All Comments on 'February Sucks - BTB'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments (Page 2)
maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

Nice ending, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another divorced loser working out his anger management issues on the keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've read all of the February stories. This is one of the two best. 5 stars all the way.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Write your own story and quit beating this totally disgusting dead horse. Linda is unforgivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It appears Marc got what's coming to him. Apparently done in by Linda.Funny how things that go around, seem to come around. Now we must wonder what's going to happen to the relationship between Jim and Jenna? Seems to me, that she's the new victim of this tale. Hhmmm. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is, by far, the best conclusion.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Assaulted a man because he used her and threw her away. Still has never apologized or shown remorse.

Forget her Jim. Take Jenna to pound town.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsover 1 year ago

Surprisingly, this was one of the best of the follow up offerings. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Using February Sucks as the basis of this story carries a great deal of pressure. "

,

Really? How? It's just another useless one of a story that wasn't that good to begin with and just won't die.

.

What pressure? You didn't have to come up with characters and situation of your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing really new said, until the last few paragraphs. That was different and new.

Still, this ship has sailed. try something more original, your writing style is OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The opening was just a rehash of the original Feb Sucks but the ending was a nice upgrade to a BTB style. I hope Jim is a good paint and body man but as long as Linda practices her driving skills I guess things will work out for her.

jaythemanjaythemanover 1 year ago

I like all versions of FS in which the writer makes clear that Linda understands what she did. You did this very well and although there have been many versions, I will never be sick of well-written ones like this one. Thanks.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Good story! Those who are unsatisfied with this will never be satisfied so just continue writing and readers like me will continue enjoying your stories. 5 ***** cd

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

George Anderson meets Sam Peckinpah. 5/5!!!

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Jim gave her a taste of what she did to him and Surprise! She didn’t like it! He should just keep fucking Dee (grudge fucks only) and have fun with Jenna and any other babe he meets until the kids are old enough to understand what’s going on. Because Linda took out the asshole, he could throw her a fuck occasionally, but definitely no reconciliation. Once the kids see how things are, divorce the bitch and be done with her.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Only average. The twist was telegraphed as soon as she went out a 2nd time.

You need to proofread it. Missing punctuation (like the very 1st character should be opening speech marks!), flipping tenses all over the place, etc.

As a BTB it was less than average and it didn't stir anything in me. Linda got to live off Jim's salary for another 15 years all time that would be taken into consideration when the alimony came up. Having an open marriage meant she could screw who she liked and did try to when she went after Marc again within weeks of the incident as Jim hadn't had his 3rd date with Jenna by then (so much for being desperate to patch things up). It's not much of a burn if she can screw around too. And this version of Jim proved no better the Marc as soon as he screwed Dee.

Anyway thanks for sharing.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

I honestly couldn't stomach this. Not that Jim was angry,he had a right to be,but rather he used a 20 yr old girl in his games. Fucking Dee might have seemed like great revenge, but he cheapened himself in doing it, even though he got his revenge. Hell he could have taken the picture of Dee in the lingerie, and told Dave and Linda he fucked her, would have had same result.

I also think IRL the arrangement wouldn't work, the kids would pick up what was going on, it would hurt them. If Jim and Linda had a true open marriage might work, but this is nothing more than trying to get revenge.

The ending sucked too. Jim isn't stupid, she didn't hit Marc bc he broke up their marriage deliberately , she hit him because he rejected her&told her she was nothing special, it was all about her and her ego. If she had run him over without the rejection scene,maybe. If Linda fundamentally is a self centered spoiled bitch, that last scene reinforces that idea,that it is all about her.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

I just had a thought... Maybe Jim's smile at the end wasn't the sign of an incoming RAAC, but Jim thinking to himself... "1 quick call to the cops and the bitch will be out of my hair for good and I get to keep everything."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad,

Unfortunately there's no option for negative stars.

ApathyIncApathyIncover 1 year ago

Excellent! I especially enjoyed the ending. I'm thinking it's a good step to healing them. At least after that I feel I could trust her some. He now holds her freedom in his hands and that is a sacrifice toward reconciliation. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better sequels. Reconciliation? Why? Just stick to your guns, screw other women and divorce when it is to your benefit, not hers...

Evah-Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a good example of why writers should think long and hard about piggy backing on another's story... and then decide NOT to ever, ever do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope but I will call the police for you to explain how you ran the asshole over last night. Don't worry I bring the kids to see you in prison. That would had been a true BTB ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really nice ending, especially for a BTB.

Any thoughts on a further sequel to your story?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Short, sweet and simple, one of the better take offs I have read. It leave room for another take off on this story. Thanks for your writing.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Sweet ending, moral of the story is to not use your own car

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* FTDS

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Should've just divorced her... Seems like a lot of writers on here were in the same writing class or something. Its pretty detailed in the beginning, then the ending just ends with little to no details. Since it was most likely her that hit ML with her car, does that make everything ok and what of their marriage or his FWB status? Unless there's a part 2, the writer needs to tie up the ending better in future stories. Still better than most recent stories on here though

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I'm hoping that sooner, rather than later February Sucks will evaporate into the past and never be re-constituted. The only redemption was in this story Jim gets a little revenge on Linda, Dee and Dave. The ending with Linda getting turned down by Marc and then getting run down by an unidentified driver was at least original.

3-stars because I'm sick of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IMHO the best of the February tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Wow

Such a good story. I was ready to give it five stars and then the author drops his drawers and took a dump on it with a RAAC ending. Since the author dropped a deuce, the rating dropped a deuce. Three stars is what is left. Sorry.

Something to consider. Stories are like concerts if it ends on low note the overall impression suffers. On the other hand, if the concert ends great, the audience is willing to forgive the parts of promoting the mediocre songs from their latest album.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

This is missing the last paragraph after he smiles when he turns her into the police and gets sole custody of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story should have gone on to have Linda arrested and sent to jjail for running over Lavalliere. That way Jim could divorce her and keep the kids and the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great plot and interaction, definitely in the top 50% of the February stories. Of course the problem with all these stories is the betrayal and deception, then the lack of remorse or guilt. Linda is sorry only because she has to pay for the cake she thought she could keep And eat. And sorry to ruin your ending, but the smile will leave the cuck's face once he realizes that Linda ran over Marc with her car Not because of what Marc did to her husband or her marriage. No, Linda was ready to fuck Marc Again the next time she saw him, but he slapped her tits into the dirt. Linda ran over Marc because he humiliated HER! Rejected her. When the cuck realizes that he might just report Linda to the police. Marc got what he deserved, but Linda is just starting the process. It would have been better for the cuck to finally realize that he really has lost his wife of 10 years to a better fucker. Running over Marc is the only Action that Linda has committed to take out some vengeance on the asshole. And she did that only because he wouldn't continue to give her the best fucking she's ever had. It would have been appropriate for the cuck to come to that realization and finally pull the plug on the cesspool that his marriage has become. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only people needing to be run over in a parking lot are the wife and the author.

.

Marc's a slimy douchebag and should be put down on general principles, but he can't be blamed for this situation. All he did was tell her he wanted her, she's responsible for the betrayal, all the lies, and her breathtaking stupidity. Apparently, this was the first time she was really tempted and she obviously failed miserably and completely.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceover 1 year ago

One of the better follow-ups I have read. I think this had a nice balance of the husband burning the cheat, while still having emotions about it. I do believe reconciliations for some things can happen. However, the original story is so over-the-top w/ Linda humiliating her husband and having zero respect for his feelings that she clearly is not a trustworthy human being, and thus, not capable of being in a committed relationship. The reconciliation versions of this just ignore what an awful human being she is. Some will say "it was only one night". Nope, she only showed her true self one night, but she was always that person. The famous quote comes to mind: "when someone shows you who they are, believe them".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enough already. Over played. Over used. Give it a rest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read GA’s intro - he claims at a business dinner the several (10-11?) married professional women present said they would do what Linda did, that their husbands would just have to get over it and that was the inspiration for the story.

So Martian slut ray or modern wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The reconciliation hint killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's okay i suppose, as stories go on literotica. The quality of the writing is so poor on literotica that this stands out as a gem among the dross, and it's barely passable. So take that for what it's worth.

As most LW stories are, this isn't much of a story. Could have been, but isn't. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

February sucks and so do all these sorry stories.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

5. I'm a sucker for reconciliation stories, not RAAC, so the fact most of the FebSucks stories are reconciliation stories with many not earned annoys me. Linda more often then not never seems remorseful and honestly just on the original story alone of leaving Jim without so much as a care I don't think she deserves a reconciliation. The really funny thing is despite this being a BTB story, and a good one, the set up for the reconciliation actually works here I think pretty well. She got a taste of her own medicine and eventually showed remorse, even showed anger at Marc. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sick of this story being redone a million times. This story turns him into a miserable SOB that has sex with his friends and some young girl. Like that's going to help him. Just get a divorce and move on. The kids will be better for it. He won't. His life is done. But he should do what's best for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Linda will always be unforgivable. The fucking bitch got some brain damage

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

nothing in this but the suicide attempt what ever happen to insane asylums i really think we need to bring those back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. I don't know what Linda was thinking to start all this, but revenge is all she deserved, and revenge is what she got. Too bad for her, but now life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it.

The Scorched Earth approach is wonderful, and he pulled it off like a seasoned pro.

Those deer are a real #*@&er. Hopefully they don't DNA test them. They keep committing suicide by leaping out in front of our cars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the better "February" stories. Would have liked it to have continued.

Self-appointed critics need not read February stories if they don't like them.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

I really disliked this, but then have disliked most of the stories that are based on the original.

The reconciliation hint and the many suicide considerations both killed the story for me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

The ending saved the story! But, it does NOT change Sweetie nor their relationship!

5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

Addendum …

But what happened with Dee?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

Good one.The best yet. 5 stars. The Bear approves. Needs a finish, though.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but I have no idea how LINDA felt justified in smashing Marc with a car. Yes, he's an asshole. But by going WITH him, she made herself into an even BIGGER asshole. Marc never promised her husband anything, SHE did.

It's not a bad thing that Marc got smashed, but its not that good a thing either. If the women he hit on could learn to say "Hell NO!" he'd be shit out of luck. So the women are far worse than he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this version, as Linda finally gets to understand Jim's pain. It's still not a finished story

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

His fucking Dee, anther married woman made him just as culpable as Marc! So she was his wife’s accomplice and her husband seemed not to be sympathetic, I get that, but his actions were still irredeemable. the whole issue with this story from the very outset has been its profound lack of respect and most of the now endless versions have just prolonged the misery. I frankly have never really understood the fascination of the celebrity. Loyalty and integrity are not virtues that vanish with the sudden appearance of some jock.

brownlabbrownlabover 1 year ago

For sure one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending did not match the rest of the story. Also, I usually judge stories, on whether or not they would be in the person’s best interest. People are selfish, and normally never do anything for anyone, unless there is something in it for them.

1. Dee- Would she, have fucked Jim, as a consolation prize? Good possibility, as it was an opportunity for her to screw him, with a get out of jail card, due to the situation, of him trying to kill himself. Wifey could, and did, get over that.

2. Jenna, and Mary- Ok, younger women will date older men, who have money and power, AND are willing to upgrade the girls lifestyle. I don’t believe a 20 something year old, would just become a booty call, for an older, married man, going thru a divorce. Ditto, with Mary dating him. So maybe, Jenna hits it once, but she wouldn’t stay around, to be involved in the drama.

3. Linda. Ok, she did the most hurtful thing a woman could do to her husband. She lives in denial, thinking she can put her world back together. But the most unbelievable thing was, once she is spurned by her lover the second time, she decides to pull a hit and run? Pretty sure, she gets caught on this one. And why, because her “ female ego” wanted to believe she was special to him? This chick not only needs a divorce, but years of counseling, to figure why a happily married woman, turned into a Narcissist bitch.

4. Jim. His is a little more complicated. I can see someone in his situation, acting the way he did. So it is believable. But I highly doubt, he would have discovered a way to bring women to his bed, like a water tap. Even the most hard core sluts can do basic math. Jim’s income, divided by two, one half to ex wife, goes into how many sluts, for how long? Add the drama of being a step mom, or step girlfriend, with his first wife still living in his house? Fish ain’t biting- 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good try with a different ending. Well done and interesting but not a BTB story. It is a little BTB with a RAAC future.

Not saying it is wrong or right. But, he dropped down to the whores level and became one himself. God Please make these two disappear from an accident so the kids can have a chance at being raised by a parent figure or couple that are not morally bankrupt and disgusting. Maybe the grand parents can do a better job with them then they did with these to wastes of human skin.

But as far as the story and writing go, It was a good. 4 to 4.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think that I would have been more irate when she didn't return to the table. Another thing I don't think I could remain in the same house. I would not have screwed another woman if she was married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish the story!

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

It needs finished. I really like it so far.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Good variation on the February sucks theme. Every action resulte in consequences and you never know what those consequences will be. This story points out just a few and brings back th eold saying, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Turns out hubby didn't have to do a thing for revenge on good old Marc.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 1 year ago

I still haven't seen a FS story written where Linda leaves the restaurant then comes to her senses about what she's doing to her husband. Dee gives Jim the speech about Linda leaving with Marc and comes back to the table, and Linda walks back in while Jim is having the talk with the friends about infidelity and divorce. Having betrayed her husband but not as far as what would make a Raac an actual consideration. Also haven't seen an FS where Linda goes with Marc but because of guilt and/or Marc being all talk the sex is mediocre at best. Who says that just because Marc is a different race and an athlete that it correlates to his bedroom prowess. Being an athlete maybe Mark does steroids, has shriveled balls and cant sustain a hard on. So Linda tarnished her love and marriage and alienates her husband's friendships all for something that her husband used to provide better but will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finish the story did he fix the car? Did they stay together? Finish it too many unanswered questions.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

So assuming it was her that ran the asshole down, was it because she regretted what she did with him, or because he told her he only did it as a game?

Probably the latter.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Possibly the best FS version I've read so far.

Unlike a lot of Commentors, I don't have a problem with "revenge" fucks. BUT, those WERE NOT revenge fucks. The MOMENT Slutwife PLOTTED to walk out with Asshole, it became an "open" marriage, AT BEST. Seperate beds, dating, and the rest SHOULD be explained to the kids. And, in intimate detail, it should be explained; these were MOMMY'S choices, and MOMMY'S actions, and this is MOMMY'S fault. (If she doesn't want her behavior publicized, she shouldn't have done it from the start!)

Also, to the Commentors, Anon and otherwise; it IS possible to have "hot and cold running pussy". I don't have dashing good looks; I'm not rich. But, since my wife died, I've NEVER slept alone; UNLESS I WANTED TO. But, 10 years later, I haven't remarried. Sex is easy; a long-term loving relationship is hard.

Lastly, Slutwife runs over the Predator (Asshole) that she feels cost her her happy life, turned her into a cast-off whore, and then dumped her. So many Comments express disbelief, and "a woman wouldn't do that". Really?? Have you met ANY women? Even little girls are vicious when contemplating revenge. Females are MUCH more brutal than men when it comes to revenge. (Notice though, Slutwife never sees her own hand in things. She blames eveyone but herself.)

The only misstep here is Hubby's. Don't help Slutwife fix the car. CALL THE POLICE. No divorce. Not a penny to help her bond out, nor obtain legal representation. When she goes to prison; no money on her books, no visits, sell the house, take the kids, and move far away.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

You pretty much left that one hanging

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Winner winner, chicken dinner! Delete all the other Feb Sux stories, this one is tops! Some serious classic moments in this story. Fucking Dee is exes lingerie, tipping Dave off with pics/call, soiling the marital bed, and finally Linda steamrolling the Asshole. Classic!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Fantastic alternative ending!!! Really well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big Tim- She ran the “asshole down”, because he hurt her ego. She wanted to believe she was all that, and he would come running for round two. Once he explained he only cares about hitting married women, she finally realized that she ruined her marriage, just to be another slut on his bedpost. And for some reason- It pissed her Narcissist self off. I can totally believe her reaction. What I can’t believe, is hubby deciding, we assume, to take her back, after her “ hit and run”. He wrongly assumes, it’s because of her remorse in what she did. What Mark really did, was show her all the insecurities she had pushed back out of her mind, that now are staring her in the face. It’s hard to believe you are desirable and special, when Hubby fucks your best friend, AND a 20 yr old, in the same day. And the real man of your dreams, wouldn’t fuck you, if you were the last woman on earth. I gave the story a “3”. Would have been a “5”, if hubby had turned her into the police, for the hit and run. THAT would have assured the divorce and custody went his way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS IS NOT A BTB!! THIS IS A CUCK WRITER MAKING A PATHETIC ATTEMPT WITH A CUCK MC AND WHORING WIFE CHARACTER!! THE FIRST PAGE, OF MC CUCK BANTERING WITH DEE FOR SO LONG WAS A FUCKING YAWN!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jim is a cuck, Linda is a whore!!

This cuck writer didn't have much of a revenge going, just another piss poor version.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 1 year ago

Not bad. Figured Linda & Dee would become carpet.munchers.

That Jocko was hit was good, splattered would of been better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really good version. Why go through the pain and remorse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kinda liked this version more so than most of the other versions. I disagree with you having

her run Marc down though he deserved some bad karma for chasing married women.As you presented she blamed Marc for her tanked marriage,Why??You know as well as every husband that Marc goes elsewhere if she says NO! Even a husband gets nowhere when the wife says NO. Try being a bit more real,it will improve your stories...JZK

Ganymede69Ganymede69over 1 year ago

Let me be the first to say very VERY well done!!!!! I loved every minute of it! Thanks for your contribution to the FS movement!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Very good, needed a final chapter to set out and define the end for us unimaginative schmucks.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

Nice twist at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very impotent unfinished ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with you that you are a good writer. But any good story has to be within the realm of at least remote possibility. This one isn't.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

The writing quality is good. The twists in your version don’t reek of Special Forced intervention, but they don’t really fit. Jim is a thinker. He’s so upset that he’d be unable to immediately perform, but he’d still want to hurt Linda. Of anyone, Dee is the last he’d actually touch. But he would give the impression he’d fucked her, and leave her trying to say ‘nothing happened’. Then he might get Jenna to help stage the scene, but not actually have sex. Dave got what he deserved. Marc certainly had it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So , when she went back for seconds and instead was rejected by Marc as the whore she is , she decided to run him over in spite. If I were her husband I would have said "that was all about you....not your concern for fucking me over; I'm afraid I'll have to report this to the proper authorities. Good luck in court on the upcoming assault and ubiquitous law suit sure to be filrd. The divorce papers will be drawn up today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tell Jim, I'll buy him a headlight and bumper cover and paint it for him, then he waits a year and puts 2 buns in Jenna's oven, divorces slutly and has a new wife, Mrs Jenna!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

like this version of the story. happy to see the wife is work to resolving their marital issues. husband will definitely know the wife is not be thinking of her one night stand any more, if they ever fuck again. it would be interesting to see one more chapter now..

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Not bad, as these sequels go, but I just can’t stomach reconciliation in this story.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

What a wonderful BTB! One of the best F.S. sequels i ever read!

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

good story shitty ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she ran over the other guy because he rejected her as the used up whore she is , and then ran him over,,,,it wasn't for the husbands sake , just her wounded pride. Turn her in, collect the reward and bang her friend. this man should turn her in and have a party with the reward money and bang her friend again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending. Just couldn't man up and have him dump her cheating selfish ass? Had to make a wimp out of him in the end. He should have stuck to his guns, now he's just another pathetic loser.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 1 year ago

Good ending

I thought the ending was good - it gives Jim satisfaction and closure.

I t also gives him the strong option of using her special act as a ticket to forgiveness.

Story wise, you don’t have to go into an epilogue; giving him the option closes the story line off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best one yet! I might even give some thought to "taking her back".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Not Enough

Ending his football life was not enough. A razor to his pride and joy would do just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Btb with raac? Where's the burn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. Fish ain’t t biting. Turn her in to the police. One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous