Feast of the Virgins

Story Info
A vacation can be life changing!
4.5k words
3.74
24.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl was a little bit surprised when the tickets came. It was a bit weird. He hadn't entered any contest. Still here it was an all expenses paid Valentine's Day vacation to Leinyere...what was going on? He also couldn't find this place anywhere on the internet or on a map.

Karl was smart and resourceful. He wasn't going to get suckered into buying a timeshare or something like that. Karl was a man. He knew better. Karl called the 1-800 number on the back of the tickets.

A sultry voice answered. Karl was a bit surprised to get an actual human. Leinyere must be a classy place.

"Hello, this is Tina. How may I help you today?" questioned Tina.

"Yes, I got these tickets for a vacation in the mail and I just wanted to make sure they're legit. I can't seem to find Leinyere on the internet. What's the deal?" questioned Karl.

Tina got Karl's full name and looked him up in Leinyere's registry.

"I see you here Mr. Anderson. It says you're an important CEO for WiiPollute. Leinyere is trying to make itself into a tourist destination SO we're sending out free vacations ----all expenses paid. That way when you go home, if you decide to do so, you can promote Leinyere for us. Our Mistresses...sorry I mean Ministers would really love it. You should come. I promise you it'll be life changing." stated Tina with a giggle. She tugged at her collar and wondered when Master or Mistress would call her to worship.

Karl rolled his eyes. What a bimbo! Mistresses..really? Still, he had been working hard and as an important CEO for WiiPollute he could take all the vacation time he wanted. Why shouldn't he go on Valentine's Day weekend? Couples couldn't have all the fun. Karl decided he would go.

That weekend he boarded a private plane at LAX. It was flown by two women pilots. They were banging. He would definitely fuck them. But, they were women SO they'd probably get lost. He would have to take charge. It wouldn't be a vacation at all. Still, he went in and sat down. A pink Cosmo was brought to him by a very hot stewardess named Jackie. Perhaps, she'd join the Mile High club with him. That would make this a good Valentine's Day. Karl drank the Cosmo and fell asleep.

"Time to wake up! We're here." said Jackie shaking him...a bit too roughly. That Cosmo must have been stronger than he thought. Karl had slept all the way to Leinyere. He couldn't tell how far they'd flown. Karl looked down. He was naked.

"Why am I naked?" he questioned the stewardess.

"Leinyere has a very fragile ecosystem. We wouldn't want anything to pollute it. That's why your clothes, phone and luggage have been taken from you. As you exit the plane a powerful chemical will be sprayed upon you. It's to protect the ecosystem." said the stewardess.

Karl was the CEO of WiiPollute and he couldn't give a fuck about the ecosystem of some island. "I don't want this. Let me go. Take me back to LAX, you stupid bitch." he ordered Jackie. She was banging hot but she was a woman and she should listen to him. He was the customer and the customer was always right.

Jackie gave him a small smile but there was danger in her eyes. If Karl wasn't so mad he should know to be cautious.

"I'm sorry sir but the same chemical is sprayed upon our plane. It won't be ready to fly for 72 hours. There's really nothing we can do about it. Why don't you come out and enjoy the island? Have some lunch, see the sights...I promise you by the time you leave Leinyere...if you chose to do so instead of staying and worshiping Master and Mistress you'll have enjoyed it." said Jackie. Her legs clenched together at the thought of worshiping Master and Mistress. Her life had been so miserable before she'd decided to follow them.

Karl was about to tell her to fuck off. The bit about worshiping Master and Mistress was weird. But he saw no other option that to go outside. He couldn't stay on the plane for 3 days. Hopefully, this wasn't a weird cult thing.

Karl got off, as he got off a heavy shower of pink chemicals spilled down upon him. If he had been paying attention he would have noticed it didn't spray upon Jackie.

Karl, still stunned from the chemicals and naked, nearly ran into a woman.

"Steady, there you silly little thing. You're a bit clumsy aren't you?" she said gripping Karl. "I'm Randi and I'll be your trip coordinator. We're on the women's side of the island. Now come with me. We should get you dressed" stated Randi.

She took Karl firmly by the hand sometimes, potential sluts needed to be led. Randi had started programming Karl a little. Now that Randi mentioned it Karl was silly. He giggled and followed Randi up the hill.

Karl looked Randi up and down. She was stunning too. How many hot babes would he see on this vacation...no that wasn't the question. The question was when would he get to fuck one. He grew hard. Randi smirked. Things were going well. She'd report this to the Master and Mistress in her report.

"Ah, here we are at the closet. I'll pick an outfit for a silly little thing like you." she said. Randi picked out a thin pink lace negligee for Karl and a pair of pink silk underwear.

"Uhmm aren't those like women's underwear?" questioned Karl. He giggled again. He couldn't wear women's underwear. He was a man.

"How would a stupid slut like you know that they're women's underwear? Besides you should be grateful that the nation of Leinyere and Master and Mistress are giving you free clothes...wear these or go naked!" said Randi. She hoped she wouldn't have to get her flogger out. Things were going SO well.

"No..uhmm...like thanks?" questioned Karl as he put the outfit on and giggled again.

"Good...now you look like all those tranny whores in the porn you watch." said Randi.

Karl blushed. "Uhmm how did you know about that?" he questioned. But, his cock rose. He did like tranny porn.

"Sluts shouldn't talk. Sluts should do as told. I'll explain this country to you." stated Randi forcefully.

"Leinyere is a very moral country. You could say we're very religious too...we are run by the immortal love gods of dead religions. Greek and Roman gods such as Cupid and Eros come here. Once the love gods religions died they realized they needed fresh mortal servants to serve them. Master and Mistress have owned Leinyere since time began. They let the gods of love come here. Every now and then but especially on mortal dates of love, such as Valentine's Day, gods of love bring mortals into this realm to serve. I used to be a mere mortal but now I serve Master and Mistress..." Randi went into a dream state thinking of her Master's cock and Mistress's pussy.

Don't worry though slut, the love gods aim to make all the mortals happy. We did a background check on you before you came. Even a brainless slut like you should have figured that out. Now it's time to get a makeover so the love gods can be even more pleased with you. said Randi.

Karl giggled. "It's hard to walk in these six inch heels."

"Then you should crawl. Leinyere is a very clean country...our sluts see to that. They want to please their gods and goddesses. Don't upset us. We need to go now or we'll be late." said Randi.

It was hard to walk in the heels so Karl crawled behind Randi up to the Spa. On the way, they passed many peculiar sites.

Stunning women, had their skirts hiked up over kneeling males, their hips rocking as they rode his face, their hand tugging on a leash, drawing him deeper into her pussy. Some women were followed by two or more men. They all seemed happy though. That was something Karl supposed. But, he wouldn't serve women. Women, especially banging babes like these would serve him. He was a man.

Karl and Randi arrived at the Spa. They opened the door. There was his arch-rival Nick. Both he and Nick were competing to be the President of WiiPollute someday and there was Nick kneeling in front of a woman at the end of a leash.

For a second, Karl could only stare in disbelief at Nick, in a lovely lavender negligee. Nick's eyes filled with adoration for the lovely woman holding his leash.

"N..N..Nick!" Karl got out followed by a giggle and a blush. Nick looked hot like that? Karl began to bead cum.

"Oh, so you two know each other?" questioned Randi smirking. As a love goddess she knew this of course but it was always fun to play the game.

Karl finally looked at who held that leash. Jackie..the stewardess from the plane. Gorgeous Jackie in a black leather mini skirt and top so tight it revealed her toned midriff and the bumps of nipples. Her midnight black hair was long and reached her mid back, Her massive breasts jiggled. She towered over the bowing, drooling and subservient Nick.

"Giggle giggle giggle What... what's like wrong with him?" Karl stammered out. He was so hard. Nick was lucky?

"Nothing...we're just making him happier. We make everyone happy here on Leinyere...when they learn to worship love gods properly." Randi said, laughing forgetting to flog Karl for speaking out of turn.

"Now stay at my heels slut. I think we're about to see a show. Don't worry you'll like it. We've brought you to the woman's side of the island for a reason. You must trust your goddesses as you learn to worship...like your colleague Puppy...err Nick.

"Speak Puppy, you know the rules. Two for yes, one for no...not that you can say no. Do you want Ma'am to fuck you?" questioned Jackie.

"Woof, woof." said Nick. He nuzzled Jackie's hand as she petted his head. Karl looked at the couple in confusion but also desire. He was so hard.

"Good bitch." said Jackie. Then she pulled her panties off. Out fell the biggest cock Karl had ever seen. It had to be 2 feet long and as thick as a Coke can. Karl wanted it...no that couldn't be right. Karl was no fag. But, apparently Nick was. (giggle)

"Come here. Good boy. Good puppy." called Jackie. New pets needed training. The key was to get her cum down his throat. The key was to make him worship.

Nick, still on his knees, crawled over in front of Jackie. His eyes were on the dick in front of him. It was good to suck cock. He'd always wanted to suck cock. Right?

