February Sucks - Moving On

Story Info
Miscalculation at Morrison's.
4.6k words
4.37
69.2k
124

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/21/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tip of the hat to GeorgeAnderson for his February Sucks story (https://www.literotica.com/s/February-sucks) and blanket permission to add on to it. Here's another possible ending for your (hopeful) enjoyment.

Thanks to kenjisato for great editing.

This story starts as Jim leaves the hotel after checking out.

On the way home, I started by venting my fury at the cowardly bitch. "Fucking slut!" I yelled at the dashboard. "Special night, huh? All your dances with me, huh?" I slammed the steering wheel until the palm of my hand hurt. "Bitch! Skank! Ten fucking years and your true colors finally show."

As I pulled away from a red light, my problem-solving nature took over. I picked up my phone and dialed. "Katie?"

Katie Hoffelder used to be my assistant until she left under duress. The duress? Linda's insane jealousy. Katie, see, is attractive. It's not so much her physical beauty as her inner radiance--always smiling. Her 36D breasts didn't hurt, neither her flat stomach, nor her ample ass. We worked together great, and, maybe because of that (who knows?) she really liked me. Linda has a massive inferiority complex over her 34Bs, and the thought of me spending days with a big-busted blonde with a sunny disposition hammered on Linda's insecurities like a kid who got a drum for Christmas. Every night, it seemed, I had to explain to my beautiful wife that I hadn't succumbed to the wiles of Barbie, as she called Katie. I finally explained my dilemma to Katie. In her usual way, she giggled, and blew it off.

I finally got her a job with my friend Brad at a higher pay. But whenever we ran into each other at parties, she would smile at me and wink, the invitation as clear as it was constant, especially now that we didn't work together anymore.

"Hello, Jim? Why are you calling so late, something wrong?"

I sighed. "Yes, Katie, something is very, very wrong." I proceeded to lay out the events of the evening.

"You're kidding me? Linda left you for a one-night stand with a stupid jock?"

"Yep, 'fraid so. Shows you how much I'm worth in her eyes."

"She's a total idiot. I'm supposed to be the dumb blonde. Listen, don't go home, come stay here tonight. I have a spare bedroom. You need a friend."

"Give me an hour. I need to take my kids to my parents."

I called Mrs. Porter and told her I'm picking up the kids. Next, I called my parents and asked them to take the kids for the weekend. In answer to their questions, I related the events. Shock didn't even begin to describe their reaction.

After hanging up, I called my in-laws and told them of the impending divorce, my no-brainer only course of action. Appalled, Linda's mom refused to believe me.

"Okay mom, call her. She won't answer the phone because at this very moment she's having the sex of her life with a jock she only met tonight. You won't hear from her before tomorrow. If you still don't believe me, drive by our house and see her car, parked in the garage, the hood cold. For the final proof, be at our house by ten tomorrow morning. I don't know when her new boyfriend will drop her off, but I suspect it won't be before then. If I'm not there, the front door will be unlocked. Just go in and make us all a cup of coffee."

After dropping the kids off at gramma's place, I went home and packed a few bags with all my toiletries, devices and several days' clothes.

Before leaving, I took off my wedding ring, and put it on an envelope I left on the kitchen table with her name. In the envelope was a short note. I'll have the divorce papers served to you in a few days. I'll be staying with Katie Hoffelder, who apparently has more respect for me than my wife of ten wasted years. Thank you for two wonderful kids, but may you rot in hell, along with the asshole you left me for.

I called Katie on the way over. "Sorry, but it took a little longer than I expected."

"Not a problem, Jim. Would you like some coffee when you get here?"

"That would be great."

--

Her apartment door opened as I came down the hallway. She was dressed in a knee-length robe, tied at the waist, and stretched out her arms to welcome me.

I couldn't help it--I started bawling as she wrapped her arms around me, pulled me in and shut the door.

"It's OK, you're with a friend now. It's OK." She tapped my back and shoulders. "Let's get some coffee."

I set my bags down and collapsed on her sofa. "Thank you, Katie. You have no idea how much this means to me."

"Of course. What are friends for?"

"You mean, other than firing them for being so good?"

She chuckled. "Let's not forget the raise you got me with Brad."

The irony fired me up. "That's right. That jealous bitch kept whining that you're gonna steal me away from her, forcing me to fire one of my best workers and best friends. Then rewards me by fucking a jock she met less than a few hours ago. What a callous, cruel cunt!"

I took a sip from the coffee mug she brought. "Sorry, pardon my French."

She sat next to me, put her arm over the back of my shoulder and grinned. "Tell me how you really feel. Hey, truth is truth, no matter the language. So. What happened? I want to hear the unabridged version now."

With a big exhale, I leaned my head back onto her arm. "Ugh. Where do I begin?"

Suddenly, I jumped up. "Wait! How could I forget? When Dee told me to sit back down, I took a video of Linda dancing with the asshole. Look." I turned the screen toward her. "Does that look like she was going to spend a romantic night with me? Forgoing dancing with all others?"

Katie's hand flew to her mouth. "Shoot. I can't believe it. She looks like she's going to fuck him right there on the dance floor."

"Exactly. Hold on a second." I texted the video to her parents, my parents, her sister and several of her coworkers who'd become our friends. I added: Linda decided to leave me tonight to be with Marc LaValliere. As you can see, this is not a joke. Less than ten minutes after this video was taken, she snuck out the back door to go home with him, where she is at this very moment. Not even a word or a look in my direction. The video might give you a hint as to what she's doing with him. Do you think this is how a decent wife should behave? When you hear I'm divorcing her, you now know why. Sorry to ruin your day.

I added Katie to the list, so she'd get the 'reply all' responses, but also to show Linda, in case she examines the addressee list.

Katie hugged me. "I'm so sorry, Jim."

"Thanks. And thank you for being there for me."

After a few more sips, I heard a text notification on my phone. Check your Facebook page.

Katie took my laptop from its bag and set it on the coffee table. Having worked for me, she knew where everything was, and by the time I set my empty coffee mug on the table, she had my page open.

Brad, my friend and her boss, apparently had found someone who also took video of the asshole mauling my wife on the dance floor, and added a story. LaValliere strikes again. Our esteemed tight end scores his 38th married woman tonight. Just took her from her husband, like he always does, danced a few dances with her to warm her up, then took her to his mansion for a night-long whoo-hoo. The husband, like the others before him, had no clue what was happening until it was too late. When he tried to pursue her, two Sharks o-linemen stepped in front of him. They get paid millions of dollars to block for him every Sunday. Fridays, too, apparently. How long before someone stops LaValliere?

Looking back on the guy's timeline I saw similar posts from prior weeks. I sent him a friend request.

Next, I took a screenshot and posted it on my and Linda's Facebook pages, with no comment.

Exhaustion finally overcame me. Katie saw it and showed me to the spare room, where I collapsed, still clothed.

--

The following morning, I awoke exactly where I fell on the bed, with a blanket covering me. I stumbled to the bathroom and did my things.

Katie's voice floated down the hallway. "Breakfast will be ready in twenty minutes, so why don't you take a quick shower?"

When I arrived in the kitchen the aromas of bacon and coffee woke my hunger.

"So, what are you going to do today?" she asked.

"I honestly don't know. Should I be there when the asshole drops her off?"

"If I were you I wouldn't," she said.

"Why not?"

"Let her get a little of the feeling of abandonment you experienced last night."

"What if she asks Asshole in for a quickie?"

"Won't your fancy security system catch that?"

"Oh, you're right. Why didn't I think of that? If they do, it'll be perfect."

--

It turned out better than perfect. The security system showed Asshole pulling his classic red Ferrari Daytona convertible onto the driveway, and walking Linda, still in her blue dress, to the front door. Did he want to intimidate me?

Linda called out, and when she got no response, she invited him in. He wasted no time to bend down and lay a fat kiss on her. Initially, she struggled, but in less than a minute, surrendered. His hand cupped her ass and she lifted her leg around his waist to feel his hardness better. Putting both hands under her ass, he lifted her and walked her to the sofa. Her legs clamped around his waist and her lower body began to dry-hump him.

His kisses moved down her neck. He opened the blue dress she got 'just for me' and started kissing her braless breasts and sucking her nipples.

Next to me, Katie's breathing increased.

The live security feed showed Asshole's hands move down to her legs and open the blue dress completely, exposing her panty-less pussy, now shaven.

A gasp escaped me before I could help it. For years I'd hinted, cajoled, and even begged for Linda to shave down there so I could eat her better. Asshole got it done in an hour. Showed me exactly where I rank with her on that scale. Shit.

Time for me to show up and get things at the house straightened out. House, not home anymore. As I reached out to turn off the laptop, the screen segment covering the driveway showed her parents arriving.

Katie burst out laughing. "No, wait, we gotta see this."

Sure enough, her parents walked through the front door, which was still open, right into the living room at the moment Asshole sank his huge dick into my wife's waiting smooth pussy, and she uttered a loud grunt. "Fuck me with that big cock of yours. I need it."

Linda's mother shrieked, "It's true!"

Asshole pulled his slime-smeared cock from my sure-to-be ex-wife's cunt and turned around. "Who the hell are you? Fuck off. Can't you see this is a private moment?"

I knew what was about to happen and dialed 911. "My wife is being raped in our home." I gave the address. "Her parents have just arrived and the rapist is about to assault her father. Send the police and an ambulance."

I hung up and we sprinted to my car.

By the time we arrived, my parents had parked behind the asshole's Ferrari. I parked down the street, and at that moment a black and white arrived. Two cops rushed to the door and I followed as quickly as I could.

LaValliere, his shiny cock still swinging around, although soft by now, stood over my father-in-law, about to kick him again. Linda's dad lay on the ground in the fetal position, hands covering his head. Linda's hands covered her face as she screamed, hysterical.

Weapons drawn, the male cop commanded Asshole to get his pants back on, and my wife to cover herself. Once Asshole got his nuts covered, they cuffed him and led him from the house.

Linda's mom ran to me, crying and hiding her face in my shoulder. "I didn't believe you," she sobbed. "What did I do wrong? How can my baby do this? To you, of all people?"

The ambulance arrived and the EMTs knelt to examine Linda's dad. Once he saw the threat had gone, he removed his hands, opened his eyes and looked around. When he saw Linda, he took a breath, and immediately crumpled with pain.

"Shhh," the EMT said. "I think you have a few broken ribs. No sudden breaths. Take it easy. We're taking you to Central Mercy. Don't talk, only take small breaths."

Looking at Linda again, her dad whispered, "Slut," and shook his head slowly.

Linda dropped her head in shame and burst out in tears.

A gurney arrived and cautiously they laid her dad on it and took him away.

Several other people had arrived while the drama unfolded, neighbors as well as my parents, the kids, several of our now ex-friends. Everyone's eyes were large with shock. Two cellphones were held up, recording everything.

I shooed everyone away. "Thanks for coming, folks. I'm sorry you had to witness such a spectacle."

My dad and Linda's mom were all who remained. Apparently, my mom had sized up the situation in a nanosecond, taken the kids from Linda's mom, and hightailed it out of there to McDonald's. God bless Mom!

"Linda, you're a mess," I growled. "Go take a shower and get some civilized clothes on."

Sniffling, Linda held her blue dress together and hurried up the stairs.

The three of us found places to sit in a stunned and chilly silence. Linda's mom shook her head for the hundredth time. "I'm so ashamed, Jim. How can I apologize enough?"

My dad came to her rescue. "I've known Linda for more than ten years. Don't beat yourself up. She used to be a daughter any parent can be proud of. The football player somehow found a trip switch in her and turned that all off. It's not your fault. I can understand how you feel, but don't beat yourself up. This is all on her."

At that moment, I heard a gasp. Linda had finished and reached halfway down the stairs and must have heard what my dad said. "You're right. It is all on me. I'm an irresponsible slut." She sat on the stair and started sobbing again. "I'll never be able to make it right, will I?"

This was the first time we had spoken to each other since she broke off communications to sneak out the back door to go fuck Asshole.

My first reaction was to reach out, hold her and say never is a long time, but I didn't. Fuck her and the asshole she rode in on--literally. "In our house. With the front door open. Last night you left with him without even as much as a glance at me." I had to rub it in so our parents could get the full impact of what she did. "You had your sister-in-arms tell me what you were up to, then kept your phone turned off so you wouldn't have to talk to me. What would you have done if something happened to one of your kids? Instead, you abandoned them so you could get the asshole's big dick into you. I see you shaved for him, after refusing me for more than ten years.

"So, no, you're not so much an irresponsible slut as a mean, cruel, evil cunt. Everything you did was deliberate. It's not like it was a drunken misstep at a party, or a drunk night with a coworker at a conference. Step by step, you deliberately disrespected and abandoned your family, separating yourself from me... and your children. So, I'm interested, how exactly do you imagine you can make all that right?"

As if by an unspoken command, the three of us in the living room sat back and folded our arms.

Linda stood, burst out in tears again, and ran up the stairs, slamming the bedroom door.

My mom's car pulled up in the driveway. My dad said, "We'll keep the kids till tomorrow night. Later if you need."

"Thanks, Dad."

My phone chirped. Katie: Are you coming back or staying there? I never even noticed she'd left.

Linda's mom looked up from her phone. "The hospital says we can visit him now. I'm leaving."

"I'll follow right behind you."

Picking up my phone, I replied to Katie. Going to the hospital to see her dad. After that I'm coming home to you, if you'll have me.

Her reply came swiftly. I'll have lunch ready.

Linda's mom and I left. Almost at the hospital, I got a text from Linda. Where did you go?

I didn't want to text and drive so I didn't reply. Let her feel what it feels like to have a spouse leaving with no hint of whereabouts.

--

Linda's dad looked in terrible shape. He was conscious, but only barely. When he saw his wife, his face lit up, well, as much as it could. She took his hand. "My hero," she said with tears running down her cheek.

Shaking my head, I took his other hand. "I'm so sorry you stepped into the middle of my mess, Dad. The police want you to press charges. They've been waiting for a long time to catch the bastard breaking the law with his slimy antics." A thought struck me. "As a matter of fact, I'm going to contact a news outlet or two to see who's interested in crucifying the jerk. Excuse me."

Retreating to a corner of the hospital room, I called the detective who broke up the fight at my house, and asked him if he had any DA and press contact info.

While talking to an assistant DA, the doctor came in to check on Linda's dad. Handing my phone to the good doctor I had him list all Dad's injuries, including several broken ribs, a broken arm, broken nose and several internal organ injuries. While they were talking, another thought occurred to me. When they were done, I took the phone back and told the DA person, "I have everything recorded on my home security system. Want me to send it to you?"

"Hell, yeah, are you kidding? I'll get the detailed medical report from the hospital. It'll take us several days to put everything together watertight, because the Sharks are going to throw a battalion of high-priced lawyers at us to make your father-in-law the bad guy. So we'll need every piece of ammunition we can get."

I relayed everything to Linda's mom, because her husband's medication conked him out again. Waving at her, I told her I needed to get the recordings to the police and DA, and left.

Katie, true to her word, had a simple but lovely lunch ready, and I caught her up between bites.

"Darryl Bates at Channel 6 is married to my sister. Want me to call him?"

"Yes, that would be awesome. I'm sure he'd love the story, because the Sharks dumped his station, what was it, two years ago as their local news station, to go with Channel 8. So he'd have no reason to pull his punches. Let me get the security footage from the cloud for him."

For the next three hours I downloaded the security footage and split it into two halves. The first part showed Asshole and Linda's arrival and debauchery in the living room. The second half showed Linda's parents arriving. This happened while Katie and I were driving to my house, so it was the first time I saw what had happened. Linda's mom is a smart woman. When she saw the Ferrari in the driveway, she held the kids back and let her husband enter first.

"What the hell are you doing to my daughter?" he bellowed at Asshole. Linda screamed and Asshole, startled, whipped his big shiny dick out and turned around.

Linda's dad, protective of his girl, stormed toward her, and LaValliere simply lashed out with his ham of a fist and knocked him down. From there, he proceeded to kick the older man viciously. Not once did her dad lift his hand toward Asshole, except to protect himself.

Holding her phone, Katie came toward me and saw the attack. "Darryl, you won't believe this. I'm looking at the video for the first time. It's worse than Ray Rice beating his girlfriend. You've got to see this. Hold on."

After she gave me his cell number, I sent him both segments.

After giving me the thumbs-up, she spoke again into the phone. "You have the exclusive. This is better than TMZ with Tiger Woods. Burn the bastard."

My phone rang. Linda. I let it go to voicemail. She followed with a text Where are you?

Once again, I allowed her to experience what it felt like to not know where your spouse is. Then I changed my mind. I texted back. I'm with Katie. And nothing else. Immediately the phone rang, and again I let voicemail do its thing. Instead, I sent the assault video to the cops and the DA's office.

12