February Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee got her attention as she spoke. "This was one of my first big ones." Dee said proudly as if the man who possessed the dick wasn't there. "We get together one a month or so. I bet he can squeeze it into your schedule." She laughed.

Linda watched as Dee reached under her dress and removed her panties, then climbed over the man's lap. She was in awe as she watched her friends tiny body engulf the dick. Linda wasn't sure if she could comfortably handle that piece of meat. She felt an incredible desire to push Dee off, and take her place.

As Dee rode the man, she cried out in pleasure. Linda felt that she had never cried in pleasure like that. She watched intensely as her friend rode it faster to orgasm, then slow down and smile with a satisfied look on her face. "Do you like what you see? It feels so good to be so full. He hits places that poor Davie will never reach."

She did like what she saw. She did wish it was her instead of Dee that was riding that long dick. Linda couldn't take it anymore. She opened the car door and let the cold night air calm her down. She had a fire that needed to be burn brighter. Wrapping her coat around her, she went to her car. She drove home faster than she should have. Jim

would be waiting up, he always did.

Jim had dozed off watching a boring movie. He woke when he heard the garage door go up. He noticed that it was only 11 pm. Linda was home early. That was a good sign, he thought.

She didn't say a word as she entered the den. Linda dropped her coat, then pulled her dress over her head. Standing only dressed in her bra and panties, she raced over to Jim to climb onto his lap. She devoured Jim. Kissing passionately before getting off him. She knelt on the floor before Jim and pulled his boxers down. Jim was ready. As she took Jim into her mouth hungerly, she could only think that it was the long one she had touched earlier. After a few minutes, she climbed back onto Jim's lap, and put his dick into her. She rode him like Dee had the rode the long dick. Mimicking everything that Dee did. As she pumped up and down his dick, Linda had her first orgasm, but Jim didn't last long enough tonight. She had a second orgasm as Jim did, but tonight she needed more.

On the last Friday of January, Dee repeated her temptation of Linda. She brought Linda another man to dance with, then lead her outside to the warm car, where she got to watch Dee get pleasured by a large dick. This one was not necessarily longer than Jim, but it was fatter. She couldn't reach around it with her hand. She watched in surprise as Dee squeezed the fat dick into her pussy. Linda listened to Dee's sounds of pleasure. She felt every moan in her vagina also. She was so horny watching that her vagina tingled. This time she didn't leave to go home, but stayed to the end of Dee's lovemaking session. Her breathing was so heavy. It was time to go home. The temptation to try to get this man erect again was too strong. She wanted to get him erect and pleasure herself like Dee had done. Tonight, she felt that a beast had been awakened within her.

************

February came a few days later, and with it came a month of snow. Every weekend it snowed, so Girls Night was canceled because none of the ladies wished to drink and drive on snow. It was the most snow that the city had seen in over a decade.

For Jim things were looking up.

With no 'Girl's Nights', things with Linda were getting better. Dee's influence on Linda dwindled without the weekly slut night activities. Those activities were replaced with loving, family activities. Numerous snowmen were built in the front and backyard while sledding with the kids caused more back pain that Jim was comfortable with. They ended every evening having cocoa with their children before putting them to bed.

After tucking the children in, they would snuggle in front of the fireplace. Their kissing and touching reignited their passion for each other. It became a nightly event.

A few days before third weekend in February brought a record snowfall. It brought the city to a standstill.

The company, that Jim worked for, could not get its trucks out, and the warehouse men wouldn't come to work. Clients needed their products, and the company couldn't get them there.

Jim took charge. He got with the warehouse manager, and found out which essential workers could come in if he went and got them. He got on the phone with his brother and Linda's father to find how many people with four-wheel drive trucks they could find. Jeff and his brother were able to build a fleet of over a dozen four-wheel drive trucks. Jim and his brother drove to the warehouse men's homes and brought them into work with bonus pay. Jim got in touch with not only his clients but the clients of other District managers to find out which customers had priority needs. He recruited Linda to help organize the client orders by need. Some would get full orders while others would get only the items they deemed essential. Jim reached out to an old roommate that worked for the railroad, and set up rail delivery to the clients with priority needs. The ware housemen loaded those orders onto smaller pallets that fit safely into the beds of the four-wheel drive trucks. Strapped down the pallets were delivered to the rail yard to be shipped to priority customers.

The last of the pallets were delivered Saturday afternoon.

Jim and Linda sat in the break room with his boss, Gary. Gary had brought food down over the last few days to keep the men working. Jim and Linda were exhausted but happy. It was nice working together. Jim liked that feeling.

The door opened as Mr Hughes entered. "Jim, you saved our asses this week! I knew that Gary was right when he made you District Manager. I can't believe that you got all this done."

Linda sat upright and stared at Jim. "When you become the DM?" She asked.

"Not here." he replied.

"There's some customers that are extremely pleased with what you done here. Especially, a Tulsa client. Young man, you have made some lifetime customers today that will follow you anywhere you go." Hughes beamed, and shook Jim's hand. "Don't be surprised if you get a lunch invite from the CEO."

On the drive home, Jim was silent as he waited for Linda to begin her interrogation. "Well?" Linda stared at him.

"Well, what?"

"When were you going to tell me that you were promoted? How long has it been?" She demanded.

Jim sighed. "Over six months ago."

"I will always remember that day. I texted you, and called you to ask you to come home that Friday because it was important, but you had 'plans', and you wouldn't come home to help me celebrate. I went to dinner with your parents, my brother and Ali, and the kids." Jim related. "While you and your friends, and I use the phrase lightly, your friends partied like a bunch of horny sorority girls on spring break."

"Why didn't you tell me when I got home."

Jim stopped at a traffic light and looked her in her eyes. "Because the moment had passed, and you made your choice. Dee the whore and cheater Jane were more important than I am. It was at that moment, I knew that I had to plan for mine and the children's futures because you might not choose us."

"Jim, I always choose you."

"Do you, really? You might want to reflect on that again."

They rode home in silence. No words spoken as they arrived home. Linda noted that he spoke with her mother and thanked her for staying with the children as she waited for Jeff to pick her up. Jim went upstairs to shower.

"Mom, why didn't you and dad tell me about Jim's promotion?"

Her mother placed her hand on Linda's shoulder. "It wasn't ours to tell. It's Jim's."

"I don't think he believes me when I tell him that my family is important to me."

Her mother tilted her head and said, "Your actions speak otherwise. Let's reflect every Friday, you partied with your trashy friends, then sleep all day on Saturday. Wake up with a headache from drinking too much, and before you forget, I saw the video of what you did with that mouth of yours."

The toot of a horn, and Linda knew her dad had arrived. Rebecca put on her coat, and pulled on her snow-boots. "Baby girl, your father and I love you, but you know how we feel about your friends. Dee has always tried to destroy you by getting you to do what she wants you to do. If she's miserable, she wants you miserable as well. Guilty by association comes to my mind."

As she closed the door, Rebecca said, "You made this mess so clean it up."

She quietly approached Jim as he brushed his teeth. "Mom's gone."

He nodded as he finished brushing his teeth. Linda took a breath. "What did you mean when you said

'You planned for you and the kid's future."

"Easy. A future without you."

Turning to face Linda, he continued. "It was a important night for me, and you couldn't come home. I wasn't going to beg you to. I wanted you to choose me. You didn't. As much as I have enjoyed the last few weeks, I know that it will end soon, and you will go back to drinking and partying. And believe me when I say this, it will end us eventually. I am not going to sit at home every Friday while you act like an unmarried woman."

"Whether you know it or understand it, It reflects on me, on us, on our family, and my business relationships." The anger swelled within Jim. "Hell, you may had sex with my clients as far as I know. Maybe that's how I got a contract or two."

Linda staggered backward to the bed. Her thoughts a whirling mess. "I haven't had sex with any other men but you." She said. "Believe me, please."

"I can't." With that Jim turned off the light.

When Jim made comments about her having sex with other men, it made her angry, and made her want to have actually have sex with other men. Sure she had oral sex a few times, and wanted to have sex. Really wanted to have sex with those men. She realized that she had made a plan to have sex with someone that wasn't her husband. But she was fine because she didn't go through with it.

She'd make it up to Jim. Maybe get her parents or Jim's brother to watch this kids this weekend so they can have a 'special night' where she could prove to Jim that she loved him. That's what she would do.

The next morning, she started her plan for their special night. Her parents had plans already, but Jon and Ali would keep the kids on Friday night. The plan went awry when she told Dee about her special night plans for Jim. Dee quickly turned it into a friends special night, and invited herself, Dave, and the other couples. They would it special night for everyone.

Dee took over the plans. She got everyone hotel reservations for the night, and set a reservation for a VIP table of ten for Friday night at one of her favorite clubs for dancing for that night. Then she called everybody that she wanted to be there that night, and everyone accepted.

When the day arrived, Jim and Linda checked into their hotel room with their overnight bags. Since they weren't meeting the others for several hours, Jim had a better idea. "No." Linda smiles, "you will have to wait for your special night, later tonight."

Jim decide to nap as he heard heard Linda drawing a hot bath. He might need to rest for their special night.

He had been waiting impatiently for his wife to emerge from the bathroom. It was time to meet the others at the club, a few blocks away. The door to the bathroom opened as she appeared. She took his breath away. "You're beautiful." Jim took a moment to reflect. Linda stood sexily with her hand on her hip. The blue gown accented her curves. The leg slit let just the right amount of leg to escape it. "Wow!"

He took her into his arms, and they kissed. His hands roamed her body.

"Settle down, we're already late."

" Not my fault, but definitely worth the wait." Jim smiled with a lust in his heart.

They held each close as they briskly walked to the club. The cold February winds cutting through their coats. But Jim didn't mind. It had been a great month so far.

As they entered the club, Jim noted the band was playing a favorite song of his. Bob and Bill were standing at the bar waiting for drinks. Linda pulled his arm, and turned him toward a table in the corded-off VIP area where Dee and Jane waved at them. Dave sat there looking around for someone while Gail was texting someone. Jim walked Linda to the table to join the others. Trisha stood and greeted Jim with a hug. Jim decided to join Bill and Bob at the bar, and get Linda a glass of wine, and himself, a soda.

With Jim gone, Dee pulled Linda aside, and whispered.. "I have a special surprise tonight. That man that gave me the greatest sex of my life is going to meet us here tonight. It might be your special night, girl!"

Linda looked at Dave. "Oh, that's why Dave has that look."

"Yeah, he's afraid, I'll go home with my greek god again, but he's done with me. I've told him all about you and Janie, and he can't wait to show you girls his big dick." Dee smiled, and sat down proud of herself.

As the evening progressed, Jim and Linda danced several dances together. He only had eyes for her. Tonight, she was more beautiful than he had ever seen her. The band took a break, and the loving couple returned to their seats to relax.

As the couples made small talk around the table, the band returned and started to play again. It was as if on cue, every eye in the place turned toward the door as he entered. Smug and proud as he walked in, Mark LaValliere owned the room. Cell phones came out to take his picture. He paraded around the room as if he was holding court.

Bill fanboy-ed out, "That's Mark LaValliere!" He looked around the table at everyone. "Hope I can get an autograph."

Linda leaned in toward Dee. "That's who you've been fucking? Mark fucking LaValliere."

Dee smiled devilishly. "Fuck yeah, and tonight it's going to be you that gets stretched out by his big dick."

"I'm married."

"Yeah, so am I and I loved it! And you didn't say happily." Dee laughed to herself.

Unlike a lot of people, Jim wasn't impressed. He'd met CEOs and business leaders over the years. To Jim, he was only famous for looking good., and playing a child's game. He would admit that LaValliere was quite the physical specimen. Tall and muscled, he looked great in his tailored suit that was obviously made for him. No off the rack for him.

As a salesman, Jim noticed what people looked at so he could form an opinion of what their needs were. He watched as LaValliere's eyes went straight at his Linda. LaValliere may a straight line toward their table. He stopped beside Jim pressing Jim sideways with his hip pushing Jim aside.

LaValliere reached directly to Linda, and took her hand. With his southern drawl, "Dance with me." He smiled. "You are the most beautiful woman here." Linda jumped up so quickly that she almost fell onto Dee. LaValliere stood between husband and wife. As he held Linda's hand lightly, he began to lead her away, and he placed a hand on Jim's shoulder pushing him down into his seat. It was a well practiced move. It was designed to let the husband know that the woman was no longer his, and to stay in his place, and not cause an awkward situation. She would be his tonight, and no husband should not ever question that.

But, he didn't know Jim.

LaValliere lead Linda with a practiced ease toward the dance floor.

Jim stood and shouted. "LaValliere, you didn't ask permission to dance with my wife!"

Linda pleaded, "Jim, don't cause a scene. It's just a dance."

LaValliere smiled. He knew it wasn't just a dance. He loved this game. It was a seduction game. He played it to win, as he did everything in his life. Dee had said this man needed to be put in his place, this husband needed to understand that every woman should be able to experience the wonders of other lovers like men had done for centuries. Not locked in a toy box to be brought out when he wanted to play with her. That bitch is fucked up thought LaValliere, but she wasn't wrong that this woman is a hot little number that he was going to enjoy fucking tonight. She'll never be the same after tonight.

As Jim started to walk towards them, he felt two arms grab him. He turned and looked Dee held his right arm, and Dave held the left. Dave whispered in his ear. "don't, buddy. He'll bring her back. I know."

Dee smiled an innocent smile. "It's only a dance. Let her have it, so she has a story that she tell for the rest of her life. How a gorgeous god swooped her off her feet as they danced the night away. No just any man, but Mark fuckin' LaValliere." She had this far away look in her eyes.

Linda was enthralled. She held her breath on his every word as he spoke to her during the dances. His compliments, his touches, his smell, the way he spoke to her was intoxicating. She would never understand that this was a practiced seduction ritual for LaValliere. She'd heard about woman throwing themselves at celebrities, but didn't think she was one of them until right at this moment. She knew that she would do whatever he wanted. This moment was magical to her.

She didn't notice how they were always dancing within the view from their table. He wanted Jim to see them. After two fast dances, a slow one started. She felt his strength as he pulled her in. So big, so strong, and she found herself melting into his arms. He placed his right hand at her lower back and pulled her tight against him. The kiss they shared fanned the flames within Linda. To be the object of desire for this incredible man.

'Oh, my.' she thought as she felt some huge against her belly, and it was getting bigger. She felt like she was perspiring as she felt it grind against her.

"Do you like it? All women do." He smiled seductively at Linda. "Touch it." He moved Linda's hand to it. He continued his seduction. More soft words of her beauty, her allure, and how she deserved to have anything she could desire. "Tonight, you will share my bed with me. I will make love to you like no other man can. You will experience the most incredible lovemaking in your life. A moment in time that you will never forget. Would you like that?"

Linda was mesmerized by LaValliere. She looked up into his eyes. "Yes."

LaValliere needed his ego stroked. "What do you want? Ask me properly, my dear." He moved his hands to Linda's ass as he held her against his hard dick.

She fumbled the words. At first, she didn't understand, then she did. "I want to make love to you tonight. Take me home."

LaValliere smiled confidently. He had won, and it wasn't as difficult as Dee had made it out to be, but he was Mark LaValliere.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!"

Jim watched intensely at LaValliere and his wife. He could tell that this was a seduction. Every time he started to get up, Dave and Linda would stop him, but then he saw the hands on his wife's ass.

"Remember, your training, remember the plan." he spoke to himself, A mantra of sorts. When you have a beautiful wife, a man should have a plan if something such as this should happen. LaValliere was 4 inches taller, and out weighed Jim probably 40 pounds, but Jim had been in a lot of fights in his younger years. He was betting that LaValliere hadn't been. He probably had always been bigger than everyone else so he didn't fight because everyone was afraid of him, like Dave was. "Dave, yeah makes sense." He thought.

Jim took his trusty Video/Audio pen from his pocket and click it to record. He felt he might need this recording tonight if he ends up in jail, or need to sue the asshole for putting him in the hospital. Might not be video but there would be audio. He knew that he had to present himself as the wronged person in the audio, but that was easy because he was.

He approached quickly, as he walked straight for them. Moving through the other dancers on the floor.