February Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And faster, he went. He stroked long fast strokes. He felt her gentle squeezing of his cock as she orgasmed. On her next squeeze, Jim lost control and flooded her with his orgasm.

"I love you!" she sobbed with tears of joy.

He dropped beside her and held her tight. "I love you, too."

After they cleaned up, Jim and Linda got into the bed. The cool clean sheets felt good to the touch of their skin.

Linda spoke as Jim spooned up to her. "It's so surreal. Yesterday, I wondered if I could win you back, and tonight, I'm with you over five hundred miles from home. In a motel bed with the man I love. Homeless but not loveless." She joked. "It's like the bad things that I did, I was some other person. It's like at this moment, the 'incident' happened to other people, and not us."

She sniffed. "I was so afraid that you gave up on me, but then, somehow when I would feel my darkest, you would bring the kids over. I would feel better when I held them. Thank you so much."

She rolled over to face him. "I am so sorry. What I did, I don't know if I can forgive myself. I was so prideful. SO full of her bull crap. So entitled. Somehow, I felt it was...."

He pressed his finger to her mouth. "No more. I did give up on you for a few days, but I realized that wasn't me. Not the me, that I wanted to be. So I did the right thing and forgave you in my heart. Even if I wanted us together, I knew that you had to make the first step, to go on a journey to find yourself, and you finally did."

As they looked at each other's eyes, his hand flowed over the curve of her hips, as she drew him into a sensuous kiss. Their second coupling was not animalistic as the first. It was so slow and tender. No rushing to finish. Only two people making love. Her eyes open looking into his. His mind determined to pleasure her in every way possible. A touch, a feel, a breath across the skin. An excitement that this night would bring, a moment to always remember.

Later as Linda came out of the bathroom, she found Jim removing items from the picnic basket. She looked around him, "What did you find?".

"Looks like cold fried chicken, potato salad, rolls, and pie of some kind." He pulled her into a hug. "I don't know about you but I could eat a bite?"

The couple sat on the bed, and feed each other cold fried chicken and potato salad. They enjoyed each others company, in a way they hadn't in a few years. They laughed, and loved. It was a special night.

************

Jim shut off the alarm on his phone, as he leaned over to kiss Linda good morning. As they kissed, Jim's right hand wandered over Linda's body. As he reached her mound, she stopped him. "It's sore down there, maybe later."

"Later it is." He smiled.

"Then I guess it time for us to shower, and we can have breakfast in the lobby."

Linda got into the shower, and she was not surprised when Jim got in behind her. It had been so long since they shared a shower. He washed and caressed her body, as she did his. He responded to her touch as she washed his cock. She dropped to her knees, and made love to it with her mouth. Lightly sucking it as she took him deep in her throat. His hand holding her head from behind, as she moved back and forth along it. He tried to get her to stop as he got near the point of no return. Linda had never allowed him to release into her mouth, but today, she was not stopping him. His knees got weak as he erupted into Linda's mouth.

She stood looking so sexy as she made a swallowing motion. "Guess that might hold you until later." She kissed him lightly, then pushed him outward. "Get out so I can wash my wet hair."

They sat in the small lounge area eating the motel complimentary breakfast. Linda was eating a muffin with green tea as she ask. "I'm going along with this plan of yours, and I haven't ask you anything, but what are we doing this morning with Maria?"

He smiled his teasing smile. "Looking at houses, of course."

"Oh, Jim. I don't know. Isn't that rushing it?" She felt a panic.

He reached for her hands and held them in his. "Relax, I have watched enough HGTV shows with you to know what you dream about when it comes to houses. Maria has found many houses for us to look at, but I picked out five for today that I believe you will love. If you don't like any of them, then together, we can look for a home."

He looked at his phone. "We have a few minutes before she gets here, so if you need to use the facilities, then you should. It's going to be a long drive to the first one."

Maria sat in the front seat beside Lil' Tony while Jim and Linda sat in the back seat holding hands. Linda was surprised at how pretty spring was here. Wild flowers blooming in fields as they past cattle grazing in pastures.

From the Sun, she could tell they were driving south. They were a quite a ways from the city. The theme from Green Acres kept creeping into her mind.

The jeep turned down a gravel road, as it rose over a slight rise in the road, they could see a house.

It was an old farm house painted white with a wraparound porch going down each side and across the front. It looked like something from a Norman Rockwell painting.

As they drove up the gravel driveway, and nearer to the house, she could see an added-on garage with attached covered walkway to the main house. The listing agent opened the front door, and welcomed them. While Maria discussed her clients needs, Jim and Linda walked around the house into the backyard. A hand built children's playground set with a slide and swings that moved in the breeze caught her eyes.

Jim pointed to a brown barn that set a couple hundred feet from the house. "That barn has been remodeled into a mother-in-law guest house." Jim casually remarked.

She looked at him. "For Mom and Dad?"

"Of course. If Jeff retires, they can stay here with us, and have their privacy."

She liked that idea, but it's hard for her to see her father ever retire.

She heard Maria. They turned around to see her on the back porch. "Aren't you coming inside?"

When Linda entered the house through the backdoor, she was in awe. It was her idea of a perfect kitchen. A large open kitchen with lots of cabinets, and a huge island sat in the center with six stool around it. Maria watched as Linda's face showed how pleased she was with the kitchen.

As they entered the dining room, the listing agent pointed out the ten foot ceilings which were normal in the days before air conditioning. Off the dining room was a family room. When she and Jim, came through the dining room. A staircase rose into the upstairs, she started up the stairs, when Maria stopped her. "You will want to see the master suite. It's down stairs."

On the other side of the stairs was a study with floor to ceiling bookcases built in. The doorway at the back of the study lead into the master bedroom. The bedroom was large. At some time, someone had modernized this house. They walked into the bath. Tile floors and tiled walls that featured a walk-in shower, and the feature that caught Linda's eyes, a claw foot tub. She had always dreamed of soaking in a tub like this.

The tour continued, the upstairs held four bedrooms, and a bathroom. Someone had not cut corners on this remodel.

They held hands as they walked across the yard to the barn to see the mother-in-law suite.

Jim opened the barn doors, as they looked inside. There was room to park two cars easily. The agent noted that the stairs had a large bonus room. It was finished out, but had no plumbing or air conditioning.

As they entered through the door at the rear of the barn, there was a large living room area, and they looked left to see a large eating area within the kitchen area with new appliances. To the right of the living room was a large bath with a tiled step-in shower, and a double sink and vanity. A sliding barn door hid the opening to the bedroom. It was big with two obvious closets, and plenty of room for her father's king sized bed.

As they walked back to the jeep, the listing agent reminded them that this house sat on ten acres, and WiFi is available. Jim shook her hand, and said they would be in touch with her.

Once in the jeep, Jim asked Linda what she thought.

"It's perfect. So modern, but still country. You know that I've always wanted a wraparound porch. But ten acres, it probably too much."

Jim smiled. "It's not. Here, things don't have city prices, and it's in foreclosure. Maria said that the bank would entertain an offer."

It was almost four pm, when Lil' Tony drove onto the 'compound' as he called it. They drove down a long road toward a group of homes clustered around a lake. Jim watched as they drove past the lake, there was a pavilion that was set up with a long picnic tables pushed together. People milled around the pavilion.

Lil' Tony pulled up to the grey bricked house in the center. "Here you are."

They walked up to the front door, and rang the bell.

When no one came to the door, Jim rang it again. There was a speaker built in to the door bell. "Come around back." it squawked.

Jim and Linda held hands as they walked around the house. At the rear, they found a three car garage with a F-150 truck and Carolyn.

As she approached them, she was wiping her hands with a garage towel. "Daddy insists that he needs to change his own oil. He won't bring it to the dealership where we have people to do that." She rolled her eyes.

Jim could see a set of legs sticking out from under the truck.

Linda noted how different Carolyn looked today. No business attire today as she wore a pair of jeans, sneakers, a white tee shirt and an open flannel shirt. Her hair pulled into a ponytail, and a dirty smudge on her left cheek.

An older, heavy set man slid out from under the truck on a creeper.

