Fear is Gone

Story Info
It's 2 AM, the fear is gone.
921 words
4.37
4.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked in her breath as the cold January air hit her in the face. Closing the club door behind her she reached in her purse for a cigarette and glanced up to see the little designated smoking area already occupied.

He blew smoke and chuckled. "The birthday girl."

"How do you know?" She lit up and regarded him in the cold overhead light.

"You were the only one not singing happy birthday."

She laughed. "Oh. You're right."

"Having a good birthday so far?"

She shrugged. "I guess. Another day older, they say."

"Doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement." He snubbed his cigarette and lit another.

Her eyes strayed to an elderly couple walking out of the bar and out to their car. "Birthday's are a bitch. They sort of make you take stock of where you're at. What you want, what you haven't done yet."

He laughed, an easy laugh that she found interesting. "They do, don't they." There was a momentary awkward silence. "So what's one thing you want to do but haven't done yet?"

She smiled, in spite of herself. "That's a little forward. You tell me one first."

Another awkward silence. A larger group of twentysomethings were loudly making their way inside the bar.

"Well, I've never spanked a woman before."

Her heart nearly stopped, her gaze abruptly shifting to him. "Excuse me?"

He held his hands up in defense. "Ok, it's the martinis talking. I shouldn't have said that to a complete stranger." He paused. "But now that it's out there, it's the truth. Your turn."

She contemplated snubbing her cigarette and going back inside, to her own birthday party. And that thought was tinged with sadness. "Ok. I've never been spanked before."

He laughed again in his interesting, sexy laugh. "Really. You should give it a try. One less thing to regret not doing next year."

She finished her smoke and turned to go back inside. "Well, it's been an interesting chat."

"Wait," he said, fumbling in his pocket. He pulled out a business card and handed it to her. "I enjoyed it. Give me a call sometime. Maybe we can both cross something off our lists."

Hours and quite a few drinks later, she sat in her car, waiting for it to heat up for the drive home. She pulled the card out of her coat pocket. She glanced at the dashboard clock. 2 AM. "The fear has gone," she whispered. She reached for her cell and punched in his number.

She closed her eyes and waited for him to pick up and when he did, answering with a groggy 'hello', she took a deep breath, exhaling slowly.

"I do want it. I want to be spanked."

*

He thought about the girl the rest of the night. Woman, he corrected himself. She was all woman. Her cute spikey hair, her graceful movements, her smile. Her lips, the top one with the little ridge and the full lower one, made for kissing.

As he made himself his last martini for the night -- it was a martini night tonight, no good mixing gin with whiskey -- he thought about those lips wrapped around his dick, his hands gripping a handful of that spikey black hair as she looked up at him. Later her lips would be wrapped around a ball gag, the straps pulled tightly, puffing her cheeks, allowing her to only make moans as he played with her, teased her, pleasured her, hurt her.

He wondered what was under that coat of hers, wondered whether her nipples were little buttons or fleshy buds and he wondered what it would be like to nibble them, lick them, bite them, then clip them with clamps and twist, making her back arch. He wondered whether he would find her wet from the things he did to her, what she tasted like, whether he could make her beg him to come just by teasing her little clit. He wondered what it would feel like inside her, laying atop her, not thrusting in and out -- rutting, he called it -- but just laying with her, his dick buried deep in her sweet warmth, claiming her, as he looked into her eyes and saw her surrender to him.

He took a sip of his martini and fired up an old Insex video on his laptop, one of his favorites, the one where the girl is unloaded from the truck she's been captured in, then clothes cut off and tied, she's teased and played with, her tears mixing with the betrayal of her body as she submits to the pain and pleasure her captor inflicts on her. But it's the woman's face from the bar that he sees as he closes his eyes and shoots his load into the hand towel.

As he crawled into bed and turned out the light, satisfied, he wondered if he would ever see her again. His last thought, as he drifted off to sleep, was what it would feel like to just hold her, falling asleep in her arms, his collar around her neck.

His cellphone woke him some time later. He didn't recognize the number but the clock on the screen said it was two in the morning. He was about to mute the ring and just go back to sleep when something made him pause. Then he answered.

"Hello?"

There was a long pause on the other end. Then, her voice. "I do want it. I want to be spanked."