February Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!"

Jim grabbed LaValliere's hands off Linda's bottom, and pushed himself between them.

In a practiced move LaValliere moved his open hands up to his shoulders face Jim, as if to tell Jim to back off.

"From a gentleman to another gentleman, I thought that you understood. Yes, she is your wife, but tonight she desires to be with me. To share my bed. To be my lover." He looked at Jim, and waited for Jim to understand his place in this.

Jim looked LaValliere in his eyes as he fought to keep his anger in check, but the beast wanted release. He wanted Jim to let him out, the beast had fed on Jim's Girls Night anger for over a year. It was time. "No, she's not going home with you. Tonight is my special night, not yours."

Neither men noticed that most of the people around had cell phones out recording this event.

"That is not true, tonight she is giving herself to me."

"It is her 'Special Night'. That much is true. So go home and wait. I will bring her home to you tomorrow, or Sunday, if she wishes to stay longer. She will be no worse for wear, and be your wife again."

He turned his wife to face him. "Is that true? Are you planning on ditching me on our special night, and go home to fuck this asshole?'

Linda felt a flood of different emotions. Anger at Jim for interrupting them, Fear of telling Jim the truth, and the confusion of not knowing what she should say. Her mind was so jumbled. Dee always said that Dave got mad at first, but he always calmed down and got over it.

"Maybe."

Jim's rage continued to swell within him. "It's not a 'maybe' question, it's either yes or no. Are you planning to fuck him tonight. YES or NO!"

Linda defiantly answered "Yes." "I am going home with Mark. For over ten years, I've been a good wife and mother. I deserve this tonight!"

Anger possessed Jim, as he tried to remain calm. He took a deep breath. He took a step back to face LaValliere and Linda. "Your actions tonight have consequences," Jim pointed his index finger back and forth at them. "both of you."

He pointed to Linda, and then to her left side. "You better move your skanky, cheating ass to over there. I will deal with you later."

Linda was livid. How dare Jim order her around.

He turned his attention to LaValliere. "If you plan on fucking my probably ex-wife tonight, you're going to have to fight me for her. I won't be your cuck. If you can beat me, she's yours. I'll bring all her shit to your house tomorrow."

LaValliere grinned. He was so smug. "I do not wish to harm you. Return to your seat, or home, whichever you wish. As promised, I will return her to you no less for the wear."

"If she goes with you, I don't want her. Consequences." Jim smiled at LaValliere. He took off his suit jacket and threw it on the ground. He felt the video-pen snug in his shirt pocket. "So you're afraid to fight me for the right to fuck my wife? So, would you rather purchase her for the evening?"

"I do not purchase women. I only love willing women."

"Ok. We're back to fighting over her. You disrespected me tonight, and disrespected my family. You came directly to our table, butted me out of the way, and took my wife off to dance with you. You talk like a gentleman, but a gentleman would have asked for permission." He turned back to Linda. "And, You disrespected me, when you didn't ask me if you could dance with a stranger."

Jim took two steps forward into LaValliere's personal comfort zone. "Fight me, motherfucker. Show everyone here that you're the big, strong football hero, or are you afraid. I think you're chicken shit. A coward. A big baby that always gets his way. You're a shitty tight end. You can't block, or catch a pass that hits your hands. Hell, you are a year or two away from second string on Detroit Lions."

That took root. LaVallierre was not going to fight for Linda. There's more pussy here tonight, but who was this little man to talk to him like that. He's Mark fucking LaValliere, all pro. With that said, he pushed Jim backward into Linda.

Staggering, she grabbed both Jim's arms from behind to keep him from fighting LaValliere.

Lavalliere caught Jim across the jaw with a right hook as the woman held his arms. The force knocked the couple backward a couple of feet.

Jim shook Linda's hands off. "I see where your loyalty lies. Hold me so your boyfriend can hit me." Jim looked over his should at her. "You need to walk away. NOW!" Jim wiped the blood from his mouth. The taste of blood always fueled the rage beast in any of his fights.

Linda walked slowly back a few feet. Who was this man to tell me what to do? How dare Jim tell me that? When Mark sends Jim home with his tail between his legs. He'll see what his new life will be. He'll be just like Dave thought Linda. Linda couldn't imagine that her husband could defeat her greek god in battle.

He breathed deeply, and took his defensive stance. LaValliere stood looking like a boxer, facing straight at Jim, while Jim stood sideways to give less surface to his opponent. "So the mighty LaValleiere found his balls, but you didn't hit me until your girlfriend held me for you. You're so chicken shit. Come on, show me what you got." He urged.

It became obvious to Jim that his opponent hadn't fought very much. He was big, but slow. Punched mostly with his right hand. LaValliere swung his right hook at Jim, and Jim easily ducky under it. A lazy left followed as Jim moved to LaValliere's right evading the left punch. When LaValliere threw his next right hook, Jim took action.

As the punch came toward Jim, he used his training to fight bigger men. With his right hand, Jim grabbed LaValliere's right wrist, then placed his left hand at LaValliere right shoulder. Jim pulled the right wrist downward while pushing hard against LaValliere's shoulder. Gravity and LaValliere's body weight did the rest. Jim felt LaValliere's shoulder come out of the socket. With LaValliere's head pushed downward, Jim kicked him in the face with a quick knee. It looked like it broke the nose as blood when over Jim's trousers.

LaValliere cried in pain as his right arm swung useless at his side. Blood streamed down his face as he looked at Jim with fear. Jim pressed his advantage quickly. He swung his right foot upward into LaValliere crotch. He dropped to his knees in agony. This placed LaValliere's head at Jim's chest level.

Jim threw a flurry of punches into LaValliere's face. Right, left, right, left upper cut, followed by another right, and followed with another left upper cut that sent LaValliere's huge body backward onto the dance floor. His face a bloody mess. It looked to Jim that LaValliere had a broken nose for sure and probably a broken jaw as well.

The fight was over so quickly that a lot of people didn't realize that it happened. Possibly only a minute had passed. Bouncers were making their way toward the event.

Linda screamed at Jim. Something about how she was embarrassed by him, How he had hurt that poor man that was several inches taller and bigger. He felt her grab at him as bent over to get his jacket. He brushed her aside. As he pulled his jacket on, he watched her go over a squat down and check on LaValliere.

Jim started walking back to their table. "Where are you going?" Linda screamed while kneeling by LaValliere. When she got up to follow her husband, she twisted her ankle when her shoe caught on LaValliere's trouser cuff and fell to her knees. Jim didn't answer, so again. "Where are you going?"

He didn't answer. When he got to the table, Bill and Bob were ecstatic. "Dude, that was awesome." "Who would have knew you could kick ass."

Ignoring them. Jim picked up Linda's clutch from the table, and placed it in his jacket pocket. He pulled on his winter coat as Linda got to the table. "Jim where are you going, the police will be here soon. You have to talk to them." Linda stated.

"Don't have to talk to them. I am going home after I check us out of the hotel. Don't come home. I'm done with you. I'll have your stuff packed for you when you get home, if I don't end up in jail."

Dee jumped in front of Jim as he tried to leave. "Jim, don't leave angry. Linda had a small lapse in judgment, that's all." She placed her hands on his chest. "She didn't leave with him. You can still have your special night."

Jim stepped around her, and paused before heading out the door. Linda latched onto his arm as if holding on for her life. "Jim, I don't know what came over me. I love you. We can get past this."

He nodded his head sideways. "Right now, I don't think so. You're standing here now because I took away option number one: fuck LaValliere. I refuse to be second best anymore. You always do what Dee wants regardless of what I want or feel. Guess, she eats pussy better." He started to walk away dragging her with him.

When this didn't work on Jim, she decided to go nuclear. "Fine, leave me. I don't care! There are plenty of men here tonight that would love to take me home. I mean it. You'll regret this night!"

As Jim exited the building, he thought he already did.

Once outside, he called his brother. "Jon, bring the kids home, I'll be there after I check out of the hotel. I need to see them before I go to jail tonight."

There was a pause on his phone.. "Ok, bro. What did you do?"

"A piece of shit named Mark LaValliere decided to try to take my wife away from me tonight, and she agreed to go home with him for some loving."

"Jeezus, Jim. That is crazy. Linda did that?"

"Yes, she was going to sneak away with him, I'm sure. But I kicked the shit out of him. I think he'll end up in the hospital so I'm sure to be arrested. He can't fight for shit."

Jon laughed. "Can't play football for shit either. I'd call LW and give him a heads up, just in case." LW was their family attorney, and long time family friend of their father.

Linda sat angerly after Jim left her. That SOB had taken her clutch. No phone, and no money. Dave paid for her drinks. She couldn't believe that Jim would abandon her like this.

The band had a long break when the ambulance arrived to carry LaValliere to the nearest hospital. Most of the crowd left before LaValliere, and some stayed after to watch to see if anything else could happen.

The band attempted to liven the mood with a hipper blend of pop classics. No one ask Linda to dance but Dave. She would not dance with him because she wanted a single hot guy to dance with. The single hot guys avoided Linda like the plague. They didn't want the husband to come back and beat their asses.

Jon and Ali couldn't believe that Jim beat them to his house. Linda's car was backed out into the driveway, and seemed to be filled with her clothes, and trash bags that held other items. They, each, carried a sleepy child into the house. Jim motioned for the children to be put on his and Linda's bed. Jim got between them and held them tightly.

Ali made some tea, and she and Jon waited for Jim. He came into the kitchen. "Thank you. I needed that." Jim reached into his pocket and gave Jon a small thumb drive. "This has a copy of tonight's events as recorded on my handy-dandy pen recorder."

The couple decided to stay the night, in case, Jim got arrested. Someone would be there for the children. It was a little before midnight when she arrived home. Obviously, drunk, Linda stormed into the house. "You ruined my night, you son--of-a-bitch." She yelled.

The trio walked out of the kitchen together. "You did that when you decided to dance with asshole." Jim said as he stared her down.

She slurred, "Don't blame me because I'm so hot." She rolled her ankle from earlier again as she walked over and flopped on the couch. "You're afraid that he would make love to me better than you. That's why you started the fight. Like Dee says, it's only sex. He would have brought me home, just like he did Dee, and I would be your happy little wifey again."

She smirked at Jim. "It's going to be a long time before I fuck you again."

Jim already knew that.

"You don't live here anymore. Your stuff is in your car, and your parents are expecting you. But, in your condition, you shouldn't be driving. Jon, will you stay here. Ali, you can drive Linda in my car, and I will drive hers to her parents." Jim grabbed Linda's hands and pulled her up from the couch.

"Don't touch me." She yelled at Jim. She slapped him in the face. Without hesitation, Jim returned the slap. "You hit me." She sobbed.

He opened the front door and motioned outside. "Get in the damn car, and let's go."

Jeff was waiting at the front door as Jim and Ali pulled up.

Jim handed the car keys to Jeff. "I'm hate to dump her on you like this, but I don't know what to do."

Her father warmly placed his hand on Jim's shoulder. "It's fine, son. Don't give up on her yet. I know it hurts. I have a story to tell you so I'll swing by tomorrow after lunch."

He nodded his approval.

Jeff walked back to Jim's truck with him. Jim opened the passenger door so she could get out of his truck. Linda swatted at her father's insistence to help her out of the vehicle. He walked her into the house where her mother waited.

As Jeff closed the door, Rebecca rushed at her daughter where she slapped her face several times. "What is wrong with you? You have the best husband, a woman could have and you throw him away because you can't keep your legs closed. I got news for you. Every single woman and divorcee within fifty miles is going to want that man once he's through divorcing you."

Linda puffed out her chest as she rubbed her face. "He won't divorce me. Dee says so."

"Dee. Always Dee. For such an expert on life, she sure has a messed up one."

Jeff pushed her from behind and down the hallway to her old room. "Your room is ready. Go to sleep, and tomorrow, we will talk. There are consequences for your actions. Since you are staying with us there will be rules. Strict rules. If you thought teenage years were tough, you going to hate thirty-something year old rules." He closed the door to her old room.

Drinking her morning coffee, Rebecca jumped as Jeff hollered from the living room. "Get her up now! I'll pause it."

She walked over to the living room doorway. Jim was sitting on the edge of the love-seat with the remote pointed toward the television. He turned to his wife. "Go get her, you both need to see this!"

As Jim sat down to breakfast with his brother, sister-in-law and the children, he decided to attempt to make it a new day, new life kind of day." He busied himself making plated of food for the kids while His sister-in-law looked at him while sipping her tea.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night. It must be strange, not having her here for Saturday breakfast."

He looked forlorn as he replied, "Not really. After girls night, she would sleep until afternoon. We're used to not having breakfast with her."

His brother Jon got a message on his phone.

"Something wrong, Jon?" asked his wife.

"No.." he replied. "A guy from work wants to know if it's my brother on Utube."

He opened the app on his phone. He looked intensely at the screen. "You better get LW on the phone after you see this."

Jim looked over his brother's shoulder at the cellphone screen. He smiled. "I'm viral."

Rebecca pulled her daughter out of her bed by her arm. "Come on, get up. There's something going on that your dad says we need to see."

Linda struggled to pull a blanket around her as her mother pulled her sleepy form into the living room.

"Sit your cheating ass down here." He patted the love-seat beside him as he scooted over. He pressed play on the TV.

It was obvious the Sports Entertainment Network. The screen showed two announcers. Jeff turned up the speakers as far as they would go. For dramatic effect.

'In case, you've been living under a rock this morning. Last night, we reported that All Pro Tight End, Mark LaValliere was admitted to Mercy General last evening for injures from an altercation, but this morning, UTube is streaming dozens of videos from the club last night where the altercation took place. These videos are going viral, and a couple have over 50,000 views already.'

The camera shifted to the other announcer. 'It has long been rumored that LaValliere has a penchant for married women, and it looks like last night that rumor was confirmed.'

The camera pulled back to show the two announcers and a window that appeared on the right side of the screen. The frozen image on the window showed clearly Linda holding Jim's arms from behind while LaVallierre was throwing a punch.

The announcer continued. 'Due to the nature of the language, we can not use the audio, but we will paraphrase to give our viewer context. We will show the entire video, it's only about two and half minutes. Let's start it.'

The window went to full screen, as she watched it from a different perspective from last night.

'Note the size difference in the men. The husband, unnamed, yells for LaValliere to get his hands off his wife. LaValliere tells the husband that his wife is going home with him. Husband says, you'll have to beat me up first. LaValliere says he not a fighter, he's a lover. Husband tells LaValliere that he can't block or catch a pass when it hits him in the hands. He not wrong, anyway.

LaValliere pushed the husband into the wife, and she holds her husband so LaVallierre can hit him. Surprise, Hubbie doesn't go down. He wipes the blood off his mouth and looks mad. Probably cuz his wife sided with her boyfriend LaValliere. LaValliere tries to hit Hubbie but Hubbie easily avoids all of LaValliere's punches. Hubbie sidesteps LaValliere, and uses his size against him. Hubbie grabs LaValliere's arm and pulls his shoulder out of joint, then in less than a minute, he steps up and brings LaValliere down to his size, and pummels him. Pow, pow, pow, and LaValliere is down for the count.'

Her father hit paused. He looked at his daughter. "What do have to say for yourself? To everybody that watches this video, It looks to me like a cheater whose boyfriend got beat up by her husband. How long have you been screwing around with this guy"

Linda was in shock. It was like it was another person that she watched. The image of LaValliere's bloody face paused on the screen seared into her thoughts. "Before last night, I didn't know him. Dee did, she invited him last night. He was her gift for me on our special night."

Rebecca slapped her daughter in the back of her head. "Dee again, it's always Dee. How many times have your father and I told you to stop being around her." Sparks could have flown from her mother's eyes. "Let me guess, Dee is screwing him, and he is tired of her and wanted some new married slut, and Dee served you up?"

"Maybe..."

Her father started the video again without sound this time. "You're staying here with us until Jim decides what he wants to do. If he divorces you, we will side with him against you as being an unfit mother. You will have a curfew of six pm each day, if you are not home, I will come looking for you. You don't want that. I will log the mileage on your car. You will drive to and from work only. If you need to stop at Walgreens or Target, you will call first. No more Girls Nights, that's what put you in this situation. You're a damn married woman, not a fucking college slut out cruising for dick, and you're going to learn that or you will be divorced before you know it. You will bring me your paycheck every two weeks. Jim will get forty percent for child support, we will get forty percent for room and board. That will leave you twenty percent for gas and incidentals. Do you understand me?"

Linda knew not to push her father, but she was so angry. "Yes, sir." she snarled. Linda got up and went back to her room.

Her mother gave her a half an hour to cool down before knocking on Linda's door.

1...34567...11