February Sucks - a GTO Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read once where someone wrote 'Payback is a bitch, and her stripper name is Karma'. It was three years after Linda left the club with him. I was reading the newspaper on a Saturday morning. The article was on the front page. Marc LaValliere was in the hospital, and four men were under arrest for beating the shit out of him. The article opined that his injuries were severe enough to end his career. Along with the expected facial trauma, both knees were broken as well as multiple bones in his hands. I went on to say that there was extensive damage to his groin. The four men were caught in the process of continuing the beating when the scream from a woman exiting the rear door of the club attracted the attention of a passing patrol car. The men were arrested without further incident.

The story evolved over the next week. Marc had apparently pulled his usual stunt with the wife of a former Navy Seal a month earlier. After a night of drinking his troubles away with his friends, four of them decided to seek vengeance for their brother-in-arms. Marc's testicles had been used for field-goal practice several times before the group moved to the destruction of his knees and hands. Not only was his career on the field ruined, his career in the bedroom was also destroyed. The story of how Marc LaValliere preyed on married women came out over the next several months because of exhaustive interviews by investigative journalists that were drawn to the story. Illicit sex, power, and money makes a great story. The four former seals were, of course, convicted. First offence, exemplary service to their country, as well as an impassioned plea from their former Commanding Officer got them 30-days in jail and three years of probation. Marc became a pariah in the community and moved out of the state soon after.

It's been over three years since I came home to find my Kat with my wife. It was another Friday evening, and I had just walked in the door after finishing another week of work. Linda met me at the door with a very deep and excited kiss.

"I have some steaks marinading and some ears of corn soaking for the grill tonight. Think you can work you magic on them? Oh, there's also shrimp skewers too."

OK, so this wasn't really anything too odd. It was a nice evening, and I did barbeque fairly often.

"And Kat will be here in a bit."

Still, while not a regular occurrence, it wasn't out of the question. Little Jim perked up at it, though. I glanced through the doorway into the kitchen.

"Linda. You, me, and Kat makes three people. Why are there four T-bone steaks on the platter?"

She got a very sheepish grin on her face. "Well.... Uuuummmmm, you see. The thing is..... Uuuuhh,,,"

Oh fuck. I could tell that I really wasn't going to like this.

Finally, she looked up at me and it spilled out of her mouth like a freight train under full throttle. For readability, I will use proper punctuation and spaces between the words. In reality, it all came out as one long word with zero punctuation. I leave it to your imagination as to how I heard it.

"Dee showed up at the bistro where Kat and I were eating lunch this afternoon, and I had no choice but to introduce her. Dee has been dying for another night with you, and when she somehow figured out that Kat and I were more than just friends, she kind of insisted that she be included occasionally. When she overheard Kat making a reference to coming over tonight, Dee sort of pressured me into extending the invitation to her as well. OHMYGOD. She called Dave and told him that she was going to spend the night here before I actually agreed. Jim, I really didn't want this to happen, but Kat kind of looked at Dee and then nodded to me. I think Kat likes her -- as in LIKES her. Please don't be mad."

Seriously, how is it possible to say all of that without taking so much as one breath?

"Linda. You need to be completely honest with me here. I am leaving this decision completely up to you. Furthermore, you will need to write down and sign your decision so that there is no confusion later. Dee is coming over here on the premises that I will fuck her again. Make no mistake about that. Are you OK with that? While I will admit that she is an attractive woman, I will not do anything with her that you do not agree to."

Linda's shy smile morphed into a rather evil smirk. "I'm only going to allow her to fuck you AFTER she agrees and fucks me and Kat. As you said, she is an attractive woman. I know that I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her lick my pussy, and Kat feels the same way."

"Just for clarification, what about Dave?"

"Fuck Dave. After Dee left, Kat told me that she was going to send him pictures of Dee eating her pussy. If Dave is stupid enough to leave, Kat will take her in." That's when my life got an expiration date. Dee and Linda had decided that they were going to get revenge on me. They were going to fuck me to death. "Besides," Linda purred as she rubbed up against me. "If Kat and Dee do end up getting together, that will give you three hot women to fuck."

'TOUCHDOOOOWWWNNNNN!!!!!!" Little Jim screamed.

'Shut up, asshole. Football season is over.' Big brain replied.

'Bitches' I mumbled 12-months later.

'Yeah, well it's your own fault.' Little Jim replied.

'Oh, HELL NO!' I fired back. 'This is all on you, Bastard!'

'Seriously? You're blaming all this on me?'

'Goddamn right. Of course, it's your fault.'

'Bitch, please. You know that I'm never going to instigate that -- well, except in some cases -- WHICH WE BOTH KNOW THIS WAS NOT!'

'Fucking asshole.'

'Speaking of which....'

'Yeah, yeah. Shut up about that. You got them all.'

'Yeah. We did. So, what the fuck is your problem? Are you seriously blaming me for your big brain not insisting on condoms?'

'Did you have to......'

'Dude! I hate those things. Of course, I'm not gonna want to wear one. Blame the big head. That's what he is for.'

FUCK! Why do I always lose the arguments with my little head.

"JIIIIIMMMMMMMMMM! I THINK MY WATER JUST BROKE!" Linda screamed from the livingroom.

'Motherfucker!' I thought.

"Seriously Bitch?" Dee countered. "I'm a week ahead of you. Fuck, I should be going in first." She said as she waddled into the room.

"Ladies, please." Responded the 6-month pregnant Kat. "Chill out. Jim will take good care of us all."

Emma and Timmy had adjusted well to 'aunt Kat' and 'Aunt Dee' moving in after Dee's divorce. They were actually looking forward to their little niece and nephew arriving. A younger brother from Linda was just icing on the cake to them. Dave was able to forgive one indiscretion by Dee, but when she became pregnant after he had a vasectomy, it was too much. With Kat's help, Dee got a real shark of a lawyer and raked him over the coals in the divorce.

'After all the shit you got me into, I should just cut you off.' I thought.

'Yeah. You won't though.' Little Jim responded.

'I seriously might. It would probably be better for me.'

'Oh, hey. Did you see how tight Jane's ass looked when she bent over to pick up her purse off the bench last weekend at the club?'

I'm sure that it was not mentally healthy to have these discussions with my dick. Especially when he was 100% correct as to how tight Jane's ass looked. Besides, I still had a lot of use for Little Jim. Sighing to myself, I got off the couch, picked up Linda's GO bag and began helping her to the truck. Dee and Kat managed to climb into the back seat. I noticed that Dee brought her GO bag as well. "Better to be safe than sorry" She mumbled when I raised my eyebrows.

Before starting the truck for the drive to the hospital, I looked down at my cock. 'Jane's ass better be fucking awesome, or you're ending up in the fireplace.' I mentally said.