All Comments on 'February Sucks - In Cold Blood'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments (Page 2)
dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

What our MC did was reprehensible, cruel, vindictive and down right mean...........Good for him! He should get a check from the Nobel prize people on how to deal with a cheater! Incase you haven't figured it out yet, I loved the story. 5 stars +++++++++

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@sarcasm …. Wow dude been out of school long.

Makes absolutely no sense trying to compare a deliberate attack on a marriage and the consequences against the perpetrator(s) of that attack.

What am I talking about ?…. When you commit to a union you become as one, and let no other tear asunder, She fucked up big time, the entire premise of the Date Night Out with, her Husband , and she allows slut out of the bag?

The only change I would have made would have called Sluts parents and Informed them of Sluts betrayal before hitting the road. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"For more than a decade I had spoiled and indulged her, always showing my love in actions... or so I thought. Turns out all she saw was a spineless wuss who'd put up with any chickenshit she threw my way."

\

One of the more honest and succinct admissions of how a husband enables and facilitates getting fucked over by his wife. A wife should not live in fear of her husband, but she Should live in fear of what he might do if she intentionally and carelessly fucks him over. Respect is earned, and should be reinforced regularly.

\

The epilogue was fine, but who cares? She's an attractive unethical immoral whore who loves to fuck, so she will never be lonely or without some fool for a husband, probably several. Putting the kids with the father was a bright note. Thanks for that.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

The original version is certainly one of the classic LW stories. The number of “continuations” from the original are pretty numerous. The good versions are entertaining. The others? Not so much. I think this story is among the good ones. The MC’s decisive and firm action are what make it a good version. Leave the cheating bitch alone by herself to feel the immediate pain that results from her actions. It also denies her the opportunity to “explain” herself. Then, the MC verbally cuts her to ribbons - verbally demonstrating to her the devastating consequences she’s going to face as a result of her narcissistic behavior. The kids? In truth, they’re often used as a weapon in an attempt to prevent men from divorcing the slut wife - giving even more incentive for the slut wife to cheat. This MC was strong enough to realize that, and didn’t let that deter him from ending his marriage. It eventually worked out with the kids - which is great. One question that is asked frequently on this board is: are you better off with her or without her”. I have an idea… maybe the cheaters, prior to cheating. Ask “Is my current life going to be better or worse if I cheat?” BRB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sounds like a really good solution to rid yourself of 120 lbs of worthless shit. Thank god the kids ended up in the right home. Hate to have her rub off on them, especially the daughter. Hope the boy tells his future wife before the marriage what will happen if she gets hit with slut ray like his mom. Hey, this is my mom......she ruined her life for stray piece of dick because her deluded mind thought she was entitled to it. Act like her or feel you can lets stop now before we go further and you end up just like her. Just so we are clear there will never be a second chance!

Oh well.....Guess she felt she couldn't keep her promises.......Thanks mom, you really are good for something. Using you as an example really stops the weak ones from pursuing a relationship. Saves alot of wasted time. It's really going to be hard to meet someone in this woke era that is worth marrying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I didn't care much for the MC abandoning his kids, but let's be realistic, shall we? How much would he have seen them if he had stuck around? Kids are how women believe they hold the aces. And the courts enable them even further. So I can totally understand him.

dys_xelicdys_xelic5 months ago

Finally one variant that is realistic, in both the MC reactions and the consequences. No "deus ex machina" special forces interventions, no cucky submission and forever unhappy mariage, just a person reacting normally and decisively to the ultimate public betrayal. Thanks!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

One of the better versions, and as usual the responses tell on just what kind of "man" the respondent really is. The original is a simp bitch porn story. This one, despite a few flaws, at least had the MC with the proper amount of testicular fortitude....

SexecutionerSexecutioner5 months ago

Go figure, RR and the rest of the simp bitch brigade throw shade on the MC but not a word about the slut....

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture5 months ago

Meh 3 at beat for being written without too many mistakes, can never be a 5 as this story is like flogging as dead horse to run faster. It's done and dusted move on write your own stories you might get more than 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story from the original author in the intro, reads like a bad excuse for wanting to write a closet-cuck story. No, the vast majority of rl women can only say shit like that as silly banter. Because if it actually happened they'd have to face the consequences of their choice. In real life you can't magically conjure cucky RAAC endings. The endings involve broken homes, mentally unstable children and huge financial loss. For one night of celebrity dick. The resolution in this one was far more believable. One less star for the kids being kind of an afterthought in the story. Him leaving them behind would be ammo for her in fem-biased courts.

WetheNorthWetheNorth5 months ago

Now that is a good ending.

NO counseling

NO staying for the kids

NO nothing (did he even say goodbye?)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

nixrox

1 star - nothing unique or interesting in this FEB-SUKS rendition - so one more one-star rating.

Just like your comments.

AngelRider25 minutes ago

So wait, she disappears and it's a massive betrayal towards their children? But he disappears and it's not and still all her fault?

You should have finished reading the story. He got the kids.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Instead of getting into a story you spend chapters on useless repetitive dialog between your MC and Linda,which could have been done away with in a couple of paragraphs.It was useless and absolutely boring and at the expense of getting on with a developed story.So this this rates as one of the worst follow ups I have read as it went from nowhere to nowhere.

..2...stars...JZK

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Good enough. He dumped Linda’s cheating ass, and someone took Marc out. What more can you ask for?

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

Good story!!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She said she loved him, then left with a juiced up jockstrap.

Her husband took what she said/did personally, and gave her the scotched earth treatment.

Then he left the bitch to burn in the very hell she created.

In the end, the jockstrap and the slut both got what there deserved.

On a happier note; so did the husband she abandoned.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0355 months ago

One of the better rewrites.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes, he took one option, but in the real world everything has consequences. No way that the kids miraculously became better people by living in the cesspool state of Florida, quite the opposite in fact. Also doing down the wife is just bitter, you lived with her, loved her and expected to end your days with her. One night of cheating doesn't strip her of all the things that attracted you and kept you attracted to her... or is there some other perspective we're missing, some reason that you've not told us that would explain why she'd need a night of love and excitement away from her dead fish of a husband and even deader bedroom, perhaps?

In the original, you got a real sense of a mature person going through the emotional turmoil and trying to come to terms with what happened and figure out a way forward. Sadly our MC in this one behaved like a child and came across as someone that lacked emotional maturity, I doubt the children would have come through this unscarred by him, and I doubt that they would grow up to be well adjusted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

1* for keeping this shit story alive.

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[04.01.24]

Fun Stuph!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why the WORTHLESS dialog trying to justify their respective actions between the two of them upon her return.She acted badly,he reacted correctly with a solid statement of an 'irish' exit which alone more than explained his stand.. You ruined this tale by insisting the MCs have verbal contact after his exit,HE LEFT,that said all that needed to be by him,Instead you should have simply continued to unfold the tale..2 stars..JZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this ending as predictable as it is. He took a stand from the beginning! Kick the bitch to the kerb - period! Believable! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WONDERFUL STORY, 10 stars! Whore got hers...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great take. Good take aways, without being emphatically serious; the tongue firmly implanted in cheek. Also love resisting stupid , pointless drama. Cut the cord and move on. And be happy.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean4 months ago

Great take, none of the superman bullshit, where Jim ends up a secret agent or master of tactics, or all his friends from the military are experts in clandestine ops as much as they are fun makes, me work to put aside disbelief. Simple direct well written and tight well done one of the best of thousands.

114FSO114FSO4 months ago

Another ENTITLED FUCKING CUNT. And the legal Judicial Court Supports and Condones such Cunts Rewarding them.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars. for an excellent effort in creating a wonderful ending! Thanks, Buster2U

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Poor stray cats

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, he didn't half cry about it. So much so it just ended up making him look weak and pathetic.

On a more serious note, name me a single decent humanbeing that has come out of Florida. It's a state full of scumbags, has a massive OAP std problem, not to mention the disgusting behaviour of kids on summer break. Oh and let's not forget the massive drug problems in Miami etc.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit4 months ago

Brilliant down-to-earth, realistic, no-holes-barred (except for Linda's three-pocket-set, of course)! Simple, but very effective! Jolly well done! Five-Stars! Thanks,

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Written very well. I am one of those that likes for Jim to live a better life. I'm one of those that is fascinated by this story and the multitude of different endings. Thanks for a nice one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the top five February stories for sure. I like how Linda got her comeuppance. Worth reading. 5 stars

uncle_muduncle_mud4 months ago

A Good read, one of the better ones IMHO ... Five Stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A better version with the bitch getting burned

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Laving the kids with the unfaithful slut while he stays warm and toasty in Florida is a pretty shitty move. He should have stayed close to his children until he won primary custody and then moved with them to Florida. Family court would have approved the move even if Linda objected once Jim explained the need to get the kids away from the noteriety and scandal of their mother's affair with the local football manwhore.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit4 months ago

"We split the proceeds from the sale of the house, which enabled both of us to buy a decent dwelling in the Sunshine State"

so they sold a ten-bedroom mansion, and bought two houses-of-cards? - get real!

The story-board was great, the writing well, not so much so!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great. Here Jim is a crappy father who abandons his kids. Yeah it works out for him, but he runs like a coward at first. Great father! Not!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good thinking, and good for him to bail from the entitled cheater. Only one night, my ass. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The only one healthy response to cruelty. Cruelty, deception, humiliation. He had to live, or become a zombie staying with her, or die. Living could help his chidren and himself.

phill1cphill1c3 months ago

Did it ever occur to you GroupBTBers that maybe he DIDN'T WANT the brats? That this was HIS chance to skedaddle to the StandYourGround state, where learning is discouraged, if it's important stuff like reading, writing, thinking. If I were him, it's exactly what I'd do: the bitch gives me great cover to get on with MY life and desires. Thanks Babe. I'm sure the kids won't be any more fucked up than they already are.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Exactly the right response. The "for the children " crowd have no connection with reality. It's far healthier to kick the slut to the curb and stay engaged with the children. In this case, he gambled on her not being able to handle being a single mother, andit worked out. Presumably, that is knowledge this character has from living with the slut. But whether he leaves the area or stays local, you cut a slut like Linda out immediately. No indulging the counseling superstition, no boozing or vomiting, no discussions with Linda about "why". In fact, no conversations with Linda beyond the minimum because shunning is a highly effective, completely legal punishment. A woman like that needs to know that she turned herself into a non-person in the span of a few minutes with the connivance of her friends.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"I'm back." - She should never have been gone.

\

"I'm going to make it up to you and be the best wife ever for you." - Shouldn't being "the best wife ever" be the standard?

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

so glad you didn't have them getting back together

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good job but I mean nobody had the nerve to tell them like no when you do something like that behind your partners back that makes you loathsome?

Seriously that's the current low testosterone vanilla newthink.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty good alternate version to the CUCK's (George Anderson) putrid submission. Still HOPING one day there will be a submission where Linda, "the most HATED CHEATING CUNT WIFE to ever appear in Loving Wives" will be completely and totally eviscerated!

Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very average rendition of this story. Just a couple pointers. (1) however much you like ranting and lecturing you can guarantee that the other person doesn't, Linda would have ended the call, especially if she really was a narcissist and couldn't get a word in edgeways. (2) The second you use insults or swearwords in such an argument the Linda character is always going to focus on that to the total exclusion of the real issue and if she's at all intelligent and the narcissist she's claimed to be, those insults and that swearing will overshadow everything else and firmly place you as the bad guy in any future conversations with her and important others.

consulting91consulting912 months ago

Good alternative. I do like that Jim took the initiative and immediately left. However that does make him look as cold as Linda for not being there for his children.

But I do like the totally new take on an old classic.

redboat7redboat72 months ago

Great story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Karma!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The basis for it was a group of women who were 100% curb material who hadn't shown it to their partners yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow, someone's salty. Going from the things said the MC never loved Linda, so why exactly should Linda have behaved differently?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

For those of you faulting Jim for being a bad father for leaving his kids, just because the story doesn't include conversations with them, doesn't mean he didn't talk to them. I mean after he got to Florida they came and lived with him. He went to a place where he could get the most support. It's not going to do the kids any good by staying around, fighting incessantly with Linda as they make their way to divorce. Be real. I liked the story a lot.

ttt59ttt59about 1 month ago

So much better than the original Anderson tale that has a spineless loser as the main character. Excellent BTB. Let her live with her idiotic choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What pathos before freedom. Why do adults act like children and vice versa? She will always remember that night.

LechemanLecheman20 days ago

Yup, liked that version too!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Simple. Straight to the point! A sensible MC!

Comments from others. Many just ridiculous as they try to deduce all sorts of things from a fictitious story.

Funperson969, ignore the static and have fun writing good stuff.

Thanks for the great entertainment.

desecrationdesecration14 days ago

Absolute burn but realistic. The wounded husband shrugs, breaks the ties, and moves on.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6914 days ago

I was very happy to read the way in which this one played out. The protagonist, Jim finally acts in what I consider to be the proper fashion, and how I would react had I been in that position. One of the best sequels that I’ve read so far in a virtual sea of them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunperson969@funperson969
500 followers in two months? I'm honored beyond words...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES