Faye's Fecundity for Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faye rested her mouth and nuzzles into Sarah's groin, inhaling the scent of her. Sarah's lips and clit had engorged and parted slightly, flush with blood and arousal. Gently disentangling herself, Sarah stood up, removed what turned out to be a collapsible cell phone stand from her bag, and set it up, pointing it at the rug on the floor in front of the couch.

"Lay down on your back, dear." "Yes ma'am," Faye responded. "And remove your clothing. We're going to make a little film for your husband and the internet." Sarah looked at Faye and smiled she adjusted the camera setup. "I think you're going to be popular," said Sarah. Sarah stripped off her clothing and squatted over Faye's face, facing towards Faye's pussy and the camera, annunciating every word which followed: "Good morning! Today, we're going to teach this repressed, little housewife how to eat pussy! Her husband fucks her, and fucks her, and fucks her, and it isn't enough to satisfy her wanton need!?" Sarah exaggerated her expressions and movements to lend emphasis and a comic air to the moment. "Faye here is plugged and filled. I hope a face full of pussy, and a pussy full of tongue is enough for this horny, next door, housewife! Otherwise, we might have to resort to other measures..." Sarah trailed off as she spoke, and winked to the camera, unbeknownst to Faye who had turned her mouth up towards Sarah, waiting for her pussy to be close enough to lick once again.

Sarah lowered her pussy, straddling Faye's face, engage instructional comment to both Faye and the camera. Sarah was obviously enjoying it as she had lowered her own mound down onto Faye's soaked pussy, expertly slurping around. Fay kept up her own licking, I'll be with less gusto as she widened her hips and focused on Sarah's dancing tongue with wonder. Sarah's rhythmic hit movements grew more pressing until Faye renewed her efforts. Faye's ass ached wonderfully, inside and out. Then they felt Sarah plunging a dildo that had been in her vagina over and over again, commenting to the camera on Faye's reactions. Same owned and a low voice, and the resonance reminded Sarah of her own need as she momentarily forgot about the camera, and picked up the pace with her hips.

"Hold out your tongue, Faye" Sarah is she begin to slide her clit along the extended tongue with gusto. Sarah's whole body was involved in propping her up as she ground her pussy into her neighbor's face. In increasingly ragged breaths, Sarah continued speaking, "I'm fucking my neighbor's wife! The dirty little housewife! Ooh, cock isn't enough! She is thirsty for pussy! Well, lick it! Lick it! Fuuuuuuck. Fuck."

Sarah's second orgasm of the day came and she continued talking, each short sentence of sounding like a gasped sigh as she leaned into every orgasmic wave. "You're going to be such a good wife! Such a good girl! A good neighbor! I'm going to have you eating all the wives pussies! Mmmm! Yes!"

Sarah's slow and rhythmic rocking on Faye's face increased pace. Suddenly she dove down and began eating Faye in earnest. After another few moments, Sarah felt her orgasm building and begin plunging the dildo in and out of Faye and she spoke: "So good! Oh, so good! You've earned this. Now be a good girl and cum for Mama!"

Faye did not feel remarkably close to orgasm, but was surprised as her pussy obeyed. Faye began to orgasm, her hips giving one powerful buck up off the floor, surprising Sarah who had the presence of mind, somehow, to sweeper arms underneath Faye, grab two handfuls of ass, and dive in for her lesbian lunch. Faye's orgasm spread through her like the rolling boil of a pot on the stove, making her feel slightly sick to her stomach. Her feet slid out, turning lazily to the sides.

Sarah sat back up, spreading her own cheeks. Shimmying down on Faye's face to give her a mouth full of ass. Sarah spoke to the camera, "We'll see you next time! I think Faye will be seeing you again, too!" And Sarah waved at the camera before getting up to switch it off.

The rest of the day passed In a dream. Sarah and Faye crawled into Faye's marital bed and made gentle love, Sarah guiding Faye through feeling and thinking how Cliff feels. Much of us was intuitive with Sarah's gentle instruction.

The early afternoon came and they dozed in each other's embrace, Sarah resting her head between Faye's large breasts, smelling her sweat and lightly fingering Faye. When Faye heard the front door close, she didn't immediately react. But as she shifted, Sarah held her and said "Ah, ah, ah. There's another surprise for you..." Sarah's grinning face leaned in towards Fay and kissed her deeply as the sound of feet coming up the stairs grew louder.

12