All Comments on 'February Sucks Different Ending'

by jj26809

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A good follow-up

I am not a writer and never could be.

While I think your follow-up was a good story I don't give 5 stars and rarely give 4. But yours was an interesting twist on this. The parts about humiliation I have seen within some of my friends who were head over heals in love and blindside by a one time slip with a local celebrity (TV News). The husband being former college BBall player and tech geek / cybersecurity specialist. He was no small person.

He did not go the full water sports route. He did publicly humiliate her 2 twice before we brought him to his senses. They finally got a divorced and now he sees his kids very seldom because the judge had records of everything on both sides.

In a story like this no one wins. But you wrote a good story and told some things that needed to be said about feelings inside themselves when something like this happens.

Keep writing you have a lot of good ideas for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good one. The punishment did fit the crime. After what Linda did on the night of their tenth anniversary, she was in no position to choose her punishment. Over-the-top crimes fit over-the-top punishment. After all, it's just a story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't often say it... but you are 1 sick puppy.

Rape a brutal one at that. 15 years for the rape (should be life) followed by 5 years for assault.

If he's such a man that he can do that to a woman why isn't he out challenging Marc? Make him stop his philandering ways.

Oh that's right... he's not, he's a bully and a thug.

Do have to wonder about authors that think something like this is OK to publish as a form of payback, especially in a world where domestic violence issues are being highlighted daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

One of the best follow-on chapters, in my humble opinion.

I thought Jim was a little over the top - but, yeah, it was a good one. Thanks.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

3. There were parts I liked such as Dee and Dave getting some of what they deserved and the fact Jim didn't just automatically forgive but held onto that anger (as well he should). But parts I really didn't like such as him essentially raping his wife, his continued humiliation of her, and the fake out reconciliation. Just felt with that level of anger he should have just divorced her rather then in my opinion taking things too far, she should have probably divorced him at about the public humiliation point, and it was all for nothing as they still winded up separated. The story just felt kinda pointless, torture porn at times just meant to punish Linda (which don't get me wrong she deserves some punishment). Not terrible, just not great either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Tough Titties"...??? Really? I has to stop reading at that point. Pretty obvious this was written by a 12 year old.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice BTB but up your game with dialogue...also need to use some real action words...and spend more time on exploring the emotional angst of the husband. Right now this one is like a couple of robots running through a script.... Try to get into their heads....and share that through say first person stream of consciousness so that the reader starts looking through their eyes...

Anyway.. decent story 4 stars

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

much better story line. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, you are a POS. I had to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

Too far over the line to be enjoyable.3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Over the top, for sure, but if it were me, I fear I would be worse.

How do you say the response is too much? Think about how many sequels this scene prompted. The angst here is just about the most horrible thing a man could experience and our woke society would disprove of a proper biblical response.

My only regret in this version is Marc gets off free. I'd love to read your take on burning Marc. The knecapping and crushed testicles are great, but to me still not enough.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

great writing.

5/5

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Far

Far over the top revenge.After the episode at her work, she should have divorced him.Despite what she had done she would get custody of the children and that would to some extent start paying him back for his cruelty.

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

Ummm a smidge over the top. I couldn't and have touched MY cheating slut whore wife for 12+ years!

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

Jim was an asshole. He punished her cruelly and excessively. Then he made her move and lose her chance at a partnership as well as cutting her off from her best friend dee . What an as Then he dumped her. What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are the comments are so Linda friendly ones. Lol she deserves the pain till death. When punishment becomes unbearable then women in society will come back to traditional ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

way to make jim a dick and the villian.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - just as stupid as all the rest. There is no way in HELL a normal husband would have anything to do with this stupid diseased slut.

Just for conversation, please explain how the husband escaped catching an STD by putting his bare cock in her diseased cesspool of a mouth? The ASSHOLE could very easily have been exposed to a STD carrier the previous night or weekend and he would have used all three of her holes, just like he did with this slut. You can't wash off a STD/AIDES infection.

Remember - NO bodily fluids for 6 months after exposure to a potential STD/AIDES carrier. No unprotected sex vaginal, anal or oral, No kissing - Hell even cuddling the nasty bitch would be off limits. Put the bitch slut in quarantine and never let her near the kids either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After having a lot of perspectives from different writers, I feel this one is bit different. Actually, I'm also planning to write down my thoughts about the story, the first half is absolutely mind blowing though I feel the humiliation goes beyond for the bitch but the second half is not much that I like. That's the reason, I rate it as 3 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE IT. THE SLUT GOT HERS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's a perfectly reasonable way to treat a fuckpig like Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was one of the worst stories I’ve read here, Feb. Sucks or otherwise. It was good until the extreme humiliation started in the office. I also can’t believe that the bosses would agree to what Jim did there.

The humiliation that continued in the dance hall was sickening. Yes, Linda deserves to feel humiliation and pain for what she did, but this’s just sickening.

1 star bec. 0 stars won’t affect the rating. If this’s the trash the author writes, I’m reading no more.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Good story but turned bad - everyone lost. I cannot imagine that Jim and Marcy had happy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story sucks. Jim was hurt. We empathize. Perhaps some payback would have been understandable. But peeing in her mouth? Threatening her, while they were married, with him having another baby with another woman? Inflicting sexual pain? Treating her as an animal? A man's actions tell us what his character is. He hates Linda. No matter how bad one sees her actions, she doesn't deserve to be humiliated like this. She made a huge mistake and we can legitimately disrespect her actions. Jim has allowed himself to turn cruel. He is a horrible person. Give me his contact information. I want to go beat the hell out of him.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a load of bollocks

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I think the story replaced betrayal with sexual debasement. It lost the pain of betrayed love in favor of common retribution. It wasn't as interesting that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have shit all over GA's great story. Either a Raac or BTB is fine but to take it to this stinking pile of excrement is reprehensible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite version is where Marc gets his head caved in with an ax. This is my second favorite.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story reads as if it were written by a not-very-smart 6th grader. No grasp at all of how real adults speak and converse, and no grasp of any of the nuances of adult emotion. God, what a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your final comment says all that needs to be said. "You write just for your own pleasure". If that were true, we would not have been exposed to this sophomoric pile of crap.

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Good effort 5***** I like your postscript.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Should have had a different ending more brutal more straight to the point they both look too happy for doing the wrong things

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair9 months ago

Interesting vengeful plot. I liked it. Grammarly free works miracles as far as spelling and sentence composition are concerned. Keep writing!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy9 months ago

Was really bad

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I usually like BTB endings, and God knows this story deserved one. But what he put his wife through, would never have been accepted. Even getting divorced, with the idea of getting re- married was stupid. And causing her to bleed intentionally, was just abuse. I know there are some juvenile minds out there who might think his wife would put up with it, but that is not reality.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

no way in hell would any woman /wife have put herself through the antics you wrote..your idea to make her jump through hoops to preserve the marriage is justified, but not what you wrote.UNREALISTIC..you messed up a possible good tale..2 stars..JZK..

orneryonezorneryonez5 months ago

75% of Men (older boys) would agree with Jim's filthy antics... beer swilling smoking sad sacks each and every one of them!!!

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

Excellent!!

Of course we have the anonymous simps/wimps & sidewalk sissies that wear their sisters underwear crying fowl.

Mental or Physical, PAIN is the ultimate teacher!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous