All Comments on 'Fear and Loving'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT !!!

Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

great story, though too short. I hope you continue this story into series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good but needs work

A good start but as the others said, too short. The story itself is very promising and I look forward to reading more however I'd advise you to get someone to proofread it for you as there were a lot of spelling errors.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story to Lit. It is a nice stand alone story but at the same time could easily become a series. Either way, I like it enough to read whatever you write next.

Again congrats on your first submission. I wish you luck w/your future storytelling.

purple_rosepurple_roseabout 12 years ago
Great

This is great! I don't know what your original intentions were, if this was a lone story or you'd planned to expand it; either way I beg you to continue with the plot! this was really good

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Good start. I hope this is the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please!

Please keep this story going! I think this is a great start and really look forward to more, hopefully!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
yes

congratulations on your first submission. I hope that you continue on with the story.

KindasortacrazyKindasortacrazyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Okay. I'll work on it

I didn't really plan on this one being an extended story. But because you asked nicely, I'll see what I can do about continuing it.

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
Demon stories

I love yours, all of them so far. Can't wait for you to continue them and read more!

CaddarenCaddarenabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Demons seem to be your thing dear, I've read every one of your entries and they're all amazing! Do please keep writing, you're quite good :)

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice!

Forced submission to a gentle master, just perfect!

Loved_OneLoved_Onealmost 12 years ago
More!!!

Please more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Please don't forget about this story. Please please please write another chapter. PLEASE!

KindasortacrazyKindasortacrazyover 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Hello, everyone!

First, let me apologize for the wait and confusion regarding this story. In all honesty, this was one of my first submissions and wasn't really intended to have a sequel. However, so many of you have been requesting that I continue that I did take a shot at chapter 2. I have about 10 pages written out, but at this point I'm unsure of how I want the story to continue. I apologize again: I DO have chapter 2 started, but I'm stuck.

Which leads me to add this: For those of you asking about continuing this story, if you have an idea or concept that you think might go well in the second chapter, by all means tell me. I'm at a roadblock on this one, so ideas and suggestions are welcomed. I will ask, for those of you who do send ideas, please keep them within the storyline. This story is about demons - suggestions about robots, aliens, werewolves or Street Fighter probably won't be added into the story (sorry!).

So that's where I'm at. Feel free to send me your thoughts, suggestions or.rage-fueled rants about this story anytime.

Yours,

Kindasortacrazy

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
hmm

the only thing that surprises me is the mention of his cock size while flaccid...12"??? really??? then she is able to take it all without being in agony??? for her first time???

i would have imagined such a piece to put her into unconsciousness within minutes because of the pain. other than that, just an editor would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More please!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous