All Comments on 'Feb Sucks-And Turns Ugly'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 hours ago

Empugh already! Flog a different dead horse,

Darkness86Darkness862 days ago

Great story would've Iked to know how Linda died

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Having a hard time reading through the 5 paragraphs of wedding dress drivel only to be followed by a Coco Channel story? Who was this story story written for?

MwestohioMwestohio9 days ago

Hard to believe she didnt clean it

bacchant2bacchant211 days ago

Death wrecks any story and the wife was never repentant so what was the point of it all.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Why should Linda have to die? To live a long miserable life would have been more fitting for Linda.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Good twist on GA's chestnut ****

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

5 Stars on this one from GW . I wish he had put Mayo on her legs . His ex would have freaked out watching Him lick the mayo off her legs . I had heard the same about Coco Chanel . If a girl is wearing her Perfume then i am gone .

ImshakenImshaken27 days ago

Thanks for sharing your creation! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

3 Stars from GW on this one . I always buy American as much as i can . I also will never own a Mercedes or a Voss outfit / Coco and Hanoi Jane must hang out together .

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

The original story was not one I would have read, but did when an author I like did a follow-up. I read it then and basically found is distasteful, even soul crushing. I read the follow-ups and until today had only found two that deserved more than a 2.

Having read two other stories by offkilter123, I thought I would give this story a chance. I am glad did. It is truly a 5. Wisely the author simply used the original as an excuse to writ a new story that makes one stop and re-evaluated what life is really all about and the values we place on things in life.

Super well done. Many thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

May February rest in peace!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a sad person you are Nixroxx to be this old and still stuck at the bottom of Maslows Pyramid of Hierarchy with all this hate for those better than you that you call the 2%. We all know that it's you who's psrt of the 2% of the world Roxxy... but sadly the bottom 2%... The rest of us delayed our early gratification, worked hard, got degrees and great jobs and made huge amounts of money, toured the country, saw the world, drove fast cars and fucked models...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeah, this one snuck up on me and I found myself loving it. Seems romantic or loving rather than over the top angsty.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 1 month ago

That hit where it hurt her. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent. Many thanks.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 month ago

Wow very fitting end with so much underlaid meaning!

Well done indeed!!!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukleabout 1 month ago

Finally, somebody got it right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting; WELL DONE!!

This one is Excellent.

Thanks

reggmoreggmoabout 1 month ago

Linda got two years of the best sex she had ever had and untold travel, fun, parties and hobknobing with the rich and famous. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

menon61menon61about 1 month ago

A good new ending to a great story. Keep up the good work.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a great spin on a great story.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

A great curveball ending to the original. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting take...

...But it's not hard to imagine a wife cheating on a guy who knows as much about women's clothing as this version of Jim.

inka2222inka2222about 2 months ago

Awesome sequel. One of the best. Easy 10 stars. She gets hurt in the worst way she can (and no, not divorce since she doesn't value her marriage or husband or even kids). He gets HEA. Kids don't take the skank whore's side. And coco nazinelle gets dumped on.

James G 5James G 5about 2 months ago

Oof, that last line.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 months ago

That is the best sequel to this story I have seen.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

good plot idea but just a little "off" in my opinion or wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’ll give you $5 for it ! This was a pretty harsh ‘grand finale’ for the original tale , but it worked well in my opinion .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Offkilter and completely disjointed is all I can say about this story. 2-stars

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 2 months ago

This is the best treatment of this story. You managed to wound her badly. Nice imagination 5

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 2 months ago

Goes to show where some people put their values

Then cry when no one well give them any respect

prato1992prato1992about 2 months ago

Continuó sin remordimiento ni arrepentimiento la perra infiel, esperaba otra cosa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@celestialfalcon - just because FS has gained sufficient notoriety doesn't make it any good. Just like everybody knows who Putin is, but it doesn't make him someone you would wish to emulate. Don't you feel silly now for your unconsidered comment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As revenge goes, this was quite creative and impactful.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Great story with a perfect revenge on the cheating bitch Linda. Letting her return home to find Jim in the bed with a beautiful woman who was wearing her Designer wedding dress. He completely broke her with that, and doesn’t look like she ever recovered completely. You did what most other authors have done, and that is, you made Linda even more of a bitch than the original. This one was different and interesting, but couldn’t you have messed up Marc just a little?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

