February Sucks Different Ending

Story Info
Another ending to a popular story.
5.2k words
3.24
45.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

This is another ending to George Anderson's February Sucks. This begins when Linda returns home, but Jim does not move out. Sometimes RAAC and BTW is one and the same. This was edited by Microsoft Word so be warned. This could be published under Non Consensual but in keeping with the theme..

*

Jim was sitting at the kitchen table when Linda walked in still in the blue dress about two in the afternoon. "Have a good time?"

"Oh, hell yes. I'm so sore I can barely walk. I got fucked hard like never before. Marc has such stamina and quick recovery. Thank you so much for letting me have this. Where are the kids?"

"Tommy and Emma are at your parents. They weren't too happy when I explained what's going on."

"You told my parents? Why?"

"I figured they needed to know why they're keeping them for the next few days. I didn't let you have anything. You took it from me. You ruined are special night and probably our entire marriage." Jim was shouting. "Sit down and answer me truthfully." Linda gingerly sat down across from her husband. "Did you use protection at least?"

"I didn't think it was necessary. I have my IUD."

"So, you fucked him bareback. OK. Did you do anything, anything at all that you wouldn't do for me?" Linda looked down at the floor. "Tell me. You did, didn't you? Did you let him fuck your ass?"

"Only once. He said he wanted to try it." Linda was blushing and looking down.

"Linda; in the ten years we've been married, other than a finger, you've NEVER let me have your ass. I guess you swallowed his load too." She just nodded her head. "Well that all changes now. How can you be so fucking stupid? You're a damned attorney for Christ's sake." "Do you realize what this has done to me? How it makes me feel? Do you know how angry I am? Don't you realize how humiliated I was and on our special night?"

"Let me go take a bath and sooth my soreness and I'll make it up to you. You can even join me."

"Hell no. This is what we're going to do. Get up and we're going to get some condoms. You're coming with me. Then I'm going to fuck you up the ass over and over until I can't anymore. Then the same with your pussy. I don't care how sore you are."

Jim and Linda when to the drug store where he bought a twelve pack of condoms, some lube, three enemas and three douches. "What are you doing to do with that?" she asked.

"You're going to use all three in each hole before I go anywhere near you. And before you say anything, I don't give a damn about any side effects. I'm so pissed right now I have to take out my anger."

Once they returned home, Linda did in fact use the douches and the enemas without bathing She knew she was in trouble and hoped this would help save her marriage. She fucked up really bad she realized. Once she finished, Jim ordered her into the guest room and lay down with her ass up. He didn't want her near the marital bed. After applying minimal lube to his fingers, He forcefully jammed two then three up her ass. He finger-fucked her ass for a good ten minutes. Linda was getting sorer. She was on the verge of tears. Before long, Jim notices a hint of blood on his fingers. He then put the condom on his cock and lining up with her puffy anus, slammed it home with one stroke. Linda yelped due to the searing pain as her rectum had closed back up after Marc finished. After fucking her ass for a few minutes, he withdrew and without any preamble, crammed his bloody condom covered cock up her cunt. He didn't care at all if she got any UTI's. Hell, she could already have an STD. After fucking her cunt, he went back to her ass where he unloaded his balls and filled the condom. When he finished, he slipped out and took off the condom.

"Turn over and open your mouth." He ordered Linda.

"What for?" she asked.

"You're going to swallow my cum. I'm dumping the contents in your mouth and you're going to swallow it all. We're going to repeat the process of me fucking you and you swallowing until I can't go any more or we run out of condoms. When I get done, you'll be lucky to walk. If you even think of complaining, I'll see an attorney first thing Monday." By the time Sunday afternoon rolled around, Jim was able to get through seven condoms before he couldn't get it up anymore. By then, both her orifices were sore and bloody. Linda was a sobbing mess as she had never seen her husband like this. She could barely get out of bed much less walk.

Later, Sunday night, Jim said: "Linda, this is what you're going to do. The first thing tomorrow, you're going to see about getting an STD test. Then you're going to make an appointment with your doctor to have your IUD replaced. I will be going with you for that. Afterwards, you need to go to your folks for a few days while I think about our future, if there even is one."

"I have the deposition, first thing in the morning and I'll make the arrangements afterwards. Why do I need to replace my IUD? I just had it done a couple of months ago?"

"First, you're calling in tomorrow and doing what I want right away. The reason is since you went bareback, Marc's cum touched it. I don't want any further contact in there. Yes, I'm being petty but take it or leave it. I don't know if I'll ever trust you or recover from this. He's so much better than me apparently. I can't compete with that."

"Honey, He can't compete with you. He just fucked me. You make love to me. That's a big difference."

"That's bullshit and you know it. You gave away a part of yourself to him. Something that should have belonged to me. I can't get that back. You need to go. I need to think." Slowly, Linda packed her suitcase and left.

When Linda arrived at her parents, her mom met her at the door. "Did you really do what Jim said?" asked her mom. When Linda just nodded in the affirmative, you could have heard the slap in the next county. "Get away from me. You're not welcome here." Her mom slammed the door in Linda's face.

Over the next couple of days, Jim had time to think. If he got a divorce, he'd lose a lot of money and miss his kids. He decided on doing a few things, the first of which was a post nuptial. If Linda refused, he could still divorce her. A couple of days later he called her to meet. They decided to meet right after her doctor's appointment.

At the office of Doctor Shelly Stillwater, when both Jim and Linda showed up, the doc had some questions as this was rather unusual. "Linda, why do you want me to replace the IUD as we just did this a few months ago? Are you have any adverse reactions? These typically last three to 10 years."

Jim answered. "Doctor Stillwater, my wife here fucked another man against my wishes. I don't want any reminders, so I want it replaced. The only complication was her slutting around bareback."

"I see. Did you get tested Linda?"

"I'm waiting on the results. They should be back in a couple of days."

"Jim, as a doctor, I'm not in favor of a medical procedure for no medical reason."

"Well doctor, isn't the patient's wellbeing the most important? If you refuse, then I get a divorce and make it very public as she fucked a well know football player. I still might but I'm sure that would certainly add to her stress."

"OK Jim. I see your point. If you will please step out, I'll do it but it most likely won't be covered by insurance."

"I'll stay Doc. I want to watch you do it. I don't trust her not to talk you into saying you replaced it when you didn't. That's the way it has to be."

"Very well." The IUD was replaced.

After the procedure, the couple returned to their home. Linda began to apologize once again. "Jim, I'm so sorry. I was just caught up in the moment. I'm almost forty and he just rang my bell when we were dancing. I didn't even think. I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to you. I'll do anything I can. I just never though how it would affect you." Tears began to flow.

"Linda. Up until that night, you were the love of my life. I'm not sure any love exists just now. How do I compete? Hell, I'm just a Ph.D. electrical engineer with six patents. How do I compete with a college dropout who plays catch? Just because he has a bigger dick? Here's what's going to happen so I can even begin to trust you and maybe even get some self-respect. We're doing a post nuptial where if you cheat again, it's an 80/20 split in my favor. If it's enforced, you give up all parental rights to our kids. I'll let you have visitation at your expense but if I decide to relocate across country, I can do it. This may allow me to start over. In the post-nup, you will spell out exactly what you did, and with who to lay the framework. Also, I want it plainly stated that for the next five years, I get a hall pass. I may or may not use it, but you won't be able to divorce me. If you file for divorce for any reason, it gets enforced. Yes, this is a no-fault state but the post-nup will protect me. Also, I need you to feel some of the humiliation I felt. To that extent, I want your boss, Mr. Dewey to write the post-nup. It may ruin your future at your firm but so be it. If you refuse any of the above, I'll just file." With tears, Linda agreed.

It was about three weeks later on a Wednesday night when Linda's results came in. Fortunately, they were all negative. Whew. She was ready to make love to her husband as the last time was when he abused her holes. "Jim, honey, can we make love now and you can reclaim me as your wife. You can have me anyway you want as much as you want."

"I'm not ready yet. These results still remind me of what you did to me that night. Give me a couple of days. Maybe after that, you can move back in from the guest room." Linda had been staying in the guest room since the infamous night.

Friday, at around eleven that morning, Jim showed up unexpectedly at Linda's firm. She was in a meeting with George Dewey and Steven Howe of Dewy, Cheetem and Howe. A client, Zachary Steinbrenner, of Consolidated Financial was with them. "Jim." Said Linda. "What are you doing here? We're just about to leave for a lunch meeting with a client. I'm sorry."

"Jim. It's good to see you again." Said George. Is everything OK? I'm sure we can wait a few if you and Linda need to talk."

"Thanks George. The thing is, I was planning on taking my lunch with my wife. However, if you could wait about an hour that would be great. You see, her STD results came back Wednesday, and they were negative. As such, I'm here to fuck her up her ass bareback the same way she let the douchebag fuck her. Since she never let me do that before, I'm going to take advantage. I'll probably have her blow me first and swallow my cum, like she's never done before, so I last longer. So, you see if you can wait an hour, that's fine. If not, you can go without her, but I AM doing her up the butt and now."

Linda was openly sobbing now. "Jim why are you embarrassing me like this. It's so humiliating and in front of my bosses?"

Mr. Steinbrenner spoke up. "Jim. She really cheated on you?" Jim went on to describe the night in question. "My first wife did the something similar to me. I love the humiliation you're inflicting. George let's give them an hour. More if he needs it. I'm sure my business is worth an hour. Then we'll all go to lunch, including Jim if he can." As Jim was taking Linda by her arm back to her office, Zachary called out. "Hey Jim. Make sure she cleans you off as well if you get my drift." Jim gave the man a thumbs up.

Once in her office, Jim had Linda remove all her clothes. If someone walked in, he didn't care but she would. Linda then got on her knees where she sucked him until he blew his load. He made sure to growl loudly when he did. After about ten minutes to recover, he bent her over her leather couch and lubed her up. He inserted one then two and finally three fingers and stretched her asshole. Since it was almost a month, her anus had tightened back up. Afterwards, he lubed his now hard seven-inch cock and entered her. He was slower than last time but still put it in with one thrust. Linda let out a yelp. Since Jim had come not too long ago, it took him a good twenty minutes to explode deep into her bowels. He made sure to be loud while fucking her and especially while cumming. He wanted everyone within earshot to know he was reclaiming his wife. He made sure she cleaned his cock off with her mouth when he popped out. The cream pie left a puddle of her couch. Once he finished, Jim told her "You know, since you never shaved your pussy for me, you need to make an appointment this week and get it waxed including your asshole. If I like it, you can get it lasered." Linda then got dressed but unfortunately for her, she had to leave her office to go down the hall to the bathroom in order to clean up. She then met with her bosses and client red faced and humiliated as they went to lunch. Jim had to be back at work, so he did not join them. To add insult to injury, because of her ass pounding, Linda kept having rather loud farts all during lunch.

After lunch, Linda had a very uncomfortable meeting with her bosses. While George had written the post-nup, it was explained how her husband's behavior as well as hers could jeopardize her future especially if she wanted to make senior partner. The humiliation just piled on.

When she got home, she was furious. Jim simply told her if she didn't' like it, he could just file and enforce the post nuptial. He then instructed her to call their friends and arrange a night back at Morrison's, the same bar as the incident.

Since it had been over a month since the incident, their friends were surprised to hear from Linda. Dee was another lawyer who worked with Linda and also her very best friend. They met in law school and have been like sisters ever since. Her husband Dave was a cardiologist and worked with Phil, Jane's husband. Jane was a teacher and childhood friend of Dee.

Jim said. "Linda. I want you to wear the same blue dress. Don't worry about underwear."

"I'm sorry Jim, but I though it out."

"Well go buy one just like it."

"That was a five-hundred-dollar dress. You want me to spend that just for one night?"

"Do it. I have my reasons."

That Saturday night, Linda wore her new dress to the gathering. It was low cut and slit up the side. If she wasn't careful, everyone would see she was commando. She knew she shouldn't object to anything Jim wanted if she was to save her marriage. When everyone was seated, Dee commented on how nice the new dress looked. It wasn't the same as the old one but similar yet sexier. "It shows off her curves real nice" said Jim. "Stand up Linda." She did. See how it shows her boobs?" He then spread her dress putting her tits on full display. "Look at the way it hugs her hips." He opened the slit show everyone at the table she had no underwear on.

"Jim, must you do that?" asked Dee. "Why embarrass your wife like that?"

"You mean the way you and she humiliated me? Tough titties."

Phil, Jane's husband suggested they all order drinks. By the time the drinks arrived and everyone ordered dinner, the restaurant was getting pretty full. The band had yet to start however so conversations could be heard. Jim stood and in a not so subtle voice said. "Come on Linda. Let's go to the men's room. You're going to give me a blow job." The surrounding tables all stared as Linda got up. Dutifully, Linda followed her husband into the bathroom stall.

In the stall, Jim had Linda sit on the toilet. He pumped her face and when he was ready to cum, he quickly withdrew and spewed spunk all over her dress and in her hair. Some got on her face too. Afterwards, he had her get up and he took a piss. She went to the sink to clean up and he said "Leave it. You can clean your face but leave the dress and hair. You wanted to be a whore so now everyone can see what a slut you are."

"Don't make me go out like this. Yes, I fucked up but between work and now this. How much do I have to do to make it up?"

"Until you feel the same pain as I did. I don't know if I'll ever get over it. You said you'd do anything to save our marriage. I'm trying." With tears running down her face, Linda did a walk of shame back to their table. Once they returned to their seats, everyone looked at Linda and at the cum stains on her dress and in her hair.

"Um, Linda." Dee said. "You may want to clean up some. You want my help?".

"I told her to leave it. Call it payback. Call me an asshole but so be it." About that time, a manager approached and asked to speak to Jim.

"Sir, I think your party needs to leave. You're disrupting our guests and your actions are inappropriate."

"Fuck that shit. I'll leave when we're ready. What's inappropriate is some other clientele you server. Where were you when Marc LaValliere was leaving to fuck my wife knowing she was married. If you do anything, I'll take out full page ads and rent billboards naming your establishment as to what happened. These are facts so there would be no liable involved. Now get the fuck out of my face and mind your own fucking business." The manager quietly left while other patrons looked on.

Once dinner was over, Dave asked: "Ok Jim. What's the real reason you got us here? I thought it was to make up and get back to normal. Is it just to embarrass your wife?"

"Well Dave. Linda here has done things with asshole that she has never done with me until recently. She never let me fuck her butt nor swallow my load but she sure as hell did with him. I need to think of something that we've never done, and it can be a first for me. I got to thinking that we've never had a threesome. Dee, that's where you come it."

"What do you mean Jim. I'm not going to be part of a threesome. I won't cheat on my husband, not for you or anyone."

"Dee my dear. Didn't you tell me that if asshole would have come after you, you would have done the same thing? You said that while you were trying to distract me."

"Is that true. Did you really say that?" asked Dave. Dee lowered her head but replied. "It was just talk dear husband. I would never do that."

"I call bullshit." Replied Jim. "Dee since you helped fuck up my marriage, I'm going to fuck you in your ass. You have two choices. You can join our little threesome and let me have your ass or I'm going to prevent Linda from ever speaking to you again. By the way, I have a hall pass. If it costs either you or Linda or both your jobs with the firm, I will prevent you from having any contact. I'll either make Linda quit or I'll enforce the post nup. If you decide to quit, no biggie. If I get word of any future contact, I'll divorce her and enforce the agreement. By the way Dave, you get as much say in this as I did. NONE! Also, after tonight, we won't be speaking to any of you ever again."

Dee cried out. "Jim. When did you become such an asshole? You've put me in a no-win situation. If I want to keep my best friend and colleague, I lose my husband. If I keep my husband, I lose my best friend. "

"You're right Dee. Because of your help, I've lost my wife AND my best friend. Up until a month ago, Linda WAS my best friend. Yes, you didn't make asshole come here. You didn't force her to go, but you DID enable her. That makes you just as guilty. If this was an armed robbery and Linda pulled the trigger, you'd be just as guilty of murder as she was. In this case, you may have murdered our marriage, not to mention the relationship with our kids. So maybe I am being an asshole, but you have no idea, none of you how humiliated I am, or the damage done to me as a person. If getting a little retribution helps to partially heal me then so be it. You have one week to give me your answer. Now, come on Dee, let's dance." With a slow dance number, Jim pulled Dee in close. He then reached down and began to grab her ass.

jj26809
jj26809
220 Followers
12