But he had never sucked cock before, so why was the thought in his head? Sure he'd watched porn on the internet of women sucking cock. But, he didn't want to...It was good he was on Leinyere where desires like this could be expressed to the gods and goddesses of love..for now he was just Puppy or Slut. No longer Nick...so easy and such an amazing chance to serve.

"Puppy" Jackie groaned as she reached with her other hand to wrap around the back of Puppy/Nick's head. "Good boy, slut. You want to suck my cock, right?"

"Woof?." barked Puppy. It was a nice-looking cock, hardening in front of him. He licked his lips and leaned closer. He wasn't sure why he wanted to suck it, only that he wanted to.

"Go on slut...good boy." Jackie kept her hand wrapped around the base of her cock. "Lick it."

Puppy licked the tip, then wrapped his lips around it. It felt strange in his mouth, but also right? This was a way a person worshiped love gods and goddesses...he didn't know. Puppy supposed he should suck more cocks, that way he could find out properly.

"Touch it," Jackie ordered, letting go of her cock. She put her hand back on puppy's head.

Puppy wrapped his right hand around Jackie's cock. It felt hot in his hand and he could feel it harden further. He began to jerk his wrist up and down as he sucked the tip. Puppy wanted to please his Ma'am. Puppy wanted to serve the gods and goddesses of love correctly.

"Good boy," Jackie moaned in pleasure, stroking his hair. "Good boy, Puppy. Keep going, just like that..make Ma'am happy and Puppy will get a prize."

Puppy liked being called a good boy. He liked knowing that he was serving the gods and goddesses of love, stroking Ma'am's cock and slowly sucking it. He pressed his tongue against it, taking it deeper. It was fully hard now, and Jackie was breathing hard. Puppy knew that meant she liked it. It was so good to please Ma'am.

Jackie's grip on his hair tightened. "Mmm, very good." She let out a malevolent laugh. "And to think you've never done this before. I love what this island does to people. I love how these gods and goddesses make people happy and to think all I had to give them was my immortal soul...SO good." She laughed again.

Puppy hesitated for a moment. He had never done this before. Why was he doing it now? Why did he like doing it? Part of him wanted to stop, but another part of him enjoyed the feeling of a cock in his mouth. It felt SO right.

"Dammit," Jackie grumbled. "Puppy, you're a good boy, and good boys suck cock. Go on puppy. Suck my cock." She was petting puppy's hair now encouraging him. "Just obey Ma'am, you want to be a good puppy and worship Ma'am correctly don't you?"

That was right. Puppy had to obey, worship and be a good boy. That meant sucking cock. And he liked sucking cock, so why not keep going?

He kept using his mouth and right hand on Jackie's thick cock to make her moan in pleasure. The woman's hips were thrusting up, into Puppy's mouth. He couldn't take the cock that deep, so he eased off and worked the tip with his tongue and mouth before taking the cock deeper again.

"Good boy," Jackie panted. "Very good, keep going...please your Ma'am. Take it deeper. Mmm, like that."

Puppy took it deeper for a moment before gagging and raising his head again. Jackie's hips were rocking constantly now and puppy knew she was close. He could taste the pre-come already.

"Keep going, good puppy," Jackie groaned. "Mmm, yes, suck my cock."

Puppy kept going, the only thought in his head was that he had to keep sucking cock for as long as Ma'am wanted. There was nothing else he had to do or think about. Just keep sucking and bobbing his head up and down as he made Jackie, his goddess of love, moan. If Puppy worshiped long and hard enough then he could become a real puppy like the kitty girls he'd seen earlier.

Jackie's grip on puppy's hair tightened again and she shuddered as she thrust her hips up and deeper into Puppy's mouth. Jackie let out a deep, loud groan as he came, filling Puppy's mouth with a thick load of cum.

Puppy had no choice but to swallow everything as much as he could. He felt some of it trickle out of his mouth and past his lips. Finally, Jackie let go of him. "Did Puppy like that?" questioned Jackie.

"Woof, woof!" said Puppy, who still had cum painting his face. Puppy had loved the creamy, salty taste of spunk. He couldn't wait for more!

"Woof, woof" he said again excitedly as he wiggled his bottom.

"Good puppy!" said Jackie. "Now it'll take Ma'am about five minutes before she can fuck you again! Ma'am has only been on this island for two months---before she used to be a miserable CEO like you, but you'll help Ma'am become ready instantaneously by sucking her cock isn't that right puppy? You'll help her become a stronger love goddess by worshiping her cock won't you? "

"Woof woof." said Puppy. Puppy was starting to like this vacation and was forgetting "Nick". Leinyere and their love gods/goddesses made everyone happy after all. Puppy would soon become a permanent resident and a real puppy with a tail and ears. Jackie would take him to the Feasts of the Virgins tonight. Where he'd give her his anal virginity.

"What the fuck is wrong, with Nick? Is he being blackmailed into that. He's no fag." said Karl, stunned at what he'd just seen. Why would someone chose to worship like that?

"Oh no. He chose that..as part of his vacation experience..which is no longer an experience since Jackie has become his goddess of love. He lives to serve her now. If you'd like Jackie to fuck you I can arrange it. I'm told even though she's a new love goddess she has a great cock..all though I'm a pussyhound myself" said Randi.

Karl blushed. His panties were soaked with his cum. Yes he wanted that BUT...wasn' it wrong...to be dominated like that. He let out a squeak of uncomfortableness. He didn't want to worship the gods and goddesses of love...did he? This was a weird vacation...to think that his secretary, Stacy had also recommended this place.

"God..and goddess...Leinyere is a great place to relax and worship...love." she had said with a smirk. Since they had been in bed Karl had assumed she was calling him "love".

"Hm?" Randi said, stepping nearer, her firm breasts bouncing in her tight top as she looked up at him. "Curious, Karl? I bet you are. Your profile says you're interested in all sorts of kinks. Worship..love was one of them. Well, since you're so interested in kink why not visit my room tonight, and I'll show you how to really worship love goddesses." said Randi as she opened the Spa door.

Karl watched his former college being led away on a leash to his next opportunity to serve. He was SO confused. He wanted to serve love? He wanted to be dominated? Karl giggled.

"Woof! woof!" Puppy barked, nuzzling Jackie's hand as she fondly petted his head. Puppy wanted to worship his goddess of love. He wanted to make her strong.

The Spa door opened. "Ah, Randi! What have you brought me today?" questioned Nancy. The head esthetician.

"This is Karl. He's the CEO of WiiPollute. He's trying to be President of the company. He's competing with Nick...err...Jackie's Puppy." said Randi.

"Jackie, only here two months..a formal CEO mortal who sold her soul and already she has a puppy...you think he'll be nurtured? That's a hard procedure to do. Those mortals always get SO sad too. It's the ultimate sacrifice to their goddesses. More mortals should do it. I don't know why so many sluts don't want to lose their cock. Pussy is WAY better than cock. I love burying my face deep in a pussy." said Nancy. She grew wet thinking of eating pussy. She was glad tonight was The Feast of Virgins.

"I know you do! You're really one of the best pussy eaters here." said Randi.

Nancy blushed. "Thank you...believe it or not. I used to be straight before Master and Mistress, the ultimate gods of love---who must be obeyed, brought me here and set me straight...well taught me the error of my ways. You know what I mean." Nancy giggled and thought of her Mistress's pussy. She just loved worshiping her Mistress Leinyere's goddess of love. She grew wet. Randi noticed that of course. It was her job to notice these things.

"He's covered in cum...another fag?" questioned Nancy.

"It's his own cum. He got...stimulated from seeing Jackie and her puppy. This one has a lot of kinks. Here's his Spa plan." Randi passed the Spa plan to Nancy. Who read it and giggled. "Lucky, slut..come this way." she said. Karl, who was hard again, followed on his knees. (As was proper. He was learning to worship. He was learning to serve.)

Nancy led Karl to a futuristic looking machine. She produced a tape measure. She measured his cock first.

"3 inches and hard too. I can't imagine you pleasured the ladies with that. Oh, you can speak now." said Nancy.

"I did alright with the ladies. I banged about 5 chicks a week...and my secretary Stacy." said Karl.

"Yeah...because you paid them. Master and Mistress and Benten, the Japanese love goddess sent Stacy, also a Benten devote, to recruit you. So you can't fool me. I know all about you. The whole island does. Soon you'll know the whole island too. Now be a good girl and get into the machine." said Nancy.

"Boy...I mean man." said Karl as he giggled.

"Girl" said Nancy. "Now into the machine or you'll regret it. You DON'T want to find out what happens to sluts...especially men who don't obey."

Karl was intimated. He got into the Spa Machine. The door shut and locked. Pink gas filled the chamber.

"What's going on? Questioned Karl as he giggled again.

"Now there Karl, once a person enters into Leinyere airspace their mind and body belongs to Master and Mistress. It's a slave contract." An image of the contract--signed by Karl appeared in the machine.

12