To everyone claiming what a well written story the original FS is consider that the only reason it has solicited so much comment and so many rewrites is that the author GA specificaly wrote Jim as a cuckold and gave him no justice against his wife, their friends or Mark. It rankled with our sense of justice as it was a crime that went unpunished. Anyone can write that but we all generaly chose not to except for writers like blackrandi and her man hating cohort. I didn't read this neadless addition to the sad trope. Clearly offkilter has a asignificant following so he must be writing some good stories but I wish he had stuck to originals and not justified the FS crap with another rendition

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It would make an interesting experiment to figure out what made this particular story catch on the way it has among writers on the site. And I know, I'm just as hooked having read every one of the alternates and derivations I have run across. Meaningless in the grander scheme but still would be interesting. Good on you Richard Gerald!

GardenshedGardenshedabout 2 months ago

Haha great ending, finally Linda got what she deserved,,,,,,, well written and something different.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast2010about 2 months ago

It was different, I enjoyed it. Yes, I agree some key points were twisted from the original tale but that also happened on a number of the others.

Didn’t like the daughters option of her father though, ‘a nerd’ like her Dad had gathered up the courage to talk to a famous designer (come ex whore). Although a bit wimpy in the original tale Jim is described has being quite fit and handsome. Not has a useless nerd.

Seems like she had a high opinion of her mother who could easily attract a famous footballer but didn’t believe her father good enough to attract a famous designer.

Still, the daughter, like her mother had Marc to compare her father with and like with the mother, in the daughters eyes Marc also came out on top in comparison.

biggoomba3biggoomba3about 2 months ago

Absolutely the best end of the story of any other published on literotica. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Comments say that didn't see growth in Laura but to me this is far more realistic. People who are willing to do something so disgusting don't change. They are sociopaths. Turning shameless sluts into redeemed nuns is a tired trope. People don't change like that, especially that late in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is another version that reduces Linda down to a cartoon villain. She cares way too much for the dress and doesn’t seem to mind that Jim was divorcing her. I kind of get it because that is the way she acted in the club but in my opinion you still need to make Linda a human being for the story to be engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

everything he wrote about those Nazi colaborators is FACTUAL Just like Harvard today

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Truthandjustice99 seems to be a member of the same extreme cuckold club as George Anderson. You know, the one where mere humiliation isn't enough to get them off, no, what they crave is total public emasculation escalating to their complete and utter ruin, financially, professionally and emotionally. Nothing short of that will do.

I'm glad to say that my ideas of truth and justice do not chime with those of the contributor of that name.

JR

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 2 months ago

Five big stars!! I’m not a fan of most of the stories with “Ellen” in them, but this was the best use of that character from the original FS. Most importantly, Jim short circuited Linda’s “night of golden memories.” Her once in a lifetime adventure gone!!

opheliusopheliusabout 2 months ago

Oddly satisfying, though it lacked the classic BTB elements.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 months ago

Hehehe! Pretty wicked, slick and satisfying.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 months ago

So, her name changed from Fontaine to Fontenot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The plot and characters were well done.

I liked the take on the original story, on of the best follow-throughs.

A good lesson: material things pale in comparison to a life well lived happily ever after,

Worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The dress angle is a nice change. But:

1) I would not have cried over the ex-wife's death.

2) I would not have married the hooker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the better sequels. Well done; thank you.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married87about 2 months ago

Good adaptation of the story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Here’s the score matrix for February Sucks stories:

/

1 Star = if Jim stays with Linda in any form. No matter any other factors.

2 Stars = Jim divorces Linda without any punishment.

3 Stars = Divorce plus punishment of some kind. This is where this story falls.

4 Stars = Divorce, Linda punished and suffers, and Marc dies.

5 Stars = Linda dies, hopefully in a really horrific way, so that other potential sluts decide to remain loyal.

/

Omegaman56 wrote the absolute best response to George Anderson’s Evil: https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks-my-way

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A lot of authors hate this story. Think on this. What story of yours has gotten the reaction this one has?

Fjmax6Fjmax6about 2 months ago

Excellent story. The only thing I have to say is the dress could have been cleaned unlike Linda and then given to Ellen if not to wear at least as a keep sake with the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really like the last part about the dress. When my Mom died, we went through her stuff with a fine comb. We gave away a lot of very valuable things, but we knew what we were doing. While going through her closet, we carefully checked every pocket on every piece of clothing. In the very last dress (a cheap Walmart special) we found a hand full of very expensive rings and necklaces. The jeweler gave an insurance valuation of over $40,000 (so true sell value was about $15,000).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the fantasy... but the dress should have been a more valuable at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Several holes but who’s counting.

The big U turn what Jim does.

His does not pack up and go home.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 2 months ago

Good story….one comment: you don’t ‘ensure’ a wedding dress. You’re more likely to ‘insure’ it.

Dalton402Dalton402about 2 months ago

I think it was the epilogue that made the story. A rare 5* from me

c24jc24jabout 2 months ago

I really liked part of this, but was unsatisfied with Linda's outcome. I always prefer growth in characters, and to have that, Linda at some point has to realize what she did was wrong, and genuinely hurtful. She never saw that, and retreated into herself, wallowing in her hatred of her ex, and believing she hadn't done anything really wrong. Just hurting another as they hurt you is meaningless if they don't REALLY understand the meaning of that (or the hurt they caused). So, no true revenge here.

In her mind, any misfortune was the fault of others or simply bad luck . . . She never felt bad about what she'd done, or at least attempted to apologize to her ex-husband. There's no satisfaction to be had in that arena.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 months ago

Pretty good. Liked that Jim got direct revenge on Linda while getting his own happy ending while Linda got ruined by her own actions just like her heirloom dress was. Also liked that there was no attempt at reconciliation. While the reconciliation FebSux stories sometimes, very rarely though, work its rarely satisfying. Many, myself included, feel Linda's actions were too far gone to ever come back from and the fact Jim realized there was no coming back fairly early was nice. 4 stars, above average.

BrantasBrantasabout 2 months ago

As many commenters pointed out already, the heirloom is a pleasant novelty. I love your stories and this one is 5 as most but after reading LW for some time I'm finding it boring how perfectly all cheated husbands are portrayed.

Jim did sleep with someone else during their marriage, whether Emma believes it or not, even if the reason and timing are on his side. The list of existing companies supporting the Nazis in their history is easily over 100 and I'm not sure if Jim cherry-picks some or if he never actually drank Coca-Cola. Maybe he despises the whole of his wife's family due to their homage to the dress.

There are many questions about the heirloom like the possible sale of it, parents' reaction when they learn that it became a cum rug, or its value and restoration. I wouldn't be surprised if other authors find inspiration in it and shift it to a cheating wife's possession like her own designer dress, painting or sculpture.

Despite these nitpicks as I mentioned, the story is great and deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have liked everything else you have on this site, but you should have stuck with your instincts regarding Feb Sux and passed on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it. This one took a different slant on the Feb Sux trope, and ended correctly. Sounds like Jim lived a life well, while Linda floundered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful story, 10stars! Linda gained a memory, that turned badly, when asshole threw her away. Jim found an "escort", down on her luck, who turned her life around and made a wonderful mother, including her stepchildren that adored her, as she did them. Somebody should have told Emma about the wedding dress' value... JIM WAS THE WINNER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very well written and creative take on the February sucks troupe.

Of the theming thousand version of this group, your story is one of a very small number, less than 10, that I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

JRandyJ makes a politically charged statement about democrats. I'm sure his hero, Donald being a serial cheating asshole, seems to be totally in line with Linda the slut and Marc the asshole.

That being said, I think this is in the top 3 of these sequels. I am awarding it 5 stars and except for Jim crying over this slut after 20 years and a life well lived without her is beyond credibility. I would have preferred if he'd just sent condolences to Emma and Tommy over the loss of their mother. Otherwise, good riddence.

Oh, and while Ellen Fontaine disappeared from his life forever, I assume she reappeared as Marie Fontenot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the more fitting endings to this story that will not die.

MythicArjunaMythicArjunaabout 2 months ago

These "February Sucks" re-imaginings and spinoffs are getting out of hand. The original was a terrible story with weak characters, it was beyond salvation to begin with, these retellings are just adding to the landfill the is the February-Sucks-averse. The horse is dead, no point flogging it, let it go.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalconabout 2 months ago

On one hand I really liked the story. Jim made up his mind early on that the marriage was almost certainly over and stuck to his guns on that decision. Jim’s retribution didn’t exceed the Linda’s offense; and seems designed to instill Jim’s sense of loss at Linda’s betrayal. Defiling a fourth generation wedding dress (a family heirloom) was pure genius. I’m sure she could have had the dress dry-cleaned so that a fifth generation could use it, but she’d see her husband’s retribution all throughout the wedding and every time she saw a bride’s photograph from that wedding (and something she’d probably see every time she looked at any wedding dress).

.

However, on the other hand, I recognize a canon to the FebSux universe which, if violated, changes the entire premise and arc of the story. This takeoff from the original story violates at least two aspects of the canon I saw from the original – making it an entirely different story.

.

First, in the original story, Jim had to proceed under the virtual blackmail provided by the almost certainty that divorce would lead him to not only losing custody of his children, but being relegated to whatever “leftover fatherly role” Linda would choose for him after a divorce in which she won custody of the children (ages six and four) under the “tender years” doctrine. Jim did not have a “work-from-home” type of job in which he could counter that “tender years doctrine. Both Jim and Linda had jobs which they commuted to, as evidenced by the following line:

…..“By mid-afternoon we were both sent home from work while we could still get somewhere”

What’s more, Linda seemed to be in the typical domestic, motherly role; even so far as making clothes:

…..”She makes many of Emma's dress-up clothes, too”

The bottom line of this part of the FebSux canon weighed heavy on Jim’s mind. Without the inevitable loss of his children, it would have been very easy for him to divorce the “cheating bitch” and move on with a new life without Linda. Yes, there would have been some loss of communal property and some lasting emotional scars, but nothing that would eviscerate one’s soul the way that being relegated to a minor role in one’s children would. And all of that is missing from this sequel; put it in and you have an entirely different story.

.

Second, in the original story, Linda had a one night fling with Marc which she never intended to repeat. This implies no emotional attachment on either Linda’s or Marc’s part. That upon Jim’s retribution, Linda would request Marc to take her in, or that March would do so, implies there was something more to their tryst than “just sex” or the fulfillment of a one-time fantasy (on Linda’s part) or the meaningless, throw-away conquest of a married woman (on Marc’s part). That lack of emotional attachment is missing in this takeoff from the original story, but is just glossed over without any explanation. It leaves the reader needing some kind of explanation from Linda’s and Marc’s perspective. It also has Linda walking out on her children to be with Marc before the divorce is even filed; and that’s out of character for the original Linda. The Linda in this story is not the loving mother returning to her children from a fantasy night out, but rather a woman willing to abandon her children.

.

Would have been a five but for the divergence from the canon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Original, or unique perhaps. Off kilter to be sure. In any event, very nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Liked it-almost. Pay back's a bitch, isn't it.

BTW, the "good life" begins AFTER you've served up a heaping dish of payback.

Issue: no way would someone like Marc take in someone such as Linda.

That wasn't his MO & more specifically, where's the thrill?

He could get someone better looking, half her age, with no kids from some other guy if that's what he wanted.

And a cheater to boot who could dump her husband in a second? No way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too fictional

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukleabout 2 months ago

Just when I thought "Here we go again" when I saw the title, I was somehow drawn in to read yet another tome that sucked just as badly as the original. What a pleasant and original surprise. Yours was the best of but a small handful of re-writes worthy of being called excellent. Well done. Five stars!!!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

Enjoyed the updated story that opened new areas of exploration and adventure. Thanks for your writing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

That works. The idea of Linda's betrayal never fails to get under my skin. This version reveals her to place more value on material possessions than on the relationships around her.

AethurAethurabout 2 months ago

Like many others, Feb Suck stories are too overdone. However, your inclusion of the dress, and using it as a metaphor for the marriage were brilliant and spot on. This was a great take. Thank you for sharing it. 5*

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 2 months ago

Well done, sir! Hat’s off for a superb take on GA’s now classic tale. 5*

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 months ago

Really quite excellent! Using the wedding dress to mimic her own words and actions was genius! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I had grown to really dislike February Sucks tales. This one however, is simply magnificent.

.

Well done sir. Well done.

.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"I'm great with a reconciliation story as long as it has three elements: remorse, repentance, and atonement." There needs to be a fourth element: A forgivable offense. What Linda did was simply unforgivable.

~~~

"You must try to reconcile with your wife!" - Why must he try to reconcile? Linda should be the one trying.

~~~

"best interest of the children for Jim to buy Linda out" -Buy her out? The wife never has to buy the husband out, i fact, he has to keep paying for the house.

~~~

@jazzharp, I don't think she ever married Marc, just moved in with him.

~~~

@Tajfa, yes, I also wondered why not clean the dress, sell it if she couldn't stand to keep it around.

~~~

Slick, Marc's a predator, but he couldn't do a thing if the wives kept their legs closed.

~~~

I'm glad there was no reconciliation, because as I said at the top, what she did was simply unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

“Emma adored her half-sister, Ellen who had been given Marie's middle name.”

.

Light bulb went on after thinking about it a bit! Marie Fontenot was Ellen Fontaine! Jim ran into again a couple years after the marriage explosion, and they reconnected. And married. Which is why Linda the bitch thought she looked familiar 😎

.

Awesome!

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongolabout 2 months ago

Good one!

It didn't even need it to be a FebSux trope, it would have worked for any couple.

The Wedding Dress angle... wow.

5*

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Incredible. I always paused at the phrase "the same old Linda" and it's ramifications. To coin the phrase towards the dress was brilliant.

PathN0tTak3n

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No idea how you managed to come up with a unique variation of this story after all this time that —- worked! And worked well!

.

Of course, info not even hinted at had to be inserted into the story…in this case an heirloom wedding dress. And of course a gorgeous escort willing to participate in his revenge. (Small quibble: making an assumption that Linda doesn’t show up early in tne morning was a risk to the plan….a small one, maybe, but he should have had Ellen show up earlier to make sure Linda did not enter the trap prematurely 😎)

.

Having Linda actually shack up with Asshole for a couple years was a twist — why the hell would HE want that?

.

But Jim’s revenge was total. Linda’s life deteriorated, while his got better. The perfect karma for that narcissistic bitch.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Outstanding! Certainly in the top 5 of FS reimaginings. Speaking of 5: 5 stars well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too short.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 months ago

3 stars - For the most part - your story was just OK - the SLUT got exactly what she deserved.

However, dropping names and labels of those individuals frequented by the 2%ers, was counterproductive and dropped your rating by 2 points.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A new original spin on an old story. I thought it was awesome. Thanks for sharing it.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 months ago

Brutal and wonderful! Well done!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 months ago

That was a magnificent bit of payback on Linda. Well done!

I liked that Jim ended up remarried with a much better woman, and got a happy ending.

It was even better that Linda ended up miserable, bitter, and alone.

Basically the perfect conclusion to February Sucks!

masustacymasustacyabout 2 months ago

I liked this one.

Very nice parallelism and the heirloom couture Chanel wedding dress thing was the perfect symbol.

Jim didn’t try to win her back nor did he kick her to the curb. Instead, he got his revenge. That is a nice innovation in the Febsux panoply. Even better, his revenge was perfectly commensurate and taught Linda the lesson she needed.

I also liked the fact you had Linda moving in with LaValliere. That makes it so that Mark’s night with Linda wasn’t just a wham bam in a string of assembly-line seductions. That’s interesting. Most writers over-egg the pudding in making him a villainous seducer. Taking someone’s wife just one night is bad enough.

One bone to pick: I don’t think the thing about Linda working 50 hours and his conjecture that it was sign she was cheating at work was necessary.

The gist of original story was that Linda was faced with a single moment temptation with her fantasy lover and fell. This is sufficiently bad. There is no need to make her worse. Trying to paint her as a selfish, self absorbed, or as an already-fallen cheater actually lessens the impact of her betrayal and makes it less shocking. It forces the reader to wonder if Jim is just a clueless moron not to see his beloved is awful.

Kudos! Top five percent of all Febsux.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolute waste of time. 1*. This effort was far below this author’s abilities. The usual suspects, the LDM’s, and BTB degenerates will love it though!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

story TAGS