All Comments on 'February sucks - BTB - Epilogue'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago

ENOUGH already!!! FEBRUARY truly does fucking suck with all you so called writers who keep flogging a dead horse!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Very good. Thank you for cleaning almost all the loose ends. You did miss the thread of their families ( i.e. His and Linda's parents, and any of their siblings). Both of them are going to be scared for life due to her actions. He will need to get over his anger, disappointment and trust issues. She'll have a harder time because she caused it. I still think there should be a scene where Linda's family ( parents or siblings) rip her a new a-hole, and basically call her a worthless, stupid cheating slut and/or slap her face. That is the part that may drive someone over the edge - she's at the lowest point she could reach, and when she goes to her safe place she's rejected because what she did is completely unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, those children are gonna be screwed up as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very unexpected premise of the ending of the original story. I couldn't even think of such a plot development. It's just that Linda is burned to the ground. A real BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So everyone and everything gets blown up because she can't keep her legs together. And he's such an asshole that he moves away and leaves his innocent kids behind. Not a likeable person in this sorry story. Couldn't like it if you covered the pages in syrup. Really pathetic and badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a joke. A RAAC in everything but getting back together.

If you're going to break up with a cheating bitch, then fucking DO IT!

Ten years of post fuckery bullshit, and neither one has anything to show for it.

The man would've been better of if he'd blown hs fucking head all over the bedroom wall.

At least everyone else would have had closure.

Fucking wimp.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

The ending was pretty depressing.

Staying with Linda "for the sake of the kids" was a terrible idea. She was a constant reminder of her betrayal, and he wasted a decade with his life in limbo.

-

The right way to handle it would have been to divorce her immediately, then use all his anger towards her as motivation to work hard in his career and at the gym. As he became much more successful, start dating women half Linda's age, then eventually remarry and start a new family. In the original story, Linda wasn't even that good looking... maybe a 6/10, going up to an 8 when dressed up. She'd be easy to replace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I knew in my heart that finding another woman like Linda was not going to happen". Wait, what? Why would he want to find another woman like Linda? If all he aspires to ls tying himself to a treacherous piece of trash he may as well hold on to the one he already has.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

It was a good after-thought story.

Really related to the GA' s original but not an addendum nor a sequel.

Like I said, a good after-thought story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2* - this story is way overdone. Tired of seeing it.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Sorry, but I find it beyond idiotic to have to sacrifice 10 years of my life for someone else's mistakes. Why doesn't he get a divorce right away and raise the kids without her? Under the given circumstances, he will certainly find a mother substitute quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please stop! Enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Grew up in a good environment. Right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have told the kids early on and would have turned her into the cops.

Divorce her while she is in jail snd get custody.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

What else would you expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

February Sucks has become a standout story,with many alternate endings,as individual as the authors,some average,others less than average,and a few excellent.Still gets a 5 because it's better than I can write.Dalbydad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should of sent Linda to jail, Jim covering up her crime changes this from a BTB to a reconciliation

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Good. A little different.

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

It was a decent follow up except for Jim’s brain dead insistence on taking the fall if they were caught. The author might think this makes Jim a hero but actually it just makes him look stupid. Did he get a lobotomy along the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just really hope Linda's pain makes you feel better about all the women who've wronged you, otherwise there's no point to this crap-fest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best sequel to the original. Drop the mic.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Naw, what you do after telling the wife you'd protect her is drive the car to the cops and sell the cunt down the river

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No! No! No!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waste of time. Why keep the slut, especially if you're going to let her fuck anyone she wants. So what's the difference between what she did to ruin her marriage and letting her duck everyone

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I slapped a hundred dollar bill on the counter and thanked him profusely." - I would have just left $50. Fifty is a generous "Thank you," a hundred is a bribe.

\

"We were SO in love." - If they were truly SO in love, she would never be able to cheat.

\

I don't understand the cuckold tag. Yes, in the original he WAS a cuckold by the dictionary definition, but I don't see it here.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 1 year ago

FYI - You cannot remove the battery from modern cell phones. The case is welded together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good report, but not much of a story. It definitely didn’t add anything to the original

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another feminized author spouting drivel about how he will go to jail because children need their mother. The truth is they need a father more than a mother, and children living with father do better developmentally and are SAFER than they would be with their mothers. Having Linda sent to prison would have been the right thing to do. Easy divorce, no custody issues, and the children learn the right lessons. As for the "ridiculous" business about Jim not being able to find another "Linda", why would he want another woman harboring cruel slut tendencies? The truth is that a "Jim" would have lots of women available to him, some of which would be outstanding. That's just the reality of being male and having a good job and decent looks in that age bracket.

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

rogers, you are delusional to not think the faux relationship of their parents did not affect the kids.

\

The faux love between the parents AND the parents dating others were seen by the kids - really? The issue of the kids is - is what they saw in their parents a 'normal' loving relationship - hell NO! So how did the kids know what a true loving relationship is or did they have problems with their own future relationships? How did the kids treat possible mates?

\

Cohabitating for the sake of raising the kids in a loving environment is pure BS, actually this will likely impress upon the kids a false normal. Jim's constant contempt for Linda and the lack of loving gestures will be seen by the kids as 'normal loving relationship'. How does this 'normal' affect the kids own relationships with a mates?

\

It is best the Jim and Linda divorce right away so both can find new loving mates so the kids can see what love is suppose to be not a faux love by contemptuous parents as normal or proper living.

\

2.9*, hooyah, a truly shit story for the kids

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

BTW, da Bears & FIB's still suck.... Go Packers GO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was OK. Still don’t understand how the hell he can actually live with her in such a situation. The rationale that it was “for the kids” doesn’t wash. In truth, they could be harmed MORE by witnessing a multi-year Cold War than if they just divorced and then did their best, separately to raise them.

.

3 ***

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad tale of what happens when cheating slut betrays her marriage and family. He was an idiot to stay in the house with her just for the kids. They'd adjust OK without him living a lie.

premshankerpremshankerover 1 year ago

Thoughtless,disoriented, narration, leads to no where and served no purpose

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wrapped things up, in terms of the storyline. But damn. So bleak.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Better than some, not as good as some of the other 'Feb Sucks' canon...

Technical writing skills are good, although like other stories - not just Feb Sucks - I think the ending was a bit rushed, especially after an interesting new direction on the telling of the aftermath of the night with Lavallier.

A 4 overall...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just keep making it worse and worse. Negative 10 starts.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 1 year ago

Needs more backstory. That would have accounted for the different names. It many parts important to the story but still needs more history.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 1 year ago

My apologies. I did not see the first story until after my comment.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Just made a horrible story more horrible. 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a letdown from your previous entry. Clearly, you wrote this to respond to comments rather than because you actually had a story to tell.

That said, I agree with the comments that said you were shading toward reconciliation at the end of the previous chapter. It wasn't just the smile either. It was this line: "Sometimes I dreamt of reconciliation but I couldn't imagine it happening anytime soon." It's pretty hard to say you were hard line against reconciliation after writing that line. This is why the smile seems to indicate a warming to reconciliation rather than joy at Marc getting run over.

So, I understand why you wrote this, but I think it's mostly a fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have divorced immediately, and ALWAYS tell everyone, ESPECIALLY the children the truth! They need to know the consequences of bad choices.

ZK

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

All the spin offs from "February Suck's" still suck. A lot of the stories are written good but the fact that everyone is getting burned out because it just doesn't seem to want to die and fade into history. The first by rogers1962 only got 3-stars from me. This one gained 1 more star because it created some type of ending for this authors "February Sucks" rendition. The writing was good, but the subject matter is a drag. I hope this leads to his moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ho hum

Another so so

Getting boring

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nice to see Marc pay a heavy price, and not having a reconciliation was a good touch also. But their continuing to share a house, even for the children, was intolerable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand the need for this epilogue, except to make Jim an overall wimp in his dealings with Linda. It's one thing to help her to beat the police investigation, but another to want to be jailed for her running over Marc; if she didn't leave with him, that wouldn't have been needed. They'd still be enjoying each other as they've done all along. Staying together for the children's never a good move; they'll eventually be affected. The story, while decent, wasn't as good as others I've read. As stated, this part didn't need to be written, as was, overall, a disappointment. 2 stars Bob

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Meh. On one hand, the asshole got his karma. On the other hand, this isn't a BTB at all. She got her ATM... sorry, husband for 10 more years, no single-parenting, and a ton of sex, so basically almost no downside. he didn't even burn her in later divorce. He had ZERO upside, but at least didn't remain fully celibate, so there's that.

As previous comment said, not as bad as some RAAC F.S. garbage sequels, but also nowhere near as good as better ones. I'm giving it 2 stars, mostly because I wasted time reading due to misleading "BTB" label. If it didn't have that, I'd have scanned, read the end and not voted at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Well

I was kinda surprised with the mediocre score. Was it great? No. But I thought the score would be closer to 4.

Likes: Jim made Linda realize the consequences of her treacherous actions. He had a code to live be and he stuck to it. The relationship with Linda was toast and he wouldn't share a bed with her again. He didn't sit home wanking while Linda got laid. He got his booty and it didn't matter if Linda had sex with others because he would be in danger of getting STDs.

Dislikes: Him willing to go to jail for her. That's just stupid. If she goes to jail for her actions, he can take care of the kids. Then him deserting the kids to move to Miami didn't make sense. The purpose for staying with Linda was for the kids. Why not stay in the local area until they graduate HS. There are plenty of events in their lives he'll miss living a 1000 miles of away.

So in the end, I gave the story 4 stars. Liked it, but didn't love him moving away from the kids especially since he had a good relationship with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I don't know if Emma and Tommy ever heard the reason we divorced but I never told them and they never asked me." If his relationship with Linda was a shallow and distant as his relationship with his children, no wonder Linda was swept off her feet and out of her head by a stronger more confident man. No parenting method that shields children from reality ends up being successful. Eventually intelligent children will come to recognize and cope with reality on their own. So what do you think children feel when they come to realize that their parents "shielded" them from truth, told them white lies, were not completely honest and realistic? Phony parents raise immature poorly adjusted people.

\

Whatever else this story lacks, it shows pathetic parenting. Linda was a stupid heartless deceitful lying whore of a wife. Since the children will eventually figure out that reality, why shouldn't the children hear that from the man they should trust most? Who better to use Linda's betrayal as a learning lesson than their father? And you think children don't know what going on, and can't handle the truth? Yeah, crappy parents regularly underestimate their children, just as they underestimate themselves. Linda was true to form when she underestimated the magnitude of her abandoning her husband.

\

A very thought provoking story. The sequel simply illustrated what hollow empty clueless people Jim and Linda were. The only remaining mystery is how could they both miss what a piece of shit they were dating before they got married. Amazing. Thanks for the effort.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

FANTASTIC epilogue!!! Really good writing!!! Well done!

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 1 year ago

I liked this sequel. The number of people who did not like it surprises me. I liked that Linda felt enough remorse to go after Marc. The additional plot ideas seemed to fit with the original character profiles. The additional plot ideas like going after Marc and actually doing him some serious damage satisfied me. I like the fact that Jim gave up sex with Linda, knowing that sex with Linda would always have the shadow of Marc hanging over it. I like that Jim and Linda kept the family going for the sake of the children. Overall 5 stars from me.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Would have been a good story if it didn't involve an old story that has been written, rewritten and basically hashed to death, if the people and title had been different I would have given it 5, but as writers just seem to want to rehash old stories supposedly putting their mark on them to make them better all they do is make it worse. This rewritten one is no exception, it's been done and told so many times nothing is new, it's all old trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, the blue dress got the treatment it deserved

ken philipsken philipsover 1 year ago

Flogging a very dead horse. Moreover if they stayed together ten years in the same house, the chances of them NOT being back together and sleeping together is next to nil. You cannot stay together that long, even for the kids, and not rekindle affections. Plus everyone seems to forget it was just one event, admittedly at an anniversary. Time heals - making yr take in the story rather unbelievable. Try something original. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not even worth "dislike -ing"

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

I really don't know why I keep reading these. They just go on and on. It's also a long time since we had one that was any good. I suppose it's like an aching tooth, that I have to poke with my tongue to see if it still hurts.

A trained car assessor would not have been fooled for a minute by replacement parts. There would be inescapable signs of bolt cracking. This might not be enough to have spoiled a good story, but, as this is not a good story...

Message to writers out there: FS has been great. It's done. Leave it alone.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Bad version of a truly execrable series. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, but felt something was missing. I did like that she finally confesses to Jim about taking their marriage for granted, AND destroying his life.

I gave it 4 stars.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Shame bout his knees, shame 😂

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Geez guys, let’s let this go.

The original story didn’t make a lot of sense, and this one is far worse. Please stop with the endless rehashes. All you’re doing is demonstrating that you don’t have any creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The real challenge to this series of stories is either how to exact revenge, or how to walk away.

No other option is realistic.

Some have done a good job trying to keep them together after her abject betrayal of her family.

The closest was the version where she was drugged.

Pretty much every other version with them staying together was just so far out of bounds as to be fantasy.

The story has to be written to justify the ending.

or be in the scifi category

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 1 year ago

Excellent extension

I liked it; I felt the characters were real and the consequences real

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Just

Just more crap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
OK

I reread the final paragraph multiple times and realized the author packed way too much info over an indefinite time in it. Maybe putting it in bullets with some embellishments will make better sense:

> They divorced (and Jim got his own place).

> Assume Jim got visitation of some sort, because he saw ex at family events and it hurt each time.

> They both eventually moved in with a steady partner.

> The kids grew up in a good environment. (One could surmise Jim was in the picture while the kids grew up, else it wouldn't be so much of a good environment. They loved him and he a good relationship with them).

> The kids went on to start their own happy families.

> Jim finally moves to Miami to get away from Chicago but visit the kids often.

So looking from this perspective, Jim moved away after the kids had grown up and possibly started their own families. Just wished the author would have expanded the last paragraph which could have covered over 15 years in time and gave each bullet it's just due. Just my opinion.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Yep good Epilogue, you stitched it all up well,

usaretusaret10 months ago

I still feel that even this good rewrite is not a fair ending. But truthfully I now believe norewrite will ever be.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, but this was one of absolute worse of the sequels. Jim will never forget Linda and the pain will always be with him. No stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Realistic ending to the story. 5 stars.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category...

and a cold loveless marriage is no environment to raise children.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Histoire absolument dĂ©bile. Cela faisait longtemps que je n'avais vu une merde pareille. Svp arrĂȘtez d'Ă©crire ce genre d'inepties.

murfncalmurfncal8 months ago

if you do not think children are hurt by non affectionate parents you are mistaken. They will also be cold in relationships it is a learned behavior. Just friends with no emotional attachment. It happens, I know.

murfncalmurfncal8 months ago

the police would not have come back after looking at the cars and they might not have even done that. they would have more than likely just left it open and go and work on more important cases knowing what marc was doing and just said he got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don’t think that staying married “ for the kids” is a good idea. First off, if hubby is only doing it until they leave the house, he is then lying to his wife, just like she did with the cheating. And to live together, date other people and not have sex, is bound to cause problems for both of them, and the kids in the long run. Also, I know this is the 2020’s, but how many women want to date a man, that still is married and lives with his wife? Unless she is telling you she will rape you in the divorce, just do it and get it over with. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where did she get burn she lost nada nothing zilch some emotion hardships which he soften, the gave her an open marriage. I guess I am just to old school, I remember when I was a kid my uncle John cheated on his wife. She told her mother-in-law who told my other uncles. They moved him back to the farm and kick the crap out of him and left his new car for his wife. He made the house payment, the car payment, and the divorce. He remained on the farm for seven more years before he was able to move back out on his own. After his ex got remarried.

Slick742Slick7427 months ago

Enjoyed one of the best endings. Thank you.. But after a few years felt they could get over it and get back together. 5*

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

The worst revenge of any of the sequels to this horrible story.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Yep l liked it, a good ending a little stretched with their arrangement can’t ever see that lasting

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The writing was good. The story was told, but I didn't like the story. So I am going to comment about the story. What bothered me was Linda's comment that Marc ruined her life. She ruined her life, not him. All she had to do was say no. Jim should have called the police and turned her in. Now that is a good BTB story. In all fairness that was not a tag for this story, but it was in the title.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Part 2 was/is a endind to keep your fans good and distracted

Lol

đŸ™ˆđŸ™‰đŸ™‰đŸ’šđŸ€”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the better rewrites on this story.

H. JekyllH. Jekyll6 months ago

I'll disagree with the comments from the LLWM (Literotica Loving Wives Mafia). The premise-- that of having a full circle of "friends" think it was just fine for the wife to have a night with the celebrity--was pretty stupid, though surprisingly common at LW. That being the case, the author didn't need to bend so far over backwards to get the mob's approval. The wife was massively regretful. She even tried to kill the celeb. There was no indication that she'd ever be anything but a /truly/ loving wife in the future. So why not allow a reconciliation? Shit. They'd both probably be happier and better off. But that's just me, a ship passing in he night.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One of the better versions because there can be a new life after the heartache, instead of reconciliation.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Anything where Marc gets killed or crippled is good for me.

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

"That fucker ruined my marriage and my life. We don't even have friends anymore. That should count for something!!!" She wailed loudly again.

Bullshit, you ruined your own life. He didn't drug you. He didn't trick you. You knew exactly what you were doing. You did it thinking you could get away with it somehow. That premise never sits well with me on these stories... It doesn't feel realistic in any way.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Meh. Three stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The white knighting on the felony gets a 1.

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

Like JPB said. But I think 5stars for showing up in this heartless section

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

BTB? Linda's slutty night out burned everyone. The kids would grow up in an emotionless home that would no doubt have an effect on their own relationships. All for a lost night of lust.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Go Packers!!" I said. Linda looked at me in horror. If everything I had said up to now hadn't convinced her of my state of mind, this would make it very clear.

This is hilarious to me because I have been a Packer fan since before birth and I know too many Bears fans who feel the same way. We Packers fans would feel the same as well if the roles were reversed.

That alone gets 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"I knew in my heart that finding another woman like Linda was not going to happen."

This has to be the dumbest fucking sentence in this entire story. She is a cheating cunt and you want to find someone just like her? Imbecile.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Not reading another "February Sucks" story, especially one that doesn't fill a whole page.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Both endings were good. I liked the first one better though

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

I call shenanigans on her motivation!! Would she have run him down if the husband wasn’t looking for separation or divorce? No!

Brilliant play here by the writer to mask her true personality with her emotional reaction to her husbands temper. Since her initial plan of her married years negating her cheating didn’t work she resorted to an emotional plan that would pivot on the children’s welfare. Just perfect!! The writing is top drawer with a wonderful amount of dialogue. Nothing connects better with us readers than a characters dialogue. Also having the character narrate is a gem!! I guess you writers call that the first person? Thanks for sharing and swimming with the sharks here in LW

BlueEyd2BlueEyd23 months ago

good job overall. Thanks!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous