February Sucks Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our state there was no alienation of affection actions that could be taken so a local lawyer (buzzards) decided to file a class action lawsuit against Marc LaValliere and his charity for failure to treat someone's wife right. Yeah, I know, there is no such action, until now. Over two hundred husbands joined in on it. No I didn't, I didn't need anyone asking me questions.

When it went before the judge, he awarded each party $100,000.00 each plus the lawyer's fee of. Marc LaValliere's charity went broke; all his personal possessions had to be sold, leaving him with about $10,000.00 to show for all his work. Seeing as he couldn't play ball anymore (in more ways than one), he packed up what little he had left and rode the Greyhound back to his hometown and his parents' basement.

I couldn't very well add insult to injury, so I never filed the divorce papers. I contacted Linda's parents to see if the three of them were up to watching the kids Friday night, when they asked why, I just said I had a date. When I dropped them off, I was dressed to the nines and I could see the fear in Linda's eyes.

When I got back to their house on Saturday I still had on my suit, looked like I had been rode hard and put away wet. I walked up to Linda, took her hand and stared into her eyes and said, "The scales are now balanced, are you ready to come home?"

She looked at me and her eyes got big and said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes my love, if you're ready."

We went home that afternoon as a family for the first time in six months. As I was still working from home, Linda and I had plenty of time to get everything back on track. No, we didn't renew our friendship with the group, that bridge was burnt. Linda had learned her lessen the hard way. The embarrassment from Facebook, the loss of her job, and a case of Gonorrhea would suffice. To keep her in line I put the letter from the lab showing she had an STD in a frame and hung it above our bed.

When I look back on the last year, my biggest regret is not having acted faster that night. I should have just grabbed her hand and said no to him. I should have slapped Dee and Jane's hands away and gone and taken her off the dance floor. I should have gone looking for her that night and lit up his house and burned him then.

What I did get though was the fun of destroying the asshole's life in the end.

If you are still wondering, who was my date that night; well I didn't really go out. My Facebook friend gave me the name and number for a very high-end call girl. When I told her what I wanted to do she agreed to do it for free. She met me Saturday morning in the parking lot of WalMart and rubbed all over me so her perfume smell would be on me. Planted a kiss on my neck and pressed my collar to it so I would have the mark.

When she was done, she looked me in the eye and said, "I wish I could find someone like you, I would give up everything for that." She kissed me on the lips which caused me to cum in my pants (hey it had been a while) and asked me never to lose her number. Jasmine will be in my memories and a secret till the end of my days.