February Sucks Forward

Story Info
"Honey we have to talk."
4.4k words
4.15
104.3k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thanks George Anderson for allowing me to do another story. It is not a BTB or RAAC.

This s based on the forward of the story. "February Sucks" in the forward section. https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks. I made up the characters for this version.

While doing research for this short story I have come to the conclusion that more married women than us men might like to think would do what the women in the forward said they would do. When I was I read a book about Wilt Chamberlin who said he slept with 20,000 women. I thought he was full of crap. Maybe not.

Lets say 1000 then, they all weren't single. I have read books were Rock stars, athletes, actors, politician, evangelist the list go on. had married women lining up to be with them. Then these women would go back to their husbands.

It is due to their Hypergamous nature. A study was done when women were given pictures of men and their profiles. When I ovulating she is more likely to pick the bad boys. If they were not ovulating they picked the secure guy that would take care of them.

Most of the time that women cheat is when they are ovulating, and they choose not to wear condoms. And it seems that data supports that. Over 30% of DNA test ran on children in divorce cases turn out to be the other man's.

The latest studies show that 40% of millennial women and 20% of millennial men admitted to cheating. And women are better at hiding it than men are. They can go to bed with a stranger and go back to their loving husbands like nothing happened. And they still loved their husbands.

Women are more likely to cheat in these years, 25,29,39,49 and 59. They need validation.

Studies show they are better at hiding it than men are. This is because they still do love their husbands. Men get caught because they do not love in the same way because of the hormone Oxytocin.

Another tidbit of information. Women are more likely to seek divorce when they catch spouse cheating.

So gentlemen next time you hear men think with their penises, not has much as women do with their wombs.

I pulled statistics and information from web. So look it up if you do not believe the info.

This is fiction and I can say anything I want.

Finally, I got and Grammar Editor. Thanks to BlackrandI1958. She had more red marks than I had black.

February Sucks Forward

Honey, we need to talk.

The conversation:

Many years ago, I was out of town at a conference. About 20 of us, half men, and half women, almost all married, went out to a watering hole one evening to decompress.

The local fauna was hitting pretty heavily on the women at our table. We guys were wincing at the crudity of the locals' attempts, while the women laughed and rejected them. One particularly bad approach drew the comment, "He's lucky I like this beer, otherwise, he'd be wearing it."

"So what if it had been famous football player: call him Jocko] saying that to you? Would he have scored?" another woman asked with a flirty little smirk in her voice.

"Hell, yes!" "Absolutely!" It was clearly unanimous.

"What if it meant, you know..."

"Especially if it meant that!" The women's laughter was genuine; the guys' was a little forced.

Understand, these women weren't dogs who couldn't get a date: they ranged from pretty to downright hot. They were in their late twenties and early thirties and dressed for a night out.

"Um, what would you tell your husband?" one of the guys asked hesitantly.

"Um, why would I tell my husband?" The reply was instantaneous and greeted with laughter and head-nodding from the women.

"What if your husband was here?" the guy persisted. We could all hear the anxiety in his voice.

One of the women leaned forward with her elbows on the table and looked him dead in the eye. I remembered her from lunch; she'd been showing off pictures of her husband and their perfectly adorable five-year-old girl. "I would tell him that he knows how much I love him, and he knows I'll always come back to him, but I'm not going to pass up this opportunity, and I'll see him sometime tomorrow." She spoke calmly and kindly but with determination. None of us could doubt that she meant exactly what she said.

Several guys' jaws dropped considerably; I know mine was one.

"No, you wouldn't," the guy next to me muttered. The woman looked at him pityingly.

"Yes, I would, and I think every woman here would do the same."

"You might leave with him tonight, but if I was your husband, you sure as hell wouldn't see me tomorrow." He was as serious as she was.

Another woman tried to fix things. "Listen, I love my husband, I wouldn't trade him for anything. Jocko doesn't mean anything to me and never will, and he probably wouldn't even remember my name the next morning.

But spending a night with him, just one night out of our whole marriage, would be something I could remember for the rest of my life. An event, you know, with a capital E? It would have nothing to do with the way I feel about my husband. Afterward, I would go home to the man I love, and everything would be like it was before."

A tense silence fell on the table. "Well, that shows us, married guys where we stand, doesn't it?" one guy muttered, "Come on, guys, don't be that way. It's not that big a deal."

The party broke up pretty quickly after that, as people left by ones and twos to wander quietly back to the conference hotel. I have no idea whether the women at that table were typical. I meant to ask my wife about it when I got home. But didn't get up the nerve. I still haven't. I'm not sure I want to know the answer, anyway.

GA.

Friday night.

Terri arrived home from the conference. Grabbing the luggage from the car, she strolled into the house, happy she was home. She couldn't wait to see her husband of 12 years Alan.

They had discussed having kids and now was a perfect time to start. She decided she would take a position with the company that would require no travel. Terri was even contemplating being a stay-at-home mom if Alan had just been promoted, to Junior Vice-President of his division.

As she walked into the house, she almost fell, as she tripped over an overnight bag sitting by the door. It didn't really register with her at the time why it was sitting there.

"Alan!'" Terri yelled, "what in the hell? I almost broke my neck because you left your suitcase in the doorway."

"Hey," Terri," smiled Alan, as he walked over to his beautiful wife. He grabbed her and gave her a passionate kiss. "Wow, honey. I guess you are ready to get started having babies now," Terri spoke with a devilish smile.

Alan grabbed her by the hand, lead her to the living room and asked her to sit down on the couch, he walked over to the bar and mixed both of them a Jack and Coke. He then returned to the couch, handing it to her. "Drink that." We have to talk."

Terri cringed when she heard those words. She had used those exact lines before when she had broken up with previous boyfriends.

Alan, was smiling, "I have great news that you are not going to believe."

Terri beamed with pride. "You got the promotion."

Alan looked at Terri in confusion, "Even better than that?" he replied.

"What in the hell could be better than you getting your promotion," she asked. You have worked and sacrificed like a dog to get that vice-president position I am bragging all the time that I have the perfect husband. You are the smartest person I know."

"No, Honey," Alan said. "even better than that. Do you remember we made a list of famous people we would get to have a free hall pass with if one of us has the opportunity? We agreed it wouldn't cost us our marriage. I am calling in that free pass tonight."

Terri sat in shock, "What in the fuck are you talking about, 'free pass?'"

"You remember," Alan replied, "on my list, there were ten women that, I would get a hall pass to go to bed with if I got a chance. And you know who my number one woman on it is, the actress Valarie Perry. God, is she hot! Well, I ran into her over at Morrison's the other night when I was out with the boys."

"We saw her sitting at one of the booths with her entourage having a good time. She looked up and locked her eyes on me. She looked like she was undressing me with those eyes."

"My buddies were ribbing me little about her flirting with me. They dared me to go ask her to dance. I told them the main reason I wouldn't do it was because I am married, and the second was she had two very, large bodyguards."

"Well, ten minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and it was Val. Yes, I call her Val. She allows only her closest friends to call her that. She now considers me a really good, friend. We danced, and she invited me over to her house tonight. I am quoting this. It is her saying it not me, 'For the best mind-blowing sex for one night that I will ever have,' and then she will allow me to return to you to start our family."

Terri was sitting in shock at Alan's revelation. She started stuttering.

"Terri," don't say anything yet, please not until I am through talking. I promise before we have sex again, 'I'll get checked for STDs. It will take a couple of weeks to get the test results back. Or I can use a condom with you. I plan on filling everyone one of Val's holes with my seed. She has assured me she is on the pill. That gives us a 97% chance of her not carrying my first child. But it is a risk I am willing to take."

"You won't believe this. I just read a scientific article that scientists are beginning to believe that once a man ejaculates into a woman, his DNA might stay with her forever. They have found different male DNA in women they had autopsied. Just imagine every time we see her on screen, we will know that my DNA is somewhere in her body."

"Just think, you still might be carrying all the DNA of other men you have been to bed with. Isn't that an interesting bit of information?"

"Bull shit" Terri screamed. "She might be lying about an STD. Valarie travels the world and probably screws men from every country. Hell, the strains she might have could probably scare the antibiotics back up into the syringe.

"That's it." Alan replied, "I will use a condom with you because I do not want to deny you anything. I do not want it to affect us. Being with Valarie will be the event of a lifetime." He wanted to see how close Terri was paying attention."

Terri was now turning beet red with anger, "What do you mean it won't affect us. It will kill our marriage. I won't stand for any whore touching you. I'll scratch their eyes out and cut your balls off."

"Terri," Alan said. "no, you won't. Unlike men with children, I have you by the short hairs. You are 32 and you not quite have the body that you had in your late teens and early twenties."

"You always told me I am a 10, and all of your friends think so too. I was voted best-looking husband by all your co-workers, remember? As a man, I always thought I was just average-looking, nothing special, but I have come to the realization you're right. I meet all the six's that women such as you want. I am 6ft. 3in., I have six-pack abs, over a six-inch dick, and make a six figure income. I check all the boxes."

"You, my dear, are about to hit the wall."

"What do you mean the fucking wall?" Terri yelled.

Alan smiled and explained, "You are 32 now, not 22, and that biological clock is starting to sound like Big Ben it is ticking it so loud. If you divorce me, it will take you a couple of years if you can find a husband at all that fills all the checkboxes that you require as I do."

"So now you are what, thirty-five, and your fertility will be dropping, so you might end up childless. I can marry younger, say a 25-year-old. Not only will she be more fertile, but tighter also and with no crow's feet."

"Statistics show that when women who marry for the second time have over 70 % of those marriages end in divorce. I will have my choice of women in their 30's to the early twenties. You, my dear, will probably have to marry a man in his 40's who can support you in your lifestyle. Also, a lot of those men in that age group have kids from previous marriages and cannot afford another wife, much less, kids."

"Also, a few other items are not in your favor. Only 20 % of men are over six-ft tall, and you being 5ft. 10inches tall won't help your dating life. Only 9 % of the men in the U.S make over $100,000 a year. And you would want to marry a college-educated man. And most of those are older than 50.

Right now only 35% percent of the men in the country are college graduates, and that is what most women are looking for an educated man. There are 10 of you, for everyone one of me. You are going to have a lot of competition for the type of man you think you are entitled to."

Don't all your friends say there are no good men out there our age. Well if you divorce me I am sure I will be getting calls from them.

"Honey, to make it easier on you, I will call our attorney and have a postnuptial agreement drawn up. If I ever go to bed with another woman after this, I will walk away with nothing."

"It will have nothing to do with the way I feel about you. Afterward, I will come home to the woman I love, and everything would be like it was before."

Terri was fuming now, "Alan, you must have fallen out of a stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down if you think this won't affect our marriage. I will not stand for it."

Alan asked, "how do figure it will hurt our marriage? My dick won't be any shorter, and I will make more cum just for you. I'll give you my undivided attention when I get back Saturday. Hell, maybe Valarie, can teach me a few new tricks to help you get off easier."

"She has promised me to give me my first anal. She promised to teach me new positions that I will be able to bring new stuff to our bed that will be more pleasurable for you. It doesn't mean anything more than sex."

"I won't stand for this," screamed Terri. "it does mean something, it means something to me. I work my ass off to allow us to have children. I want your kids, but I swear to you, if you do this, I will take you to the cleaners I will go to your company, I know they have a morality clause."

"No, you won't," smirked Alan. Remember this, "most of the poverty in this country is women that are not married. All you have to do is let me have this. It will help us improve our marriage by making me a better lover and more appreciative of you." Also this is outside the company, they do not care.

"And if you keep this attitude up, when I come home from Valarie's you won't get any for a month."

"Please, God no," pleaded Terri, crying and sobbing, "I'll divorce you and take every penny.

"Terri," replied Alan. "That's just money I can make more. But I will never get this chance again. Come on, please. I want it. I love you with all my soul, can't you please understand."

Terri was sobbing, "You made me a promise years ago to forsake all others, or have you forgotten your wedding vows to me? It didn't include a hall pass if someone was famous. I will divorce your ass no matter what the consequences."

Alan sighed, "All right. I hate you right now. I will go call her and cancel the date." Alan went into the other room to make a call. Terri could hear mumbling in the background. Alan came out of the room, "All right, it's done," he said with a smirk. She noticed he was unable to look her in the eyes.

Terri was outraged and screamed, "You son-of-a-bitch, you are planning on going behind my back, aren't you? It doesn't matter if I know you did it or not. It will be wrong. Something will seem different as if you are trying to get something over on me."

"Maybe you will kiss me differently or mutter another name that isn't mine. When I look at you will seem distant, and you will be thinking of your time with her. I just realized I want a divorce anyway.

I will always be wondering when you are making love to me if you were thinking of her. And because no matter how much you assure me, I will imagine every time you go out, you would be with her. I couldn't live like that. It would make me feel very inadequate and less of a lover.

"You see, it has affected our marriage already," cried Terri. "I can never trust you again. I always admired you and worshiped you in a way that no other woman possibly could. You made me feel like a queen, and I could accomplish anything. You were my rock, my foundation, the reason for getting up in the morning. God, I love you. But now, the lack of respect for your wife, me, is unfathomable."

"Dammit, Alan," sobbed Terri, you have just destroyed our marriage, our dreams, our future children, in less than thirty minutes. How could you?" she screamed, tears rolling down her face. "I want a divorce."

Normally, Alan would have run over and comforted her and taking her fears and insecurities away, but that tonight.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Alan got up to answer it. Terri looked shocked and asked, "Where are you going? Are you going to see that slut?" "No dear, just to the door," he replied.

Opening the door, Terri could hear Alan speaking, "Honey, it's for you." Terri got up, wiping her eyes and blowing her nose with Kleenex. She walked to the door, "Yes may I help you?"

The man said he had a package for her, and he needed ID. "Here you go, here is my ID," Terri handed it to him.

"You have been served," he announced.

Terry wandered back into the living room in shock and sat down to face her husband. His facial demeanor had changed to sadness.

"Terri, do you know Bob Paxton that works with your company?" "Yes," snarled Terri, "he is a pussy hound." "No dear," replied Alan, "that's not true. He only chases single women. I do not approve of the way he treats women, but he never goes after married women. I have known him for years, and we are pretty good friends."

"Do you know his motto, honey?" asked Alan.

"Yes!," snorted Terri, 'Bro's, before, hoe's."

He sent me a video of your meeting I want you to hear. He overheard a conversion of about twenty of your colleagues in a heated debate. I think you will recognize the woman's voice. The was a click and the recording began.

"Listen, I love my husband. I wouldn't trade him for anything. Jocko doesn't mean anything to me and never will, and he probably wouldn't even remember my name the next morning.

But spending a night with him, just one night out of our whole marriage, would be something I could remember for the rest of my life. An event, you know, with a capital E? It would have nothing to do with the way I feel about my husband. Afterward, I would go home to the man I love, and everything would be like it was before."

Terri gasped and went into hysterics, trying to explain. But every time she came up with one excuse to justify her actions, she realized it was one that she denied Alan in his arguments.

Alan put his fingers to his lips "Shhhh. He spoke in a soft voice, "Terri, you will never know the pain I felt when I received this video. The words I heard come out of your mouth gutted me."

"I fell in love with you the moment we met, and I tried to prove to you my worthiness to be your husband."

"Everything I have done in our marriage up to this point was to prove that I was the man you would be proud of and who you thought I was. I worked my ass for you, Terri. So we could build a life together have children and grow old together. "

"I wanted to be the person you turned to when you needed comforting, love, and protection. I don't understand what I did wrong."

12