"Not going to let somebody work on my truck as long as I still can." he snorted as he tried to sit up on the moving creeper. Jim held out his hand to help him stand up. He grabbed the man's dirty oily hands and pulled him up to a standing position.

"Jim and Linda, I would you to meet my dad, Steven Edward Emerson." Jim took his hand and shook it again.

"SEE." Jim laughed to himself.

The older man laughed immediately, "See, See, aha. He got it right away." He smiled. "My mother had a sense of humor. I was her only child, and I was all that she could see."

He leaned in toward his daughter. "I think that you're right about this one. He took my dirty hand without even thinking about how nasty they were. He'll get his hands dirty for sure." He took the garage towel from Carolyn and handed it to Jim so he could wipe his hands. The old man pulled his own towel from his back pocket and wiped his.

"Young man, I want to welcome you to the Emerson family. Tomorrow morning, we will talk business, but Sunday is family day around here, and we don't talk business. We enjoy each others company. My wife, the kid's mother always held court over us on Sundays, and it's a tradition that we still keep today."

He looked at his watch. "Everyone else will be here about five. So how 'bout we get a drink, and get to know each other."

They walked over to the pavilion, where Steven open a cooler full of various soft drinks, and another with different kinds of beer. Jim selected a diet soda for Linda, and an orange soda for himself. Their host took a bottle of water from a wash tubs of ice. "You can have a beer, young feller."

"No thank you, sir." He replied. "My mother was an alcoholic, so I don't indulge in alcohol beverages except for special occasions."

He spoke about his family, His precious daughter and her two younger rowdy brothers. His four teenage grandsons, and two granddaughters were especially the apples of his eyes. He ask about their families, and their children. He remarked that it had been a while since they had any little ones around here.

As the other family members began to arrive. Steven reminded everyone, "Cell phones in the basket." Everyone tossed their phones in a wicker basket on the table. He allowed Carolyn the honor to introduce Jim and Linda to everyone.

The BBQ was beef brisket, sliced with white bread, corn on the cob, fruit salad, mashed potatoes, and apple pie. Everyone ate their fill, as Jim and Linda observed how this family picked at each other. Laughter roared into the evening hours.

Linda sat down with Carolyn at a picnic table away from the mess of their meal. Jim helped the caterer's staff pick up the mess. "That was a lot of food. Wow. Thank you for inviting us."

She looked at Linda. "You're welcome. When mom was alive, she would insist on cooking for this bunch of yahoos. But as she got older, we had plenty of money, so we started having mom and pop restaurants cater our family meals."

Linda remarked, "I noticed how much you enjoyed your nieces and nephews today. Are your children away at college?"

Carolyn tried to smile. "No. Micheal and I do not have any children. I could not conceive. We tried for a long time. We thought about it for years, but with our lifestyle, I was the oldest child so I was so focused on helping Daddy build his business that I traveled too much to be a good mother. Micheal inherited his family's cattle business, and cattlemen don't get days off."

"I look forward to be a good aunt to your children." She smiled and patted Linda's leg. "Come on, let's find your husband. Micheal and I will drive you back to your motel."

On the drive back, the ladies sat in the backseat of Micheal's jeep while the men rode up front. The conversations were light and interesting. When they got to the motel, and Jim and Linda's said thanks for the ride and have a good night. Micheal said, "How 'bout breakfast with us in the morning? I'll be here at 7 am. Be ready." Micheal and Carolyn waved as they pulled away.

Linda mused that there was a question about breakfast that was already decided. They must like us already, she thought. ' Maybe we will be good friends.'

Exhausted from the day's events, Jim and Linda showered together again. Enjoying touching each other as they cleaned their bodies. They got into the bed naked, and snuggled against each other. They did not make love, but they did something that they hadn't done since 'Girl's Night' started. They talked. Really talked, like two long lost friends. They discussed their moving here, their hopes and fears, keeping in contact with her parents. They spoke of any and everything. It was something they used to do in bed every night, but it had slowly went, and away as they pulled away from each other because of the changes that developed from that weekly event.

They talked for hours, and Linda settled into his arms as they went to sleep. Jim holding her keeping her safe.

It was a cool morning as Linda and Jim stood outside the motel watching Carolyn drive up in her wrangler.

"Where's Micheal? This was his idea." Jim asked.

She waved her hand for them to get in. Linda sat in front with Carolyn, and Jim sat behind Linda in the rear seat. "Oh, he'll be there holding us a table. It's always busy at this time of the morning. People out here get up early."

The cafe was an old building that used to be a gas station. Men sat outside on lawn chairs holding cups of coffee discussing whatever was their interests watching the new folks as they entered the cafe. The place looked like it would seat about fifty people, and every table was full. Micheal stood up and waved.

Linda noticed that he must have already been working before coming here. His boots had mud on them, and he had dirty hand marks on his jeans, and a tear on the sleeve of his flannel shirt. He leaned in to his wife and gave her a welcome kiss, and then shook Jim's hand.

"Good morning. Good to see you." He smiled and everyone sat down at the table. On the table there were four coffees and a bowl of creamer.

"I'm going to need a menu." Linda stated as she looked around for one.

Micheal shook his head. "Nope. Not this morning. You can come back with your family, and do that. Today, I ordered for everyone." He motioned to a waitress. The waitress went to the back.

Two waitresses came carrying two trays. The first server handed empty plates to each person with a rolled flatware in a napkin. Platters of scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, two stacks of pancakes, a platter of sausage and bacon, eight biscuits, and a bowl of white gravy.

The breakfast conversation was casual and comfortable. Micheal asked how the house hunting went. Even though, Jim and Linda hadn't really discussed it until in bed last night. "The old farmhouse." Linda said to the question.

Micheal and Carolyn smiled at each other like they had a bet about it. "That's wonderful." added Carolyn.

"You might like to know that it was remodeled a couple years back. It was on that TV show with the goofy guy and his wife." Micheal told them. "The folks that owned it, got in over their head because of the show, and finally had to file bankruptcy. It's sad."

After they had eaten, Carolyn looked at her watch. "Time for us to meet with Daddy, and talk business."

Linda didn't know what to expect. She thought that Emerson would have a big corporate building, but they didn't. Their offices were located in what looked like a renovated grocery store on the end of a shopping center. If you looked straight across the street from their front door, you could see their first dealership, Emerson Chevrolet. Entering the building, they entered a huge room with desks openly occupying the floor. No cubicles anywhere. The staff of women and men wearing casual wear and western wear walked around the room as they worked. Across the back of the room were offices, and a conference room with a long table. Carolyn's father sat at the table in the conference room. A large coffee cup, and a stack of reports sitting in front of him. He waved them over.

"Good morning, how was your breakfast?"

"It was good. I'm stuffed." Jim patted his stomach. Then, he shook his new boss's hand.

Linda shook Steven's hand. "Where do want me to wait while you talk business?"

He pointed to a seat. "Right here. Next to your husband." He pointed to the next chair indicating for Jim to seat there. "This involves you, as well."

"You see those offices, one of those is yours, Jim. I come in everyday, and I sit here. I started my business at the kitchen table, and this is as close as I'm going to get to that here."

"Linda and Jim, I want you to understand that Emerson isn't just about family, because it is, but Emerson is also about entrepreneurship. If you have a good idea, either of you, I want to hear about it. If the family isn't interested, and you're passionate about it then I'll find a way to help make it happen. The feller who you're replacing found an opportunity in Colorado. It was a couple of dealerships on the far side of the state. We helped him set-up the deal and get it financed. He's doing well."

"Young lady, Carolyn is going to take Jim around to all our dealerships in this area so he can unofficially meet his teams. While you and I take a stroll over to the Chevy shop so we can talk about your place within the company."

"My Place?" She looked at Mr Steven with wide eyes.

He stood and pulled on his light jacket. "Yes, mam. We have a place for you as well, if you want it."

As they strolled across the block, he continued. "It's my understanding that you work in Loss Prevention, and that is an area that we need to address. We move a lot of parts and supplies through here, and I know that we are losing a considerable amount of capital through theft. Can you help me install a loss prevention program?"

As he opened the door for them to enter the dealership, she told him. "I haven't work in Loss Prevention very long, and though I am capable of watching reports and video for skimming and theft, I don't think it's something that I could design."

1...67891011