February Sucks - a GTO Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I doubt that. After all, it was just one night, and it was with me. Granted, I'm not some professional football player, but I think that I accounted pretty well for myself. At least if the way she was walking is any indication."

Linda stormed out of the room. Oh well. Some people just can't handle hearing the truth. I made my way to my office. I needed to write an email. Yes, I'm a bastard, but they are the ones that made me one.

Dave, I just want to say what a lucky man you are. Dee is an awesome woman. I'm still pretty sure that Linda and I will never recover from what she did to me, but Dee did make some really good 'oral arguments', if you catch my meaning. LOL. Seriously, I really envy you for having such a lovely and giving wife. I have to say, I was surprised by her tightness. I can understand the 'backdoor' being so tight, but the front was a pleasant surprise. You truly are a lucky man to have such an awesome wife. Please tell her that I'm sorry for the hickey on her inner thigh. I got a bit carried away while I was working down there. Not sure if there were aby left on her breasts. Hopefully they fade away soon.

Your good friend, Jim.

There. That should fix things and make him happy again. I'm sure that he will be more than willing to forgive her one night. After all, that's what he said I should do.

Dee showed up at our house two hours later. For some reason, she seemed upset. I appeared that she bizarrely was blaming me for Dave kicking her out of the house. Odd.

"But Dee, wasn't it both you and Dave telling me that I needed to man up and forgive Linda for doing the exact same thing to me a few months ago? Are you two now telling me that you are hypocrites? Just tell Dave exactly what he told me. I'm sure that Dave will agree that your slutty behavior is nothing to get upset about. I'll tell you what, I'll give Davey boy a call and set things right for you."

Well, that didn't go over well at all. Against her wishes, (Dee actually had the gall to tell me that I had done enough damage already), I did call Dave. Maybe I should have neglected to mention that I had taken her ass. It seems as though she had always denied that to him. He should have thanked me for opening it up so he could have it now. Some friend he turned out to be. A month later and their marriage was a train wreck. Now it was up to me to put it back together. Yes, I'm an asshole, but it's sad to say that I'm a better friend to them than they ever were to me.

I was leaning up against his car when he came out from work. "What the fuck do you want, asshole?" He said as he walked up.

"Kinda depends on what you want, you bastard." I replied. "You can either take your best shot and I'll beat the fuck out of you for helping my wife cheat on me, or you can shut the fuck up and listen to your own words and fix your fucked up marriage. You have one shot, and either way works just fine for me. I owe you a beating for what you did to me, but I also owe you some help for fucking your wife. The choice is yours. Either way, I'll consider us even, and I'll never talk to you again."

"Say what you have to say. You have five minutes before I beat the fuck out of you." He replied.

So much for diplomacy, I thought. Not that I really expected anything else. "Have it your way then." I sighed. "First off, yes, I fucked your wife. I fucked her several times that night and a couple of times the next morning. So what! To use your own words, it was just one night. Fine, I'm not an NFL player or some celebrity. So fucking what. I gave her a night like she has never had before. It will never happen again. She came back to you the next day. That's what all of you told me that night. You know what Dee said to me right after Linda left? She said that if the asshole had asked her, she would have gone with him without a second thought. The funny thing is that she actually did think about it for a minute before leaving with me.

"Now, after hearing all of that, you have a choice to make. My cock is significantly bigger than yours, she told me that several times that night. I gave Dee the night of her life that night. I fucked her several times in several different positions. She even orgasmed while I fucked her ass. I assure you that I will never fuck her again. This gives you the chance to be the bigger man. You have the opportunity to be a better man than me. All you need to do is to follow the exact same advice you gave to me on February 29th. Give her the one night of her life. Forgive her and move forward. Yes, just like my wife will never forget her one night with her asshole, Dee will never forget her night with me. I will never forgive or forget what Linda did to me, but you can show your wife that you are finally a better man than I am by forgiving her and taking her back.

"That's all I have to say. Go ahead and take your best shot. If you do, I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you for helping my wife cheat on me. Once that's done, I will be finished with you. I won't come after you unless you start something. If you simply walk away, I will let you go and not finish my revenge on you. The choice is yours."

For a minute, I actually thought he was going to try. Instead, he shook his head, turned and walked around the car to the driver's door. As promised, I let him walk away. It took a while, but Dave and Dee managed to get over it. I see them occasionally at clubs and restaurants. It's obvious that their relationship isn't what it used to be. When Dee sees me, there is always a gleam in her eye as if she is thinking about how to relive that one night. Not gonna happen.

I was sitting in the livingroom one Saturday afternoon. The kids were with Linda's parents. Linda came in and sat on a chair across from me. It was a week before Valentine's day.

"Jim. We need to talk. This has been going on for almost a year now, and I need to know what we are doing. What is your plan? For God's sake, if you are going to divorce me, just do it and get it over with."

"No. I'm not planning on divorcing you. That would be too hard on Emma and Timmy. If we divorced, then they would only have a part time father. Of course, I have no say if you file for divorce. I'm hoping that you won't, because I think that you also know that they need me full time in their lives as well."

"So, what are we doing then?"

"What we are doing is exactly what we've been doing since March. We are platonic roommates that share kids. Aside from the kids, you live your life, and I live mine. We continue to attend functions together and raise our children. You may go out and date whomever you wish. I will do the same. Neither of us brings our lovers here. We will still hold parties here with our friends. You may invite your friends, but I will not interact with them. I want nothing further to do with any of them. If we do have a party, you may invite your current lover, as I may as well, but there will be no sex in this house. I also ask that you be respectful and refrain from public displays of affection. Personally, I don't care, but it would confuse the children. Furthermore, not that it really matters to you, it would show a complete lack of respect for me. When we are out with the family, we are polite with each other for the kids' sake. The same thing goes for holidays with the family. We continue this until Timmy leaves for college. After the kids are out of the house, we will officially divorce."

"I'm not sure that I can live like that. I don't want another lover; I want my husband back."

"Well, living like this or not is your choice. If you file for divorce, I can't stop you. I would hope that you would see that this is better for the children to have both parents living in the same house. As for a divorce, the only thing that you would gain by that is the ability to move your lover in with you and be able to marry someone else. Keep in mind that doing that would negatively affect the children and create financial hardship for everyone. Also keep in mind that I would most definitely bring up your adultery during the divorce and make it a public record."

"Do you really hate me that much? Is there no chance for us?"

"No, there is no chance for us. That died when you walked out of the club to fuck that asshole. As for hating you, I did at the beginning. I no longer hate you. I simply have no feelings for you at all anymore. I loved you more than anything in the world right up until the night of February 29th of last year. You were everything to me until the second that you let go of my hand and took the asshole's hand. Had you simply told him no, everything would have been great. Even if you had just danced a couple of times, we still could have gotten over it. Yes, I would have been angry at you for dancing with someone else on our special night, but we would have survived it. Our chance ended when you walked out the back door of the club and got into his car. From that moment on, our happy marriage was over."

"I understand. I guess this is my penance for my actions. I will accept you conditions with one change. Timmy won't be leaving for college for another thirteen and a half years. I intend to spend every second of that time to try and change your mind and get you to love me again."

"Good luck with that." I replied.

Epilogue

She tried. She tried hard all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she fought dirty either. She is a woman, women fight dirty. It's just in their nature. It's what they do. The saying that 'All is fair in love and war' was most likely originally said by a woman. Where men have chivalry and a sense of honor, women have sneak attacks, dirty tricks, and revel in leaving their opponent devastated on the battlefield.

Linda has always been and continues to be an exceptionally beautiful woman. Like all great warriors, she knows what weapons she has and is an expert at using them. She threw the entire arsenal at me -- constantly. Even more unfair, she called in reinforcements to help. Where I was alone on the battlefield, she had a battalion at her disposal.

Support staff: Her parents. The children seemed to be staying with her parents more than usual for weekends. Those weekends, Linda would take to wearing very little and sometimes nothing around the house. She reveled in cleaning wearing heels, a miniscule thong, and too small tee-shirt. It seemed as if everything that needed to be picked up off the floor happened to be right in front of me. I swear, I was seeing more of her ass and pussy than her face. Eventually, the thong and shirt disappeared as well. At night, she would traipse around the house in a shear negligee with nothing underneath.

When I came inside for a drink after working in the yard, she snuck up behind me and wrapped me in a hug, tubbing her naked tits on my back. She never let an opportunity to rub up against me pass as she was going by me. When my hands were full as I carried something through the house, she attacked me as I was defenseless. Her hand zeroed in on my crotch and rubbed my cock until I managed to wiggle myself free. Every summer, her parents took the kids for two weeks. Linda would spend those two weeks completely naked. At night, she became much more vocal and much louder when using her toys. She also began leaving her door open so the sound would carry, and I might get a glimpse of her as she masturbated.

Scouts: Her coworkers. I would go out on dates or just to a bar. I never told Linda where I was going. It never failed that one of her co-workers would just happen to be at the same location. Sometimes they would come over to say hello. Usually that would be accompanied by asking how Linda was doing, then they would watch me and report back to Linda where I was, who I was with, and what we did. Other times, when I was alone at a bar, they would gang up on me and monopolize my time on the dance floor. Thus, preventing any chance to meet any other women. It became no surprise when Linda would join them about half an hour later.

Snipers and Combat Troops: Friends. Due to the intelligence gathering from the above, Linda always seemed to know about any woman that I was dating. Suddenly, I would go on only one or two dates before the woman broke it off. After the fourth one, I finally got one of them to explain why. Since the women always seemed to really enjoy themselves, it didn't really make sense to me. I was told that it was because another woman that they didn't know had come up to them and warned them off. It wasn't that I was a bad guy or anything, it's just that there was someone else who was in love with me and there was to be no more dates -- or else!

Full scale frontal assault on my weakened defenses: Secret weapon -- The Bombshell. I managed to last for 5-years. Linda and her forces weren't always successful in blocking me. Unfortunately, they had a good six-months. I was frustrated and just returning from a club one Friday night where several of her friends had successfully repelled every attempt at meeting someone. Just as I was about to head upstairs, Linda and a redheaded goddess came in from the back yard. They were both gloriously naked.

"Oh. You're home. Jim, I would like to introduce you to my friend Kat. It's actually Kathy, but she prefers to be called Kat. Kat, this is my husband Jim that I told you about."

"Very nice to meet you, Jim. Linda has told me so much about you." Kat said as she sauntered over and gave me a hug. I swear, it was purely reflex that I returned the hug. It had to be, because my mind wasn't working very well at that time. I mean, she was gorgeous. I did mention that she was also completely naked, right?

"Uuuuuhhh, yeah. Nice to meet you too." I managed to stammer out.

"Well, we were just refilling our wine glasses before getting back into the hot tub. Why don't you join us?"

Like a fucking lamb to the slaughter.

"Now Jim." Linda began when we were all in the hot tub. "I need to confess something to you. I screwed up before, and I am going to make sure that it never happens again. I want to assure you that I haven't had sex with anyone since the night we sat down and discussed what our relationship was going to be like going forward. That was five years ago. So far, I've been surviving on vibrators and dildos. I'm at my breaking point here. So, what am I supposed to do? I made the commitment that you are going to be the only man that I ever have sex with, but I need the physical contact and emotional support of another human. I can't get that with toys.

"That only left one option for me. I decided to hit the lesbian bar last weekend and ended up meeting Kat. Since I figured that you would be gone for the night, I invited her over here so I could get to know her better. No, I hadn't planned on having sex with her tonight, I remember your prohibition on any sexual encounters here, but I needed to see if I could actually consider making love to another woman. My plan was that if I felt that I could actually do it, we would go to her place later. I would hope that you would agree that my having sex with another woman would be different than if it were another man."

Well, that was different. I didn't see that coming at all.

"So, Linda, just what is that prohibition on sex here all about?" Kat asked.

"Well, it is a couple of things actually. First, if I were to have someone here for sex, it would be very disrespectful to Jim. Also, we don't want to confuse our children by them seeing me having a lover here. They might not understand why mommy is making love to someone other than their father. The other thing is that I want to assure my husband that he is the man of the house, and he will be the only man that will ever occupy my bed."

"Oh. OK. Then I think I have a solution" Kat replied.

It's spelled S, E, T, -, U, P. Yeah, little head was doing all the thinking at that time. Little head doesn't get subtle.

"First off, the kids aren't here, so there's no chance for them to see anything that might confuse them. The other two issues could be solved simply by having your husband join us. That is, if you don't mind sharing him with me. I did tell you that I'm bisexual, didn't I?"

"Oh. What a marvelous idea. I would have never thought of that." Linda exclaimed.

Uh huh. Speaking of which, there's this bridge in Brooklyn that I hear is for sale.......

"What do you think, Jim?" Kat asked as she began rubbing those spectacular breasts against me.

Nope. I was not going along with their little ploy. I was going to be strong. Fuck that shit. 'Speaking of fucking some shit, I bet you could have them give up their asses.' My little head mentioned. Like that was ever going to happen. I just want to go on record here to state that two sets of soaped up breasts do a magnificent job of washing you in the shower in the morning. Who needs a loofa?

OK. Yes, I did cave in and take Linda back. Come on, people; I'm a guy. You spend two whole days being fucked senseless by two beautiful and enthusiastic women, then tell me I wimped out. Oh yeah, and since biologically one man can never keep up with two honey women -- no matter how big of a stud they think they are -- I had a front row seat to some fantastic lesbian action. Linda found that she did enjoy another woman.

So, I moved back into the Master bedroom with Linda. No, Kat didn't move in with us or become part of a throuple. She did join us from time to time as an added treat for special occasions, though. Linda and I sat down and discussed our relationship going forward about a week after our weekend with Kat. We decided to get a postnup agreement written up and signed. The penalties for any adultery were severe. Of course, we did include the occasional threesome with another woman where we both participated. Linda had learned a painful lesson over the last few years, and I had no desire to cheat anyway. Sure, I enjoyed myself with other women, but that was just in response to what Linda had done.

Apparently, there was still an ember of my love for her. She had managed to breathe that into a spark. That spark had taken off and grew to a flame. No, we didn't go back to where we were before. That's just not possible. You are always a product of your experiences. Those experiences can't help but change a person. We had both changed far too much to go back to what we had before. What we have now is different, but just as good. Our love has matured. Our relationship has changed. I'm not going to tell you that it is stronger than ever, because that's just stupid. It's not necessarily less strong either. It's hard to describe. It's one of those things that just need to be experienced. Yes, there are the occasional suspicions, but we discuss them. Neither one of us is quite as trusting of the other. We work through it. It helps that our issues were not caused by any sneaking around. Everything that we did was upfront and in full view of the other. I occasionally have a dinner meeting with clients. I let Linda know about it. I can't help but smirk whenever I see one of her friends eating dinner at the same restaurant. When Linda comes home from one of her GNO's (Girls Night Out), she always lets me know that whichever friend of mine happened to have coincidently been at the same club looked nice and seemed to be having fun. Of course, our friends weren't always there, and usually it actually was a coincidence, but we always laughed about it later.

So, about Marc LaValliere. Seriously, people. Yes, I had gotten into great shape, but I was nowhere near being an elite athlete. Furthermore, he was a rich celebrity with connections to a lot of powerful people. He ran in circles that I had no hope of reaching. Sure, I could have laid in wait and either shot him or beat him senseless with a baseball bat, but that would have just landed me in prison. I didn't have friends in low enough places that I could reach out to and have them deal with him. I wasn't a black belt in any martial art. If I tried to confront him, he would most likely have kicked my ass. Even if he didn't, one of his linebacker teammates probably would have. There was also the knowledge that while it was him that made the offer, it was Linda that accepted. She could have said NO at any time. I really didn't have any sort of plan for him. I just figured that he would pay for it somehow sometime.