All Comments on 'February Sucks Different Ending'

by jj26809

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're right, it sucked. The dialogue was terrible. I didn't even get through the first page.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

I agree that this story should be a BTB. I think I preferred SaddleTramp1956's version where Linda attempts suicide, and another version where after being beaten Jim kills Linda and Mark and gets off with 3 years probation. I do like the fact that in this story Linda's relationship with her parents was severely damaged. I don't think Linda was or could be a lawyer, and Dee certainly wasn't one. I congratulate you for the effort, but I just didn't like your story line.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 2 years ago

Not bad and finally Dee gets some payback.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Can’t say that I really mind seeing Linda’s humiliation after the way she cheated on Jim. Wish you could have visited a little payback for Marc too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feel better? One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
all

of that for a crap out ending

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

No probably about it. It sucks

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
This

Was just pathetic garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jim became a sadist, and let his hurt ruin marriages. She let her wants to open this can of worms, but didn’t e serve this abuse. In this version , Jim lost any respect for his hurt any humiliation.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

She finally understood a mans pain when he feels disrespected

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

A little compressed & simplistic for my taste

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

"Yes, it probably sucks, but I write for my own pleasure."

Appreciate the honesty. You have a nice day, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was awful in action, but I think this reflects Jim's emotional state correctly.

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Look people it's almost been a full year ... February is almost here again. How about someone writing one last ending where everyone somehow ends up happy or he turns into a werewolf and exacts revenge. How about we lay off this schtick for the next year. When every I see "February Sucks" now even if it's one of my favorite authors it gets a pass and is ignored. Of course, this is only my opinion.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Too wild and harsh, even for me

and get an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you proved yourself unworthy to write an alt story. This sucked.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

February Sucks, from GA, has yielded countless, alternate endings. Some truly abyssal, others terribly cuck...

This version takes a line like: I'm going to abuse the bitch, I'm going to humiliate her, I'm going to manipulate her and then I'm going to get rid of her (emotionally).

The sequences of hard fucks, the humiliating attitudes and the degradation that Linda allowed herself to inflict, even though she was able to go out (for the post-nuptial), gave a "stroke" to the ego of readers wronged by her behavior, long ago, when betraying Jim.

Jim, in this version, becomes the opposite. Cold, calculating, cruel and vindictive. Totally far removed from Jim from GA, but in my view a bigger guy.

Putting myself in Jim's shoes, I would have dumped the bitch right after I got her back. Without any kind of vindictive attitude. I would just have prepared everything for the process, including demanding financial return for moral damages, (yes, in my country, that's possible).

I offered 3 stars as usual. Someone who puts himself in writing work, even if he's based on another work, deserves the encouragement.

The ending where Linda discovers that Jim's love for her is gone, and that she was just his fucking instrument, was the straw that broke the camel.

She gets divorced and sees Jim marry Marcy, and they love each other before they have a child together.

I felt sorry for Linda's new husband. It's okay that he doesn't know about her nefarious past, much less what Jim put her through... It's too much to carry. I hope he gets lucky.

But that's just my opinion.

PS: Many think that the cuck / wimp story, from GA, has already yielded what it had to yield. And they ask you to stop writing about her.

I don't echo in this placement. Let whoever writes. You can simply not read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The worst of the worst February Sucks follow up story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not going to say it was fantastically written, but it wasn't bad and the core concept was one that I haven't seen in February Sucks before - so don't be too hard on yourself.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

It was a good version, right up until the ending. Only 4 stars instead of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of the 56 follow-ups to GA, this is clearly the nastiest. BTW, relying on Grammarly and not taking time to do a slow proof read leads to some awful mistakes, eg sever where you meant server or though when you wanted thought. I saw 7 of those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Basically just juvenile crap

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Author you have a diabolical mind 😀 It’s a lot of negative energy to carry around that kind of hurt and humiliation and it’s easy for some people to forgive and forget, but not all are built this way. The way how you took every scene/location and actions performed by that shitty wife and her friends, then reversed it to have her feel some of that hurt and pain. That to me sounds like a good way if not wholesome lol of ridding one of some of that negativity energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First thought, unrealistic. If one likes lots of vulgarity, then its the story for him. If he reads for acceptable possibilities in the sexual realm, then do not read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
That was horrendous

nothing more needs said

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Parts of it were too extreme for my taste but Jim's attitude to try and get past the incident by physically expressing his anger seemed real to me, but just too extreme at times. The post-nup agreement and moving to the other side of the country seemed realistic. A great effort and different from any other version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another sequel bites the dust. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, you need a HUMAN editor. You did add another facet to this story and it was different. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was really sad.

jim finally broke his wife. it took a long time, but her entitlement died at the very end. when he finally made her an obedient wife, he left her. a little sad if you ask me. he could have had her again, but didn't want her anymore. i believe her initial refusal to give into his demands probably severed the string of love holding their marriage together. but it may have been dead long before that, which is more than likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fairly good

One of the better "February Sucks" stories, and there are some complete shitty ones.

