February Sucks Different Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't Jim."

"Dee, I'm going to reach under your dress and squeeze your ass and you're going to let me. If you don't, I will find a way to embarrass you and Linda even more." Dee just put her head against Jim's chest. For his part, he put his hands under her and not only groped her butt cheeks but slightly fingered her anus and pussy. When the dance was over and they returned to the table, Jim ran his wet fingers under Linda's nose. She just shook her head as the tears fell.

When Jim and Linda returned to their room in the hotel as they were riding up on the elevator, Jim told Linda to remove her dress. She had to walk from the elevator to their room completely nude even as a couple of guests were spotted in the hallway. Jim then had Linda go and start the shower. Once in, He said. "I've thought of something else we've never done. Open your mouth." When she did, Jim proceeded to piss directly in it. When she tried to turn away, Jim held her head and continued till he was finished peeing mostly down her throat but all over her face as well.

When they finished, Linda sat down on their bed with tears. "Jim. How long are you going to keep this up? I can live with the sex acts like anal and swallowing. The public humiliation is too much. I fucked up. I really did. But it was only one night in over ten years. I agree that I shouldn't have given my anal virginity except to you. I'll do almost anything sexual to make it up, even a threesome. You have a hall pass. Please use it but between what you did at my job and now at the restaurant; please enough is enough. I never knew you could be such an vindictive asshole."

"Linda. You can't imagine how I felt. You ruined our special night. Our tenth anniversary. We can never get that back. You fucked another man in ways you'd never allow me. If it weren't for the kids, I'd have left that night. I still might. I'm hurt so deeply it's not funny. I wish you could just go back and unfuck the asshole, but you can't. You've taken from me something I can never get back. If I could make it happen, I break asshole's knees and hands and permanently ruin his career. I'd cut off his balls if I could, but I can't. He's responsible for seducing you but you had the power to say no. It's not like you were drugged or even drunk. He didn't point a gun at your head. You did this by your own free will. If you want any hope for us to survive, I have to have this. It may take months or even years. Even if we divorce, the pain and the feeling that I wasn't good enough will be there. Hell, even my trust in women in general is shot. So, don't tell me enough is enough. If you want out, just file for divorce, I'll enforce the post nuptial and you lose your kids, but you'll always have Dee.

Upon waking up the next morning, Jim had to take a leak. As he was doing so, he called Linda. "Here suck it. Instead of shaking it, you'll clean it."

"Damn. This is so nasty. Why are you doing this?"

"You know why. Then before we leave, I'm fucking you up the ass again. The way I figure it, we've been married ten years. That's five hundred and twenty weeks at an average of three times per week we fucked. Even if you'd let me have your ass a fourth of the time that's almost four hundred ass fucks you owe me. The same with the blow jobs. Now let's go."

Linda was out shopping one weekend when she ran into none other than Jim's assistant Marcy. Marcy is a tall woman, about 5'8" and 145 pounds. She is of Latino and native American decent with a nice ass, long black hair and piercing brown eyes. Marcy walked straight up to Linda with no preamble and said: "Just so you know, I've been in love with Jim for a while now. I've never acted upon it nor would I. Since you've fucked up royally you skank and hurt him so deeply, I plan on doing anything in my power to get him. I'll fuck him, suck him and take it up my ass, but I will try to get him". With that Marcy turned and walked away.

For the next several months, Jim kept fucking and at times trying to humiliate Linda. He just couldn't get past the betrayal. Even the kids were picking up on the tension, so much so that they began staying in their rooms. Each time he blew up her ass or face fucked her, Jim felt guilty. They hadn't made love since before that shitty night. The sex had just been rough and angry. Finally, he had enough.

"Linda. We need to talk." Those four dreaded works. Linda's face turned pale as she thought she knew what was coming. "I think we need a fresh start. Both of us. Here's what I propose. Aerodyne (Jim's employer) has a location in Austin. I can move my research there. I'm not sure what it would take, but I'm sure somehow you can get your law license in Texas. You may have to take their BAR exam but that's something you'll have to work out."

"But why? I've almost made full partner and Dee's left the firm. I've done what you asked and we've not spoken in months."

"Do you like how things have been?"

"No, I really don't." sighed Linda.

"I also think we should get a divorce. Before you get upset, here me out. If we get a divorce, we can still live together and try to work through this. Even give counseling another shot but with different surroundings which don't remind me of this fucking place. After a few months, we can get remarried. Why you may ask? Because that will give us a new wedding date and that new date will be reflected on a new marriage license. Our anniversary date will be new and our current one, which is now permanently ruined will no longer exist. Personally, I see this as our last hope."

"Can I have time to think about it? At this point in time, I've realized how much pain you're in and think I should just set you free. I'm sure your assistant Marcy would go with you. She as much told me so."

"Yes, take a few days but I am going. I can't stay in this town any longer. Let me know in a week. If you decide not to go, we'll split 50/50 but I'll request full custody with liberal visitation for you. That way I can take them with me. It will be up to you to explain to their grandparents why we're moving two thousand miles away so their time will be limited. Also, you will be the one to file. I married you for life and except for the divorce to alter our anniversary date, that's what it will be. Maybe I'll use my hall pass and maybe I won't. Maybe I'll have another child, though not with you. You see, if I don't get over the pain, our lives will be a living hell. The ball's in your court now."

Both Jim and Linda did move and they did divorce and remarry and Linda was able to practice law. It was never the same. Linda eventually tried getting Marcy, who followed Jim to Austin, into a three way in order to appease her husband. It was during that time that Linda knew she had lost Jim forever. While he fucked Linda, he made love to Marcy. She could see the way that Jim looked at Marcy the way he used to look at her. She did file for divorce but stayed to be close to her kids. They did end up with joint custody which was fine. Two years after the second and final divorce, Jim and Marcy married and she gave him another son. Linda met and married another attorney who was working for legal aid. It was not what she had with Jim, but she was content. She never heard from Dee or any of their other friends again.

Yes, I need an editor.

Yes, it probably sucks, but I write for my own pleasure.

Have a wonderful day.

12