February Sucks Balls: Ault Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, let's get your baths out of the way, and then we'll get 'Frozen' out."

They were off like a flash and in the tub. I helped them wash their hair and then dried them off and got them in their jammies. Wrapped together in a blanket, we started the film. Both kids were out about three quarters through the movie. I waited till the movie was over to move them. Linda had never come out of the bedroom.

I walked the house and made sure everything was locked up. I retired to my new room and went to check my e-mail and Facebook page. E-mail had all the usual things, but on my Facebook I had a private message telling me to check out Jane Freeman's Facebook page. Jane had outdone herself telling about Friday night.

To her credit, she never mentioned any names but that didn't mean that others reading her accounts didn't want to put their two cents in. A woman, who I didn't know, commented about it, supplying names to the whole thing. Then came the insults; I was labeled as a cuck, fag and loser. Linda fared less well. I won't say I now disagreed with the names, but it still hurt to hear her called them.

I stopped and thought about what my future would look like, even if I got rid of the bitch, I would still be labeled a cuck. I decide to make my own post to help alleviate some of the pain. And so I typed and corrected until I had it right.

Hello Facebook fans

Friday night, my wife decided she wanted to put me in my place. We went out with several friends for what was supposed to be a Good-bye, February, we won't miss you. We had everything set up to stay at one of the finer establishments for Friday night.

We had a wonderful light meal in their restaurant, and then walked to a club just down the street. We had drinks and we ordered wings. We danced and we stared into each other's eyes and spoke little love words through them. One couldn't ask for a better night.

Then an asshole came and interrupted our little party.

You may know him; he is a hometown hero and all. Marc LaValliere waltzed over to our table, stood just behind my wife's back and said, "I'm Marc LaValliere, would you like to dance." He didn't ask me if she could. No, the asshole went straight to my wife. She never even looked at me; she just got up and went with him.

They danced four fast songs and then the band leader started a slow song. I tried to get up and go intervene but was stopped by one of the other women in our party.

They started a second slow song and he bent down and whispered something in her ear. She looked into his eyes and nodded yes. When the song ended, she started back to the table and asshole disappeared. I asked her if she was ready to go so we could finish our date and she gave me a strange look. She never answered.

The friend, or so I thought she was, announced she needed to use the facilities and asked my wife to go with her. She went and never came back. I waited awhile and then went to ask the staff if they could go check for her. A voice from behind me, one I knew too well, said there was no need, she was in good hands.

She informed me that my wife, the mother of our two children would not be home that night, she'd got a better offer. Back at the table all my so-called friends told me how lucky I was because Marc LaValliere chose my wife over all the other women in the club. I didn't feel lucky.

I left the club telling my now ex-friends that they were dead to me, just like my soon to be ex-wife.

If you are reading this, I am now a cuck and a loser. It will take me time to regain my self confidence and be able to get my man card back, but I will. As far as the wife is concerned, if she wants strange cock that bad, she will soon be able to get as much as she wants.

I cut and pasted it to my Facebook page, shut down the computer and crawled into my new bed.

I woke up Sunday morning and the kids and I begged off on going to church, I would face those people in time. Instead, I took the kids out to breakfast at MacDonald's. They had a play area and I let them play to their hearts content. We got home at two and I started to get them ready to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's for dinner, just like every other Sunday.

Linda flew out of the bedroom complaining about why I didn't wake her earlier, now we were going to be late.

"Do you really think your mom cares if we're late?"

"It doesn't matter, why should she have to hold dinner just for us?"

The ride to her parents was quiet, not even a peep from the kids. When we got to the door she double-checked to make sure we all passed muster, then she knocked. Her mom answered the door with a shocked look on her face.

"Are you ok, mom, is daddy all right?"

"We didn't think you would come over today, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?"

"Mom, I'm a married woman, I don't have a boyfriend."

"That's not the way we hear it."

"Who told you something like that?"

"My friend Betty told me, she read it on Facebook."

"Did she say who started this crap?"

"She read it on the Facebook page of Jane Freeman. We still didn't believe it so we read it ourselves. We went to your page but there was nothing there..."

"I haven't been on the computer yet today."

"Well, then we went to Jim's page and read his story so we figured you wouldn't show up, what was he a basketball player?"

Linda looked like a fish out of water and couldn't speak.

"Actually, mom, he's a football player; he's still an asshole though," I said.

"Are you really planning on divorcing her?"

I just nodded, then out of left field Emma shouted, "And she kissed him in the driveway yesterday afternoon."

Linda almost collapsed. Finally she said, "Mom, we're going home, I think we need to talk."

We turned and went back to the car. On the drive she turned and asked Emma, "Why did you say that?"

"You always tell me not to lie, mommy, you were lying and it wasn't right."

Linda turned back around and didn't say anything else during the ride. When we got home, she shot out of the car and left me to take care of the kids. Emma was sniffling and I told her she didn't do anything wrong. When we walked in, Linda was nowhere in sight. I offered to watch their movie with them again and that calmed them down.

I fed them and gave them their baths again and settled in to watch 'Frozen' one more time. When it was done I put them to bed. I started for my room and Linda came out of her room and asked if we could talk. I had ignored her so far.

"And just what would you like to talk about?"

"Can we go sit in the living room to talk?"

"Sure why not, it won't make any difference where we do it."

We went in, I sat on the sofa and she went to sit next to me, so I got up and moved to the chair.

"Jim, I'm the same person I was yesterday, why are you acting this way?"

"Tell me, Linda, if you are the same person as yesterday that means you are a lying skank who had no problem making her husband look like a fool to the whole town. Is that the same person you are talking about?"

"Ok, I misspoke, it should have been Friday."

"Oh, the person who said she loved me and then left without a word to fuck some asshole, that skank?"

"Look, Jim, stop with the names and making something wonderful look bad."

"Something wonderful, do you mean leaving me standing at a table waiting for you to come back from going to the bathroom with your snake of a friend who thought nothing was bad about helping you slip out the backdoor with the asshole?"

"Jim, check your ego, it wasn't as bad as you are putting on. Yes, I left with Marc and he made sweet love to me, but I'm home now and we need to move on."

"How about you answer me some questions?"

"Ok, that's a good start, what do you want to know?"

"First question, did he use condoms?"

Linda just tilted her head towards the floor.

"I'll take that as a no. Next question, did you suck his cock?"

Again she looked at the floor and gave no answer.

"How about this then, did he make you cum?"

"Oh, god, yes, I had more orgasms than I've ever had in my life." She looked like she had slipped back into La-La land.

"Did you do it again Saturday morning with the intention of bringing me home a cream pie?"

She got a strange look on her face but wouldn't answer.

"Was it Mister Wonderful Asshole's idea?"

Still, no answer.

"And you want everyone to think he is such a wonderful guy. Last question, then why did you bother to come home?"

She looked at me like I had two heads, "I came home because I love you."

"And because I loved you is why I'm divorcing you. We have had the discussion many times, just you and I and with the group. We all stated if ever there was infidelity, it was a one and done. You used your one and I'm done."

"That's not fair Jim; I wouldn't do that to you, if you had the chance."

"That's the nice thing about doing it the way you did it, say I wouldn't do it to you. We'll never know if I were to do the same to you now you would just endure it to prove yourself right no matter how bad it made you feel.

"You will never know what it felt like having an entire room full of strangers watch some lady ask me to dance, keep me out on the dance floor for a half hour and then sweep me out the backdoor while you sit and wait to go finish what was supposed to be our special night.

"You'll never know how it feels sitting with your two young children waiting for me to come home the next day. You will never know no matter how much you tried to keep the kids from looking out the window when I got home, one still got there and watched me kiss some stranger in our driveway where every neighbor could also see.

"I suppose you'll tell me you looked around before you did it, but that would mean you knew what you were doing was wrong, if Emma saw you, who's to say someone else didn't see you also. From the sound of the motor and the way he took off I'm sure he caught the eye of at least one of our neighbors. You see, Linda, you may get a pat on the back from them, but all I'll get is snickers behind my back.

"That, Linda, is why I will be seeking a divorce. I'll ask for custody of the kids as this isn't a no-fault state. I'll agree to liberal visitation, but you won't be allowed to have them overnight if I find one of your future lovers is in the house.

"Why didn't you give me a chance to fight for you Friday?"

"I didn't want you to cause a scene and get the crap beat out of you, just to have me leave with him anyway."

"And just who are you to say I would get the crap beat out of me?"

"Come on, Jim, look at you and look at him, it's like he is twice your size."

"Sit right there, I want you to see something." I got up and went to my room and came back out with two pieces of paper and handed them to her.

"What is this supposed to be?"

"Read the top of the first page."

"Ok, so they are Marc's stats, big deal."

"Look at the second page."

"Ok, there your stats from the gym, big deal."

"How much does it say he can bench press?"

"Let's see, it says 250lbs."

"What does mine say?"

"It says 245lbs."

"So you have it in your mind that just because the asshole can bench press 5lbs. more than me he would beat me in a fair fight. Yes he may be a few inches taller than me but again that doesn't mean a damn thing.

"Look, Linda, you can't have your cake and eat it too. You chose to make me look like a fool, your friend decided to make me into a laughing stock to the world by boasting about it on Facebook.

"Now you can have what you want and do whatever you want, any time you want; just not here."

"Jim, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and the kids."

"You should have thought about that Friday night. Look, I saw your face when I asked you to leave with me; you had already made up your mind to go with him. The real question is Linda, did you even think about the kids?"

There was a sudden gasp from her, and that told me everything.

"You didn't even think once about the kids. God forbid, if something had happened to them, how would anyone have gotten ahold of you? What would you have done if none of us were here when you finally came home yesterday?

"The problem here, Linda, is that like all sluts, you thought with your cunt and not your head. Well, you lived your fantasy; now prepare to live your nightmare."

I stood and headed back to my room, just before I got there, I turned and said, "If you plan to stay in this house with us you need to go down and get tested for STD's and the such. HIV takes up to six months before it rears its ugly head."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jim, Marc is a professional football player, I'm sure they get tested all the time."

"In case you haven't noticed, his season ended December 29th. That was over three months ago, you still think he is being tested regularly? Beside which, they only test them for PED's, that's performance enhancing drugs."

I went in my room, closed and locked the door. I opened up my Facebook page and had 50 new friend requests, mostly female. At this point in my life I had nothing to lose so I friended them all. I looked at the responses to my post and they were all over the place. I needed a plan going forward so I spent the next two hours writing down the pros and cons of my new life.

Linda and I had had an active sex life, but now my priority had to be Emma and Tommy; could I give up sex for them? Only time would tell. I made enough money, so we could live without Linda's income. It would be tight, but we could do it. If I didn't get the kids, I don't know what I would do.

I was up early; the bed wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, buying the thicker mattress made all the difference. Usually we would get the kids up together, but if we divorced and I was the only one taking care of them I would need to get used to doing everything.

I got both kids up and ready. School for Emma and preschool for Tommy. They both stayed at the school after it was over until one of us would pick them up. They had lots of activities for them to do.

Breakfast out of the way, I loaded them in my truck and headed out, we never saw Linda. When I got to work, the snickers and jokes started; on my desk, there was a football and a pack of condoms. I figured I needed to nip this in the bud, so I took the condoms and taped them to a piece of paper. I wrote, "They didn't use any" underneath them and went out and pinned it to the info board. I kept the football only to piss off whoever spent all the money for it.

When I came out of my office for a break, the condoms were gone and nobody would look me in the eye. I went to my boss's office and asked if I could speak with her.

"What can I do for you, Jim?"

"Ruth, I was wondering if I could have the next two weeks off for vacation. I'll finish off this week, but I have a lot that I need to get done."

"Is it that bad?"

"I guess you would've had to have been there to get the real scope of it, but the prick just walked up ignoring everyone at the table but Linda, and when he asked her to dance, without a second thought, she dropped my hand and took his. She never said a thing to me; it was like I didn't exist.

"When she came back to the table I asked her to leave with me and she scurried off to the restroom with one of the other ladies at the table. That was the last I saw of her till she came waltzing in the house Saturday afternoon. Emma our oldest ran to the window and watched as her mother gave some kind of a kiss to the jerk in our driveway.

"She has no remorse for having done it, and I won't live in the shadow of her one-night stand. I hope to have the divorce started and some kind of new semblance of order done by then."

"Jim, we have been kicking around the idea of remote working for some of the staff. Basically you would still be doing the same thing you do here, only from home. You could get the kids off to school and be there for them when it gets over. You would need to come in once a week for a few hours but they would be in school then anyway.

"During the summer we can figure something else out. You think you would be interested in something like that?"

"Ruth, you are a godsend, if you weren't married, I'd marry you in a heartbeat."

"Jim, you flatter me, but I think the twenty years I have on you, and the fact that Bill wouldn't go for it could cause problems. You're all caught up, so why don't you take the rest of the day off and do what you have to do and tomorrow, come in and we'll have your new laptop ready to go for you."

"Thank you, Ruth, you'll never know how much I appreciate this, I won't let you down."

I went back to my office and shut everything down and left. When I got home, Linda's car was there but she wasn't. I went into my room and fired up the computer to start my search about divorce. I did a lot of research and found I didn't even need a lawyer if everything was split evenly. Custody of the kids would be determined by a judge but that wouldn't be till closer to the end.

We might have to go to counseling, but that would be no problem, I felt I was on the morally higher ground and my change in work status would make me able to be a fulltime care giver. Everything I read, said don't move out of the house because it could come back to haunt you later. I started the action online and would let the chips fall where- ever after that.

The next big issue was money. I headed for the bank and took one third from the account and opened up a new one in just my name. Because Linda wasn't there I couldn't open up one in just her name but I could open a second one in both our names. After the three accounts were set up, I had my name taken off the original.

When I got back home again, her car was still in the garage, but I didn't see her anywhere. I still had things to do, so I didn't pay any attention to where or what she might be doing. I noticed the time and went out to my truck to go pick up the kids. As the garage door started to open I saw the flashy sports car pull into the driveway. Linda saw my face and I could see her say, 'Oh, no.'

You never know how pissed you can get until the snake decides to take a second bite. Linda started to get out just as I reached the end of the garage, neither one of them saw me pick up the two hammers. The first went flying straight into his windshield. With the second I smashed out his headlights and headed around for the driver's door. The fiberglass sides didn't hold up well as I was coming down towards the door.

Linda wasn't even all the way out the door when he slammed it in reverse to get out of the drive. The door slammed into her throwing her down and he almost drove over her. Once in the street, he slammed it into drive to get away, but not before the second hammer crunched into the rear of the car. He finally got control of it and zoomed off around the corner.

I looked at Linda lying on the ground and I could tell her leg was broken. I went out and picked up my hammer, walked back and picked up the second one and put them away. I went out and lifted her up and put her in my truck. As I drove her to the hospital I called her mom and asked her if she could pick up the kids.

"What's wrong, Jim?"

"Well, mom," and I told her the story.

"It looks like she has a broken leg and who knows what else. If you and dad can get the kids, I'll pick them up as soon as I can."

"Do you want us to come to the hospital?"

"Not yet, if they have to keep her I'll call and let you know. If the police show up, then who knows? I love you guys no matter what happens."

"We love you to, Jim."

At the hospital Linda was still in shock, so the only one that could say anything was me. They looked at me suspiciously, like I had done it, so I threw caution to the wind and told them how it went down. They viewed it as a crime either way and wanted to report it to the police.