February Sucks Balls: Ault Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they took my statement, they were indecisive about what to do. Asshole wasn't there to file charges against me, and if they filed charges, then the big hero would get in trouble for a hit and run, so they left it alone for the time being. I gave the hospital my insurance card and for all practical purposes it was filed as a home accident.

They wanted to keep her over night in case she had a concussion and gave me a dirty look when I told them they could keep her forever. I drove over to her parent's house and picked up my kids. I told them what room she was in and then took the kids to MacDonald's for dinner.

After I got the kids to bed, I went back to Facebook to log my journey to single hood. I wrote,

If the big football hero wasn't happy enough, today he decided to dip his wick again. I really don't know how much more I can take before I lose it.

Some would say that I had threatened him, but all I said was I couldn't take anymore. That wasn't a threat but a statement. It was looking like I would need to take the war to his turf otherwise he would never learn.

I got the kids up on Tuesday and when they asked when Mommy would be coming home I told them I wasn't sure, but probably soon. When I called to check on her, they said it wouldn't be until Wednesday around noon before she could get out.

When I got home with the kids, her parents were waiting for us. I invited them in and the kids headed for their rooms to change.

"Jim, she doesn't look good, what are you going to do?"

"Mom, my boss has changed my work status; I will be working remotely starting in three weeks. I have the next two off as vacation. I've been researching the divorce laws in our state and feel I can get custody of the kids as long as I give her liberal visitation rights.

"I moved all my stuff into the home office and she can stay as long as she wishes, but there will be rules on both of us. If she breaks a rule she'll be out the door, her little stunt yesterday won't be tolerated anymore. I split all our money three ways; she will have her own and will be expected to contribute to the house fund as long as she lives here. I can't think of anything else, I'm being fair to her, far more than I should."

"We agree son. For what it's worth, she said they didn't do anything yesterday."

"If you want to believe her that's fine, just know, I got home at 10:30 yesterday morning. I was on the computer until around noon when I went to the bank and then came back home. It was about three o'clock when I went out to get in my truck to go get the kids.

"I know you are smart enough to figure out that four and a half hours is more than enough time to do the dirty. Would you like to see the stains on her underwear for more proof? I brought them home from the hospital yesterday. She was only getting home in time to go pick up the kids, she didn't expect for me to be here. Do I need to say anymore?"

"No son, you've pretty well laid out you case. Take care."

They left and I got the kids some dinner, I geared myself for a long haul.

When I had gone in on Tuesday, Ruth had out done herself, she had a Surface Book 3 with a 15" Touchscreen. She also had a 24" extra monitor to go with it. I could work from anywhere in my house. I had thanked her again.

Wednesday, I took in a set of clothes for Linda to wear home, I took them up to her room and then went back down to sign her out. I was still surprised the cops had not come back to pick me up. When they wheeled her out to the curb, we still hadn't said anything to each other.

I got her home, up the stairs and into her bed, it would have been better to have her used my room downstairs but fuck her.

"I'll be up in a while with your lunch, if you need to go to the restroom, here is a bed pan I picked up for you and some wet wipes. They said you had bruised ribs to go with the broken leg. I charged up your cell phone and it is right there on your nightstand. I need to get back to work now."

"Jim, we need to talk."

"No Linda, we don't. Any talking should have happened before Friday night. There isn't anything you could say now to change my mind."

"Jim, nothing happened Monday."

"Just like nothing happened Friday night. Linda, have you ever seen a pair of panties under black light, if there's any semen it shows up. I have your panties in a baggie; I have already looked at them under a black light. Would you like me to send them into a lab for them to confirm it?"

"Look Jim, it was just a mistake; he called and said he wanted to talk about Friday. Things just got out of hand and it will never happen again."

"You haven't figured it out yet that I don't care anymore. You said that Friday was a one and done and now Monday. What happens the next time?"

"Then why did you overreact?"

"You just don't get it. First you disrespect me Friday night. Then you disrespected the family by letting that chicken shit bring you home and kiss you in front of your daughter and everyone else. Then Monday you went with him again, you could have just told him no over the phone. Right now, if he said jump you would. The funny thing is instead of protecting you he ran like the chicken shit he is.

"How long do you think you would have lain in the driveway if I hadn't taken you to the hospital? Linda, I have no more left in the tank for you. I will get you back to what ever the new normal will be, but if you plan on staying here you're going to have to keep paying your portion. You don't want to pay, and then we can either move you back to your parents or where ever else you want to go."

I went down and made her some soup, a sandwich and a glass of tea. I took it up to her, got her propped up and opened the curtains to let some light into the room.

"Linda, I need to tell you, I requested an STD test for you while you were there. The results will be mailed here in a little over a week. Until we have the results I would like you to not kiss the kids. I'll tell the kids it's because of your ribs."

I turned and started to leave, I could hear her sobs as I closed the door. As I walked away, I knew Mr. Marc LaValliere needed to pay one way or another. When I went to pick up the kids, I told them mom was home, but they needed to refrain for jumping on her until her ribs healed.

Back home I took them up to see her and saw that she had used her bed pan, so while they talked I cleaned it up. I took the food tray back down to the kitchen and got her a fresh tea and a bottle of water. I told the kids to come get me when they were ready for a snack and left the room.

Back in my room, I pulled up my Facebook page. I had a private message from a guy I had friended just the other day, it said,

He did the same thing to me, if you plan on doing something, can I help?

I sent back,

I'll keep you in mind.

As I sat there I went back over all that had happened. The one main thing I came up with was how easily the band leader conformed for what the asshole needed to pull off his little seduction. Was Chez Pierre his hunting ground? If so, how often did he use it? I sent another question to my new Facebook friend,

If you don't mind, can I ask how he did the same thing to you?

I left it vague on just what I wanted to know in case this was just someone looking for something to feel like they were part of the group. He responded faster than I thought he would.

I was out with my wife and a couple of friends. It was the Friday night after New Year's. My wife is good looking but not stunning. She was one of the better ones there that night though. She went to dance with him and never came back to the table. He dumped her back at our house Saturday afternoon.

When they left the club the others in our group were telling me how lucky I was that he picked my wife. Life at home hasn't been going so well since then.

I sent back,

Can I ask you where it happened?

Chez Pierre, he replied.

I wrote back, I'll get back to you if I come up with something.

So it looked like a pattern and hunting ground. I decided to check it out again this Friday. I looked at my watch and realized it was getting time to start dinner. I went back upstairs and found both kids lying on both sides of her sound asleep. It hurt so much to think about what she had done to our family.

The rest of the week was just a repeat of the day before. Thursday afternoon I gave Linda a sponge bath but I avoided her private parts. I'm sure she was feeling that with all the care I was giving her that maybe I could forgive her also. That was very doubtful.

Friday night I put the kids to bed, went in my room and changed into one of my suits and headed for Chez Pierre.

I paid the cover charge and went in. Noting the time, it was 9:30pm. He was at the same table as the last time I was here, holding court like he owned the place.

The band came back out to play and he stood, crossed the room with all eyes on him and approached a good-looking lady and pulled the same shit he had that night. He took her to the dance floor and it was like everyone else just gave way so they had it to themselves.

I watched the band leader and as I had thought when asshole nodded his head the next two songs were slow ones. There was the whisper in her ear, a nod to the band leader and off the floor when it ended. From where I sat, I could see both of them. He grabbed his coat and was out the backdoor; she grabbed her purse and headed for the restrooms, never to return. I got up, threw a twenty on the counter and left.

The weekend went well for me and the kids, we watched a lot of, and yeah you guessed it 'Frozen'. I checked on Linda about every four hours, never saying any more than I had to. I heard her phone ring every once in a while, but that was no longer my concern, that is until Sunday afternoon when Dee came knocking at the door.

"What do you want bitch?"

"Jim that is no way to talk to a friend, I came to see Linda."

"Well, slut, we have two problems. One, I told you I never wanted to see you again or I might hurt you. Two, Linda still can't get around and I'm not letting you in. Now scurry back under that rock you came out from under before I throw you off my property."

"Jim, you're going to have to forgive us sooner or later before this hate consumes you."

"You know, cunt, I never had this problem till you decided to sink my marriage, now get off my property." And I slammed the door in her face.

I went right up to Linda's room and said, "I don't care if you want to remain friends with those backstabbing fucks, but if you ever invite them over again it had better be to help you move, otherwise I will separate one of their heads from their body, I don't care which one."

Linda looked at me and said, "But, Jim, I'm lonely. I need another adult to talk to."

"Then call your mom and dad and have them come over and move you in with them. If they want to let the fucks come around, then that's their choice."

"Jim, why are you acting this way?"

"Linda, have you ever wondered what the statue of lady Justice represents?"

"To be honest with you, no."

"Well you should, maybe then you could understand."

"Why don't you just tell me, mister high and mighty?"

"Sure, pay close attention. First you have the blindfold on her face that represents that everyone is treated the same under the law, no matter what your status is. Next we will drop to the bottom of the statue; there you will find a snake below a book under her foot, that's to say that justice will be administered to evil as stated in the Constitution, the book she is standing on.

"Next up is her sword in her left hand, that represents punishment, it can be swift and final under the law. The last stop is the scales of evidence; the evidence must be weighed and balanced on its own merit. Linda, you and asshole tipped the scales; until they are rebalanced we can't go on.

"Before you say anything, yes I could go out and fuck some slut to try and get even, but that wouldn't work, you would need to feel the same pain I felt for that to happen, but you don't regret what happened even after he put you in the hospital."

"That was your fault, Jim, if you hadn't threatened him with a hammer it would never have happened."

"And if he had been man enough to keep his cock out of places where it shouldn't have been it wouldn't have happened. Linda, this whole fuck-up is yours and his fault, deal with it. I have divorce papers already drawn up and then you can go and do what ever you want, just not with the kids.

"You want to keep that bunch of cheap shit friends, fine, just never around here. The day will come when you're going to realize what you've done, but you'll find it's far too late. Tell your friends to never come to my house again."

Wednesday, she had been home a week, the letter came from the hospital, she had Gonorrhea. When I handed the letter to her she almost passed out. I called the doctor to find out what she had to do for treatment. She would have to take a single dose of 250mg of intramuscular ceftriaxone and 1g of oral azithromycin. They said I could pick it up at the pharmacy at the hospital because of her broken leg.

I loved all the points that the asshole was racking up. On Facebook, I messaged my new friend and told him they should go down and get tested, he sent back a thank you. Now I was more determined than ever to get even with that asshole.

Friday night I was back at the club, when he singled the sheep out from the flock I went out and got in my pick-up and drove around to the back of the club. There sitting right next to the door was a big caddie. I pulled down the alley and waited till he came out. A lady that looked like Dee appeared and he took off, with me right behind him.

I stayed back far enough and let a car or two get between us so he wouldn't know he was being followed. When he pulled into a driveway at an upper end house, I just kept on going. I spun around and when I got back next to it I wrote down the address. I drove home and hopped on the county registry and entered the numbers. It belonged to some charity organization, when I looked it up; he was listed as the CEO. Just like a scumbag, run everything through a charity so if something happened, his money couldn't be touched.

The weekend passed without any negative events and on Monday, after I dropped the kids off, I drove back over past assholes house. I parked on the street a few houses down where other cars were parked and walked back. To be on the safe side I walked up to the front door to see what kind of security he had.

Why is it people of affluence who live in upscale areas don't feel the need for security. I knocked and no one came to the door. I walked around back and checked it out. I calculated how far it would be from his sliding glass backdoor to the front. I found where his power box was and then went back to my truck and started for home.

As I was driving home I was passing a CO-OP store. A sudden idea hit my brain. I pulled in and went to the area that sold electric fence parts. When all was said and done, I spent $600.00. I bought everything I would need to wire his front and sliding glass door from the street, then a stop at Harbor Freight for a bull horn and a super bright flashlight and I was set. Everything now depended on Friday night.

As the week progressed, Linda seemed to be falling farther into depression. The price you pay when you want to play. I never stopped my vigil of taking care of her, I just didn't go out of my way to talk to her, I only answered her questions when asked or when I would ask her what she wanted to eat. I had called her boss the Tuesday after the accident (I soft soaped the reason) and had given her an update when I brought her home, she had six weeks of sick leave but she was going to be out for eight, she would have to take those as unpaid, or as vacation but they would at least save her job for that long.

Friday finally arrived. I had everything in the back seat of my truck when I left the house around nine. I didn't need to go inside this time; I just had to wait out back. While I was sitting there I thought back to the last few Fridays. LaValliere seemed to strike about the same time, when the band came back at 10. The dances lasted about a half hour and then they would be gone, so predictable.

Like clockwork, out he came at 10:30 and her right after. It was hard to see that far in the dark but somehow she looked familiar. Twenty-minute drive to his house, parked outside on the driveway and in through the front door, all too easy.

While I sat in my truck, a light went on in the front bedroom, now I knew where he did his deed. I changed into my black shirt and pants and pulled the full-face balaclava over my head. The curtains were open so anybody walking up could see right in, and I did with my Nikon camera with night flash and high-speed film. I got plenty of pictures of him with his lady.

The light went off at about 12:30 so I waited till one to start my attack. I put a tarp over the back of my truck so the back-up lights wouldn't be seen when I backed a short way into his driveway. His grass was soft as I hoped it would be and wet making it easier to sink the piece of rebar. I rolled out the 16-gauge wire as far as his front door and cut it, then wrapped it around the doorknob. Back at the truck I wired it to the Datamars 2 joule energizer.

I ran a second wire to the back door and wired it up. Taking the ground leads, I hooked them to the rebar and the battery. I went back around and threw the main breaker switch putting the house in total darkness. Back at the truck I grabbed the bull horn and my 100,000 lumen flashlight and stood about 15 feet away from the window.

At exactly two, I turned on the flashlight pointing at the window and said into the bull horn, "Come out you son of bitch, get my wife out here right now. I'm going to cut your cock off and shove it down your throat. I'm going to kick the shit out of you so people will see that's all you are really made of."

Yeah, it was all BS, it wasn't my wife in there, it was the police chief's wife. They both woke disoriented and to get away from the light they stumbled out towards the front. I could hear them smacking into walls as they couldn't turn on any lights because they had no power. One of them, I assume (bad word) LaValliere grabbed the front door handle and let out a scream as he got shocked.

I heard another scream, I guess from the back door, then a loud shattering sound. I ran back to the truck and tossed the bull horn and flashlight in the bed. I disconnected the battery and pulled the wire and rebar, then tossed them in also. I grabbed my taser and headed around the back to throw the breaker back on.

When I got there LaValliere was naked and lying on the grass holding his leg, the lady was naked and lying motionless on the patio all cut up. I walked over to LaValliere and said, "You really are a pathetic fuck up aren't you." Lying in the wet grass nude I stuck the taser to his balls and held the trigger for all it was worth.

With all my stuff loaded in the truck I headed back towards home, but not before calling 911 from a throw away phone, reporting a disturbance at the home of Marc LaValliere, local hero.

The news Saturday morning was all abuzz about the accident at Marc LaValliere's house. The paramedics had found both him and a lady friend in the back yard. The investigation showed that for some reason Mr. LaValliere, instead of using a chair, had thrown his lady friend through the glass door to get out and then cut the tendon in his leg on the glass as he tried to go through the opening. Both were in the hospital at this time.