All Comments on 'February Really, Really Sucks'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 256 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another episode of The Walking Dead February Sucks

Somebody shut this story in the head.

This was an interesting new version but just more rage and Karma justice. How many ways can Marc and Linda suffer? Don’t care.

Just a little point. No one would be as energetic and lucid in the hospital after being hit and doped with morphine. Just not real. I skipped over several pages but had to laugh when read on last page that a hit man was involved. Jumped the shark much. Ha ha

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Very well done!!! Really great read.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

I was hoping that Dee would have been nailed for perjury or making false statements to the police. Dee was the prime instigator in this whole story-line. Yet, she walked away unscathed in this story. I thought Jim would hook up with Lana. What about Linda's parents they were never here in this one? The perp got a light sentence for all he did, the attempted murder hit-n-run would have got him 20yrs but the intentional hitman should have been another 20yrs. Plus the hitman had weapons in a hospital plus identity theft - sentences were way to light.

/

4* too many misses/shorts, Hooyah.

ibbunkibbunkover 3 years ago

And it's a crowded field here today at "February sucks" field.

It's been a good race for the first half, but as the fillies round the final turn "really really sucks" pulls out of the rear of the pack and surges forward!

She's putting other contenders behind her as she powers ahead, fueled by good writing and originality.

It's standing room only as the fans are rewarded for their patience with this really good contest.

Thanks for everyone's hard work!

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

Great read to this story line. You changed the immediate scenario to an exciting variation of this well read and known tale. Well done. No nitpicking here.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed this one!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 3 years ago
No criticism for any particular offering

but when are further February Sucks stories going to end? Is anyone else as sick of them as I am? Can't the large quantity of good writers on this site come up with something original? Please!

--no rating--

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really, it was a good start and a poor ending

Linda gets off with 6 months. Why ,they had verbal and video tape.the fixer should have gotten 20 years, Jim was minutes away from being murdered. What about the lawsuits against the team and llavilliere . Also they had the goods on the club cover up this crime,deleting the video and lying for the scum bag. They needed to pay.with all that recorded evidence why this extreme leniency. There should have been multiple financial lawsuits and settlements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another lengthy piece of shit interpretation of this fucked up story.

This one was even worse than most. Give this story a fucking rest. For heaven's sake the original sucked and so did all the sequences. How can anybody say this was good? Stupid, just plain stupid.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

i love myself a good btb story but it annoys the hell out of me that she could be so blinded, lusted, star struck, selfish and uncaring her hubby was badly hurt while she was giving the guy a bj then she give the guy a bj in his driveway the next morning. i mean for all she knew, he couldve been home yet she didnt care. so im glad the hubby divorced her and let her wallow in her own misfortune and misery. sorry i got alil worked up and know its just a story. overall pretty good redux compared to the other versions especially the raac ones.

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 3 years ago
Awesome Version

I really liked this version, the smugness of Marc to think he could get away with it is a little crazy, but some people believe they are untouchable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Blah, blah, blah...grammatical error...blah, blah, blah...pronoun error....blah, blah, blah...punctuation mistake.

What wordy, trite garbage. You took a clunker of a story and added an insipid, sophomoric and clunky appendage to it.

Don't give up your day job, fool.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Whoa! The hit-and-run is a new twist. Very gritty. Your Linda is more pathetic with her denials early on. Your story is fast paced as you cram new details (the mob connection) which seemed forced. I was surprised that Linda survived long enough to participate in the lives of her children again. Jim got his new wife another divorcée which is de riguere in burn the butch stories. I gave you four stars for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
another pathetic attempt...

another pathetic attempt at placing a wig on a pig.

How do you corner a judge on the "second green" a day after a snow storm? If the Rover slid on the ice, what was the judge doing on the golf course, x-country skiing?? Who would know that's where to find him when looking for expedited....

Never mind. This is just more shit on the canvas of "Painting Mohjammed".

Smokepole

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

Another unique twist on the original story. You are a little late to this party but a four star effort nonetheless. Because you were late and had the ability to read all of the many other excellent versions I felt that this has given you an unfair advantage otherwise it would have been 5 stars. You are a good writer and I really enjoyed your work. Thanks for sharing.

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
Loved this version

At least it wasn't the normal BS. So far I like this one best.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
I think you had LaValliere Mirandized twice. On the same day.

Both times with his lawyer present.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Decent variation on the tale... thought he’d hook up with the lovely detective tho

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 3 years ago
No rating because

It's time for the talented authors on Loving Wives to kill this story-line and write something original.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

A good story, or version of this story. I. like it. There are a few points I caught, and maybe some I didn't:

.

At one point you say “Little Lone called them friends." I think the actual term is: “Let alone"- called them friends.

.

When Linda got back to the house the story tells us that she left her purse in the car (or Marc’s house?), yet later, after she broke into the house - because her keys were in the purse she left, then talked to Dee, hit the bathroom, she took her purse with her to drive to the hospital. wouldn’t her car keys be in the purse she left behind? And, what are they doing about the car they drove to the hotel/restaurant with. - I guess she probably had several purses and would have a second set of keys. A little inconsistency there, or at least something that could have been explained better.

.

When the explanation of Jim’s lawyer getting the restraining order, the first part of the paragraph says the Judge was woken up, the second part says that he was interrupted while golfing.

.

That's not to say I didn't enjoy the story. I did. The stuff with the detectives and everything was good too. Five thumbs up for me in spite of the nit picking I did. I'm always happy to see another version of this story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

I like the premise where Jim ran outside only to be mowed down. You went on from there to a decent story about her complicity. But your story got very uneven in places. You tried to write a more complicated story than most in as few pages.

Even your penalties at the end were uneven compared to how you started.

The way you started this you could have made your version a few chapters of nicely detailed story. Then you rushed it. I gave you4 stars. Good premise, bad completion.

pugetmanpugetmanover 3 years ago
I think you meant ‘complicit’, not ‘complacent’ several times

Otherwise, thanks for the submission.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

I liked this version, but would have rather seen Linda catch AIDS from Marc, and the kids tell her to fuck off as well. A good ending would be her being told on her deathbed that because of her fucking up the family, none of them will visit the hospice or go to her funeral.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

I think for sure that a cheese factory has opened here at Literotica. There sure are slot of whiners.

A good take on the soon to be if not already classic "February Sucks".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OVERALL, PRETTY GOOD................................................

Despite some grammatical errors, I loved the new direction of the attempted murder.yeah, some good points have been made about prosecutional process, but I can get past those. Even though the jail time for everyone was nowhere near real world standards, at least they went to jail. Especially Linda.

Considering the total departure from the moral, ethical path that Linda choose, I don't see any reason Jim would encourage any relationship between his impressionable children and a lying, cheating, disrespect, unethical, uncaring, unfeeling cum dump.

Maybe he wouldn't say anything derogatory about her in front of them but how could he ever think that them spending time with, building a relationship or anything like that with a person who took part in the betrayal and attempted murder of himself could be beneficial to them? Did he want them to learn the art of the lie? How to be so selfish that you could ignore the pain and suffering of others for your own satisfaction? I don't get the feeling that would be what a loving father would want for his kids.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I think it's good that many people participate as authors in expanding the "original version" of this plot with their own ideas! It is a sign that the original story was good and that only the ending did not satisfy many readers. The abundance of additional stories shows me that the reader's sense of justice is completely in order and that there is a need to change the outcome of the original story. The author of the original story agreed, so what's the fuss about?

I like this approach. I read the story like a crime thriller and was entertained. What more do you want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was fun!

I liked it. In a similar vein was the version in which Jim kneecaps Marc. As far as an ending for the George Anderson super story, it was, however, an easy way out. The power of the Anderson original and several of the other, "endings", is the dilemma faced by Jim/Linda. This version totally avoids that highly emotional, gut wrenching challenge by neatly disposing of Linda and Marc as the consequences of blatant criminal acts. Still fun.

I'd have liked the story to have scooped up the other vermin, like the club manager and others that participated in the coverup. Possibly even some of Jim's former "friends", like Dee who was told about the coverup of an attempted murder and did not inform the police. I guess we've all seen enough lawyer/crime/police shows to feel we have an associate's degree in criminal justice or something.

Has anyone else looked up "Marc LaValliere", ...?...

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 3 years ago
And so does this story!

My God, what a mess. The beginning and end of the story don’t mesh at all. The original is a well written psychological exploration, but kennyPP’s extension is a ridiculous mashup of Loving Wives formulas.

I think we managed to get almost all of the clichés in there, but I think we’re missing the paratroopers, the squadron of F-16s, and the battleship Missouri.

George Anderson tried very hard to make the original story as believable as possible, considering how unlikely the key circumstances are, but this just isn’t.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
One

One of the better February sucks stories,but lacks revenge on Dave and Dee,especially Dee.

argeelogargeelogover 3 years ago

Another interesting and fun take on the original story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is bad

so really bad. Garbled plot, point of view mixed up. Incoherent dialog. Unrealistic behaviour. So bad.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Gee the Marvel Comics version. LMFFAO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Linda and Marc should be deceased. He's a playboy who uses married women and she's a proven whore.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Good Story

This is one of the best on this story line⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 stars. Best of the lot

Enjoyed

jtwheels

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Once again, a far better version than the original..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best of all of the follow on February sucks stories! Now, I'll read the rest of PKenny5860 stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved this follow up more than all the others. One nit pic: complacent and complicit are 2 very different words.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

What a horrid rotten story.

This is a FANTASY FICTION story - NOT a Loving Wives or BTB.

Just the idea that some famous person would even think to try this kind of stunt is beyond comprehension.

Where I live, the perp (no matter who they are) would cease to exist within 24 hours or less.

The slut wife would probably end up in a mental institution just like this story.

traddisagaintraddisagainabout 3 years ago

Was she ever that bad? A silly woman who couldn,t wait to have 'fun' with an important? person. Numerous women have a biological need to find the male with the best genes to sire their children thus men of high standing and wealthy men such as doctors, lawyers, members of parliament, scientists, footballers, film stars and other nefarious individuals are often 'hit on'. I,m often being propositioned LOL.

DevotedWifeDevotedWifeabout 3 years ago

I see why this version is so highly rated, despite some readers’ literary criticism. While possibly the most extreme interpretation, it is rather riveting, and the author wraps up the investigation with quite the neat bow, satisfying a particular kind of reader. Granted, it doesn’t provide the usual Loving Wives angst nor the possibility of reconciliation of earlier versions, so it might seem like more of a crime story than a cheating wives story. Given the circumstances, however, there could be no other outcome. (Don’t we all wish our local police were able to expedite criminal investigations so efficiently?) I would think some commenters will have argued that these were not the original characters. But the whole point of the original story was that sometimes people behave totally antithetically to the way you have come to believe and expect they would, causing great pain and harm to you and other loved ones. In that respect, it is the essence of a Loving Wives story, and more realistic than some of Saddletramp’s enjoyable fantasies.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent!

I am not a literary critic. I don't comment on any errors in writing or a misused name here and there. I check out the tale. Ha. So much for her big sexual night. What a fucking cunt. She and her asshole lover got what was coming to them. Fuck them.

Five Stars

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

I have read all of the Feb Sucks editions, this one is by far the best. Justice was served. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent version. Only participants not resolved were the four friends, Dee and the rest. Were they interviewed by the police? Was the club owner and staff charged?

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Finally, an ending that actually worked. Great story. Thanks.

marylandlinemarylandlinealmost 3 years ago
sorry. only 3 stars

I can't buy this, not that anyone cares . The wife deserved to be burned to the ground. She betrayed , cheated, lied to protect her lover, and knowingly left her bleeding and injured husband lying in the parking lot and then still willingly fucked the asshole she knew had run him over. No way I would want my kids to ever be around such a person. And Haley would have to cut out this be civil crap or find someone else

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 3 years ago

Waiting three years for a trial? You would have to explain the rationale for that one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're delusional, traddisagain. Go to twitter if you want praises

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

A very plausible ending to the original. Not everyone is going to agree with your writing but don't let the negative feedback get you down. I read the comments on stories that are rated 4.8+ and there is always some idiot that just doesn't like it for whatever reason. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will agree with poster JRandyJ this is the best rendition of all who tried. Many did good, one or two missed the mark badly but PKenny5860 hit a home run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Adding hit and run...

Changed the dynamics of the original story essentially making it a whole new telling.

It was an OK, story and glad some justice was served, but it went against the premise of the original.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

some of you guys are fucking idiots. OJ was in prison for years, Robert Blake was in for a year. Hell, H. Beatty Chadwick spent 14 years in prison for contempt of court. And you dumb asses don't think they'll hold you till their ready to fry your ass. Also, this was better than all your normal cuckold crap.

davezqdavezqover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, but a note to the author: Frequently you used the word "complacent" when the correct word for the context is "complicit." Please look up the two words and be sure to use them properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job. But were I the MC, when Haley tried to intervene

"Haley told me it's time to at least be civil enough so that both of their parents can attend and celebrate major life events for the sake of their children's happiness."

I'd have told her to go pound sand. She was, in essence, telling him EXACTLY what his so-called friends did the night of the betrayal, to ". . . just get over it."

I think the MC would have come to that conclusion himself one day, but it's not Haley's place to tell him what to do. Grief and betrayal have at least this in common: No one but you can set the timetable.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 2 years ago

@Huedogg2

You're right that some who are arrested wait in jail for years before trial. Over 1,000 in Cali have been incarcerated and waiting trial for more than 3 years. So 3 years is a but long, but quite possible. But with that said,

* OJ actually did 14 months from arrest and detention to acquittal.

* And some of the delays are for continuances requested by the defense.

Since PKenny did not specify why the scum was waiting trial for 3 years, the last time is not truly relevant in this case.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 2 years ago

Best of the bunch.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

THANK YOU!!! THIS was a MUCH better ending than Andersen 's! The only thing I would have added is if Linda had caught some combination of STDs from Marc, so that her ability to bear anymore children was taken from her. THAT is a little extra that she easily deserved. And yes, I hate skanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another one of those cheap reheated cuck stories ... makes probably only sense if you loke this humiliation cuck fetish

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Best of the follow ups to,date.

Karn9Karn9over 2 years ago

One of the best endings and follow up of this story. Congratulations you hit a home run with this. 5*

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
One

One of the better February stories.What good would destroying the night club tapes achieve.There was a club full of people who saw Marc.Also why wasn't Dave ,Dee and the rest of their party interviewed.?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Fricking OUTSTANDING JOB!!! This is the best of the addons...great plot...good logical train, perfect pacing, great dialogue. Personally having the bull run the cuckold down...and then get dumped into prison forever is the perfect BTB outcome. Then, it gets better...that worthless bitch slut wife....doesn't even have a chance to drown the cuckold with endless streams of praise of Marcs sexual prowess...no she drowns in her own vomit.

Both are burned to ashes....And the cuckold lives happily ever after as he transforms into the true Alpha of the story..

Like I said OUTSTANDING!!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

A lot of editing issues and the typical change of perspective within paragraphs makes this shift down in rating.

Good plot shift and carryout of the story. Good introduction of the police characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Five stars!!! This is the best followup of them all.

Other than some repetitive misuse of words, it is well written as well as bringing the whole mess to a satisfactory conclusion.

Thank you. I am anonymous because Lit cannot get my account to work.

Best regards.

FarnorthmanFarnorthmanover 2 years ago

Best of the followups so far. Nitpic, the witnesses were bought off by the shithead so that was covered. My only negative thought is that I can't see the kids rebuilding a relationship with a mother who not only derstroyed their family but was complicit in the attempted murder of their father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well L as vile loathsome as Linda was written in most other versions in this one she was even more vile than the majority. Good to see you didn't titilate the "deep thinkers" with a love makes me a doormat happily smoothbrains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All February stories suck. The original was shit and all the sequences. 1* You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Yes the original story is one of the worst travesties on this site and creating an add on that resonates is very difficult given the paucity of the original. BUT this one does it !! I particularly love the over the top villainy of both the slut wife and Marc. Clearly portrayed evil incarnate all that is missing is the black clothes and black cowboy hats. This one is almost like the classical melodramas with good vs evil so very clearly portrayed. Just love this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding version of the story. Great writing- couldn’t put it down

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe he was so unforgiving. Everyone makes mistakes. The happy uninsultable cream crowd is going to hate this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way over the top NCIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this one. I was actually looking for one on the sit the week of 12/13-18 where Jim gets to Marc's house and kills both him and the cheating skank. Then his recovery from the shock of having gone temporarily insane. It was short but oh so sweet. I think some soft ass wimp complained that it offended his pussy assed sensibilities. A story of a whore disembowleling an honorable man does nothing to disgust them but a honest, realistic reaction is too much to take.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

This is one of the very best alternative endings to Anderson's original story. Bravo 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he was dumb enough to get run over and watch it happen,which is hard to believe, he is dumb enough to deserve a wife he had. Such a scenario does not just happen,he was just plain to dense not to see he did not have a solid marriage to start with,though PKENNY did not present it as such. NO husband or wife would Ever do such a thing if there was any RESPECT or LOVE for their spouse, therefore one has to believe the wife has cheated behind his back in the past,the club scene was just to easy for it to happen,almost like an excuse to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They both got off easy.......they are still breathing.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

I'm shocked, knowing this writers other works, I'm surprised he didn't have the husband get on his knees and beg for forgiveness and eat a cream pie from her after her betrayal...

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Nice Rough Draft

PK is apparently a pretty good story teller...

However, this version qualifies as merely a good start, a rough draft. A reasonable proof reader would fix the logic errors, fact errors, wandering use of first and third person in the narrative, AND fix the damned shitty grammar and punctuation. These weaknesses create readers' confusion and ruin the smooth flow of the story.

Other commenters have detailed the nits of these weaknesses, I urge the author to take their advice. With such effort this could have been a great sequel. As-is, it is a "meh."

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree 100% with Willowghby. in spades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Complacent, really? Learn English!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mehhh. Not the authors best work albeit he can be a good story teller. This is not even close to the original in excellence. Besides, I always have problems with the wife character portrayed in all the version. To go from assumed loving wife to what she does in the blink of an eye doesn't make sense, even with celebrity worship involved. Nor old family couple friends who supposedly feel the same about marriages. For the wife to do this or any of the elaborations would mean she is a masterful actress playing her husband for a fool over years, or she was unstable or had a mental disorder. Those would have been in evidence in the years preceeding. GeraldAndersen gets away with the literary device because he is a masterful writer. I wish this author had elaborated the wife's character more to create a good backstory, especially as he eludes to 'counseling' or treatment in the latter part of the story.

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Before I get to the story, I've a comment to several readers - if you hate the whole GA story & all of the sequels, why do you read them? ... Answer: you don't hate them, you love them. Y'all just can't bring yourselves to admit it.

I liked this one because Karma got them, somewhat, at least. I would have liked it better if the team & it's owner had to pay a price for enabling the asshole. I also felt that the detective let Jim down, he promised to slam dunk Linda, but she got off way too easily with only 6 months in the county lock up. She entered into a conspiricy to get her lover "off" while being fully aware of her actions. And the hit-man, out in eight months after attepted murder?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

What a great version with a happy ending! 5 stars to the writer. This George Anderson story is amazing! Starting with just a special night for a couple then turning into a real nightmare! What could you do if it happened to you? I have an idea to write my own version now. Just need some time to do it.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Whoa so many complainers either about this being another ending more than they thought necessary OR about the quality of the spelling, syntax, and general skill of English. Here I was so inspired by George's story to want to add my own to the list just to realize that I missed too much of my freshman year in high school due to injuries of from one of my many fist fights. That I would most likely work for a week to write my take just to be humiliated and ridiculed by the unappreciative masses. So tho I have a potential idea for a story I just not going to bother.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Somehow I can't see it happening. George Anderson story draws a picture of a loving couple where the wife thinks getting a night out of marriage can be done with minimal consequences. There's a long way from there to this story where the wife abends her husband after a hit & run accident. It's no longer a night of wonders but stepping out of marriage completely. I just don't buy it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Read it again and it made me wonder where this wife came from? The betrayal was bad, but on the edge of believability. Knowing that her husband had been hit by the car and was lying on the pavement without help goes from obscenely selfish to truly evil. You have to wonder what is wrong with this woman? She never really redeems herself.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Not much of a sequel. The backbone of the original was removed, Linda’s character went from flawed human to something akin to Gollum. Also, the main character’s “power” came from Marc’s sudden and insane desire to kill him. Marc’s decision to run hubby down made no sense. Marc would’ve flaunted the fact that hubby’s wife was in the car with him, he would have driven slowly by hubby to let hubby see hubby’s wife was in the car blowing Marc. Marc was all about humiliating hubby, not murdering him. Marc wouldn't put his whole playboy existence at risk by trying to murder hubby when hubby stepped in front of his car. It was a poorly conceived plot device to get hubby into the hospital wounded, so that hubby had the power of the state to punish Marc for his bizarre murderous action. Bleh. No value to this reimagining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missing the financial suit by Jim against Marc. Also, what happened to Marc in prison? Otherwise, a fairly good version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congrats! You nicely managed to take Linda from being a mere narcissistic cheater to being a evil bitch, vile enough to be an accessory after the fact in the vehicular assault on her husband. It is always fun to go along with an author when they think outside the box on a February Sucks sequel and take the story in a whole new direction. Believable? Perhaps not. Fun? Definitely. Gotta love Literoticaland where all things are possible. You get my vote. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Linda in your story is by far the worst Linda of all. Very easy to leave her.

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the most ridiculous, unbelievable load of nonsense that I've ever read. The author has taken George Anderson's classic tale of a basically good person doing a bad thing and substituted the original 'flawed' characters with a cast of morons, psychopaths and raving lunatics. A warped fantasy for the rationally challenged.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best Feb Sucks stories I’ve read; actually one of the best on this site. Marc was an egotistical- could do anything- wife fucking bastard. Linda, wanting a night of sex with him, thinks nothing of leaving her husband, having Dee mostly helping her in the deed.

Jim was as humiliated, disrespected & hurt as any husband can be by his wife. It amazes me that Dee had enough gall to actually blame Jim for what befell him.

I generally like stories having a believability part 2 them. In this story, it’s a stretch having all these people act as they did. But with Linda & Marc the way they were, I can see them doing something/ things more than any normal person would do. Though in this story things went insane, being part of the story, at least to me, it worked. 5 stars. — Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOL not much for the secret cuckolds are real p[eople too crowd here No loss they have plenty to virtue fap to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To dare to write an excellent follow-up, is to dare to invite abuse and there were commenters who were abusive.

It is well thought out and certainly worth the time. Then give your own take. Mine? 5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any woman capable of betraying her husband in so public a manner as what G.Anderson wrote, is capable of any kind of cruelty. Anyone who thinks differently, hasn't truly thought it through. Anderson's wife was hideous and her husband a pansy. But Anderson always writes the husbands in her stories that way. She just doesn't like men.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

I propose that all the readers band together and beseech G Anderson to write sequels to all the feb suck sequels. That way , even all the ones where the male Mc acts decisively and correctly, could then get turned around in typical G A style, and get rewritten into cuck stories, just like all of her stories. She writes all Mc without a shred of self esteem or self respect, and we REALLY NEED all these so called sequels that stray from this theme to be made to toe the line, and of course properly emasculate any and all men that appear within....GA to the rescue....not. Spread the word

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This linda was a dick crazy slut... she was 100× worse than the other Linda's🤭... I just can't imagine my pussy getting so hot to where I would leave my husband (the man I'm claiming I love) bleeding on the side of the road, all so I could get some stranger dick in me... I believe she cheated before.. I say this because it was just so easy for her.. so easy to lie for Marc, so easy to choose Marc over her husband, her kids, her marriage.. it was all just way too easy.. what did she think was going to happen? Did she think her husband would welcome her back with a kiss and a martini?🤭🤣.. I'm just baffled... the level of disrespect tells me she been didn't have any respect for him, for their marriage, their house or their kids.. her actions tell me so.. she blew the guy right in their driveway for fuck sakes 🤦🏾... he definitely did right by divorcing her.. there was absolutely no way to save that marriage.. what would there be to fight for? A slut who would literally leave you crumpled and bleeding on a dirty parking lot ground?🤔.. a slut that would sneak out the backdoor to get her twat filled with strange cum?.. what?.. when she told him I know you love me, I laughed so hard... love you? He loved the woman that left the house with him on theat fateful day.. this new slut that has taken over her body is no love interest to anyone with a backbone. balls and self respect.. can you imagine him taking her back, what her attitude would've been? She would've felt like he was just a wimp, she could do whoever and whatever she wants. Her respect for him was already nonexistent.. she would've started bringing lovers home. Never once had I heard her apologize.. never once had I heard her say she regret that day. She clearly didn't regret it.. she obviously would do it again in a heartbeat. She's angry at him because he had the nerve to divorce her. She bad mouth him to their children because she's trying to fuck him over again.. she's trying to turn the kids against him. Nothing about this slut says loving wife and mother.😭😭😭😭😭... I believe the slut should seek help.. her actions were not normal. How do you go from being completely in love with your husband to helping your lover cover up almost killing him? That's love? I'd hate to see what she'd do if she hate him🧐.. I think this was the best February Sucks version..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In the same paragraph you say his lawyer woke up a judge to sign the orders. A few sentences later you say the judge was "corned on the second tee". The judge was out playing golf in the same cold and subzero wind çhill that Linda had to brake a window to get into the house so as to not freeze to death?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.