All Comments on 'February Sucks: Forewarned'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years agoAuthor
There were two things that never

were explained. The quickness in which a date night was laid out and the ten days between Dee's call and Friday the 29th. If he didn't get suspicious then okay, the ten days don't matter. But if he was suspicious, then what did Jim do? The phone call recordings told Jim things he never knew, their friends swapping, Linda being unhappy, Linda being submissive. Jim decided to make Linda fall in love with him again. So with more attention to family, and shutting out Linda and then slowly bringing her close again, he was able to make his kids happy, fulfill Linda's desire to be dominated, break away from the group, and get revenge. Happy ending.

kelchakelchaover 3 years ago
Thanks

A lot of work here. Just not to my taste. Read two and a half pages and had to stop as the story was not following original premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What A Hoot!

This was as over the top as the orignal was under. Well done, young man.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

A good spin on the story. In this case the husband saw the signs and acted to protect his marriage. In the original there was no warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why bother with the title

It was a totally different story. You’re a dick.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

A very enjoyable read, seemed about of writing wise at times but still worth the read. Love your take on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Choppy Reading

Not a smooth read and really wasn't enjoyable. This had little to nothing to do with original story line.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

an interesting take but I think this is more of a standalone romantic story that shares the names and settings.

the big pull behind Feb Sucks was Linda sneaking away with Marc and how Jim deals with it. once you stray from that plotline, it loses a lot of its attraction.

I thought this story was quite romantic and a bit different since the wife didn't cheat.

not the cleanest writing though, found it a bit difficult to follow at times. Didn't get what was Jim's payback, his plans were so hush-hush and ambiguous while the reveal wasn't clear and acted like a side comment. The F-U suitcase seems like it got forgotten. I didn't get the relevance of his work team and why they were cheering. Also Tracy was confusing as heck, seems like she was pro-cheating at the start then she just got completely unrelated to the situation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
💗💗💗💗

It warmed my heart how things were resolved. My favorite sentence included dancing up their children - my memory of Daddy and me dancing at my first grown-up party still make me smile. Everything else was wonderful and also made me 😊. Thank you!

OdiouserOdiouserover 3 years ago

Quite mixed emotions on this one, which is not really a twist on the original Feb. sucks, but an entirely new play with the same cast. Not one line is quoted from the original. The writing skills are very evident and would warrant a full 5-star rating, but the fact it is a g-rated love story and not a true "Loving Wive's" adventure caused me to drop it to an Average. Hopefully, this one will put an end to Mr. Anderson's amazingly engaging tale of the Marc and Linda misadventure. But, if not, I will still be reading them when February turns to December.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Another supplement to GA's great original and another dud. This one started OK with a lot of promise, but then the story turned tedious with details that had no drama or interest. By page 5, I was just skimming to see if anything was happening, but there was nothing and only a dud end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring long and unrelated

The title of this comment says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We are in November.. let's move the fuck on!

I really don't understand the need to beat this stupid story to death?. I still only liked saddletramps version. This story is being beaten to a bloody pulp. Why?. We are now in November, can we please move the fuck on?. The story suck'd. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only the rice

I beginning to think, if there weren't rich folks we wouldn't have any stories.

It's getting old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is no doubt that you enjoy writing !!

I think you enjoyed writing this far more than the rest of us will enjoy reading it .

The original was a good idea . Your version was a fresh take on it but in places it dragged with so much needless detail .

One big plus point for me was that you addressed the issue of their so called friends walking away and apparently not suffering from any kind of payback , and I thank you for that .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn’t get hung up on the classification (loving wives vs romance). It was a good, solid story about a husband and wife protecting each other. Though between French toast strips every morning, pizza and KFC, along with Grandma’s cookies, Tommy and Emma gonna have some poundage on them.

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

While it was a new point of view and an enjoyable read I have to agree with some of the others that it wasn’t really in the spirit GA originally proposed. The original premise had to do with the fact that for many, most, if not every woman, even the most faithful, there is at least one man out there they would figuratively drop panties for at the risk of marriage and reputation. This is a story of a marriage in trouble with a fortunate husband with access to tech and more money than God to remedy the problems. It was satisfying in the way they reconciled before it was too late and how the took control of the situation but I don’t see it confronting the real problem set forth by the original.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 3 years ago
Best of them

Just saying. Nice to see a loving wife story where they are actually in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not sure why it refers to February sucks

This is a completely different story. Names and marriages are from the original, but the plot and the characters behind the names are totally different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seemed like a completely new story

Not sure why you wrote this one. It could definitely use editing and while it shared characters with the original this felt nothing like the original story.

2 stars

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

The good is that the writing is OK in terms of some of the dialog. And the interactions of the little kids and how they speak is actually quite well done

But I have to agree that this is almost a whole new different story. I'm not sure why it has to be 7 pages half of which have to do with the husband's work.

Having the husband get suspicious before the actual event in the George Anderson story takes place is all fine and good but it leads to a totally different outcome. And the husbands so called of evenge is silly and convoluted and takes way too long to develop.

And the transformation of their ove life from what it was to this silly over the top unrealistic marital love life with 2 kids is just well not believe about

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good, not great

Title of story had NOTHING to do with the original. As a stand alone using some old and some new characters it was acceptable. Rather wordy and contrived caused loss of interest many places. Bringing in work place activities and co-workers did nothing for the tale except distract.

Since I could never write well enough to have published, I will congratulate the author on his expertise and my critique can be ignored.

Roger

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

this stands alone if I had not endured the others, except the original. Very good story and I shall not nitpick as you will get the usual anons spewing at you. 5**

jaythemanjaythemanover 3 years ago
Enjoyed

You could have renamed the characters and story. It was a totally different story. I did enjoy, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!!!

I have read them all and this is one of the two best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice

Frankly I liked it.

a LW take that has a real LW described, and revenge on cheaters as well.

Great job.

The original has so many sequels I think because it is so outrageous, it stirs emotional responses. Thats great writing for that to happen.

I have really enjoyed all the takes people have done on the original.

mostly to get closure on the turmoil it arose in me after reading it.

So nice job.

nestorb30nestorb30over 3 years ago

Quite entertaining, a sex-farce if you will, very humorous

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Why not ?

Well done. Original idea but too long (in my humble opinion)

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Finally, someone got it right! Much better than the original and any of the many subsequent attempts to make it better. BRAVO

maedhros21maedhros21over 3 years ago
not needed

You write well and this was well done. This could very well been its own story and you did not need to sell it as a sequel to the now infamous February Sucks

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Green

I have enjoyed all of the February stories (thank you George). Your new version was good, but I felt it was a little wooden. You made a list and then checked them off one by one. Of the seven pages it felt like at least three of them dealt with his job, like you were setting up some kind of affair between him and one or two of his fellow workers. The comment about he had taken his wife's virtue to the bellhop was negated by the fact that Marc LaValliere took it at her senior prom. If you had taken out some of the filler and tightened it up you would have had a much better product.

Last, I doubt the home town hero would have given up that easy if he had thought he was going to get a piece of Linda again.

saxman1947saxman1947over 3 years ago
"What kid doesn't want to see his/her parents in love?"

Teenagers? I'm pretty sure that teenagers don't even want to acknowledge their parents existence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much

If you just told the story and left out the surplus and extraneous details that in no way advanced it - the story would have been much improved.

txskipper597txskipper597over 3 years ago
leave well enough alone

Mr. Anderson needs to start on March.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@Anonymousabout 9 hours ago

Why bother with the title

No annony you are the DICK. Not your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could have been much shorter.

The amount of unnecessary information and totally irrelevant minutiae in this story was painful as a reader. It's like inedible garnish on a dinner plate. If you can't eat it then leave it off the plate. It just ends up ruining your meal, much as this story felt sabotaged by it's own wordiness.

As for the storytelling itself. Well it felt as if it was being told by someone with absolutely no charisma for spinning a tale. I'm sure we've all encountered that person in life who relates events but can't actually build a world and craft an attention grabbing story. That's how this felt to me. Was more like just relating the minutes of the last meeting or writing a report. Reminded me of reading the crime blotter in it's straightforward and emotionless telling. Other than that, good job typing many words.

robinhodrobinhodover 3 years ago
Well!?

A highly original concept. Flawless execution by an expert writer.

So why did I only give two stars?

The basis story was totally gripping. That's why it has spawned such a library of supplements.

This story was not gripping. It was, in fact tedious, overlong, and full of irrelevances.

I ploughed on to the end, purely out of respect for the original story.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

It's a pretty solid feelgood take, even if you do need to know the original to fully appreciate it.

Could have used a bit of editing though, some of the meandering made me restless.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

This was not what I expected based on the title and original premise. Still a decent tale but more for a Romance than Loving Wives. Style wise felt similar to a series of snapshots rather than a free flowing tale. Gave you 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
In what state do they arrest people for adultery?

That was weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grew bored...

...in the first 3 pages. But that's just me. I won't rate it, because I didn't read half of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
uggh

Belongs in Romance.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Very innovative twist on February Sucks!

Nice to see love prevail, and a husband with the wherewithal to change things!

Innovative, original, and creative! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Completely different story...

You only used the same names. Plot line doesn’t even resemble the original.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
What?

Nothing close to the original, not a bad story, just not close to "February Sucks". One thing was your reference to Autism. Those unfortunate people who are tortured with it's difficulties They need help every day to manage it's effects. Yes there are many classes of the disease and there are those who are high functioning and geniuses in a number of fields. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awkward and difficult to follow. What was the point?

It was just to complicated and convoluted to follow or care about. It wasn't worth the effort to keep track of the chain of events and decode exactly what was being arranged and what was being plotted.

I hope many others got it; I didn't.

But thanks for the effort.

grogers7grogers7over 3 years ago

6 pages in and I had to give up. Boring

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
I kind of liked it

It is different than the original story,not really the same story at all, this is a conspiracy story,a setup,that involved a quite illegal conspiracy involving blackmail and drugging,both felonies. I kind of like how it comes together with.them, where he figures out what she is missing and let's her tell him about the plot. And yeah it is a loving wives story, it is about an adventurous wife willing to open up and explore her fantasies, the description of the section is about bold wives where tl3somes,cheating and so forth are given as examples , but it is not meant to be the only things here,just happens most choose the extra curricular route. Likewise this doesn't have to be in bdsm or fetish either bc ultimately it is the story of an adventurous wife.

Quibbles? Some. Story has an anachronism in it, the VHS era died by roughly 2000 or so, the USB port itself was invented after this time and a flash drive later than that. Would have been better w a DVD player. If in VHS era a microcassette recorder would be the tech.

Marc is a victim? Of what? How did they make him the victim? His behavior didn't show it, if the bouncers weren't there looked like he woukd take kinda. If he was set up by the others,thought Linda wanted him, when she said no he would of walked off,not act like a jerk. And on the phone call Jim hears he calls Jim a douchebag....victim?

Tracy is a problem,she starts off as a slut who is hit for Linda to cheat, derided Jim but then turns into the living sister cheering them on.m.when did that happen?

Then we have the revenge.....adultery ring? Really? Even in buttfuck,Ark no prosecutor would dare try that kind of thing,they would be laughed out if court. Would have been much better that he turned over recordings of their plot to drug Jim, that is conspiracy involving illegal drugs and blackmail, ever one of the friends would be co conspirators, a search warrant would likely turn up the drugs ( heck the night they meet the couples prob one of them had the drugs on them).

I liked the sex scenes,too,very hot.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Not sure what to say...

It was really a different story from the original. Some of what transpired felt contrived. In some ways it dragged dealing with minutiae while other happened rapidly with little explanation.

Some strange things...

1) wife transformed into a South, but only for hubby

2) hubby implies multiple times he plans to fuck a bunch of women...

3) why put on a condom before going out??? was he erect the whole time? Condoms don't go on flaccid dicks, and won't stay on one... who leaks that much pre-cum?

4) why was it ok for hubby to dirty dance with a bunch of women?

5) weird relationship between wife and traci... wife implies its ok for hubby to fuck Traci... weird... then the creepy scene where they fuck for "hours" in the closet spying on parents room... this was kinda fucked up... Linda had holes cut in the wall with binoculars installed to apparently watch her parents fuck and masturbate??? then she uses it to watch her sister be lesbian... gross and not needed

6) getting off watching horses fuck??? seriously??? Linda is super creepy pervy and hubby is ok with all of it

7) Too long.

8) The whole oddness about black dress vs blue dress didn't make sense nor did it contribute to the story. I kept waiting for it, but it kinda just faded out.

9) Kitchen sink. you threw in way too much. over complicated plot, too many characters

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Well, it was certainly different. The story really only vaguely connected to the original, essentially via names of the major players.

Did I enjoy it?

After a while, yes. But not like the other stories on the same subject.

But it will go into favourites along the original and the others.

I give it 3/5, a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
abandonment

You really abandoned the storyline that generated all the sequels, and as a result, have the only original story in the bunch (except George Anderson's. of course.) I suppose one might consider this a third cousin because a lot of characters stayed in, but I give you credit for an original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked it

A very different story that touches on the original. No huge complaints from me but a few comments:

1) Way too long. This could still be very good but a few pages shorter.

2) His wife was going along with the swapping butter admits that she would not have had him drugged. She would have stopped it. But he is OK with the prior effort she took and let on for months? She was interested and that didn't bother him?

3) all she had to do was tell him she at times wants him to just fuck her and not make love. She can initiate the sex and "take over" and that would open the talks. NO need to cheat or drug or swap.

4) She likes to be fucked like a slut? Since when? She lost her virginity to Marc at prom. How was that great sex and why after all these years would she think that is what she wants and Marc is the guy to do it? Was she with Marc for a long time and they eventually got to great sex? I didn't catch that.

5) Marc contacted her. How and for how long? He said she was prime pussy. So again, how long were they together and why was she so into Marc?

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Just when things seemed to be dragging on interminably, the couple did what they always do in cheezy movies and segued into a into a woman's shopping montage. I don't know how to rate this effort honestly. The writing itself is not bad, but this story makes a couple of wrong turns that drag it down.

One is that it is not a continuation of the original other than the names, as all the elements that made that story so intriguing where changed. Secondly, all the pointless details scattered along the way that did absolutely nothing to flavor the story or change its direction. Judicious cropping of the unnecessary parts, including the 12 french toast references could cut half the pages from this and it would have made a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much

Too much dialog that did nothing to move the story forward. A good edit and some harsh pruning would benefit this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was my favorite

There have been soo many of these spin offs I've really gotten tired of The concept and I almost didn't read this one. I am glad I did though. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jumped

From top of page 2 to page 7. Don't know what happened in between, but I was getting bored. In what state would a swapping group get a rested for adultry, they should but they will not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
February Sucks ....?

Completely different and overly convoluted story. Kinda cheeky with the title in that this is NOT a re-write, alternate ending or any other type of extension/salute to the original. Only went to serve itself by ensuring an existing audience - two stars (and that's being kind) for the dishonest representation of the title and the generally poor execution of a muddled tale trying to be something it's not.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 3 years ago

This was a flaming train wreck, wow.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

I cannot resist these "February sucks" related stories. I'm glad I read this one. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ha ha ha... I generally don't..

.... write as an annony preferring to let others send their bile, if they're so inclined, and take it like a man. Additionally, most annonies suck shit through straws anyway, and I'm certain I shouldn't enjoy being mistaken for such shit sucking, arrogant, twat waffles.

The pompous fool, who took exception to your fine tale not being an appropriate tag on to George's tale, was a particularly fine example of the reason I don't, usually, read the critiques.. so full of himself, lol! Come mierda y muerte, pinci fuckin' joto!

Great job Greenday..... as good as ANY NUMBER of other stories that sport a 5*... good on you mate!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 3 years ago
Kinda long.

The ending was great, but a little long in the tooth.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
Those dastardly swingers...

Those nasty swingers strike again. First, they crucified Jesus, then they released the plague in the Middle Ages, then they brought slavery to the Americas, killed the natives, started the civil war, the Klan, the great war, and WWII. Swingers killed millions on that one in death camps. Probably responsible for Korea, Vietnam, and the cold war. Remember the 50's swinger scare? A swinger behind every tree? But everyone knows Swingers were in on 9/11 and released Corona on the planet. Glad someone arrested them for adultery and stopped them from eating babies.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
So

Because she wanted something but wouldn't tell him, she was thinking about cheating on him and worse. Yeah that's a solid foundation for trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good grief!

The amount of minutiae in this thing is incredible! It turned what was probably a two and a half page story into a seven pager. I still gave it a 3 because the good guy won.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Both Shrek and Monsters Inc. came out in 2001...

... and this is a leap year, so must be 2004???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

what's in a name or a title. It is an excellent story. The titel only sets the background but the development of the story is absolutely nice. Don't mind the negative comments. They should write a better story themselves if they can. Good twist to let the husband find out beforehand so he can act accordingly.. Why not? The drama in the Original and subsequent stories is less harsh or blunt but is still there as he had to wait to reconnect with his loving wife before he could prevent the meddling by the buch of assholes who called her friends. And yes, having a job to do while the mind is in turmoil happens to a lot of people. So the description of the workload is not disturtbing at all. Those who think it makes the story too long, should only read stories like bang, bang , thank you madam.

FD45FD45over 3 years ago

When Hallmark movies starts a BDSM porn division, I’ll forward your name to them.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Better

I liked it...its better than the original

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Comments

Comments on this were all over the place on this story, but after finally reading it I really enjoyed it. Not much in common with original except character names, and Dee being a bitch. I like the story on it’s own merits, and it’s a five from me.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago
Like most of the other versions, this was better than the original.

George Anderson take note, weak ass cuck stories aren't all that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Good!

Thanks for "an infinitely better" version of George Anderson's pathetic "cheating WHORE wife Apologist", limp dick beta husband, Cuck story!

Well done greenday0418!

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago
Little resemblance to the original,

So much so that I would not call this a variant. I did however, enjoy it, although it seemed somewhat unnecessarily wordy. I have been hoping somebody would write a version that addressed some issues like Dee & her hubby seemed to know something in advance of the infamous night Linda snuck out on Jim. Plus, it would be probable that Linda had some reason for flipping out, besides what was offered by most authors. One of which had her & Mark having an affair for weeks, making her actions at the dance not believable... why would she get carried away at the dance when she'd been fucking asshole for weeks? Another author hinted at something bothering Jim BEFORE the dance, but never explored that.

For me the original story is like watching a train wreck, I can't look away. I have also come to hate the character Linda immensely and am always disappointed when she isn't burnt to dust... but that's me.

Anyway thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much better than the original, . . .

but way too full of itself. Some questions:

What was the purpose of the side story from his work? As soon as I could tell it had no bearing on the plot I just skipped over all the extraneous distractions.

What was the purpose of all the details about what they ate, what they fed the children, what games they played, what time they put the kids to bed, etc., etc.? I got that they have children that they love and cherish, but I don't need to know their blood types, or their favorite snack foods, do I?

And of course, what is wrong with a woman who can't trust her husband to tell him what her sexual appetites are, what she wants to experiment with, and travels among a group of friends who are immoral, unethical, unfaithful spouses, and who disrespect their marriages? What kind of woman makes and keeps friends like that, for years? Especially friends trying to torpedo her marriage relationship?

Linda came off as physically and sexually gifted, and mentally and emotionally handicapped. She is so intellectually challenged that she needs her husband to lead her by the brain to avoid her adultery and her husband's drugging and rape? What would Linda have done if Jim had just been your average trusting loving husband and went along with whatever her and Her Friends had planned for the evening? Oh, right, that's George Anderson's story. So here we have the alternate, stupid brainless amoral bitch saved by her husband's superior intelligence and fortitude. Wow, without Jim Linda would just be another one of the town bikes, like her friends. So much for the substance of her character.

You probably did not plan to portray Linda as a victim of her own mental inadequacy and incompetence, but that's the substance of the plot. At least she is great in the bedroom and the kitchen. What man needs more from his wife?

Thanks for the effort.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Really good story, enjoyed the read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Noway

No way is this better than the original.The further it went ,the more ridiculous it got,like slipping the bouncers a thousand dollars each,get real.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Probably

Probably the worst of all the February Sucks stories,just pure crap.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Probably

Should have called the cops, worn a wire and gotten them busted for a LOT more than “adultery” lol.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice take on a SAD original story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Different but a fun read

Totally different story but very entertaining.

argeelogargeelogabout 3 years ago

I like everything fritz71 said. I’m enjoying all the different versions of the original story, but, like fritz71, would appreciate someone dealing with Linda’s “friends”, both the women and the men.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

I think you could have changed just a very few words and wrote this without asking Anderson. More like a forward that explained it was inspired by his story.

That said it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't stay true to the original story.

SlamnukeSlamnukeabout 3 years ago

Wow amazing, a story about a loving couple and good sex. They encountered an obstacle, overcame it, and made their relationship stronger while massively improving their sex lives. The fact that it wasn’t done through normal communication rather it was through a husband acting like a dominant man.

This story is very realistic in how the couple responded to adversity and their responses to each other. Literotica rarely has husbands act like the one in this story and it’s a damn shame. Apparently most authors think men who get married lose all passion and lose their alpha status. This only ever happens if the man lets it happen.

Overall good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weird that they treated Marc so gently, made no sense with how he had acted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No gave up at Page 3

Too smart to react so slow.

Want a friend companion lover not a slut.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made no sense…..

2**

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

I am sorry, but I got bored reading this. It just seemed to dragged on. I like long stories, but, only if they are interesting. The idea Was good, but the execution was not. Am not saying you should stop writing, have not read any other of your stories. This is just my opinion and so IF I do not like your other stories, you should still not stop writing. Especially if you enjoy doing so. One can only improve by working at it. I will be checking out your other works.

-

Thank-you

-

Pasqual

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

I am not sorry. This was an exciting tale to read. Was totally different from the original, which made it a better tale. Nothing better than loving couples reconnecting and asshole cheaters punished. Great tale.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. I liked your first one better though

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

I like it, but as with so, so, so many stories on literotica there's next to no rising tension and what should have been the climax was, frankly, quite flat.

still, i appreciate that the story is longer than most, as well as not simply a recitation of events.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Cudo’s as a full rewrite. Not a different ending.

Well done even though superfluous. The bit about the horses in the filed was so random but it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

?????

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

I liked the ending, but I never really got where they revealed all to each other and started to plot. Also there was no explanation as to why they had had sex only once in the new year.

To fix a GeorgeAnderson (Mr. maximum cramp relief) story you must fix the wuss husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really liked this one, but the sex was a little over the top. It didn't really feel all that sensuous. Also, the epilogue could have been left out. In any event, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply one of the BEST Husbands ever to inhabit the fictional realms of Literotica, this man (albeit a tad arguably) is!

If only every potentially BTB-hungry, vengeance-drunk, almost-cucked hubby on Literotica (and on other similar sites) could have something similar to this guy, a Spidey-sixth-sense revelation, and nipped the temptation in the bud for his preyed on wife (viz. preyed on by the brunt of animalistic patriarchal society as well as ill-meaning girlfriends of hers), if only...

... then 99.99 % of Literotica's LW-category fiction writers and aficionados wouldn't have all these sumptuously-storied, terribly psuedo-realistic ott tales to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A complete rewrite, which is the only way to "fix" GA's incoherent mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good, but it needs a bit of trimming.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Absolutely outstanding rewrite of a really sickening original story.... The original story was so depressingly bad that left most furious for the wimp husband. Unlike most of the other authors who tried unsuccessfully to add on to this flawed cluster........ You chose the correct path my young padawan.....you rewrote the flawed first story from scratch added a significant back story....and came up with a 5 star simply outstanding work. Congratulations on a job well done!

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Now that was an awesome rendition of one of the more famous LW stories, I loved how Jim was on the ball all the way through the story and Linda was his and no one else’s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So nice to see A great character like Jim with a wife the respected him and was someone who had his back instead of sticking vile poison into it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.