This is more realistic of what a guy could and would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let this awful story die

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was pretty bad.

I think Marc needed a little payback, too, since he was the one who instigated the whole thing.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Holy shit. Linda should have taken the divorce route. The only thing Jim deserved is a knife to his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wouldn’t exactly call the original: “popular”?

And this is awful. Jim’s just an a-hole

But probably just fruit of a poisonous tree. Very few continuations of that piece of garbage original February story are worth the time.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

garbage. A good story line turned to amateur gibberish. I have nitpicking but not worth my time

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomover 2 years ago

No stars wrong section this should have been in nonconsent. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wonderfully absurd

It was an amazingly silly story! I know that might not sound like a compliment, but it is! The story was every bit as ridiculous as the original.

Linda's actions were inexcusable and fucking horrific, and what Jim did to her was, quite honestly, over the top in your story, but justified. She shat on him, he shat on her in turn. Everyone who boos you for going too far needs to ask themselves how they'd feel in Jim's shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that’s some serious anger.

I might think it’s a bit OTT but thanks for giving it a go. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The things Linda did, turned her into a slut. There is no way she was put under a spell by Marc asswipe, that's just bullshit or she was hit with a stupid tree, the whole tree. Marc should have had a horrific accident that left him nearly dead or worse. Linda should have gotten extreme mental and physical harm. Marcy told her what she was then made good on what she promised to do...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was different, it just wasn't any good

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Wow, this takes a great story by George Anderson and dragging it through the “mud”. Over the top vile idiocy that is not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not another one, sick of it and libel is spelt like this to show just one of your spelling mistakes.

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Yes you do need an editor, and its really not very good. By the end I hated Jim too

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

So the husband becomes worse than Marc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Proper ending. There is no way this couple could ever make it. Way too much anger (understandable ) on Jim's part to ever really forgive her or find love in his heart for her again. Probably the darkest of the many sequels. Marc escaped with no consequences being the only downer, but realisticaaly accurate.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

With no revenge on Mark it can only be 1 star

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

3 stars. Should have divorced her immediately.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

One of the top 5 best endings for this debacle of a story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I just never though how it would affect you." - This is such a stupid excuse. It NEVER occurred to her how it would affect HER if the situation was reversed?

\

She threw (not "though!) out a $500 dress?

\

"If I keep my husband, I lose my best friend." - After that night they're through anyway, so she should save her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, this story has been done to death. However, this is one of the best (if not THE best) endings I have read. I particularly liked the way that Jim put Dee in a 'damned if she does; damned if she doesn't' position as punishment for her role as an enabler. The only thing missing that prevents this version of the story from definitively claiming the title (IMHO) is some form of penance for Marc. Pity that he did not feel some of the pain that he helped create. Oh well, as the saying goes, "you can't have everything".

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

It’s a good concept. The editing… you acknowledged it’s needed. Keep in mind, that human proofreading isn’t really editing. Proofreading people, with manual edits (not Word) would clean up more than you think.

IMO, you could gain more by staying close to the original characters. Saying too much in a sequel, draws attention away from your plot, and focuses it on what you changed. You, I think, wanted the focus on Jim’s humiliating punishment, then on the divorce-for-a-new-start. You pulled some attention away from that… read on.

In your sequel, Jim has a PhD, Linda and Dee are attorneys, and Dave is a cardiologist. None of that fit the tone of the original. Linda’s firm would probably recuse itself from writing her post-nup, as it would be an ethics issue - how can they give Jim 100%, against an employee (and effectively against themselves)?

Jim being a PhD isn’t a big deal, but you undersold his patents. An engineer for 10 years, 6 patents isn’t a lot. And you don’t need a PhD, or an engineer, to be the primary name on a patent. During my years at IBM, I knew one engineer without a degree, who held more than 30 patents, most filed in about a six year span. Another guy on our teal wasn’t an engineer, had no post high school education, and held more than 10 patents. All you need for a patent, is a unique idea, which nobody else tried to patent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, time to put this series to bed. Additional stories related to this topic seem to get progressively worse. Ahhhhh.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Good job. I only saw a couple of mistakes an editor could have corrected with a proof read. Those were ones anyone could have made. I thought it was well written and a new take on GA’s famous tale so many have taken and run with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*3 and that is the highest rating I've given the the February anthology! Jim's BTB was very appropriate! He did to her what she did to him. Humiliation, disrespect, all done without her having a say in the revenge, just like she gave him no say in her fucking someone else. The rating would have been higher if there was a BTB for the BFF's. They got away basically unscathed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absurdly awful, but in a way that GA's story deserves. This is a literary punishment that fits the crime.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Really? In the original Jim stayed because she threatened to take his kids and send him into poverty. In this version, she suddenly becomes submissive and allows all of his juvenile revenge crap. Sorry, just not even slightly believable. I know it’s fiction, but good fiction has to be at least slightly believable. I have very much enjoyed all of the February Sucks stories. While I applaud your attempt for originality, I can’t say I cared much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Linda should have suffered worse tan terrible, both physically and mentally. Then, when she's at her worst, lock her in a room for 3 days, without food or water...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the vindictiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February Sucks is not a “popular story”.

