February Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and her new friend were into the second fast dance, when another man pushed the younger man back, and cut into the dance with Linda. The younger man walked away with his head down.

Rebecca nodded to her husband. That's the guy.

It was difficult for the parent's to watch their daughter carry-on this way. When it was Linda's turn to watch everyone purses at the table. Linda and the man would sit clutched in a romantic embrace. Kissing and touching very inappropriately. From their viewpoint, it looked like Linda and the man had their hands in each other crotches.

It was time.

Linda's phone went off at the table. It buzzed and jumped about. Linda saw it was her mother calling. Something must be wrong. It went to voicemail. "That's my mom, Daniel. I am going to the restroom to call her. She wouldn't call unless something was wrong." Linda left the table and headed toward the ladies room.

Daniel sat at the table watching her walk away, when he was pushed over sideways into the booth. He looked over at a large man squeezing in beside him. "Good looking lady, you with tonight."

Daniel nodded. "Yeah. Forget about it, old man. I'm fucking her tonight. Maybe you can get a shot when I'm done with in a few more weeks. I've put the work in, and tonight, it pays off."

Jeff looked stern. "You know she's married? "

"So what. She's here so hubbies' not getting it done. I am here to please." He smiled.

Jeff stood up beside the booth grabbed Daniel by the arm. "We're going outside to talk." Jeff stated as he drug Daniel out through the fire exit near the table. Jeff pushed Daniel against the wall. "Let's walk to your car, young man."

Daniel felt the man behind pushing his back as he walked toward the parking lot.

"What's your problem, old man?" he smirked.

He clinched his fists as he looked at Daniel's confident face.

"Well there are a couple of reasons. One, she's married to a man I know. He's a good man. A good father, and he doesn't need to know about you. And two, that woman is my daughter, and you are not going to fuck up her marriage. She apparently doesn't need your help to do that, but you will not ever speak to her again. If you see her, you will walk the other way. Do you understand me?"

The younger man liked to smirk. "You ain't going to do shit. Now, I want you to know that I am going to fuck her. Not just here, not at my place, but in her martial bed and there's nothing that you can do about....."

Daniel crashed into the pavement. He felt the warm blood oozing down his top lip. Before he could say anything, the older man squatted down and hit him three more times in his face. He felt his nose break. The older man stood, and kicked him in the balls. Damn cowboy boots hurt like hell.

He rolled over on his side, and threw up. He felt his guts heave.

The father of his potential conquest squatted down again. "now that I have your attention." He whispered. "Do we have an understanding?"

He nodded yes.

"Give me your keys."

Jeff pushed the remote, and watched for headlights. "There it is." He grabbed the young man by the collar, and lead him staggering to his car. Once Daniel was in the seat, Jeff bitch slapped him across the face. "You see, my son in law is a good man, but I am not a good man. SO spread the word, hands off my daughter, or you will see me again."

Daniel nodded as he started his car, and then drove away.

There was no answer when she called her mother's phone. She played the voicemail. Her mother was thinking about her and wanted to let her know.

When she returned to the table, Daniel was gone. He seemed so nice. Why didn't he wait? He was going to get his prize tonight, she smiled.

Dee and Jane came back to the table from the dance floor. Dee reached up for a high five. "There you go girl. Finally joined the club. Wasn't Daniel's dick better than boring ole Jim?"

Linda looked sad, and left Dee hanging for her five. "I didn't make love with Daniel."

"What?! We saw you both at the table, and then you were both gone. Figured you were accommodating some dick room." Dee looked around. "Where is he? I don't see him.

c

Jane stood up and waved. "I don't care about him.. I see my Friday night ride. See you bitches later, much later." Jane was off to meet her beau for the night.

"Will you help me find him?" she asked. "I really want it tonight. It's all that I have thought about this week."

"OK, but we're on a timer. I have a date getting here soon, so I need to be ready." Dee looked at the table. "Where did you put our bags?"

"I don't have our bags."

Their handbags were stolen while the table was unoccupied.

The shock rolled over the two women as they realized that they didn't have any money or any way to pay their tabs. "shit, shit, shit..." Dee whispered. Wondering what to do, she noticed that Linda had her cell phone. "I can get us some money from some of the guys that I have been intimate with that I've seen tonight, but you need to call our husbands and tell them that we got our bags stolen. We'd better get Janie from the parking lot and get our asses home before any more bad shit happens."

Linda was depressed on the drive home. She took the brunt of the husband backlash over stolen bankcards and credit cards because the women couldn't keep up with their bags. Dave was the worst. Then, Dee bitched the whole way home because she didn't get laid tonight, and probably have to have sex with Dave to make up for the stolen bag fiasco.

She was very disappointed in not getting to try so new dick, as Dee would call it. She had fantasized about it all week. Made it something superior in her mind. It was going to be the greatest sex in her life. Now nothing. No Daniel, no sex, no fun , no nothing. Was she too old, did Daniel find a younger woman tonight?

Linda's problem, as Dee put it, was simple.. She had made a relationship with the guy, Daniel. It's a simple: no relationships, just sex. You don't care what their names are, as long as you get some. It might be good, it might be bad, or it might on occasion be great. Don't build it up with fantasies, just drop your panties and get down and dirty.

She really needed to have sex. Not wanted, needed. After the missing bags, it wasn't certain if Jim would have sex with her tonight.

She came into the house quietly. Jim sat at the his computer.

As she leaned against the door frame. "I'm sorry."

His body language said anger, but he spoke calmly. "I've told you for the last year that this would be the end of us one day, but you won't listen to reason. If I hadn't got our cards canceled we could have been in financial meltdown. I was able to stop most of the accounts before anything happened."

He turned his desk chair around toward her. "I can't have my wife and mother of my children running around acting like a fourteen year girl without a care in the world. You don't need Girls Night, you desire it, but the are repercussions for your actions."

"If you continue Girls Night, then you get only a prepaid debit card that you put money on. I will not finance any more whoring around."

"It's my money, too."

Jim spat at her. "No, it's mostly mine. Your money goes for clubbing clothes and alcohol. Lunch out everyday, and the payment for that expensive car that you drive. I pay for everything else. Your car is now on auto-draft. I will sleep in the other room tonight. I am so disappointed in you."

Linda decided to use Dee's playbook. She would clean up and seduce Jim so he would forgive her. He loved her, and she loved him.

She washed up, and put on sexy teddy. She opened the door to the guest room. Jim was in bed. Linda pulled back the covers and slipped under. She ran her hands over Jim's torso. Linda didn't realize that she was still excited but as Jim's manhood reacted to her caresses, she did.

Linda pushed up toward Jim's face to give him a passionate kiss. "What are you doing?" Jim asked.

"I thought we could make love. I need you!"

"We can have sex, " Jim replied, "but no kissing. I will not kiss you anymore. I have seen you kissing other men, and I am not sure that you're not having sex with them at the clubs."

"It's not like that, Jim. It's only a few drunken kisses. It doesn't hurt anyone. You've kissed me thousands of times."

Jim reacted. "It does. It hurts me, and those two wonderful babies down the hall."

He reached his hand down into Linda's wet vaginal area. It was sopping wet. Jim bolted upright in the bed. "What is this? Are you trying to give me somebody's sloppy seconds?" He frowned with a sadness replacing the anger. "You might need to get a std test."

Linda got angry too. "No, it's not somebody's else cum, it's my wet pussy. I need it so bad tonight that's why I'm so wet." She got up from the bed. "Don't make me get it somewhere else, and I don't need a fucking VD test because I have had only one dick, yours." Jim watched as she slammed the door.

It was quiet for the next few days.

It was Thanksgiving a few days later. Jim and Linda were being civil to each other. Linda tried hard to make it up to Jim. She was unable to understand why he was upset with her kissing a few men. She lied it was the alcohol, but she knew deep down that she had become addicted to kissing and touching other men. Dee always made it sound so great to have multiple partners. If Jim wasn't going to get with the program, as Dee called it, she might have to do something about it. Jim hadn't made love to her in a couple of weeks.

The family had Thanksgiving Day meal at noon with her parents, but Thanksgiving night was Friends-giving at Bob and Gail's house. Jim didn't really interact with the others. He was withdrawn, and he went into their den and sat quietly in front of the fireplace. The cackling of the fire soothed him.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and looked up. Trish smiled down at him. "Thought you might need some company."

"It is welcomed." Jim tried to smile. They began to have idle chit-chat.

"We girls talk to each other a lot. I know that you're not happy with Linda, Jane, Dee, and Gail. I understand. You are aware that I do Not approve of married women going to clubs without husbands. For all it's worth, according to Dee and Janie, Linda hasn't joined their 'club' yet. Dee told me a few weeks ago, that it was going to happen, but for some reason it didn't. I am rooting for you, Jim. With the Holidays coming up, I am sure the girls will be shopping more and clubbing might be put on the back burner. You still have a chance to save your marriage."

He sighed. He felt heavy inside. "I am going to need help."

Trish came over and gave Jim a friendly hug. "I will try to be a better friend to Linda, and help guide her away from Dee's influences. But understand, since I got promoted I don't see her everyday, and Dee does."

She started to walk away, and turned back to Jim. "How about a couple's night on New Years Eve. Just the four of us."

"That's a plan."

Trisha was right. As the Holidays approached, Jim was pleased that Linda was spending her free time at home with him and the children. Shopping had always made her happy. He felt that they were a family again. Jim had started kissing Linda romantically again when they made love, and it was making love again.

It was the second Friday of December, Linda and Jim were at Linda's company Christmas party. They had arrived early to help with the last minute decorations and set-up. The office looked very festive. Linda went off with Dee, Jane, and Gail to help the caterer with the food. Bill and Bob were carrying in cases of beer for the bartender. Jim looked around and found Trisha attempting to hang mistletoe. She was standing too high on a stepladder to be safe.

Time slowed for Trisha as the ladder spun out from under her and she fell toward the floor. Suddenly, she was safe in Jim's arms.

Jim saw the ladder spin and Trisha fall backward from the ladder. He cleared the ten feet between them and caught Trisha before she hit the floor.

"I thought I was a goner." smiled Trish as she tried to catch her breath. She felt safe in Jim's arms. "Wow, you're fast." She noticed that Jim wasn't straining to hold her up in his arms. "Strong, too."

As Jim lowered Trisha to her feet, he notices that she was feeling his arms and chest. She smiled at him as Linda and Bill came rushing over. "Are you alright?" asked a concerned husband, Bill.

"Yes, I am thanks to this dashing young man." Jim took a bow.

The people in the office went back to what they were doing before. "Ahem, Ahem." Jim heard as he picked up the stepladder. He turned to see Linda standing under the mistletoe. "Big, Damn hero."

Jim and Linda kissed underneath the mistletoe.

New Years Eve came, and the apprehension of what the new year would bring. Jim was concerned that 'Girls Night' would continue again, and undo everything that he and Linda has rebuilt. Linda had hardly drank any wine or alcohol at home during December. Jim lifted the box of wine in the frig, and it felt full. He smiled.

Linda and Jim met Bill and Trisha at a local family Italian restaurant. The meal was great, and the company better.

"How did you find this place, Jim, It's great. That really seem to know you here."

Linda beamed as she noted that Jim loves to find little hole-in-the-wall family businesses, especially restaurants and support them as much as he can.

"We need to get home, and release my brother and his wife. They're watching the kids, and they need their New Years Eve, too." Jim informed Bill and Trisha. As the couples got ready to head home, Bill walked ahead chatting with Linda, and Trisha held back with Jim. "Things seem better. I hope they are."

Jim nodded yes. "It is. Linda hasn't seen Dee much this month for some reason, and it's helped a lot."

"I understand. Dee is a bad influence, always has been. The stories I could tell, but I wanted to tell you that in a month or so, I am going to have an opening in my department. It's my plan to transfer Linda into my department in February or March. I've proven the importance of my department , saving the company a lot of money, so we need another person or two. Just waiting for the corporate budget increase to hire people in. That way, I can be a positive influence for you and Linda."

Maybe the new year would be even better.

Girl's Night Out did continue in January. For whatever reason, Dee was not showing up for the first two Girl's Night dinner. The mood changed in the group. For Trisha and Linda it became dinner, and then home to their husbands while Janie would go to to meet her sidepiece as she called it, and Gail did whatever it was that she had always done on her mysterious Friday adventures.

On the third Girl's Night of January, they found Dee waiting at the restaurant. She was beaming. As the ladies waited on the drinks, Dee shared. "I know that I have been mysterious the last few weeks, and I am sorry that I haven't been a good friend but I will make it up to you." Trisha rolled her eyes.

"Well, Dave's boss loves to do the I know celebs thing, well at this year's Christmas party, I am dancing with Dave when this greek god walks in. I can't keep my eyes off him. I thought to myself, wow, Henry Cavil is a friend of Dave's boss. Dave turns me in mid dance to see what I am staring at. He gets excited, the guy is some football start. Who'd know that?! But I did know that he was going to get a blow job from me before he leaves the party." laughs Dee.

"On the next twirl, we make eye contact. He marches out on the dance floor, and pushes Dave away from me and takes me. Takes me. We dance and laughed all evening while Dave sulked at our table. Told me that I was his, and he would give me the greatest sex of my life. Anyway, he made his rounds, shook hands and patted backs, then he walked up to me, grabbed my hand and we left for his mansion. It was the greatest, bestest sex that I have ever had. He brought me home Sunday sore and wore out." She gloated as she watched her friends reaction.

Janie twisted her face, as if she was trying to believe this story. "Who is he?".

Dee smirked. "I can't tell you because I promised. But I will tell you this... he has big hard muscles and a big dick and he loves married women. He only has sex with married women. That was fine with me, and I have been with him at least four times every week for the last month until yesterday when he broke it off with me. I guess he got tired of me." She sighed. "It's fine 'cuz I have Dave. It'll be awhile before I can feel Dave again, but you know, he's mine."

Trisha looked at the other woman at the table, she could see the lustful looks frothing in their eyes. "I bet he only fucks married women because he gets 'only' the good things. He gets the loving attentions, and the sex while never having clean up the yard, or take the kids to school, or make lunches, or take out the trash." She looked at Linda. "Ladies , take Linda. She has Jim, and ladies, I can tell you that he has muscles. Strong, firm muscles. When I fell from the ladder, Jim magically swooped in and caught me. He held me like I didn't weight anything. That's a strong man. A good man, and a good provider." She smiled big. "And the only married woman that he screws is his wife."

Dee was not to be outdone. "Girls, I think I can get all of you a taste of that big dick. You're all married, and prime pieces of ass if I do say so. Janie, you will dump your guy after a night with this stud, and Linda, it's time for you to put out, or get out."

Linda was perplexed about what Trisha had said about her husband. She didn't think of Jim as a man that other women found attractive, but as Trisha pointed out he is attractive to her. He had dropped a lot of weight with his running and he had built himself a nice little gym at home. Well, if Trisha can find my husband attractive, why shouldn't other men find her attractive as well.

Dee had planted a seed, and it took root.

She didn't come straight home that Friday night. Linda went to the club with Dee and Janie. She didn't drink as much as she had before, but she had a good buzz on. As she danced, it was if every man in the club was rubbing their junk on her. Dee danced up to her with a big, tall man. "Trade." and pushed Linda into the tall man.

As they danced a slow dance she couldn't help but notice that this guy felt huge pushing against her pelvis. Linda danced several fast dance with the tall man, and it was obvious that he was big, and he was going to keep it pressed against her as much as possible. The idea of seeing and holding it crept into her thoughts so easily. The idea of it permeated her mind.

The next dance was a slow song. The man pulled her tight against his crotch as he rubbed it from side to side against her abdomen. "Dee says that you need a big dick inside you." He smirked. "And I have it for you. It's gonna be yours tonight." He laughed as he looked at Linda. "Go ahead touch it, it won't bite." He took her hand and placed it on his crotch.

Linda was flushed as she touched it. It felt so thick and long. She could feel herself getting wet. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Dee.

"Come outside with us." motioned Dee as she pulled Linda toward the exit doors. The tall man followed confidently. Linda didn't know that Dee had been outside during the dances warming up the her car. The windows were frosted over on this cold January night.

Dee opened the passenger rear door, and motioned for Linda to get in. She did. The tall man got in beside her followed by Dee on his other side. "I want you to see this thing, Linda, so you know what you're missing." Dee unbuckled the man's jeans, and pulled them down as he lifted his hips. "Here it comes..." Dee said as she pulled it out of his shorts.

Linda couldn't get her eyes off of it. A fires began burning in her loins as she watched Dee stroke it. Up and down slowly, up and down. Dee reached across and grabbed Linda's right hand and put it on the man's dick. She couldn't believe that she automatically took over the stroking. It was large, but it was not as hard as Jim gets. More length, but not necessarily larger than Jim, she compared. It was a different feel. An exciting feeling. She felt dirty, sexy, and horny as she continued to stroke it.