Feast of the Virgins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you know this is the only legal method of slavery today?" Nancy began typing instructions in the machine. "Now then, this gas is extra strong, it is actually capable of overwhelming your mind, it will melt Karl away, unless Master, Mistress or Benten want "Karl" to be brought up of course.

But, you'll be Master and Mistress's new plaything..thinking of Master and Mistress and tonight's Feasts of Virgins makes me so wet.." Nancy clenched her legs together and turned the valve. A pink gas began to flow into the Spa Machine, it smelled very sweet.

"I wouldn't have signed a contract that signed me into slavery!" proclaimed Karl who was trying to hold his breath. He didn't want to serve. He didn't want to worship these gods of love...did he? He'd seen images on Benten while surfing for porn and she was hot...on his favorites reel but he didn't want to serve her...did he?

Nancy thought Karl lasted an impressive amount of time before there was the sound of a gasp letting the gas seep into his body and start to infect his mind. Karl would be good at burying his face in a pussy.

"There we go silly slut, just breathe in. You won't be 'gone gone', you'll just be a better person. When we finish you can help me recruit other sluts to our religion..like your NEW secretary did with you."

"Stacy would never do that! I drive her crazy. She says I'm the best she's ever had!" proclaimed Karl, who failed to notice his body was changing.

Nancy laughed malevolently. "Stacy is a dyke. She worships Benten. She's only doing what she's been ordered by Master and Mistress to do. Gods of love, I'm glad she's coming home soon. I can't wait for her to get between my thighs. She just loves my pussy...but, you'll know what I mean soon enough."

Nancy pulled up the program again. "Oh, time for the shots."

Big shots came out from the sides of the Spa Machine and plunged into Karl. Karl's face and body was morphing into a Japanese bimbo. (He'd always had a fetish for Asians and the love gods of Leinyere aimed to make people happy.) Her tits grew to a double F. The doors fell open and a new woman fell out.

"Hello, Kiki." said Nancy. This was always a hard but fun part.

"My name is Kiki?" questioned Kiki...everything was so pink, floaty and fuzzy.

"That's right...don't you remember?" asked Nancy as she felt Kiki's new and sensitive pussy causing Kiki to quake in pleasure.

"iie..(no)"? said Kiki nervously. Her delicate hand went to her mouth.

"Did I just speak Japanese?" she questioned Nancy.

"Of course, you spoke Japanese. You are Japanese. You've always wanted to serve Benten...the Japanese goddess of love." said Nancy.

"I do?" questioned Kiki. Something weird was going on. She thought she was from LA and a man. Why would she...no HE...want to serve a Japanese goddess?

"You are a stupid slut." said Nancy still fingering Kiki's pussy. "Here let me show you." She showed Kiki herself in a mirror.

"Hai, I am Japanese." said Kiki accepting that. "How could I forget am Japanese?" she questioned Nancy.

"Oh that's easy. You're a stupid bimbo who became enamored by Benten. You want to serve and will do anything for her..including signing yourself into slavery." laughed Nancy.

"I didn't sign up to be a lesbian." protested Kiki. She hated lesbians. Lesbians were disgusting.

"No you signed up to obey Master and Mistress ad Benten..they want you to be a lesbian. So now you have an insatiable taste for pussy. You must do as your god and goddesses command. You must worship properly.

"Iie, iie,iie" said Kiki shaking her head. She couldn't believe this. She hated lesbians. Still she wanted to serve Benten...Benten was so HOT??? Online Benten had such a pretty pussy???? But, no...KiKi hated lesbians.

Nancy just laughed. She loved when this happened to sluts.

"Here taste yourself on my fingers...remember you have no choice. Slut." Nancy said.

Kiki tasted her own pussy juice. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "So good!" Kiki said sucking on Nancy's fingers again trying to get the remaining juice.

"Slut, there's no more there but there's plenty between my thighs...you should get started on your job." said Nancy.

Kiki, now a pussy addict, dived to the floor and sat by Nancy's thighs.

With her hands planted firmly on the floor, she leaned in to put her mouth against Nancy's pussy. The smell was intoxicating as she inhaled deeply. Her tongue darted out, running up the length of Nancy's slit, stopping to flick against the exposed clit. Though she'd never eaten pussy before, or ever even thought about it, she knew exactly what to do to please Nancy. She lifted her right hand, sliding her index finger into the waiting tight hole as she continued to lap away.

Nancy began to pet her hair, which made Kiki very happy. Since it was The Feast of the Virgins on Leinyere horniess was in the air. It only took Nancy a few moments to reach the edge of her climax, moaning loudly as she gripped the extremely submissive Kiki. Her thighs clenched around the other woman's head as she came, her juices painted Kiki's face white.

"Mistress?" questioned Kiki. She wanted more pussy.

"I'm not Mistress. I'm Ma'am.We're going to see Mistress and Master at The Feasts of the Virgins. You're just my pet for now...you eager cuntlicker. Follow on your knees." ordered Nancy.

"Hai, arigato Ma'am." said Kiki as she followed Nancy on her knees to Leinyere's Feasts of the Virgins. Her face was still painted white. But, she was eager to serve the gods of love.

(This is an entry for the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2023. I love to hear from my readers! Please rate and comment!)

12