All Comments on 'Fear of Flying?'

by kimbelina

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very sexy

very hot story hope to read more on about this trip

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Interesting back story

People who "fly all the time" are not likely to find themselves in window seats at the rear of the plane on flights to Hawaii (minimum five plus hours) One upgrades to first class - and the fun and games described here could have worked better there (why couldn't grandma have sprung for first class?

Or better yet - an overnight flight to Europe?

The story line was great - one of the most original I've seen for a long time - and maybe even plausible (a lot of people make stupid bets/promises when drunk) although I think he would have to be the first to enter the lavatory - not enough room for him to get by her I suppose the logical continuation would be for him to fuck Jessica (but please God not a three way - that is too much a cliche)

I don't know whether any airline still flies long haul routes with planes that have 2-5-2 seating configurations rather than 3-4-3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic!!

Loved it....please continue the story, so many avenues to extend the storyline. To H H morant, I believe this is a work of fiction therefore the author is allowed a little artistic license with details. There's no reason to pick faults with facts when its a work of fiction, just makes you sound petty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous