All Comments on 'February Sucks Balls'

by dragonmann72

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

How does anybody write a story in this good up until page 3 and then fuckup the ending this badly?

This could have been the best of the lot But the ending is awful andc makes no sense. Even when Linda is home from the hospital with a broken leg because her football boyfriend ran over her leg she STILL soesn't think that what she has done is wrong.

Her husband that she humiliated and disrespected and crushed is taking care of her while she is thinking about her football boyfriend.

Then she gets the letter From that department health telling her she has gonorrhea. That's not enough.

Having the wife slide into depression is meaningless. We still do not know if the wife had a moment when she realized what she had done when she realized how much trouble she was in .

And having a mental breakdown again that's just a Dodge. We still do not know if the wife figured out what she did was wrong. She certainly never apologizes in the story at any time.

tangoperutangoperuover 3 years ago
So it was RAAC...

Sorry but the reconciliation was illogical. It went against everything we saw of the husband's character. Also, she never asked for forgiveness, she never showed regret for the deed, only for the results. And the depression came because she knew she didn't have a future with the asshole, not because she regretted what she did to her husband.

The ending was too hurried and it seems you ran out of gas or wanted to finish the story right before a deadline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why reconcile

why take her back, doesn't make much sense or really fit the story

tizwickytizwickyover 3 years ago

A much better ending 5 stars!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Still just a cuck in the end.

Hopefully his daughters husband will cut her loose and he has just taught the future cunt to be that cheating has no consequces for whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well

The story was good until the end destroyed it. The author spends three pages describing how a horrible, lying, cheating skank his wife is and how he has no feelings for her. The wife is dismissive of her husband feelings, that he should get over it, because she and the scumbag 'made wonderful love.' MC says she tried to commit suicide, because a future life with football player is not going to happen after he loses his career, testicles and is up on attempted murder charges. But he's going to take her back because he doesn't want 'add insult on top of injury?' Really?

Yep nothing says a woman is keeper like taking her back because it would be an insult to her. So he believes his faking of having relations with another woman is balancing the scales of the wife actually screwing around? Sorry, that dog don't hunt. And why the hell would MC need a high priced call girl just to rub her perfumed body and leave a lipstick stain on his collar? Any woman could do that.

Why 26thNC favorite this story is beyond me. I like his comments, but some of his favorite stories are head scratchers.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Linda cuckolds him twice and he still takes the slut back again?!

Why do all these alternate endings finish with a reconciliation? After the appalling way she humiliated her husband in front of all their friends, no man with any kind of self-respect would forgive Linda!

This situation is begging for an extreme BtB ending. Please... no more cum-slurping cuckold versions.

Gen_ChubbsGen_Chubbsover 3 years ago
Didn’t care for this version

It’s still unclear if the wife is remorseful. The balance of power just isn’t there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This Had To Be The Stupidest Story Ever

I won't go into the many many many many many ways this story was stupid, but will give just one example. Why would you pay for a "very high-end call girl" if you just wanted to get some lipstick marks and perfume on you? He could have borrowed some perfume from his sister or any female he knew (to save some money from buying one), rubbed it on a homeless woman with decent lips, put some lipstick on her, and have her rub herself and kiss him all over. Two-dollars should have done the trick.

Shit he could have gone to a strip joint and got all that done for $20, and got to see some naked girls. They wear the sluttiest perfume already.

Stupid story and characters that talk like white trash trailer retards. The 1* I'm giving it is overly generous, but the least I could score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No wonder

The Husband is a big p#**%.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Very good but as much as I don't mind reconciliation in the right circumstances I don't see how she could ever be trusted again. Deducted one point because of that but still a very good read.

TwentytwentyTwentytwentyover 3 years ago
Seriously?

This has the potential and set up to be a great story, but after the disrespect, humiliation and cruelty and really can’t see any way to save this marriage

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

I loved it till he took her back. But that is your story. Still up till that point loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap

Sorry.Not one bit is remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unrealistic

Unbelievable that a weak unrealistic story inspired others to make it even worse!

R.SEME

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure...

...I would have taken her back. She never expressed remorse, never apologized or atoned for her transgressions. The rapprochement if you will seemed sudden. Yes, the scumbag, now without balls was neutered, but who says she wouldn't do it again?

Work on typos and paragraph structure, many broken ones. Interesting take and thanks for writing!

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

dragonmann72

This was a most worthy addition to the February Sucks saga. I was particularly pleased that in your tale you gave the wronged hubby some cajones and brought vengence down on the evil pussyhound. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 stars

Only original piece in this story is the revenge on asshole. The rest was pieces of all the other versions pour into a pot and stirred and served to us as something new. Too bad it still left the same bad taste in our mouths.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

I liked some of the thoughts but there was too much that just did not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How many versions of this stupid story and no one’s got it right yet?

Maybe the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The entire problem with the first story is not really with the one time slip/celebrity free pass. The problem is HOW it went about. She didn't hide it and as such purposefully emasculated and devestated her husband in public on what was supposed to be a special evening for them as a married couple. That can only happen if the wife is so self absorbed and narcissistic that she cannot possibly empathize with, quite frankly, anyone OR she doesn't respect her husband as an equal partner in their marriage. She either can't possibly see the harm in what she did or she just expects him to let her have her way (because SHE has more power in the relationship).

Either way, why would you EVER want that in your life? No amount of lessons, elaborate schemes or revenge even remotely resolve the problems. I would add the so called friends clearly do not respect the husband at all.

Divorce. It sucks. It isn't a happy ending. It IS realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In real life?

So many follow up endings. I must admit, the root story was a little unique, no wonder so many authors jumped on it. But I was waiting for a scenario, where the husband could give a shit about his own well being and went after the SOB mano a mano. Let the chips fall where they may. A average everyday many vs a roided out jock. If it were me, he would have to leave me near death because that is the only way I would stop fighting. The bitch gets kicked to the curb anyway, but the show down was for the mental health of the husband, she mattered not the minute she jumped into his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

It felt so good to rate this slop with a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just as bad as the original

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better but you still screwed up

Never, never NEVER take the slut back

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 3 years ago
Nice try but...

... your ending has absolutely no relevance to your story.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
SO MUCH BETTER

THAN THE ORIGINAL GARBAGE! George take notes!

jaythemanjaythemanover 3 years ago
Another

I did enjoy the revenge on the football player. But this version falls short because the wife never apologizes or realizes the pain she caused. Without that, the reconciliation seemed fake.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
Wowza

I haven't seen this many adaptations of a cheating wives story since that one about a guy whose wife leaves him to go on vacation for a month and takes their kids with her to teach him a lesson, or that other one where a wife gives her hubby an ultimatum to either get divorced and ruined or allow her relationship with her rich lawyer lover she's been dating for over a year.

To date I'd have to say that this one is the best version yet. They all seem to end in reconciliation which isn't my preference for a cheating wives tale, unless there is severe remorse for said cheating. She only felt remorse here cuz her imagined prospects with the jerk had fizzled out after his "unfortunate accident". Honestly it read as if she had planned on using Marc as a back up if Jim didn't "get over it" and vice versa, or possibly just having them both... why does this character deserve a happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still a cuck

She went out and fucked twice by this guy and the husband just got perfume rubbed on him ang you think this "balanced the scales?" Then he takes her back!! Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. It's just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What??

I can't believe how a story is likeable for 3 pages and goes sour during the last half page. It's like building something with your hands and destroying it with your butt. I just don't get it.

Washing her when she's broken her leg after what she's done? Really? Cleaning her bed pan? Hanging the Gonnorhea certificate in the bedroom??

Honey, I've done something foolish. I spent 1 hour of my life feeding nonsense to my brain.....

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Not an improvement

This does not improve or add anything to the original story. All we have is some unrealistic revenges and then an unexplained reconciliation that makes no sense. Further, Linda's portrayal is almost bizzarre, and inconsistent. She is supposed to be a loving mother and and wife, but there is nothing about her words or actions that suggest any love for children or husband.

Not worth reading really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I couldn't believe it

When she remained home, I was shocked. Thought she would be at her parents house. When she kept disappearing I was waiting for the husband to find out she was being Mark. Never happened. Then when she got caught again and busted her leg he doesn't call 911 he drives her and stays with her. He nurse maids her to good health? He should have had her parents take her in and care for her while the divorce continues.

The the RAAC ending. She cheated more than once, got a STD, blamed him for the broken leg, defended the jock over and over, still feels what she did was not wrong, and he takes her back! Forget the lack of trust crap. Just for what she had done was worth the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was the worst of the alternate versions

Even though Linda had the same name as the wife in the original, she might as well be a different character. In the original she resists subsequent advances from Marc and certainly wouldn't bring home a cream pie. If you're going to dramatically change a character from someone else's story, why do an alternate version at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please do us a favor

Don't try to write again !

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Totally not believable.

Plus, you need to replace those 3 editors. There were so many mistakes it wasn't even funny.

So, you repeat many things two or three times On Facebook, telling relatives, her Boss etc (Boring) Then you play the role of a pathetic, weak, cuckold and try to make yourself the biggest martyr that's ever lived.

All your actions are not logical. The legal aspects of Banking and accounts plus legal medical privacy requirements are all ignored. Suddenly you turn into a DIY electrical handyman with a James Bond fetish! The legal actions are rubbish.

Finally, you take her back! Really? Just so ridiculous.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Your story is not too bad but the ending is totally unsatisfactory. You do not address the total disrespect and humiliation Linda caused to her husband and family. The answer was divorce.

There is no way around it. Although the revenge on the footballer is satisfactory

However, Hooked1957s ending is still the one to beat.

So far none of the sequels are better than his.

I think most of the readers would agree with me I’m sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The RAAC ending was about as forced an ending as I’ve ever read in a LW story. It was a decent, albeit way over the top, story to that point, but taking her back was just completely out of line with everything the MC had been portrayed as to that point.

JackallsJackallsover 3 years ago
Quite

A nice read.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I liked the way you kept the husband in check. He did love her stupid ass and showed compassion. Channeling his anger was genius.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Was going pretty good until it got over the top weird at the end and then RAAC'd at the final curtain.

Too bad. It was somewhat solid before jumping the shark.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years agoAuthor

I really dislike committing on my own story because it sounds like you are whining. I tried to stay true to the feel Of GA's story thus the RAAC. What a lot of readers don't seam to get was it's not always the spouse (male or female) that was truly at fault. Yes she was guilty of disrespect, yes she was guilty of sleeping with the jerk and yes just like all of us at the time the sex seamed the greatest.

Let me ask you though, a broken leg, bruised ribs, being shunned, going crazy enough to try to commit suicide and having to move back in with mommy and daddy bad enough? How about we add in the fact that Mr. Football had lied to her to get her to do the things she did? If it was you and you saw the news report about what happened to Mr. Hero would you not be a little scared of what hubby might do to you if you strayed again?

Now about the escort, reread it, she didn't charge him.

Now you may continue the crucifixion.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
I thought she was “sliding into depression” BECAUSE she was remorseful.

Then you proved me wrong. She was not remorseful, but was still pining away for her football hero. She only first shows any degree of true remorse for what she did (vs remorse for all the fallout afterwards) when he played the trick with the escort. And you never developed upon that. Just, “See? That’s how bad I felt. Now come home.”

I wouldn’t think she still really got how disrespectful AND humiliating her actions were. When he went on his “date” they were effectively (if not legally) separated for a few months. So going out? Meh. She should have expected it at some point. When she left with scumbag, it was in front of friends, at a preplanned celebration, and after having been “worked up” throughout the evening. Then... BAMM!!! He’s kicked in the balls.

No. RAAC is ok, but she needs to be truly remorseful and realize exactly what she has done — so she doesn’t do it again. And psychologically punishing her wouldn’t be out of the question.

Also, what was with figuring out the band leader was part of the whole spiel? You put a lot of effort in describing that. I figure the club should have been part of the class action suit. Sure, you’d get nowhere monetarily, but you’d cost them money and probably put them out of business. They, at least the bandleader, was part of the problem.

Me? After she broke her leg I’d have called 911 and let an ambulance take her to the hospital. Then never visited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You changed the whole feel

When you had the wife take a second opportunity with Marc you fundamentally changed the story. It was no longer about what she thought was a one time opportunity. She was a full on slut now. Beyond reconciliation at that point.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I prefer the redux that had the husband claiming Linda at as swipes house, but this was pretty good as well. I frequent the LW and always caution commenters on the role having kids in the equation factors into BTB vs RAAC. That said, in this case the best solution would have been divorce, especially after she attempted suicide with kids in the house. He would have won custody, but it was your story. Well written!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Would not have taken her back

I usually agree with RAAC when there are little kids but she went to the well a second time and that was unforgiveable. She certainly suffered and could have learned from that for her next husband. I love the punishment the scumbag hero got.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Nope, that second fuck (and her blatantly lying to get out of it) sealed her fait. He should have taken her from the hospital to her parents home for the nursing. He had two kids to care for and a new lifestyle to perfect not be burden in being a nursemaid to a slut.

/

RACC may have been doable until the Monday fuck and her egregious lie. Linda willfully killed all the trust that could be rekindled doing that second coitus. He could now NEVER trust her again - time to cut her loose. And with the STD notification I'm sure the Courts would side with the husband full custody, at least he is a good influence to the kids on a morality. But putting the STD Letter above their bed - nice gesture but not practical as in a very short while his daughter would see/read it forever being a remembrance of that painful time to their family.

/

Marc, the bull, earned every bit of his pain for the +200 marriages/families he damaged. The police chief did not take him or his wife to task after the fact??? Cutting all friendship from the other Friday night couples was a must but Dee and Janet deserved more pain in goading Linda into it; what did these wives actions say about their cuck husbands???

/

3* at best, Hooyah, but no salutes, NO RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

Because he took the 2 times un repentant slut back.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 3 years ago

Very good this is one of my favorite of the after story's . But as my hubby said I wouldn't have been able to leave the table it would have ended right there for old Marc. Don't believe in raac at all . Thank you for your time and story.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Response to dragonmann72 comment 10/01/20

I appreciate very much that you posted an explanation of the creative process.

I posted a negative comment, as have others, but it should not be viewed as a "crucifiction." We appreciate that you write for us, but, unlike the etiquette that precludes criticism of any other gifts, here on LW we are really invited to express our views of your offering, whether positive or negative.

Your comment focused on critics who would have preferred a BTB ending. My concern is not in whether the end is a RAAC or BTB, but whether the steps to the process have been thought through. As I noted, I thought that the wife's thought process was inconsistent, in that there was nothing in the story that at all suggested that the wife was anything other than a bitch who did not deserve a RAAC. One night was bad enough, but then to go out on another date? What was/is it about the wife that justified a reconciliation? That was entirely missing. Why did she attempt to take her life, with her kids at home apparently? The ending with the escort did not seem to add anything that is helpful to understanding the spousal relationship.

I hope that you take these comments as being constructive, and recall the old adage that indifference is the opposite of both hate and love.

Finally, you should reread your writing, because there are terrible mistakes. For example, you said "reframe" when you meant "refrain." ERven in your comment you twice used the word "seamed," when you meant "seemed."

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

The final page ruined what was a good followup to the original - the RAAC just doesn't work in this case.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

Your number will take a huge hit because of the violent nature of the story but I loved it. I find the morality of people here to jerk off to stories hilarious . Keep up the great work.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

There were a couple parts of the story that made no sense. 1. When asshole drove away and ran over Linda. The hospital wanted to call the police until they found out who was involved. Hit and run was mentioned. So why did the main character call the police himself? Public disgrace for a couple reasons. How he was screwing the wife again and then the hit and run.

2. when the class action suit was named, the guy did not want to participate because he did not want questions? Hell, it was all over Facebook and he already blogged about it. He was not rich so why not collect some blood money? for the kids if he did not want it.

Otherwise a decent rewrite. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another RAAC

This one had potential, but in the end the character is written as cucking out. The wife was written as such an entitled cunt that no normal man would take her back, especially after the second time. The revenge on Marc is implausible at best. I will say that for a while at the beginning it looked promising. Surely it is that hard to modify the original to actually do justice by divorcing her and keeping the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a piece of shit story. Each one of these is bad, but this just sucks balls. Glad you got your ‘man’ card back by sneaking around and being a pussy. If you felt he needed to be taught something, man up and take responsibility for it. What a loser.

RKreaderRKreaderover 3 years ago
Really, baklava?

So he put a yummy Greek dessert on his head, with sugar syrup dripping down?

A balaclava would have hid his face better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome, for the most part

I liked YOUR version the most, however, the most realistic version in MHO, was HDK's. The only area where you could have improved it was in terms of him dumping the woman who had NO regard for her family or HIM letting the hero then hook up with the hooker with a "heart of gold".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bull

Shit! CUCK CUCK CUCK!!!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very good story, but I have a few issues with it especially the ending. First - The One and Done rule should not be applied if it was rape ( i.e coercion/blackmail or drugs). In Linda's case not only was she willing, but she did it 2 times. IF she had shown remorse after the first time, there might be a chance at reconciliation with counseling, but she did it a 2nd time. Sorry, but in this case it should have gone to a divorce since she showed no remorse. I'd have thrown her out of the house and let her parents deal with her. I'd also update my Facebook page that I was seeking a divorce and would become a single dad, and that my unfaithful wife received 2 presents from her lover - a broken leg when he almost ran over her because he was afraid of facing her understandably irate husband, and an STD. Does Linda have any family besides her parents (any siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins)? If so, I wonder what the family would say - "Pick yourself up. You have a lot of life to live. You're kids need you. Congratulations, was it worth it? You had a good marriage, a great husband, and a good life - look at what you have now...Are you happy now?"

There should NOT have been any reconciliation in this story. I can even see her parents disinheriting her, and helping their grandkids. Other than her kids needing her (unfortunate, but true) no reason for her to live - she could attempt suicide again, but that could mess the kids up even more. His best option would be to get rid of her, and find someone that not only loves and wants him, but can replace her as mommy.

It was a 5 until you messed up the ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Awe hell

You were doing so well and then just snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
One time fantasy...not

Interesting take, but the second sexting eliminated the entire context of the original and other sequels/alternatives. The lack of remorse across all of them makes RAAC a stretch, but after twice? And what changed that made him change his mind to dump her? He got none of the financial gain, didn't do the escort, and just took her back? After four pages of consistent "dump pending" that reversal is odd.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Well written

Story had some decent moments in it, but still didn't heal any wounds.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
One flaw.

Yes, you changed the story, but that's okay. What I don't believe is that she could have a conversion after learning that her lover was a snake and be grateful to have her husband back. I can't really believe he would take her back so easily. I understand the persistence of his commitment, but her betrayal was doubled and we never saw any regret or guilt over it. That's a big reversal that comes very quietly and without explanation.

One more thing: "I changed into my black shirt and pants and pulled the full face baklava over my head." No, I seriously doubt it! Baklava is way too sticky for that. :)

HighpikeHighpikeover 3 years ago
Enjoying

All the variations n the original immensely. GA, you certainly set the ball rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You took a 1%-er story and managed to turn it into something with no depth, nothing of interest.

That's quite a feat.

Boring, boring, boring story.

HighpikeHighpikeover 3 years ago
PS

Some retribution on the club is called for

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

To cut and dried no twists or turns. More like a Hallmark movie script. Tedious really. Try again.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 3 years ago

Silly...just middle school fantasy revenge silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was good untill

You went full cuck . Never go full cuck . I deem this story for its ending 5 full condoms to chew on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More weak pussies write on this site than anywhere else.

Nurse maid to the slut that humiliated him in front of God and Country? The bitch did it twice totally ignoring the long term relationship. Aren't there any men left anymore that can write the way this whole thing would really happen? Cumm suckin wimps and cucks! Cudos to GA for starting something that begs for a realistic ending, now will someone get it right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

You took a perfectly good story and turned it into just another pathetic RAAC tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story can only have one ending

This story still sucks. You went to a lot of trouble to rewrite it but you didn't make it any better. Once she went home with the asshole and didn't come home until the next day this marriage was over. But I got to say what real wife and mother would be this stupid? Finally please stop trying to justify her actions based on a once in a lifetime event?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined by the ending

He stays married to the whore? Why? Leaving the STD notification not only embarrasses his wife but it's a constant reminder of her actions. And he has to live with that everyday? That's just nuts. What about the kids? They know what's happening and her staying in a mental ward for months is a no-go. They just don't keep people that long. One look at the streets in this nation will tell you that. And nobody going thru a modern sliding glass door gets more than a few nicks and cuts as they are all made from safety glass - lots of little pieces. To me this story was a waste of time. Staying with the slut after her actions and the STD is simply an unbelievable ending. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

FFS! This was ticking along nicely and then the husband showed deep down he was a cuck. MAYBE, maybe after the one night, maybe is she had been intensely regretful, maybe if she had not got depressed while pining for asshole, maybe if she put her kids (okay let's forget that Friday) before asshole and had not tried to top herself when she realised she had no future with him. Maybe there may have been a chance at reconciliation.

But beyond the disrespect of the night, there was a 2nd bite at the cherry and her obvious preference to be with asshole.

That killed what had been a decent take.

Personally I would have struggled to do more than give her the phone to call 911 herself, let alone nurse her. Apart from anything else I would still be to angry about what she had done.

I'm surprised he didn't get prosecuted for his attack and threatening behaviour. That's what a character like asshole would have done and had it spun how he was only helping Linda out.

Technical issues

At the start he was married to Jane...

A number of character returns in the middle of sentences. Don't know if that's you or lit.

A number of typos, spellings and repeated phrases.

Some things like the bit about being put away wet felt like they had been shoehorned in without any added value. Not even making sense where they are.

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
The bandleader deserved something too

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One and done? She did two and who knows, maybe more

He caught her twice. The second when she knew divorce was a real possibility. I don't see him taking her back or his one-time as payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same Old Song and Dance

Second verse same as the first.

People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. That’s it. That’s the simple answer to the painful question of WHY.

Linda's just another entitled woman who never at any point of this story or the original version or the subsequent versions showed any once of remorse for any of her sexual escapades with the famous football star.

She never shows remorse because she still feels entitled. True remorse is a deep awareness that infidelity broke a sacred trust, and you are not owed reconciliation. Real remorse understands that repairing a relationship after infidelity is a long haul with dubious prospects. Real remorse wears the shame. Real remorse takes responsibility for the fallout. Real remorse is okay if you tell people, because you need the support.Real remorse puts its money where its mouth is with a post-nup with an infidelity clause.

Linda never did anything to demonstrate real remorse for her actions and as such doesn't deserve reconciliation.

Despite all his revenge antics, the husband is still being a chump offering her a reconcilation.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Another version that didn’t improve the story. I guess I just don’t believe in him staying with her when she shows zero remorse.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 3 years ago

You were going well until the end where the protagonist jumped a giant shark and used a reverse slut ray on his wife and fucking daisies started sprouting all over the place. I gave you four stars regardless although I damn near went to 3 BUT... I didn't want to be one of those people who penalize you for not writing their story for them.

MFH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The BTB is strong and well done, the RAAC was not expected

Good improvement on the story.

Apparently the door handles were wired as part of a circuit, but how they were forced out a glass door mystified me.

The reconciliation aspect had a strangeness to it, no reason was given. Perhaps for the children.

Overall very well done. More!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Hope this is the last variation of the February Sucks debacle!

4

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

GA has certainly inspired a lot of sequels to his original story. I like this one because serious damage is finally done to the asshole Marc. Losing his football career, and money, puts him back in the real world. The damage to his name and reputation destroy him. Linda had some bad times after her cheating, and I don’t mind a reconciliation with remorse. I’m not sure she ever actually showed remorse. Shame is not remorse. I really liked your story, even with the RAAC.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

It's amazing that you totally destroyed a very good story with a few idiotic decisions. First you build up an excellent "exit story" and then suddenly you let him become a cuckold. You rarely experience anything more stupid! What a shame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never a RAAC

This story should never end in a RAAC. Her betrayal and public humiliation of him was just too great to allow it - in real life or fiction. Hoping someone will do a sequel with an overly vicious BTB ending. And I usually don’t mind a RAAC if the set up makes it possible. This story doesn’t.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago

Good start but, the ending seems to be disconnected from the rest of the story. I think her second bite of the cherry as you put it was way over the top as far as a possible reconciliation. In all of the versions two things stand out; 1) no wife that loved her husband would do that and 2) the wife never felt that what she did with the asshole was wrong. I don't see any version being able to correct the first unless you find something like a secret drugging going on perhaps with the help from slut Dee. If somebody can realistically pull that off then perhaps you can address my second point. Good try and for sure you can write better than I can so thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
February sucks

I hope if anyone else decides to revive this great story ,i hope it pertains to dee receiving a headbutt resulting in broken nose and two black eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nope. Not written nearly as well as the others, but you don't have Randi's clique doing the proofreading and editing the way Anderson did for her abortion of a story.

There's no way, in reality, to save this marriage. I can't see a RAAC happening. Who wants to be married to a monster capable of such cruelty and indifference? It can't be fixed, there's nothing she can do to make it better. That monster still lies within her, waiting for yet another chance to rear it's ugly head. It's been hidden until now, but now that you know, you cut her loose and get away.

Anderson wants us to believe ALL women are capable of it, but that's nonsense. I obviously hold women in higher esteem than she does.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

good till the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jesus, this was absolutely ridiculous. This made the original version look like Tolstoy.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

Why? You brought nothing to the Table! This was trash, nothing about this story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This really

Could have been good but the ending really sucked in that she never admitted she was wrong and said she was sorry. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was going to give 5 stars

until the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All the stories are missing.....

Linda doesn’t suffer enough, I can feel the hatred and anger and pain but Linda doesn’t suffer enough and her friends don’t either.

Good changes in the original story

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

This is by far the WORST of them all. Sorry this wasn’t a story, it was just a group of words. lol

You can’t borrow from George’s story then other people’s stories then piece yours together to make a btb AND a RAAC. If he was THAT pissed, he would have kicked her out, end of story. No taking care of her at any point. You forced me to give a 1* which I reserve only for cuckold stories that’s how disappointed I was with that ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You had me fooled !!!

I was enjoying this .

Finally , a version of a pretty plot that I felt was going to end well .

And then you ruined it . Why ?

When Linda was discharged from hospital , he should have dropped her off at her mum and dads and had done with it .

She feels suicidal because her life has fallen apart ..... and he should care because ?

Their former friends still managed to escape any criticism or pain of any kind .

And after discovering the club, and band leader in particular , were compliant in this 'heros' activities ..... nothing . Surely worth a juicy little write up in the local paper .

I really thought we were going to have the proper ending this time ..... ended up as bad as the others .

2 * for effort ...... it was looking like a 5 right up to the end .

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

The ended up as trash. Time to give this story up.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Nice story

Nice story until the end. Like many other readers, I see no realistic reconciliation possible after Linda openly humiliated him, and fucked Marc LaValliere not once but twice. How can he make love to her without knowing if she is thinking of Marc or him while she comes? The cuckolded husband risked his freedom for revenge and justice, but takes her back AFTER she finally realizes she wasn't special to Marc LaValliere, but just another Friday night conquest. While Marc risked nothing, she risked her marriage, humiliated and disrespected her husband, and broke her wedding vows for a roll in the hay with a football star. In my personal opinion, no kids are worth living in humiliation and disrespect in a marriage. Their marriage is broken. It needs to be buried before the carcass begins to stink.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 3 years ago

Like them. Hate them. A series of well done variations on a great story is a great way to explore a theme. Thanks all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Decent attempt at polishing this turd

But why he reconciled I don't understand. The football asshole never made a promise to him, it was the wife who was the betrayer multiple times.

"February sucks less."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"have you ever scene"

I'm sure you meant "seen", but that was just one of many, many errors in nearly every paragraph. Write what pleases you, but please find a proofreader!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous