All Comments on 'February Sucks - BTB'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 263 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully he's smiling because he's about to dial 911 and report the slut who assaulted ML. Easier to divorce her whore ass if she's in prison. You started pretty strong, but ended weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is that woman not in jail? Cheating slut is the least of it. She's willing to run you over if you cross her! Get her out of the house and into police custody quickly! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Builds well, with appropriate vengeance - then plummets of a cliff into mediocrity! She is not paying any real price and he is just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice! I never expected her to run him down. Creative and emotional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You went from a 5, to a 3 in the last paragraph. So the Narcissist slut, went from thinking asshole was such a “ great guy”, that her husband would “ love”, to deciding to run asshole over. This change of heart had nothing to do with her feeling remorse, for what she put her family through. It had to do with asshole rejecting her, and taking away her biggest Narcissist “ supply”. I see hubby heading for a raac on this one, and that disgusts me. You shoulda burnt the bitch!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Easy way to get full child custody now. Kick her to the curb like she deserves. Yet you are implying a potential reconcilliation there at the end.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 1 year agoAuthor

For anyone that would like my opinion, a smile doesn’t mean reconciliation.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

Alright, Linda! Nice one, girl. My favorite move by a "Linda" in these stories.

A smile doesn't equal reconciliation; but that move is one of the few things that could be a first step toward one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really, what a wimp letting a whore lives at home. Good thing I am reading last page first

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Hcop, I agree with doing away with the Helen (actually Ellen) sub-plot. It's whole purpose was to show that Jim would have done the same thing, but it doesn't prove that he would have if Linda hadn't done it first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hardly a BTB, is it? Not when there is such a strong implication of reconciliation at the end. Yet again, Linda doesn't truly suffer the consequences of her deliberate choice.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Decent, but there is a whole lot more to be said/explored. I seriously doubt Jim will touch Linda again, at least not for several months or years. He views her as a huge pile of garbage, covered with maggots, mold, and fecal matter - and I'm sure he would tell her that to her face. They may live in the same house - him in the basement and her on the 2nd floor, and share the ground floor, but they will get divorced soon. Jim will need it for his sanity, and the need to date others. Almost all decent woman won't date him until he resolves his situation with Laura, and asking them to wait several (if I remember the kid's ages 10+) years until the kids go off to school to get a divorce is not reasonable. What about Jim and Laura's parents and siblings? This mess is not going to stay private. Laura is going to have an interesting time defending her actions to her parents and in-laws. She is probably headed for a breakdown, if not attempting suicide(maybe succeeding?) and will need serious therapy for quite for time. Lets face it, she had a great life and deliberately and intentionally threw it away. This isn't a case of accidentally washing white dinner table covers with a red sock, and everything becoming pink - this is more like she took several big propane bottles into the house, opened all the valves and left several lit candles - i.e. she intentionally blew up her life and marriage and nothing is left except debris and a crater. It is also going to be interesting to see what happened to their group - Dave & Dee got divorced because Dee helped Linda cheat, and then she cheated with Jim. That whole group is going to have some interesting discussions because their one and done philosophy was challenged and it looks like the women don't see it as a big deal, but the men might. Could end up with several divorces or at least post-nuptial agreements. Jim & Linda's kids will need some serious therapy also. It would be interesting to see what happened 5, 10, 15 years down the line. I think Jim will remarry and be happy. I think Linda (if she survives) will be a shell of her former self, and quite probably single. She may be a very beautiful woman, but what decent man would want a long term relationship with a known cheater without some serious protection or a backup plan.

ademeo23ademeo23over 1 year ago

She’s still a cheating slut who hasn’t even begun to pay the price for what she did, even if it was her who ran down Marc. Marc had no trouble letting her know that she wasn’t something special but just another dumb slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite having maybe 1/2 page 1 almost repeating the original, there's enough difference put in to keep interest. I liked the way the story went, & expected Jim to actually jump. I also never expected Dee to have sex with him. Happy to be wrong. However, in the text Dave sent to him saying the pain he felt, Jim should've sent a reply stating for him to not act like a child as Jim was accused, & also accept Dee back, as he was supposed to accept Linda back after her night with Marc. However, that's my imput. There wasn't the BTB as I expected, but enough to qualify. Well done, Rogers1962. 5 stars- totally enjoyable. :) Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a PS to the comment I wrote: Linda & Dee being allowed to stay in the house? Not sure I agree, but a clever bend in the story (the entire Dave-Dee thing after Linda's betrayal). I don't see anything leading to reconciliation at the end just because Jim smiled at Linda. He was smiling because she evidently made it so where Marc's football career's over. Probably due to the fact that he claimed to only want married women, & she saw the result. Awesome!! Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the opportunity for full custody and the majority of their assets handed to him on a silver platter, why, oh why, didn't he turn her over to the police so they could put her in jail for years?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't like this version. First he screws that bitch Dee. Why? To get even? Then he screws Jenna. Why? To get ahead? His conquests may not be famous football players. but the concept is the same - he's a cheater. That brings him right down to her level and below. Meaning that there are NO decent characters in this messy version. That makes it a bad story in my book.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

second time and still good. What's good for the goose....................But I can feel and did feel almost everything our MC did, but I didn't have gun and I'm not smart enough to get away with a revenge crime so I just slunk off and got drunk for a year or so. The amazingly I met a woman that had four kids and married her. Lasted almost 40 years till she passed. Still love the kids and they still love me, go figure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Better ending. Linda finally realized what she had done and decided to do the only right option left to her. She took Jim's gun and went to Marc's house. It was a murder suicide. The kids were sad for a while but once Jim met a fine new woman, they got over her loss pretty quickly. They had a new mom and Jim had a new wife who wasn't a stupid cheating slut whore. The new family lived happily ever after, never thinking about or missing Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horse pucky. She's a selfish wife out for her own pleasure. He lowers himself into the cheaters swamp when he fucks Dee (eeewwww). And she would be going to prison for hitting Mr. Football with her car. The cops would be looking at her immediately. That was just dumb.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

For those critical of alternate versions, do you also criticize TV shows and movies that purport to show what might have happened if Germany won World War 2 or whatever?

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 1 year ago

Read it again. Upgraded the score.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103xabout 23 hours ago

For those critical of alternate versions......

Do YOU?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember reading this about 5 or 6 months ago, but don't know if I added a comment on it (I've slept since then).

At least this part (you should have hot linked it to part 2) helps part 2 (epilogue) make more sense as the ending of it makes more sense at the beginning of part 2. Having read both parts one right after the other to helps put the whole story together. When taken as individuals, the story seems to repeat the original in most ways (other than Linda's sex and feelings with Marc that was left out). This version seemed to follow Jim's side of things, versus the original version's Linda's side of things. I still feel that something is missing, and in both parts I believe it's Linda's lack of remorse at what she did. Sure she told a good story to herself, but she didn't realize the consequences of her actions, the disrespect or the hurt of her husband (her true love) in all of it.

Maybe one day I'll get my wife to read the original, and get her take on it. The big thing with her, is that she's not a sports fan at all. So she probably wouldn't see the attraction of someone like Marc. At least I don't have to worry about her, as we've been married for over 40 years, and still love each other deeply.

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHacheabout 1 year ago

Very good version. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuck takes the whore back .

Good little bitch that he is

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox12 months ago

The slut gets pissed off at Lavallier because he won't fuck her again, so she runs him down. How the fuck does THAT get her back in Jim's good graces???????? Makes no sense at all.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh for a new ending to George’s master piece I quite liked it, you had me going early on thinking that it would just be more like most other pieces, BUT you pulled it off really well with that twist in the tail. Great go.

usaretusaret11 months ago

Weakly written end. Good idea but weakly detailed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

jackinyerbox is correct, it changes nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too bad she didn't run into a telephone pole. The insurance money would have been handy for the children's college funds. Still, stories doesn't always turn out how you would like them to. 5 stars for the BTB.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

This should be in the non-erotic category.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

WOW The perfect ending for this Famous George Anderson Story. The perfect BTB story. LOL 100 stars for this perfect ending my Friend. Great Story, Great Writing, Great effort, Great Ending, Perfect BTB ever on the cheating slut Linda! LOL and even better ending for old Marc LaValliere. LOL perfect. Great Great Writing. Thank You Very Much! Buster2U

NoBullAlNoBullAl9 months ago

Don’t post it if you can’t finish the damn story!!

Had a decent start and then dropped the ball!,

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

she did not hit asshole because he turned her down, she did it because she saw who he really was a man wanting to destroy people. Jim did not turn her in because he still loves her and hates her. he really knows that he stupped to her level and is not pure anymore when one breaks a vow in marriage it does not mean you can. It is not a voided contract.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Bof, cela ne change rien au fait qu'elle a trompé Jim et qu'il ne pourra jamais oublié ce geste écoeurant de sa part. Jim ferait mieux d'emmener ses enfants dans un pays où il ne pourra pas être extradé vers les États Unis.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My alt ending... When Marc pulled up to drop skank slut Linda off Jim came out of the front door. Marc got out of his car, "look buddy, I don't want any trouble, sorry you're not man enough for your wife..." That was all he got out when the first shot from the 357 took off his right knee cap. He crumpled to the ground screaming in pain. Linda jumped out of the car but met the same fate although her shot when through her upper right arm. As both lay writhing on the ground, Jim pumped two more into Marc, the other knee and his ball. "Sorry piece of shit, but last night you took the wrong married whore so enjoy your last few minutes on earth. He bled out knowing he did it to himself. Linda looked at Jim with sadness and shame. "So long bitch" He put one more in her upper left thigh and drove off. She never could use her right arm or left leg the rest of her life without pain. She was shunned by everyone including her own children. Jim was never seen from again.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip697 months ago

That’s it??? Pardon me, but do you call that an ending? I was engrossed I the story, hoping for a dramatic ending. It seems that this happens often on LIterotica. Often, a good to excellent story gets cut short, seeming as if the author grew bored of tired and just want to get out of it quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One of the best! 5 stars

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

The revenge on Linda is an open marriage? You have got to be kidding.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story flow easily and your writing was good. Since all Linda got was an open marriage, that was not BTB in my opinion. They stayed married for the kids. Again , where is the pain in that? Oh, Jim no longer gives her love and no longer affectionate . She will get over that in time, so where is the BTB? I guess, I wished you would have actually did a BTB to Linda. If you remove the BTB tag to this story, then it would have accurately described it.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Ssswwweeeeettttt....

🙊🙉🙈💨👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️👻

deependerdeepender6 months ago

One of the facets of the original to this and all of the sequels is the absolute certainty that all of the wives have as to the reaction that Beta Boy (the mc) will have to his wife's betrayal. They are all convinced that Beta Boy will not only not divorce her, but will get with the program by forgiving and forgetting because, after all, she got to be with an Alpha. Where does that come from? I remember that it was heavily implied in the original author's italicized background discussion, but do most females hold this view? If so, is it from a sense of entitlement or some vestige of a primal imperative regarding a hierarchy of sexual partners? Regardless, it bodes ill for the continuation of the practice known as "holy matrimony". (Speaking of which, how does a court of law assume jurisdiction over a religious ceremony? If the marriage was performed by a Justice of the Peace that is one thing, but in a church? What about the "separation of church and state'?)

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica6 months ago

Great ending to George's story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Better than the conclusion. Four stars.

JPB

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon5 months ago

>> deepender wrote:

>> "Speaking of which, how does a court of law

>> assume jurisdiction over a religious ceremony?"

The religious institution of marriage was transformed into a civil institution in what is now the United States as early as 1691 (in the Commonwealth of Virginia). These were in the form of Anti-miscegenation laws designed to keep the races from intermarrying. See the Wikipedia page at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa4 months ago

Well then. Linda getting her hands dirty is a twist I was not expecting.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

said I'd never listen to another Feb. Sucks story and here I am, lol. Wasn't too bad! 5 BIG STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A perfect epilogue would be Jim reporting Linda to the police.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica3 months ago

To me, this is one of the better endings.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

good ending

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Even if it seems that she was the one who nearly ran him over - it still does not make up for what she's done – good story and alternative ending though!

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Nice try but no go!! She is acting on regret not good will. Still just a pig, no matter how much lipstick you try to put on.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not only derivitive but a giant case of deja' vu. You almost scored a 3 but i decided that all things considered 2 was the right number of stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the idea of reporting linda to the police.. 5 stars that man

Taco76310Taco76310about 1 month ago

Nice touch her hitting a deer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned. She went back to her lover like the cheap slut she waS and he rejected her so she ran him down. Time for Jim to call the cops...

AndrosDarkAndrosDarkabout 1 month ago

Ok I like that deer part uh oh I guest it did not turn out the way he thought would did. Sorry you can't play with balls professional anymore awwwww.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent ending. I was hoping he would take a header off the balcony on the 15th floor but this works as well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Time for haste, Jim.

Dial 911.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Great ending

The best one I have read

THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous