February Sucks Forward - A Year Later

Story Info
The Conclusion.
7.1k words
3.98
90.6k
87

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

This is a RAAC

First I want to apologize to BlackRand1958( Read the story Vagabonds she wrote. Best story in Literotica in my opinion.) for my screw up on the first part of this story. She edited it and I posted the wrong version. I had eye trouble and was seeing double and blurriness due to eye infection (both eyes). So my Grammar was twice as bad as normal. I posted the version before the final version that she edited because of it.

That's the reason I didn't finish the first. My eyes were in excruciating pain at the time. I needed to let them rest.

To commentor who said I was just an antagonist in the first story You win the booby prize.

I had no agenda. I just I just wanted to write a reverse, "Honey we have to talk." Men argue with facts and women argue with emotion. That is why in 35 years I have never won an argument with my wife. Never clutter the issue with facts. That is why I used the information from online sources for Alan to use.

Again I want to thank George Anderson for allowing me to use is story. February Sucks. https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks.

This is the conclusion to my version February Sucks Forward. https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks-forwardAlso don't bother to comment on my Grammar this is my style of writing. I will not change.

...

Alan staggered trying to gain control of his reflexes. He fell against the wall, trying to steady himself. He reached for the suitcase. His hand shook so bad it took three times before he eventually found the handle. Terri sprawled out on the floor crying. When Alan reached the door he opened it. As he walked out, he turned and spoke, trying to catch his breath from crying, "Terry your forgiven." Then he closed the door behind him.

Now the Conclusion

1 year later

Terri walked into Morrison's and saw Dee waiting for her at a table sitting alone, "Hey Dee, how are you doing?" With an expressionless smile.

"All right, I guess. It has been pretty rough since my divorce, but I am surviving," sighed Dee. " That was the stupidest thing I ever did. My god Terri, how much weight have you lost? You look anorexic."

"Dee," sobbing Terri. "I just can't get over Alan. I can't sleep or eat. My legs feel like they weigh a ton. I just want to die."

"Sweety," smiled Dee, "I do understand how you feel. But I have a surprise for you tonight that should make you feel better. I think it will bring a smile to your face." Five minutes later, the band walked in, and the music started playing.

Dee bent over towards Terri and pointed to the table across the room. She pointed at the table with a reserved sign on it, "Look, some VIP must be coming in tonight. I hope it is a famous actor."

A few minutes later, a beautiful woman and her entourage came walking in and headed towards the u-shaped booth across the room. She sat alone with two bodyguards standing at each entrance to the booth.

She ordered two drinks, one for her and another for the empty spot next to her. She kept looking at her watch as if she was waiting on someone. She picked up her phone and dialed. She started talking and carrying on what seemed like a pleasant conversation, laughing.

"Looked!" squealed a wide-eyed Dee. "It's Valarie Perry. God, she is beautiful."

Terri smiled a little and informed Dee, "She is on Alan's so-called hall pass list."

Raising her eyebrows, "What kind of list?" asked Dee.

Terri explained to Dee, "It was our lists. We each had our own list containing famous people of the opposite sex. He had 10 women on his, and I had ten men listed on mine. That list would allow us a hall pass to go to bed with them. We could do it without getting a divorce. It was just something we did as a joke."

Raising her eyebrows with interest and chuckling, " I wish I had one of those before I went to bed with Marc LaValliere."

This caused Terri's mouth to come open with dismay, " Dee, what kind of crap is that. The list was just for fun and teasing. Cheating is cheating. If it wasn't for my entitled ass and my big mouth, I would still be married too, Alan. And even if you can get away with it is not right. Too bad I didn't realize that earlier."

A minute later, Dee got up and informed Terri, "I'll be right back. I want you to meet a friend of mine." Terri sat drinking her coke. Dee came back dragging a large, extremely, good-looking man with her. "Terri, I want you to meet Marc LaValliere. He is the starting tight end for the Shark's. Marc, this is Terri."

Marc took her hand and kissed it and asked, "Would you like to dance?" lovely lady.

"No, thank you," Terri replied. "I am sorry, I am just not in the mood."

"Terri!" exclaimed Dee with astonishment. "This is Marc LaValliere!" everywoman in here tonight wants to be with him. Terri again apologized, "I am sorry, Mr. Lavalliere, I am just not in the mood." Marc smiled, "He must be some man," with a sigh.

"He is," sobbed Terri.

"How about me, Marc?" asked Dee. "I would love to dance with you."

Marc laughed, "Nope, I have done had, you. I am going to try Valarie Perry there. It was nice meeting you, Terri. If you change your mind, let me know." Dee sat in shock.

He tried to speak to Valarie, but her two bodyguards made it clear she had other plans. Marc walked back by Dee and Terri. Dee smiled and asked, "Do you want to dance now?"

"No, thanks Dee," replied Marc. "I see a couple of married women that just came in. If I strike out with them, I'll come back." Dee couldn't believe it. She finally realized what she threw away for her once-in-a-lifetime experience. Both women sat drinking feeling, alone.

Dee was first to see the man from his backside walking towards Valarie's table. "Terri, there is her date," whispered Dee. She is married. I wonder if he is an actor. Isn't she married? This is so exciting."

As the man sat down at the table. The bodyguard blocked Terri's view of him. She explained her thoughts to Dee, "You know I don't believe they are together. She is sitting in the middle of the booth at least 3 ft from him. If they were lovers, she would be sitting right next to him."

Men kept walking over to Dee and Terri and asking them to dance. Dee always excepted their invitations, but Terri just sat and watched. After one of the dances, Dee came over panting, "Terri, you've got to get over Alan. And the only way you will do it is to meet other men."

All of a sudden, Terri squealed, "Dee, look, it's Alan. My god, he looks great. God, I miss him," as she started crying.

Alan turned and saw Terri and turned pale. He leaned in and said something to Valarie and took off towards the restroom. Terri could see the pain he that was still in his face from their divorce. She sat there crying from all the wounds opening up again.

She had her head down sobbing. They both heard a woman's voice say, "excuse me." They looked up, and she saw Valarie Perry standing at their table asking, "May I join you, Terri?" Terri was in shock as Valarie slid into the booth without waiting for an invitation. Valarie sat facing Dee when she asked, "What is your name, dear?"

Dee answered, "My friends call me Dee."

Valarie smiled, "Nice to meet you, Dee. Would you mind giving Terry and me some privacy? You can sit at my table and have your drinks on me." With a disappointed look, Dee got up and left the two to talk alone.

Valarie turned to Terri and smiled, "So you're the great Terri James that broke Alan's heart."

Terri burst into tears, "yes," sobbing uncontrollably again.

Valarie put her hands onto Terri's. "I want to congratulate you. I have never seen a man destroyed like how you did it. And without him actually seeing his wife cheat on him."

Terri was trying to get control of herself, "I know. How do you know I am his ex-wife?"

Valarie smiled and replied, "From his desk. Your picture still sits on it. He took over my account when he was promoted to VP. We have become quite close in a brother and sister way. I am happily married. But I will tell you if I wasn't, he would be on top of my list."

Terri quit sobbing when she heard what Valarie said. And repeated what she said, "He still has my picture on his desk." With a hopeful look.

He has told me the whole story. I wasn't shocked at all by what was said by you and your friends. I hear it all the time from my male actor friends I work with. They brag about their conquest with you married women all the time. You women are so foolish.

Your problem is you see them only at their best. You see them wearing their $10,000 Armani suits. After they have been working out for six months and starving themselves for roles. And you are impressed when they do the premiers and award ceremonies.

You fall in love with their on-screen characters. Not the true man. Why do you think actor's, and actresses ' relationships fall apart so quickly? They love the character, not the person.

You want to be there with them instead of your boring husbands. Well, I am here to tell you. There are a lot worse things than those boring husbands. Actors are spoiled, overindulged, and narcissistic brats. Not all but most.

I work with them months at a time, and I will tell you, the shine on that gold-plated armor dulls pretty quickly. They fart, belch just like other men. And they all don't have 10-inch dicks. They are no better in bed than the average man and sometimes worse. They feel they are doing you the favor of letting you be there."

The reason women think they are so great is that it's new and exciting. After 6 months, they would be just like any other man. That's when you learn if they are good in bed.

A man that truly loves you will take time to learn what you enjoy and will kill themselves pleasing you first, not them."

Think about this, besides blow jobs and being on top. What else can a woman really do but act enthusiastic? Men do 95% of the work. That's a pretty good deal for us. And we get multi-orgasms."

"Oh, Valarie," sobbed Terri. "I would do anything to take it back. I was so selfish for what I said and thought. I never realized the pain it would cause. I was so short-sighted. Is Alan ok? Is he eating?"

Valarie replied, "I am worried about Alan. He is getting sick now. Alan never smiles anymore. And he is still not over you. It's a shame. He is one of the best-looking men I have ever seen. He would give all the leading men in Hollywood a run for their money.

I know from my sources all he does is work, attempts to work out, and goes home. He is mentally failing. I love him to death, and if he didn't make me so much money on my projects, I would start looking for someone else. I bet you would never cheat on Alan now no matter if the man was an actor, or a Jocko would you?"

Terri grimaced when she heard the word Jocko. "Did he really tell you about that conversation?" Terri sighed in despair.

Valarie nodded her head yes, "I told you, we have will have become quite close. He handles a lot of my money. I want to know the person I am dealing with."

"No way, that would never happen now," replied Terri. "I know I have blown it with Alan. All I want to do is take away his pain. Right now, I can never see myself marrying again. I have not seen a man that comes close to Alan."

"Well, Honey," chuckled Valarie. "You have been Alpha widowed. Terri was confused about what she was saying. Valarie explained, " Once a woman has what is considered an Alpha male or who she considers an Alpha male, no one less will do. Anybody else you date now will never live up to Alan. You will always compare them to Alan, and they will always fall short.

To prove my point, why did you turn down Marc? Yes, I know who he is. Yes, he is an attractive man. Is it because you do not have Alan now and Marc now cannot live up to him. If you would have been married to Alan, I am sure you would have gone after him before all this blew up in your face."

Terri burst out crying, "I know. Why would I have done it? Alan is perfect.

Valarie laughed, "We all want what we can't have. There is an old proverb 'having and wanting are two different things.'

"Also, women normally think in the here and now, and that is all that matters. Men are planners, and they think long-term. I think maybe that's why women can block and compartmentalize their affairs where men cannot. I imagine that is also why women can hide it so well. 90% never get caught. Men get caught more."

"You know I am married. My husband is a good-looking man. He is no one special." Except for his 10-inch dick. Valarie was keeping that to herself and wasn't telling anyone about that. Especially other women. "Well, no one special, but to me. But Trust me when I say this. He might be a stay home dad, but in our house, he is the man. When I walk in that door, he head of the household. Well, I let him think he is." Both women chuckled.

Valarie went on, "I get tempted all the time. I will tell you what I do to keep me from straying. I close my eyes and imagine the hurt I would cause the man love. I imagined myself driving away from my house and looking into my review mirror. And seeing my three crying children standing next to their father. Just those few seconds makes all the difference. If I cheated on my husband, I wouldn't get a second chance.

And do you think he gives a shit about my money? He signed a prenup. He gets nothing from the money I make if we get divorced for any reason. He is an author, and he makes good money at it. I am sure he would be quite successful without me.

Let me tell you a little story that might help you. My husband and I had been dating for three months straight. We had been seeing each other every day. I spent more time at his house than mine. I was in love with him. I turned down a movie to stay with him.

Well, I saw what you would call a Jacko. And he invited me to dinner. I had always wanted to go out with him and knew this would be my last chance. My husband and I had not committed to being exclusive at the time, so I thought I wanted one more fling before I asked him for exclusivity.

In my mind, I saw no problem. I was Valarie Perry, and my relationship with my future husband would be fine. I would make it up to him. I didn't want to have him find out that I went behind his back, so I told him I had a date Saturday night.

I could see the hurt in his eyes. He told me he appreciated me telling him. He got really quiet for the rest of the evening. It was the first time since we had been dating that he was not in the mood. I convinced myself I would make it up to him. Marry him and have his children. I was so wrong.

That Saturday night, I had just forgotten about my man. I was out at a local restaurant when I looked up to see him with the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was flawless. He was so totally enthralled with her he never noticed me. At that moment, I knew I had lost him, and it killed me.

I saw her get up and go to the restroom. I wanted a closer look at this goddess. I was falling for her myself," Valarie chuckled. " I followed her into the restroom. I was touching up my makeup when she came out of her stall. She washed her hands and turned and just smiled. Goddam, her teeth were even perfect.

I was miserable for the rest of the night. I swear one time she turned and smirked at me. I saw her hand sneak below the table. I knew she was running it up and down his thigh. The thigh that my hand should have been running up and down, not hers. I felt sorry for my Jacko. I left him high dry that night when he took me home.

It was the following Thursday before I got the nerve to go by his house to beg him to take me back. He told me we weren't exclusive, and I could do whatever I wanted.

I told him that was bullshit, and he knew it. I swore to him that Jacko and I didn't have sex, and I would take an STD test to prove I had no diseases. I wanted him to tell me if he had sex with her that evening, but he never would admit to anything. You wouldn't believe the humble pie I had to eat. Yep, the famous Valarie Perry on her knees begging for another chance.

I let him do things to me that night no man was allowed to do to win him back. Keep that card in your back pocket. By that Saturday night, my agent had let it accidentally leak out that I was in a committed relationship and was in love.

Terri looked at Valarie and asked, "What did you do that night?" hoping for some ideas. Valarie leaned over and whispered it into Terri's ears.

"Really!" in a high-pitched voice. You gave that to him?" asked Terri.

"Yep, that night and anytime he wants it now," declared Valarie. Terri, we still have tiffs and spats. But nothing that would ever make me give him up. We don't have sex every night. Sometimes I am just not in the mood, or he is not. Sometimes the sight of him makes me sick. And others moments make me thank god I married him.

Do you know the one thing that really sexually turns me on about my husband? It's two little things. It is when my man does two things. When I see him changing my little girl's diapers and playing on the floor with my kids. I want to rape him right there. That is sexy. He loves our kids to death, and I love him to death for it. Marriage and relationships are strange. And I wouldn't change it for the world."

"You stay here, ordered Valarie. "I'll be back. I am going to check on Alan." The guards followed Valarie to the Men's room. She sent one of her protectors into the restroom to see if Alan was ok. He came back out and said it was empty except for Alan.

Knock, knock, sticking her head in the door, "Alan, are you, ok sweety?" asked Valarie in a motherly voice. "Yes, he replied, I will be out in a minute." The door to the stall unlocked, and he walked out, heading over to the sink and washed his face.

Valarie grabbed Alan by the arm, "Come with me sweety," and she leads him out the door of the restroom. He started heading towards their booth when Valarie grabbed his arm and pulled him towards Terri's booth. Alan froze in front of the u-shape booth staring at Terri. Both were speechless.

"Sit down, Alan," ordered Valerie. "Sit down now or lose my account. Alan slowly slid into the booth.

"Move over, Alan," as Valarie slid next to him. This forced him towards Terri.

Valarie looked at the two of them in dismay, slowly shaking her head, "I am going to talk now, and you two are going to listen. You two are a mess."

Before I start both of you need to know if every time a spouse said or did something stupid, Especially you men," looking at Alan chuckling. "There would be 100% divorce rate in this country. And we would all be married and divorce a 100 times in our lives.

"First you, Ms. Terri. Where did you do get off rationalizing you have an entitled right to fuck another man?" Terri shivered at the words that Valarie spewed out of her mouth."

"What you did was choose a persona of a male that Alan could never compete with. It's like competing against the memory of a dead lover. It can't be done."

"It would have been kinder if you would have chosen a garbage collector. At least give him some goal he could obtain."

"When he heard what you said, it would be like you putting a gun to his head and saying, 'you are now playing Russian roulette whether you want to or not.' It is not if the gun will fire, but when will it go off."

It would have been kinder if he just walked in and caught you fucking another man than to have him think every time you go out that door, he had to worry that this would be the time you were going to do it." Terri cringed every time she used the word fuck and another man in the same sentence.

12