Faye's Fecundity for Fetish

Story Info
A husband arranges his wife's kinky, lesbian exploration.
4.4k words
4.13
11.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye couldn't think. Her heart beat wildly in her chest as wrung her hands nervously. She paced back and forth in the house, unable to concentrate on her housework, returning time and time again to the window in the front room.

"Don't be nervous," he had told her leading up to this. "But I am nervous!" Faye thought to herself. Faye glanced at her watch. 9:07 AM. "She'll be there in ten minutes. Remember, be a good girl." That's what the text her husband of over a decade had just sent her. She glanced at her smart watch again, quickly swiping through it to the electrifying text. Sent at 9:01 AM. The mother of four made a beeline for the nearby hall bathroom. She looked in the mirror, gripping the marble-topped vanity. She forced herself to breathe in deeply through her nose, counting to five. She knew she was supposed to count to ten, but she just couldn't as she breathes out through her mouth, counting to five.

Faye straightened her back and stuck her chest out, sliding her hands up her stomach, over her blouse until she held her heavy, 38G breasts, arranging them just so as she made eye contact with herself and said "I'm a good girl..." She sounded unsure of herself. "I'm a good wife," said Faye, with more conviction. Faye's pussy twitched. "Traitor!" She accused it in her head, then: "That fucking bastard!"

Nine months ago, a switch had flipped in 33 year old Faye's head. She didn't know what had happened. One day, she woke up thinking about her husband's cock. Not an impossible occurrence. Her husband Cliff and her seemed to be falling deeply in love again. They'd been through thick and thin together in their marriage. It had been far from perfect, but lacked many of problems so many of her friends had complained of. Her affection for her husband bloomed in her chest as she snuggled up close to him in their bed, licking the outside of his ear and nibbling his earlobe. Sighing contentedly, Cliff turned his head toward her, squinting In the early morning half-light of dawn as it filtered through the edges of their bedroom curtains.

Faye slid an arm across him, running her fingers through the thick hair of his broad chest as she did. They both had extra baggage, and Faye might even have been described as a big, beautiful woman. Her husband certainly thought so. As her breast size, stomach, and ass grew through each pregnancy (never getting smaller again), he had told her: "I love you. Every inch and every pound, I love you. I love your body because it belongs to you, my lovely wife.". She finally believed it.

"Breakfast time," Faye whispered as she slid one leg over her husband. Cliff yawned and began shimmying down the bed sliding his face along the warmth of her body, until burying it between her thighs. Muffled sounds of pleasure vibrated through Faye's pussy as Cliff ate heartily and Faye ran her fingers through his hair. In a few short minutes, Faye's climax shuddered through her. She jerked and spasmed in time with every lick of her clit, squeezing his head with her thighs and pushing it away with one hand. Cliff reached up and pulled her wrist away, pinning it to the bad as his tongue laid into her clit with hard, fast strokes like a thirsty dog on a hot day.

"OOOH, NGH!" she said as she writhed and gripped the bedsheet. She bucked her hips, "Cliff!" No response came but for the renewed assault on her clit. Faye twisted her hips, but Cliff simply couldn't be moved. At 6'4" and 250 pounds, her 5'4 & 180 pound efforts were futile. Sometimes Cliff would eat her to a second orgasm, but it was usually too overwhelming. She felt him lift up slightly as two fingers penetrated her while his tongue danced across her tingling sex. In another few minutes, she came. Cliff held her down with an arm across her stomach, Faye's thighs up and over his shoulders as her pussy contracted on his fingers. "That's my good girl. What a good wife." He said as she threw back the blankets and looked down at her lover through half-lidded eyes.

Faye pawed at his shoulders in need. Cliff got the message and crawled up over her, dragging his leaking, six inch hardon across the bed sheets before plunging it into her. Cliff settled his chin on top of Faye's head as he worked up a steady rhythm, plunging in and out of her slickness. Faye wrapped her arms around her husband, under his arms and buried her face in his forested chest, breathing the scent of him in deeply. She didn't often cum from penetration alone, but relished the feeling of security she got from being rutted in while laying underneath Cliff. He was like a bear in heat. After a few minutes this, she felt his pace quicken until he gripped the edge of the mattress above her head and rammed himself deeply into her. His cock engorged as he emptied his (swimmer less and snipped) balls in her, sending a thrill through her lower stomach with each pulse of his girth. They kissed deeply and snuggled for a bit before continuing on with their day.

Faye expected that regular feeling of satisfaction as she moved about, but it never came. So she enticed her puzzled husband into a second round a few hours after the first. She came gloriously. Cliff has always been a pleaser. And things went on like this. New kinks came into her desires as she skimmed clever and sexy social media posts: spanking, being plugged, anal, being dominated, and most forbidden, eating another woman. Faye had come out as bisexual to her husband a few years prior, and after reassuring him of her total commitment to their marriage, he was very supportive. Even when she told him she exclusively touched herself to thoughts of other women and probably would have been gay if he hadn't married her all those years ago. Faye knew it did something to him to hear that. He fucked her hard that night, whispering dirty things to her as he railed her. What a night that had been!

Faye was always horny now. They had evolved into a defacto free use relationship. Any time Cliff was horny and the kids were distracted, he simply drew Faye into a room or kissed her and bent her over some furniture. He'd begun taking lots of photos and videos of their lovemaking. Faye had as well, sending him new and interesting pictures of her tits out all over the house and all over town almost every day for lunch.

That's where all this started. Faye had become a slutty housewife. She hated being called a slut or whore, so had trained her husband to call her a good girl instead of those, as he was wont to whisper in Faye's ear, mid-coitus. After a long series of discussions, Cliff began sharing his wife's content anonymously on the internet. The reception was wild. Faye thought Cliff only said what he did because he had to, because they were married. She hadn't realized it, but it was a quit thought in the back of her head. That's why Faye couldn't believe it when strangers on the internet begged for more and showered compliments on her curves and luscious breasts.

When Faye learned how many women reacted like that to her photos as well, she nearly had a handsfree orgasm. Her secret, lesbian lust had been reciprocated. Faye used toys to bring herself to orgasm with those thoughts several times a week. Cliff was turned on to learn that, too.

At her urging, he was more dominant and forceful with his little wife. He began fantasizing about sharing her, swinging. Faye was hesitant, but convinced herself that a good girl obeyed her husband. And secretly, pussy dripped at the thought of another woman. This is how she found herself in this moment, seconds away from having her life and marriage changed forever....

"...That fucking bastard!" He'd trained her to become aroused at the phrase! Faye ground her crotch against the edge of the vanity, her mind traveling down to feeling in her groin, before stepping back and smoothing her short skirt, tightening up her pig tails. Combined with her tight top, Faye oozed "Fuck me" vibes. Another watch glance. 9:10 AM. Faye hadn't questioned her husband when he'd instructed her to dress this way. She'd learned to be obedient and trust her loving husband. And honestly, she expected him to come home on his lunch break and record some new content with her.

Weeks ago, Cliff and Faye had discussed him setting up a no-strings-attached tryst with a woman for her. She wanted to eat pussy and her husband, in the rare reprieves he had from her wanton lust, had jerked himself silly to thought. When the agreed upon message came, Faye had nearly forgotten it. She heard a car door slam and snapped back from her reverie. She quickly went and kneeled behind the front door, leaving enough room for it to fully open in. The butt plug Cliff had placed in her earlier was starting to feel loose, but stayed put. The sound of foot steps ascending the stairs to the porch echoed and Faye swallowed, taking one last calming breath as the door swung open. "Hi." The woman said enthusiastically as a look of horror spread across Faye's face.

Faye knelt wide eyed and slack jawed before her next door neighbor, Sarah!

"Are you the... good girl?" Sarah asked as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her, leaning back on it until the click of the latch sounded, dropping a drawstring bag on the floor. Sarah smiled pleasantly and spoke in a kindergarten teacher voice, as if inviting a small child to try something fun for the first time. "Now, now. There'll be plenty of time for that soon! Cliff told me what a good girl you've been." Said Sarah, as she bent forward at the hips, looking into Faye's eyes and closing Faye's open mouth with a single finger pressed gently underneath Faye's chin.

Faye stuttered and spoke "Sa-" before being cut off by Sarah, who had stood up again and was waggling that same extended finger back and forth which had just closed her jaw. "Ah, ah, ah. Yes, ma'am." Said Sarah in that pleasant teacher voice.

"Sa-" attempted Faye before being cut off again.

"Yes ma'am." Sarah said again, leaning down toward Faye, hands on her knees. Sarah displayed a pleasant smile, but her eyes held a hint of warning.

"...Yes, ma'am." Faye said slowly.

Sarah placed a hand on each side of Faye's face and planted a light kiss on her forehead, before saying in a soft and low voice, "There's a good girl. There's a good...wife." She said with emphasis on the last word, before swishing by, further into Faye and Cliff's marital home. Faye hadn't noticed before, but Sarah was wearing a flower-printed, mid-calf length skirt, a white, ruffled crop top that hugged Sarah's taught and braless C cup breasts lasciviously, and had her long, naturally highlighted hair pulled back into a high and messy bun.

Faye still kneeling turned as Sarah, still facing away from Faye, clapped her hands together and spun back around, her hands still pressed together and tilted to one side as she spoke, maintaining that teacher voice Faye was so used to hearing Sarah use with her own children.

"Now, I hear that you want to learn to eat pussy. Is that true," Sarah said, stepping toward Faye with her hands clasped behind her back, "my little budding bisexual? Or is it lesbian? Cliff tells me you're pretty gay! What's a husband to do when he's wed to cock-trained gay girl?" Sarah wore exaggerated expressions as she held out her hands, shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head.

Faye flushed, her cheeks burning, knees aching, and a familiar wetness creeping through her pussy.

"Lucky you've been such a good wife; a lucky good wife, to land a husband like Cliff whose willing to let indulge your extramarital urges." Faye didn't feel lucky, but she repeated Sarah's words in her head to help her remember; because that's what a good girl should do. Sarah moved and sat on the loveseat in the front room, hiking her skirt up enough to expose her knees.

"Faye..." said Sarah in a sing-song voice and smiling, "Please bring me my bag." Faye moved on hands and knees toward the bag when Sarah called Faye again just a second later, annoyance in her voice. "Faye. Come here right now." Faye went to grab the bag. Sarah sighed and rose. "Oh dear. I can see we'll have to work on some issues." Sarah walked back the bag and fetched it herself as Faye wondered what she did wrong and tried to hide her glances towards Sarah's hips and the way Sarah's skirt clearly clung to her naked ss underneath, being briefly caught between round cheeks.

"When I tell you to do something, you say 'Yes ma'am '. Do you understand?". Faye paused for a moment and replied" Yes ma'am." "Good girl," Sarah responded. Faye's pussy was growing heated as she moved on hands and knees toward where Sarah now sat. Her stomach swam. What had Cliff been thinking, involving a neighbor? This side of them was supposed to be secret! Who else had he told? As far as Cliff and Faye's family knew, they were both religious and rather plain. As far as the neighbors knew, they were a plain, working family, not weird sex-freaks!

As Faye came toward Sarah sitting on the couch, Faye eyed the hemline of Sarah skirt, hanging just low enough to keep Sarah's pussy from being seen by Faye as she crawled. Sarah scooted to the edge of the couch and said "Come, Faye, come sit." "Yes ma'am," Faye replied, sitting on her knees, between Sarah parted legs. Sarah placed her hands on Faye's chest, running them down her breasts and cupping them briefly, please to smirk spreading across her face. Sarah then ran her hands around the curve of Faye's heavy breasts and then slid them back up until Sarah how old her neck, her thumbs aligning with Faye's jawline.

Sarah tipped Faye's head up and kissed her. It wasn't a deep kiss, not at first. After some of the longest seconds of Faye's life, Sarah pressed her lips further into Faye's and their lips parted, tongues shyly crossing the distance. Sarah came away with a smile and a small, contented sigh.

Sarah giggled and squirmed, bouncing her legs alternately for a moment as a shudder ran down her spine. Sarah ached for this. Sarah and Jeremy, her husband considered Cliff and Faye their friends. Both in their late 30s, they were just a little older than their two, 33 year old neighbors. They discussed all sorts of things, had play dates with their children, and had gone on numerous outings together. When Cliff had one day hinted at the recent change in his wife, Sarah had smoothly pressed and delved until it came out. Faye had become insatiable and wanton. Cliff loved her. They clearly loved each other, and Cliff wanted to do everything he could to empower and satisfy his formerly reserved wife. He was trying to enjoy the change and satisfy his wife as much as he could, but nothing would sate her unquenchable arousal. Cliff kept her ass plugged, video called her regularly from work to direct her masturbation, did maintenance spankings, and deposited his cock and cum in and on her as much as he pleased and then some. He knew his wife needed more than he could deliver at this moment. So when he told Sarah and Jeremy what he and Faye were thinking, she jumped at the chance to let her bisexuality out in a way her husband, whom she loved dearly, could get behind.

Sarah stuck out her chest and loosed the halter top so the top straps fell and revealed her naked breasts. "Come to mama!" Sarah said gleefully as she guided Faye's head to one nipple. "Yes, ma'am," was all Faye could manage before her lips found Sarah's nipple. Faye couldn't process this. It was happening too fast. She chose not to think too much and try to enjoy the moment. Faye was growing more aroused by the minute. Sarah stroked Faye's head with one hand as she tweaked her other nipple, pressing her thighs closely along Faye's sides, to feel the other woman's presence there. Faye found the noises Sarah made were gleeful as she sucked and nibbled and renewed her efforts to please Sarah.

Sarah sighed in pleasure stroked Faye's cheek with thumb, the rest of her fingers cupping Faye's chin, "That's enough, dear. You're being a very good girl. Now sit there just a moment." Sarah turned and opened the bag she'd brought along as Faye dutifully replied, taking out a foot long wooden paddle with a leather pad in the middle, a largish dildo, and a thick, leather collar. A metal tag, shaped like a diamond with the word "Hotwife" emblazoned on it dangled from it.

Sarah rolled her eyes in mock exaggeration of thought as she next spoke: "Now, I'm not sure this is exactly Hotwifing, but you are a wife and you are hot! And your husband, who owns you, had this made for you." Sarah buckled it around Faye's neck and patted her own thigh. "Now lay across my lap. We're going to clear away any naughty thoughts you might have. A good wife doesn't second-guess her husband's orders, does she?" Sarah said in her soprano pitch. "No, ma'am" said Faye.

"Good." Sarah patted Faye's back as Faye laid in place. Sarah then flipped Faye's short skirt up and took the paddle she'd brought in hand. "My, my," Sarah said as she ran a hand over Faye's bare ass, inspecting the colorful bruises painting Faye's luscious cheeks. "A lusty little wife, I see.". Faye couldn't feel what Sarah was doing as the seconds ticked by. Then she heard a cap click, and a few seconds later, felt something cool sliding along her pussy lips. Faye shifted and parted her legs, sliding the dildo in partially. Sarah worked it in and out of Faye until it fit mostly within her.

"You'll be pliant and peachy keen before you know it! A good girl! And a good little pussy eater, too!" Sarah said as she begin lightly, and rhythmically spanking Faye's bare bottom with the paddle. Sarah had a steady hand and slowly increased the power and rhythm, occasionally breaking the pattern and surprising Faye with hard swats that made her cry out. They was trying to relax and focus on her breathing, but she could barely take Sarah's apparently practiced hand. They tried to remember what her safe word was but the thought was quickly washed away as she felt the telltale signs of subspace coming upon her.

They heard a noise and wondered what it was. She focused on it and realized that it was her own mewling and moaning. Sarah whispered affirmations to Faye, aiming blows so that they nudged the plug and dildo filling Faye up. They wasn't sure how long she laid across Sarah's lap in that state, being paddled and moaning, But she came to as Sarah guided fade back to her knees in front of her.

Sarah flexed her arm and said "That's my good girl," before lifting her butt off the couch and sliding her skirt up her hips, revealing her trimmed and dripping pussy. Faye looked at it and found herself unable to focus, but registering that it was everything she could have dreamed it was, picturesque. And then it was there right in front of her face, Sarah's hands on Faye's head. They had seen enough videos that she touched herself to them, but she simply began to imitate them, licking Sarah's pussy, the tip of her tongue penetrating Sarah's outer lips. It was slightly acidic with a hint of musk and Faye paused, her stinging ass and dripping pussy pulling her attention away.

"Keep licking, dear, you'll learn to love it." Sarah said as she leaned back, her left foot tucked up on the couch, her right leg extended to give Faye better access. If Sarah leaned back into the couch with her eyes closed and pressed Faye's face into her groin, grinding her clit on the other woman's face, muffling her obedient response. Faye obeyed. She thought her jaw and tongue were starting to ache, but a new and rising tied pain on her bottom swept the feeling away as she lapped.

Sarah made little comments and gave Faye tips as Faye tongued Sarah's sex. After some touch and go, Sarah grabbed Faye, running her fingers through her hair to get a firm grip on her scalp and begin bucking her hips up into Faye's mouth as she came.

Sarah turned Faye's face to the side with her firm grip on Faye's scalp, resting Faye's cheek against her wet pussy. The occasional spasm shot through Sarah's thighs as little movements of Faye's head resting against Sarah's sex rocked through her. Sarah stroked Faye's hair and pulled Faye's pigtails free. She reached into the bag she brought with her and pulled out her phone, arranging Faye's hair just so that she snapped a few pictures of her resting against Sarah's sex.

12