AileyInnAileyInnover 2 years ago

You are right. You do need an editor. Still, I enjoyed the story. Extreme, yes. Entertaining, yes. Gave you 5*s.

EroticaReaderEroticaReaderover 2 years ago

I do enjoy all the sequels to George Anderson's original story. You are correct in noting you need an editor. I trust you will at least try writing with one. As for the content, it was quite a bit over my threshold for revenge on Linda. I found it amazing it took her so long to finally end the pain of her relationship with Jim. He was indeed, an asshole about the whole, sad tale. Yes, she absolutely betrayed and humiliated her husband. Their friends suggesting it wasn't all that bad, it would only be one night, is ridiculous. Marcy did finally get Jim. Linda gave up on her marriage after putting up with being hate fucked for so long, only to realize her husband was making love to Marcy. Do keep writing!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Way over the top. Straight Gonzo fantasy, without any subtlety, at all. Maybe you should've included a Futanari for the trifecta. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you ten years old???

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Jim was a dick and the author is no better than any of the myriad other authors who try to finish otherwise good stories and fail miserably

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should had move then divorced her. And never had sex with her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re much better at romance stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks but not my cup of java. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

crude - and an insult to George Anderson

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story suck not February

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

The problem with this is the punishment didn't fit the crime, what Jim did to Linda quite frankly was rape ( and he could be charged with that, given how brutal he was), and then the rest he was punishing other people for what Linda did,with his Public humiliation. If he felt that strongly the marriage was doomed. If he wanted better terms he could of blackmailed her w public exposure if what she did in terms of the divorce. Not saying that he didn't have a right to be angry, just saying his actions were not justified. Rape is generally a crime of anger,hate and power, which Jim's motivation matched.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

WOW! I’ve seen some great writing and stories on Literotica; I’ve seen some ridiculous, inane stories on Literotica. This certainly falls into the latter. The premise of “February Sucks,” is kind of absurd and unbelievable to begin with This rendition of an ending multiplies that by a factor of....oh, I don’t know, perhaps times 10. I think this is complete and utter drivel.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

This was just too lewd, crude, and unworthy of a readers time. Yes, she deserved some serious humiliation/trust-checks but this went way over the edge into sadism. As an author you insured occupationally you made her the lowest of lows - a lawyer - to gain reader prejudice, how tripe. Waste of my dyslexic concentration.

/

1* ,,,, I'll never read another of your stories.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A very average story. Yes you made Linda suffer and that was good, however your story had so many holes in it it was beyond saving. For example why would Dave let Jim do what he did to Dee?

Any argument like that would’ve seen Dave belt Jim deservedly in the mouth, no questions asked.

Instead innocent Dave is just excluded from the encounter. That was rubbish.

All up the story was way over the top, divorce would’ve happened way before it got as far as it did. Jim repeatedly put her under duress and raped her., he’d be jailed for sure.

As to Jim getting the kids in such a situation, no, he was not guaranteed that at all. In fact, my bet is he’d get done over in the courts bigtime.

You lost control of your story, but in the end she got hers, so for that 3/5

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Stick to your stong suit...this was way over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a sadistic asshole. Story has no redeeming qualities and is an insult to the original.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Other than the sorta raac, it wasn't bad and glad he finally divorced her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This version relies completely on Linda being willing to do anything to stay married. Totally unrealistic for someone who, in the case of any divorce, would win big in Court. And someone who readily cheated and felt good about it in tne original story.

.

Doing an alternate ending to this impossible story while staying consistent with the players as GA originally wrote them is a Sisyphean task. Endless attempts that never succeed.

.

That said…a reader WILL derive some measure of pleasure from Linda getting so hosed in this telling. Kinda like the version where she comes home and thinks Jim killed and buried their kids — total destruction.

.

3 *** for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus, this story has more lives then the main character it slasher movies. It just won't die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job [/s]

You turned Jim into an over-the-top asshole. You should have put this in the BDSM category, not LW, because it is just sadistic.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

Probably, no make that the wrost thing I've ever read on this site. The husband a total jackass. If the rest of your stories are anything like this one, I wouldn't read them.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Quite over the top. An excess of hate. If Jim felt that way, he should have divorced immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are so MANY!!!

Some are poor, some good, one or two even great.

I didn't think we needed any more.

We especially did NOT need one as bad as this. Truly bad.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Brutal. The punishment far outweighed the crime.

Unrealistic. As a lawyer, Linda would have fought this and easily have won.

Very original but it sucked on quite a few levels. Worst of all was the intense humiliation. His justification was moot.

Yes, you need an editor, but I suggest a reader, first. I don't say that lightly.

If you were trying for scorched earth, you went too far. The only thing worse would have been unwanted, garish tattoos on her face and body.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

OMG, possibly the worst yet.

Please stop!!

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

A "wonderful day"? What's that?

<>

Oh, that's when you pretend that a deserted husband has all the advantages in a marriage and divorce. That's when you roll back the clock over a century to when women were afraid to file. That's when women didn't know about the leverage they possessed when their husbands became abusive.

<>

We all know that in GA's story the behavior of the Linda character was so over-the-top as to be unmatchable. So you tried to match it with sustained abuse. Ugly.

<>

Frankly, your continuation was so detestable that it was the first February Sucks tale that I failed to finish.

eightytuneseightytunesover 2 years ago

love was lost, never to return. abuse would best describe what he did in retribution. there are no stars, nor should there be!

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

February Sucks IS a popular story, WITH LAZY AUTHORS.

How you supposed to be an author and take someone else's crap as 80% of "your" story?

This was, and sadly IS, a stupid concept that really didn't need to be done more than, say, 4 times.

February Sucks should not be the entry point for all aspiring mysogynists.

Can someone NOT let any more Feburary Sucks stories into this site? It's an insult to the original author and the efforts just get stupider and more outrageous without adding anything good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with @njlauren. This marriage died that night. Why the need to rape her? Rape is a horrible crime! Low score

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"It was not what she had with Jim, but she was content." She ended up better than she should have. Jim was a complete arrogant outrageous screaming asshole. And when did that happen? I wonder what Linda fondly remembers about her night with the asshole jock. I wonder what Linda told her new husband about how her first marriage was ruined. I would love to see some sequel or side note of how the children responded when they grew up and finally realized what their mother had done to their father. I hope the kids called Marcy Mom.

This is far from the best sequel written over this story, but it is very far from the worst. While the details could be gentler, they could also be worse. I love the sequel with the hatchet splitting Marc's head open; schweet. The eventual divorce is the most realistic, and its fitting that it's Linda who gives up and files for divorce. Releasing her ex husband to Marcy was the first and last decent thing Linda did for Jim since she fucked Marc. Good on her. She has the rest of her life to pay for her one night of sexual bliss. Was it worth it? Marcy sends a Thank You card to Marc, and Linda, on the anniversary of her marriage to Jim. At least until the news media reported Marc's homicide some years later. Jim's hoping they catch the murdered so he can pay his legal fees, and start a new tradition of Thank You cards. Thank You, for the effort.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
The worse alternative ending

I've read sorry but it was terrible.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

This was quite different from all the other endings and really pushed the limits on cruelty and humiliation as payback for what Linda did to Jim. What made this interesting is that it's actually quite plausible that a heartbroken husband could snap and react in this way.

-

I remember reading a Reddit post by a wife that had a one-night stand, then felt guilty the next day and confessed to her doting husband. It broke him. He refused to have regular sex with her ever again (because she'd screwed her lover bareback) and insisted on fucking her ass instead. Whenever the wife voiced any complaints, he'd explode in expletive laden rants, reducing her to tears. She destroyed a kind and loving man, turning him into a vengeful monster who kept verbally lashing out at her in his pain. Ultimately they ended up divorcing, because the wife finally realised she'd hurt him too badly, even though she was desperate to stay together.

And her husband suffered none of the public humiliation that Jim went through.

-

The core issue with the original GA Anderson story, is that Linda cheated on Jim because she thought he loved her so much he'd forgive anything. She took a massive gamble with their marriage, which actually paid off for her in the original. I think this triggered so many sequels because so many men would not have stood for that level of humiliation and disrespect... and Linda's gamble would've ended up costing her everything.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69over 2 years ago

If I could give less than 1 star I would.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Sorry jj***** this one just doesn't cut it. You have a list of well received stories but this is the worst ending I've read, and I think I've read them all. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow ANGRY MUCH. What is your fixation on anal sex?

Really Bad! Scary where the author went with Jim’s reaction.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
After the humiliation, could he really look at himself in a mirror.

This was sheer cruelty. Not to excuse her actions on anniversary night, her motives were very wrong and very selfish. His were vindictive to the point of cruel. I can’t imagine it gave him satisfaction, but it’s your story. Though it wasn’t my cup of tea, thanks for writing.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

LET IT END HERE PEOPLE!!! Few of you, including this one, are doing the story any favors. Half of Literotica is now new endings for February sucks and, the irony is, is that most of them suck.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous