February Sucks Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri started to come to Alan, but he put his arms out stopping her.

"Terri, you didn't even say it would be a one-time thing. I might understand an A-list actor or a football player like Tom Brady, but from what you said, you would be more than willing to do more. Where would it stop, A-list, B-list or how about a stand-in or a grip or the food server."

"Would you go after only the starters? How about the backups or the water boy. Where would it stop? Well, I'll never be famous, but everything I ever did, I kept you in mind when I worked towards my goals, our goals, to make you proud of me and make you glad I was your husband."

"How about the lead guitar player? How about a political leader? There are thousands of famous people. Where would you draw the line?"

"No, no, it would just be a one-time thing," Terri was pleading, "I mean never, I was confused." Never, I would never do it." Alan smiled and spoke softly, "I think your first answer was the right answer."

"No, no, I will never do it. Please Alan, please forgive me for even thinking something that stupid."

"By your own standards, I am a topline Alpha Male. I meet all the requirements of any woman, but I see now it will never be enough for you self-centered, spoiled millennial women. If I can't keep a woman satisfied and happy, what chance does the average guy have in today's society?"

"During our earlier conversation, you have convinced me there is no use in me or any man trying to have a relationship with a woman. They are just a waste of time."

"I have talked to every man that is married to one of the women in that group. The ones with no kids will be filing for divorce. The ones I feel sorry for are the men with children. They are stuck with the women they are married to, they are crushed about what their wives said. Especially the guy with the five year old. Mentally they will never recover."

"Terri, women, are far more likely to cheat when they are ovulating according to statistics, and to top it off, they will choose to forgo condoms to satisfy their biological urges. What if you meet Jacko then and get pregnant." Let's say a 3rd-child that is not mine. I would be stuck with you and another man's child."

"If I choose to leave, I will still be stuck with alimony child support and still lose half my stuff. And would my children only every other weekend. His child would take time away from mine."

Terri was, shaking her head, "I promise it will never happen." Alan was now sobbing with tears running down his face, "Yea, like, you said in our vows, you would forsake all others to death do us part. Even famous people."

"Terri, how would you feel if no matter what you do in your life, it will never be enough?"

"By your own words, I could never trust you again. Every time you go out of town, I would be imagining you meeting someone and going with them. You make me feel very inadequate as a man."

"So unless you can give me one good reason I should stay that you did not shoot down earlier, I will be leaving."

Terri was panicking at this point, trying to think of something.

"No, answer huh. Terry, I will love you to the day I die, but I can never stay married to you. As a matter of fact, I will never marry again. I was thinking, why would any man get married in today's society. It is just not worth the effort."

Alan stood up crying, he was hurting badly. He bent over at the waist grabbing his knees for support, trying to catch his breath. He screamed out, "Terri, it hurts so bad. How can my heart still beat when it is in this much pain?" Terri was sobbing so hard she started hiccupping, begging him to forgive her. She couldn't move from the pain she had caused.

Alan staggered trying to gain control of his reflexes. He fell against the wall, trying to steady himself. He reached for the suitcase. His hand shook so bad it took three times before he eventually found the handle. Terri sprawled out on the floor crying. When Alan reached the door he opened it. As he walked out, he turned and spoke, trying to catch his breath from crying, "Terry your forgiven." Then he closed the door behind him.

Author notes. I do have an ending but not sure if anybody would want read it. If enough request I will.


12