; it made her feel secure.

Reaching out for her hand, he said softly but firmly: "Let's go baby."

Thirty minutes later they arrived at the party. The venue was an old warehouse. There was a large hall on the ground floor, where people were dancing and drinking, and music was playing throughout the building. Upstairs there were lots of smaller rooms, where people could get some one-on-one time. Everyone was in fancy dress, from Roman emperor to gladiator, from vicar to tart. There were vampires and goths, zombies, Egyptian mummies and skeletons. There were crystal decanters and glasses everywhere, silver platers with food on them, candles and old books, all placed for effect. Everything was beautifully laid out for a Halloween party.

Faye tugged at Jamie's hand and pulled him over to the open bar. He ordered her a drink to help get rid of the butterflies in her stomach. She was nervous but excited.

Several people said hello to them. They seemed to know Jamie and engaged him in conversation. Faye was a people watcher, and happily observed the party guests as she listened and sang along to the music.

She was thinking about asking Jamie to dance with her, when a guy dressed as Dracula suddenly appeared beside them: "Hey Jamie, welcome to my 'castle'. How did your workout go yesterday?" He laughed, and Jamie laughed back. Faye sensed something between them, an underlying meaning, but the moment was gone in a flash.

Dracula turned to her: "And who's this cutie?" His question and smile set Faye's heart alight

"This is Faye." Jamie patted her ass. "My bitch."

She inhaled sharply. Jamie had always referred to her as his girlfriend. Calling her his bitch sent shivers through her body. Her face flushed with embarrassment. She looked at him wide-eyed.

Dracula looked her up and down with black, charismatic eyes. He was around 30 years old, 6' tall, as muscular as Jamie but a lot broader, and his short black hair matched his eyes. Faye couldn't put her finger on it, but his presence was magnetic. Her heart pounded through her chest, and she felt herself sweating.

"Bitch hmmmm....? I think you're the cutest little slut here," he remarked in what sounded like an East European accent, running a finger up and down her bare arm. "If you ever get tired of Jamie, come see me. I'd love to take you out for a bite." He laughed at his own joke, winked and flashed her another smile. Then he turned back to Jamie and continued with small talk for a few more minutes while she held Jamie's hand, squeezing it with excitement.

Dracula's voice was deep and resonant. Faye listened to him with rapt attention, although he was talking about high finance, something she hadn't a clue about. But she held on to his every word.

Glancing at her, he stopped talking. "I'm so sorry baby. Here's me talking business, while I'm ignoring the hottest slut in the room."

Faye glowed at the compliment.

"So, baby, what do you do when you're not being hot?"

"I....I'm an apprentice hairdresser," Faye swallowed again, embarrassed, although she was never usually embarrassed. Being a hairdresser was a great career, and she was naturally gifted in styling and cutting.

"That's such a hard job baby! You stand on your feet all day, pretend to be interested in customers' small talk, take their rudeness without complaint, and clear up after them. How do you manage it?"

"I....um.....I like doing it," was all she could say, tongue-tied.

"She's a really terrific hairdresser," Jamie butted in.

Dracula's eyes widened. "Really....I hope I'll have the pleasure of you, one day..."

Faye nodded, swallowing hard.

He stared into her eyes, then suddenly leaned forward and sank his teeth into her neck playfully. His movement was so quick, Faye had no time to react. She stood rooted to the spot as he 'drank her blood'. All she could do was stare at Jamie, who laughed.

"Come find me when you're ready...." he purred after releasing her. "I'm Vladamir by the way, you can call me Vlad."

Faye watched him breathlessly as he downed the remains of a glass of red wine, letting the ruby red liquid dribble out the sides of his mouth. He winked at her again and headed off to the other side of the room.

She looked at Jamie pleadingly. She didn't know, but he had arranged this. He pulled out a couple of poppers from his pocket. "You'll need these, baby."

Faye was surprised he'd brought poppers. They used them occasionally when he wanted her to lose her inhibitions and get wild; when he wanted her to explore her limits. Fantasies became more real, her muscles relaxed and she lost all sense of propriety. Added to that she had an overwhelming sense of sluttyness and she let Jamie do things to her, both vaginally and anally, which she had never let previous boyfriends do. This had led to more than a few really hot fisting sessions.

Now she just stared at him for a few seconds before inhaling from the poppers, several times with each nostril, holding her breath before exhaling. The blood raced through her body, making her lightheaded and horny.

"Go suck some cock," he soothed.

Faye loved sucking cock. She loved to be on her knees taking a cock in her mouth and sucking on it until she felt it throb and pulsate, and fill her mouth with a thick wad of cum. She also loved the feeling of ropes of hot semen splatter her face. She hadn't sucked off anyone else other than Jamie in the last two months. She'd been a good and loyal girlfriend.

Now she let go of Jamie's hand and followed in Vlad's footsteps.

"Hi again," she said, approaching him tentatively from behind and touching his arm. Vlad turned to her. A huge smile spread across his face.

"Well, if it isn't my favourite slut...." He glanced over her shoulder to where Jamie stood and gave an imperceptible nod.

"So, tell me gorgeous, what brings you to Dracula's castle?"

Faye loved his accent and the fact that he remained in character. "I....I came over because.....I'm scared of the dark."

"Scared?" he raised an eyebrow and lifted his large black cape.

It was obvious what he wanted her to do. She slipped under his cloak and he wrapped it around her, whispering in her ear: "No need to be scared baby."

Under cover of the cape he kissed her. It was electric. He forced his tongue into her mouth and played with her breasts through the cropped top. She savoured the red wine on his lips, which had a faint metallic taste like blood.

"What do you say we find a room?" he whispered.

Faye nodded. She couldn't believe that Jamie was allowing her to be with this gorgeous and mysterious guy. Maybe that's what Jamie had meant when he had said "I can't guarantee that you'll be safe." Those words made her shiver now. She wondered if she had been set up.

Vlad took her hand and led her upstairs. They entered the first empty room they found and Vlad immediately locked the door behind them. The room was in darkness apart from eerie shadows on the wall created by the moonlight filtering through the curtains.

He lifted his cape again and shrouded her with it. Faye fell under his spell. She was dizzy from the poppers and heavy atmosphere. The music seemed duller in this room, even more remote. She recognised the smell of incense in the room, of 'dragon's blood'.

She shivered under Vlad's cape even though she was sweating. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her again, more urgently. His tongue probed her mouth, seeking her own, as he tore open the netting of her cropped top. She gasped, then groaned as he pinched and tortured her nipples between his fingers and thumb.

Stimulated by the poppers and Vlad's actions, Faye slipped a hand under his black satin shirt. Her fingers explored his abs, nipples and hairy chest as she moaned and kissed him feverishly. Her other hand drifted downwards. He was wearing velvet black slacks, almost like dancers' tights. She trailed her fingers over their velvety smoothness until her palm cupped the hard bulge between his legs. "Fuck." she thought, "he's huge."

Faye squeezed his protrusion and was delighted when she felt its strong throb. His breathing became slow and heavy, his eyes looking into hers as their tongues danced together. Her hand found his swollen testicles through his slacks, hanging low and heavy. He wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Is this what you want baby...Vlad's cock, Vlad's cum?"

She nodded.

Wrapping his hand around her ponytail, he yanked her head back, and sank his teeth into her neck. Faye winced. This time his bite was more painful. With her head twisted to one side, Vlad fed from her soft neck. It felt like he was really drawing blood, and she shivered with sudden coldness. There was a moment when she wondered whether this was fantasy or reality.

As Vlad feasted on her neck, she felt his hand dip into the front of her leggings. She spread her legs to give him better access, and he slid a finger deep inside her hot little cunt. She groaned again as he fingered her. But he knew what she really wanted, and he pushed her head downwards. She sank to the floor, his swelling now inches from her face. She almost died at the heady smell of him.

"Suck my cock baby," he whispered.

She looked up at him submissively through the gloom, nodding. She planted a soft kiss on his bulge and reached for the top of his slacks. She pulled them down over his hips. His cock sprung free. It was at least 9", as thick as her wrist, and as hard as steel. She swept the palm of her hand over his abdomen and then curled her fingers around his throbbing stiffness. While she stroked him with one hand, she ran the other through his thick wiry pubes.

Vlad pushed his hips forward. "Open your mouth, baby," he directed. She wrapped her lips around the blunt head of his cock before he fed her the whole shaft. He groaned as she swallowed it. His precum tasted delicious.

But Vlad was in control. He grabbed her ears and forced his cock further into her mouth, along the groove of her tongue as far as it would go, until it reached the back of her throat. He moaned and pressed a little further. Faye gagged, swallowed, concentrated on relaxing her throat, and aided by the poppers took another few inches as Jamie had trained her to do.

"Good girl," Vlad murmured as he wrapped his fingers around her ponytail tighter. Faye began to feel faint as he closed off her airway with his thick cock. He was testing her, and she knew it. Her hands went to his thighs in desperation, and she squeezed them. This was always a sign to Jamie that she had reached her limit.

He pulled her off his cock with a slurp. Faye bent forward, coughing and spluttering, thick mucus dribbling from her mouth. Her eyes were full of tears, her nose streaming.

Vlad leaned down, raised her effortlessly, and brought her head to his. "Good girl," he growled, kissing her tear-stained face. "Now I'm going to fuck you." He swivelled her around and pushed her, face first, against the wall. "Push your ass out, baby."

Faye did as she was told. He lifted her hips so that her bottom stuck out further. She heard a ripping sound and felt cold air on her legs and ass as he tore away her leggings. She was now naked, her costume in tatters on the floor, apart from the collar around her neck. He gave her no time to think about it before he spanked her hard and she yelped. He held his cock and manoeuvred it to her pussy entrance, opening her up, forcing himself into her. She whimpered as he penetrated her: he was so large. But he wouldn't let up, he pushed his cock into her slowly and methodically. Tears formed in her eyes again as he moaned.

"Fuck, you have such a tight little cunt baby. You need this hard dick inside you, don't you sweetie?" he hissed in her ear. "Tell me you want it."

She nodded, sobbing with the first painful strokes. He paused then pulled out a little way, then pushed in again, repeating the action until his cock went deeper and deeper...until he fucked her with the full length of his cock, and her pain began to turn to pleasure.

"Fuck, that feels good baby," he whispered, as he fucked her faster. The eerie atmosphere combined with Vlad's rough handling and tingling sensations in her cunt caused Faye to stiffen suddenly, then shake uncontrollably, as she climaxed on his cock. Her orgasm went on and on as he fucked her relentlessly.

Abruptly he growled, pulled out, swivelled Faye around and forced her to her knees. She was still climaxing as he ejaculated over her, covering her face with ropes of hot sticky cum. She opened her mouth and he filled it with another volley of cum and then another. He must have shot seven or eight ropes of cum over her face and tits. If Faye had thought that Jamie's cum was prolific, Vlad shot twice as much. She let him continue to fill her mouth, savouring every last glob of his spicy cum before swirling it around her gums and teeth and swallowing it all down.

"That's it, baby," he murmured, scooping his thick cum off her face and tits with his fingers, feeding it to her. She lapped his fingers cleaned, until there was no more cum.

Vlad lifted her effortlessly and held her in his arms, his cape shrouding her once again. Faye felt lightheaded and dizzy, almost nauseas. Her cunt felt stretched to its limit; her throat sore from his face fuck and spicy discharge, but she was contented. As Vlad stared into her grateful eyes and opened his mouth, Faye almost expected to see fangs......

Instead, he smiled: "Jamie told me you would be a good fuck. He undersold you, baby."

Soft19bim
Soft19bim
17 Followers