All Comments on 'Fay's Dirty Discoveries Ch. 10'

by toocold

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
auntirotickleauntiroticklealmost 13 years ago
What if...

Nadia tells Fay to be still while she gets up, goes to a drawer, pulls out a pair of white satin panties, similar to the soiled ones Fay wears. She puts them on, gets back into the piss-soaked bed and hugs Fay. Fay becomes aware that Nadia is straining, then she farts and Fay realises Nadia is showing her that she isn't the inly kinky girl who can shit her panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What if....

Nadia hears that Fay shits her pants and then she puts her ass on Fays face and then shits and makes Fay eat it???.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My wife came home and told me that she'd just let our neighbor fuck her at his house,and she said he had a huge cock and that he fucked her real hard,in his little girls bedroom!...So,did you enjoy it?...And did the little girl have a nice,soft bed?...No,she said,His dick was way too big for me,but the one thing that i did like was his daughters bedroom smelled real strong of wet pee,and there was just something about smelling that strong,ammonia like odor of wet piss that turned me on like crazy,and even now it's making me all horny just thinking about it!...I thought my wife was lying until i felt down her panties,and then i fucked her sloppy pussy so long that i made her pee all over herself,and now our bedroom smells like pee also,and boy do we have some hot sex,all thanks to our neighbor,and his bed-wetter little daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Filthy sluts, I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous