All Comments on 'Feb. Sucks - It Must've Been Love 01'

by FaceForRadio

Sort by:
  • 259 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 month ago

what about a follow up

Avalon101Avalon101about 1 month ago

Great unique sequel to the ever growing number of FebSucks stories.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 1 month ago

I don't like Marc dead. I would like him alive and suffer.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 month ago

A different approach, well written. Follow up?

nickbgbnickbgbabout 1 month ago

My one big problem with the story is the FaceTime interaction and the email; the Linda who wrote it would have to be the most stupid and delusional wife depicted on LW in a while (I struggle to believe that she could actually be that stupid). It was almost taunting, so unless malice was the objective why sink your own battleship like that? I did like the perspective of the local news anchor/journalist, although that would be pretty brazen of Marc to go after a known personality with connections.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 month ago

Too offbeat, too over the top.....

Sometimes it helps to limit our imagination.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

cucks get one star

he kept looking got reasons to stay, that makes him a cuck

and now that the whore is dead and the cuck cant stay with her why do we need any more of your cuck filled shitty storyline?

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 month ago

Decent start. I'm not sure if I want Linda to pull through and hopefully be seriously crippled for the rest of her life - , or she will die from her injuries. I'm looking forward to where you go with this.

servant111servant111about 1 month ago

Way way too many Deux ex Machina plot hole fixes what th no foreshadowing. No real pathos either.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Okay, the slut's in the hospital, now finish it. Jim needs to have her served in the ICU and then a few years later screw his girlfriend in front of her while she's crying and laying in her bed as a quadriplegic in a long-term care facility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s not revenge unless you make it happen. Also, the people in the other vehicle were innocent.

/

Not a satisfactory response.

/

ZK

mndhanson017mndhanson017about 1 month ago

You're going to have to put that follow up soon, but honestly, this Linda is trash, if she had listened, she wouldn't be in this situation, frankly, I really don't care as long as Jim gets the happy ending, she did nothing but disrespect him and besides, she'll be out of commission for a while, no need for him to be celibate. At least her parents know of the situation, they can stay over, while he's out getting some new tail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for sharing...

I’m sure that some will find this story inspiring, but I fail to see anything encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I assume there will be a continuation and there sure as fuck not be any reconciliation!

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 month ago

Enough already, this was tedious to read. If you must WRITE your OWN with the same theme, the original was really not great as you all make it out to be, use your own characters, this site is becoming extremely boring with the SAME rubbish being posted all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not Complete. Just sort-of .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Lots of drama, capped by a surprise ending. The best of the endings to George Anderson’s tale. Thanks for a well-written and original piece of literature.

Ed

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 1 month ago

Revenge unnecessary. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

needs a conclusion! One of the better ones

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 month ago

Don't forget the police investigation of the crash found cocaine in the wreck. Plus the blood work at the hospital...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like this Jim. He is more take no prisoners...or was...let's see what happens now that Linda is in ICU. It shouldn't matter really. But she will probably end up with amnesia and not understand why Jim is so angry with her. At this juncture, five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice job writing something fresh. I started expecting a standard btb, but now I’m unsure which way you’ll jump. Looking forward to finding out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good burn, but where you lost a star is leaving the story only 7/8th complete. Those of use who have been on the end of the stick like to read about the abject misery heaped on selfish cunt.

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

It’s fascinating that commenters will happily read a story but appear blind when reading a simple title.

FEB. SUCKS - IT MUST'VE BEEN LOVE 01

For all you short bus passengers out there the 01 at the end means it’s the first part of a multi-part story. Still it does seems indicative of today’s education system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

And ....... what's next?

RePhilRePhilabout 1 month ago

He was going to take her back with a postnup! Seriously! Just another LW WACC job people! For the those not in the know that means WimpAss Castrated Cuckold. Love the writing well paced perfect balance of dialogue with narration. 5&FAV and follow. Looking forward to your original stories down the line. And don’t worry everyone gets sucked into the FS vortex! Hahaha

No lighten Up

Do you know the difference between Dubai and Abu Dabai?

The people from Dubai do not like the Flintstones. But the people from Abu Dabie do!!

statestreetstatestreetabout 1 month ago

Its a shame 2 innocents in the compact car died due to Marc and Linda's arrogance. I would have preferred that LaValliere lived, coming out of the crash as a quad with full mental faculties but no way to physically act out on them.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 1 month ago

I found it annoying that he was giving reasons and more reasons to divorce the bitch and giving her ultimatums but he didn't discard the reconciliation at any moment. Even after she failed the first ultimatum (when she didn't return in the taxi), he was giving chances to reconciliation. It really annoyed me, A LOT. I can't believe he is as broken as he claims to be. So I didn't like this part at all. Is it gonna be another annoying RAAC story like the original version and like many other versions? I'd hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No need to write a follow up... it would only describe the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Best ending

Best ending to a Marc LaValliere. story that I have ever read, (and I have read them all), including the original...

All the miscreants got their just desserts, and no laws were broken by the innocent party....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was definitely a new wrinkle. Didn't love it. Four stars, will hold off final opinion for the sequel. It was cumbersomely written, by the way, which made me consider three stars.

JPB NOT BOB

demanderdemanderabout 1 month ago

Just no. He was thinking about taking her back? And the crash is a cop out. D

WestcamWestcamabout 1 month ago

Nice twist to this well travelled tale!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 1 month ago

Since this was "01", I assume there is more to come.

One thing that repulses me with so many of these stories, WHY would Jim consider ANY reconciliation with Linda. As we see, Jim correctly names her as a whore, skank, ... That appears to be an integral part of Linda. It's who she is. There is no fixing that. Further, Linda is just delighted with her experience. She might come home and make all kind of concessions and even express true regret but you KNOW, inside, she is very pleased with herself ("I am woman, hear me roar!") and will secretly revel in what she did.

Jim recognizes this. He recognizes that the bell that was rung can NEVER be unrung. Why would any man even consider living with such a situation and such a horrible woman. Why all the baloney about postnup? The only thing that could be accomplished is rubbing Linda's nose in it until it hurts. But, what's the point? Divorce her HARD and as NASTY as you can. Make Linda's delicious secret as public as possible. Bury her in her own crap and hope she suffocates.

Sure, shield the kids as best you can but GET RID OF LINDA!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

We can only hope it’s over now.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 1 month ago

I like the ones where the NFL asshole is maimed or dead. My problem is the character Jim

questioning if we stay together. Any Man who stays married to a cheater is a wimp and deserves it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

I can live with that ending. Now, if she walks with a severe limp and is disfigured for the rest of her life, that's okay as well.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 month ago

The ending was fitting. Unfortunately, live or die, the news only just began. Dead player stories don’t die quickly. Any videos from Morrison’s posted online will make the jump to TV, be seen by his kids, and dragging Jim into the spotlight. There’s no point trying to shield his kids. If she lives, any reconciliation would be a very public statement of Jim’s approval.

TexasBBTexasBBabout 1 month ago

liking how this is going so far. looking forward to how you wrap it up

TajfaTajfaabout 1 month ago

This was really well written but him even considering taking her back after what she did and no remorse in her emails is not credible. However, I'm still looking forward to seeing what happens next. What state will she be in?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

Too much inner dialog and some unnaturally long communications with Linda throughout the story but the ending was captivating.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 month ago

Weak with a capital W

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 month ago

I wish authors would STOP writing follow ups to Andersons story. You are beating a dead horse to death (again).

Use your imagination for something new. 1 star rating only because Literotica does not allow for a zero rating.

AZslyderAZslyderabout 1 month ago

1* - and I will give every single follow up to this beaten dead horse chain the same. Let it die for fuck's sake

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

A whole bunch of navel gazing initially. The ending redeemed it. IMO the question is will Jim jettison Linda before or after she leaves the hospital

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 month ago

Oh jesus christ after that ending this better not be a reconciliation story.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 month ago

If you're still writing FebSucks stories, they'd have to be slam dunks to overcome the baggage. This wasn't.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 1 month ago

Great story but one star because u didn’t finish it. Finish the damned story.

itsayouitsayouabout 1 month ago

Finish it. Left to much hanging. Part 2 coming I hope

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Agree with TexasBB - like it so far and wonder how you will wrap this up.

Can hardly wait for the next part.

FabGMxFabGMxabout 1 month ago

Boy, you really did it, your first story its your take of one of the most infamous works on this site. I can respect that.

A very strong first chapter... and the rest of the story must have the same consistency or people will get pissed of. LW readers are very vocal and loud when see something that cras a good story, problem is, some will happy with Linda ended up paraplegic and lonely, other will be happy with Jim taking back Linda and beig her caretaker.

So hopefully we can see the next chapter soon.

dante22dante22about 1 month ago

One of the best. the only problem is we still gotta find out what happened to Linda and I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for a great read.

ReddladyReddladyabout 1 month ago

Yep! Finish it. Great start in a tough category!

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 month ago

Better than I expected it to be. Good writing. Follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nope nope nope if your going to write stories be original and come uo with your own plot's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful, the whore and her master got theirs!! Hopefully, she'll suffer greatly. Then, maybe Jim can find a real wife!

Vafunman42Vafunman42about 1 month ago

What happened to her?

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 1 month ago

FTDS! This was actually well written and one of the better Follow up stories of this never ending saga.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Definitely needs a follow-up

AlanDavidAlanDavidabout 1 month ago

Finally, a ending that’s acceptable. Great first story here. I’ll follow you. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If it weren’t for the Roxette reference, I’d be convinced this was written by a frustrated fifteen year old.

AlanDavidAlanDavidabout 1 month ago

Yea , a follow up to. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He should live but crippled broke and impotent.

Divorce her while in hospital

Gmann006Gmann006about 1 month ago

excellent ending only 1 more paragraph of her in a wheelchair and homeless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think this version of Linda might be even more despicable than other versions of her. I hope your version of Jim ruins her life.

Jack440Jack440about 1 month ago
More More More

Great start. My mind is reeling to see how the next chapter goes. Even id she survives, it'll be a long haul, whether they stay together or not.

Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow….the Linda in this version just might be the most DELUSIONAL one in any of the Feb Sucks variations, including the original! Congrats on that, I guess.

.

I guess we might get a Part 2 where the author makes a valiant attempt to “save” Linda…..or not. We’ll see 😎

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Marc should have lived and Linda died with his severed cock found in her mouth. Coming and going don’t mix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hate the idea that he was suggesting they would stay together even if he was just a shell. A prenup? Get tested for anything before they MAY have sex again? She was just plain evil so how for any reason could you even suggest that? He may not be a world famous reporter but he had a story that he could swing when the divorce comes out and make it in his favor. Sure, some folks may high five Linda for getting the NFL guy for a weekend but many others would still see her as a cheating slut and poor example of a wife an mother and side with Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No matter how you dress it up, this is just another story about a cuck trying to find an excuse to keep a slut.

Burner70Burner70about 1 month ago

Good . Needs a follow up with the whore swanky cunt. Something in the cripple and lonely. With hubby fucking other whores in front of her claiming she was right with thisbis an adventure! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

when's part 2 coming out ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ironically, I say it was too wordy. Liked the car crash part, that was new, but still didn't really bring closure to Jim.

Valiant effort, better then I could do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just because authors can draw the simple act of opening a mayonnaise jar out to a full paragraph doesn't mean it should be done. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

3 stars at best. Way, way too much mindless drivel.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 month ago

Enough of this but that was NOT a proper ending to the story.

KaeyoKaeyoabout 1 month ago

Not bad overall, but way too much monologuing like cartoon supervillains between Jim and Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue. I enjoyed the lead up. Hopefully Linda just had the last sex of her life and being crippled will override her fond memories of that night.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

1 star - what a waste of typing time.

You got what every other writer of this crap got, a one-star rating.

Please do not submit any other stories to this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

looking forward to the conclusion.........

crazycam69crazycam69about 1 month ago

Very good. Hope more is coming. Hope you or someone else does a FTDS.

xtc5xtc5about 1 month ago

Sorry, but IMHO you really effed this story up multiple times.

SDN1955SDN1955about 1 month ago

Not the worst Feb Sux add-on, but certainly Top Ten in the worst category.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 month ago

Started out great but the ending ruined it for me. They both deserve a pound of flesh from Jim and basically the whole story just felt unfulfilling because of the ending or a waste of time.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 month ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I wasn’t going to comment because I only gave the tale a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating. I don’t normally comment on a tale that I think is a good read. But after reading all the displayed comments (88 at present). I had to add my 2 cents.

1st the tale was impressed that the spin of the tale took a different route.

2nd we need to remember that if we don’t like it give our comments and move on to the next one or better yet write one from your point of view with the twist and turns you would like to see. (I say that and I have yet to have the balls to write any tale to date.)

3rd the commenter that said it was a waste of typing time: I am sorry you spent your time reading this. Please see my comment 2. Also, my ability to write is 0 so I do hope you find some tales you enjoy.

4th Thank you for writing this tale. While I didn’t give it an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I did think you did a good job for a first tale being published. I will look forward to seeing how you react to all of the comments and were your go with this tale and to you future publications.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

SkibumSkibumabout 1 month ago
Did you forget where your story was set?

The lawyer was skipping his golf game? On March 1, in Milwaukee? Does Milwaukee have an indoor golf course?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 month ago

WOW!! Not bad for a first time. Needs more, and as a second part. There has to be some payback. But 5 stars for a good BTB and BTB. AND the asshole is not walking around upright. liked it a lot, but she needs to pay more. Then it will be love. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 month ago

Welcome to the fray of Loving Wives. Not a bad start.

Hooked

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 month ago

A good first story. I see there's a part 2? I'd be please to see that chapter.

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 month ago

Would have been good if it had been written four years ago, but by now it's just retreading tired old ground that has been covered again and again and again (Linda, Marc and Jim have probably died at least a dozen times each by now). There's been divorces, assaults, homicides, magical do-overs and time travel. Probably the only variant that nobody's tried yet is an alien abduction.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Good take on the story. Be nice to have the rest of the story. Thanks for your writing.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 month ago

One of the problems with this story is he sets a line in the sand in terms of taking Linda back, then she blows through it, he gets all mad, says its over...then talks about reconciliation. She doesn't come in the cab, she doesn't come home the next morning....yet he still talks of hope.

The ending is a different twist. One thing, the copy for the accident couldnt have the detail of who la valliere's companion was, in the story Jim should have smirked since at that point only he would know that. Plus they would not give out her name until next of kin had been notified.

The other problem is leaving it up in the air..I know it is very artsy fartsy to say 'I leave it up to the reader', but it doesn't work, the reader wants to know what happens. Does Linda end up looking like the female character in the Star Trek Episode 'the menagerie' ( the aliens put her back together after a space ship crash, but didn't know how to do it right),? Does Jim end up with the sexy weather woman?

robinhodrobinhodabout 1 month ago

Welcome to Loving Wives new writer.

Great talent, glad to have you.

But, can you do a story of your own please? rather than heaping even more shit onto the great dung pile that 'Sucks' has become.

FD45FD45about 1 month ago

Deus I mistake you or is your Ex Machina? I thought so.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I am not familiar with the “February Sucks” story so read this and responded on its own merits. The theme is much used, but the story was still a good one, and very well told. I was disappointed by the “ending,” which I did not really think was any kind of ending at all. Jim did not foreclose some kind of reconciliation although a divorce seemed more likely. Then the crash, which in my mind totally muddled the story. Why was it put in the story, except to confuse the reader as to what might come next. Was the author afraid to finish the story and had to come up with something dramatic but which only served to confuse things. For this reason I hope there will be a follow-up chapter, which this ending may have hinted at. Overall, I thought the story was pretty powerful and the emotions of Jim, especially were extremely well expressed. Again, I hope for a next chapter to see where the author will take this couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous