All Comments on 'February Sucks in Counseling'

by VickiT375

Sort by:
  • 234 Comments
Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Interesting take on both Linda and the story itself.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I do not like the counseling idea

But, the rest of your story was pure gold

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

I likes it, but you loose a couple of stars for pretending all the prior stories are not only real albeit rumors in your universe, but the the therapist is somehow aware of all the rumors of two people he never met until he started treating them

;

Stay away from the fourth wall, and never pull shit thru it

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

"The problem with most (and I say most, not all) is that they seem to ignore key plot points of the original"

What are those?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I’ve read all the sequels, and I don’t think one has nailed Linda correctly like this one. In the others, Linda had an out of body experience, or can’t explain what happened, or just found herself with Marc, or got hit with the Martian slut ray. I think this is the only one to properly explain her choice. She’s just an arrogant, entitled bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally an ending that shows some consistency in the two people's behaviors. Finally a sequel that asks 'why' instead of what. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if the original story is in the Literotica Hall of Fame for having SO many retellings? This one was the therapist version. It did seem strange they were in therapy 2 years after the fact. How does you live with yourself that long if you're in Jim's shoes? I know it takes time when kids are involved (been there, done that) but 2 years is excessive and I think Jim would have wanted to be free quicker. You portrayed the wife as not really understanding herself and the damage she did to Jim. I felt she did it knowing full well the impact on her family. It was a self-serving, self-centered, bitch move to start with. You underplayed how serious it was, ignored the kids in the story and just focused on her and Jim. Okay, but just 3 stars worth.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I have read all of the different endings to February Sucks but I have found this one to be a very new and interesting take on the dynamics between the spouses. I am glad to see Jim get the divorce he needed and deserved to move on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This, all of this. Thank you

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierover 2 years ago

The best version from my point of view.

Well written, no big errors in spelling, grammar and logic.

And are really good and easily (!) believable explanation for Linda‘s weird behaviour.

I am looking forward to your next story (stories?).!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gr8 one

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

It's not bad. I was sort of hoping that within the framework of doing a therapy session that the actual Key issue of what happened and what it means Is final be discussed.. Yet in all the different variance of this story there has only been one which is actually discussed in some detail the significance of what is significance of what transbarred on that night.

.

MARCUS AURELIUS......WHAT IS ITS SIGNIFICANCE?

.

And because most of the different variations of this story never end up talking about the significance of that night IS.... and what Linda's actions and behavior and emotional makeup meant to the marriage..... Reconciliation is never possible.

.

Linda saying it's still the same old me or I deserve this after all these years of marriage or some other idiotic excuse or rationalization Is completely ignores a key point...... It was their special night a night for their marriage to be celebrated. This wasn't an ordinary weekend date night.

.

Linda did what she did because Jim doesn't matter. His reaction didn't matter. What Linda thought Jim might say or do Was not important enough for her to not fuck mark.

.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

I really liked this. It described a real life ending for a disgusting act. Well done 5 stars from me.

CriticalThinkerCriticalThinkerover 2 years ago

Refreshingly different from the usual BTBs and RAACs. Definitely 5* for what seems to be the first publication here. Thank you and keep writing.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Short, but satisfying conclusion to this story. Any version that ends in divorce is a sensible one and having Jim dump Linda for a gorgeous younger woman made this an easy 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You understand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is more realistic than the other “Endings”. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

I agree with your assessment hole heartedly, in my opinion Jim’s options were very limited & yet he prevails in putting his children welfare first whilst being true to his ideas. A real hero in my book!

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

A very original alternative ending. Did not have the usual drama and hoopla that mos other versions do. It is very understated short tale. Yet, it packs a lot into it. Nicely done. Thank-you

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The problem with these things we do to each other as people sometimes is that there is no way to balance the books, forgive and forget completely, find an ending that is satisfying, or give us closure that feels right for everyone involved."

I've been on a 2 month long kick where I listen to cheating stories while working and this is present every single time whenever the cheated party doesn't automatically divorce asap. And the crazy thing is that while it's present nobody ever acknowledges it. If it's the cheater begging "How can I fix this?" or the cheated pleading "How can I get over this?", it's the same exact thing that goes back to that quote. You can't. It can't be fixed. It's like walking with your date watching a beautiful sunset on the beach and you coldcock them when they look away. Just a sudden ruthless and unprovoked attack. You might forgive but you can't forget. If you want to remain together you just accept that they did it to you and move on while never taking your eyes off them. And you need to keep your eyes on them or else you'll get hurt again. And that's the rub. People don't go into a new relationship with someone they're worried might hurt them. People respect themselves enough to not be with someone that doesn't respect them enough to not attack them.

Anyways good story. 5. Actually heard about escorts falling for clients in real life also.

RobertaBobRobertaBobover 2 years ago

"The problem with these things we do to each other as people sometimes is that there is no way to balance the books, forgive and forget completely, find an ending that is satisfying, or give us closure that feels right for everyone involved."

You sum up perfectly both the allure and the problem with the vast majority of stories here in Loving Wives.

February Sucks in all its variations is a trainwreck with no possible winners. You have put closure to it in one of the best and most realistic ways I have seen. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of crap Linda still believes she did not do anything really wrong I hope she dies alone and in pain (jaybee186)

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Very good ending and fine analysis.5⭐

The betrayal, the abandonment, the ego, the confidence,... everything is really so strong, so powerful, that it is hardly conceivable that the marriage can continue without recovering all its broken feelings.

Maybe Jim can become a better lover with more exploration and experience.

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

An highly thoughtful and well crafted alternative. Many thanks for a good read and I hope we hear more from you. I think this has room for its own sequels. G

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Well done, this is a great perspective on the tale. I enjoyed writing my own, but I tried to keep it with GA’s, that you followed suit, but took the timeframe further then Jim, still moved out was masterfully done.

The writing was great, clear and concise and I felt like I was in the room.

I hope we get to see some more from you, really well done!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Change Marc to a musician and what Linda does becomes more believable.

Reconciliation is possible, but after they divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this is the best ending of all! Linda, truly never took responsibility for her actions. And while scorched earth might make one feel better in the short-term. In the long-term it would lead to some debilitating and permanent changes. As far as Raac; I can’t see that ever working in the long term. There’s just too much divergence from what they may have started as a couple. Linda, not even thinking of her children, I never want to meet someone that sel-absorbed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very realistic and palpable , well written and stayed true to form . The very fact that Linda still carried the inferior opinion of Jim and his ‘league status’ shows she held him in contempt and was still very blinded to her behavior and it’s impact on him and their children , still feeling pride and superiority over her husband and their friends , justifying her choices by a conceited ego and minimizing her damage by her over inflated sense of self worth . There is none so blind as those who refuse to see !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This 'story' is DEAD! It's been done to DEATH, NOTHING new in every damn continuation or alternate version every single writer has posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep writing - if not the best ending, one of them.

555555555555555555555555555555555555

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I am like most readers tired of the endless FEB SUCKS stories but I have to admit I liked this story. Jim really tried to make it work but there could be only one real ending to what Linda did to him, her family and in the end to herself.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

I've just about had it up to my teeth with all these February stories. But like a drug addict I keep reading them through curiosity. Well done. In a clear, succinct way you summed things up and delivered a "sort of" believable ending. Although why some very high class, extremely attractive Escort would want to hook her wagon to Jim defies belief. It immediately raises other questions: Is she still working as a Escort/prostitute? If so, how can Jim justify having a relationship with someone who fucks for money, every week versus a wife who fucked for one night/day? Anyway, good effort. Cheers.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Absolutely the way the original story should have ended, and of course if it had there would never have been the plethora of alternates.

For a first submission this author is worth keeping an eye on, well done and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a conclusion to this that is true to the true to the original characters and the long term damages of adultery.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Olympic Scoring!

Minus 1 star for keeping Feb Sucks alive

Minus 1 just for calling it a ‘classic’

Minus 1 for a counselor who felt a need to put a client ‘in their place’

Minus 1 for the ‘escort’ coming back for free (is she still ‘working’ btw?)

And let’s be honest, it wasn’t necessarily a ‘four’ before the deductions…

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Nice viewpoint. I'm fine with the 4th wall breaks.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Therapists are rarely ever that direct. Though when they are it IS when patients are discharged. That Linda was a self centered narcissistic bitch was never in question. She would have to be in order to publicly humiliate her husband in that way.

I agree with you that none of the stories actually addressed the central issue, the reasons for Linda's behavior. The main reason for that is George wrote them as a loving couple. The whole story never made sense because someone as self centered, arrogant and superior minded as Linda would have those same behavioral traits in all areas of her life. The treachery would still be painful but not surprising upon reflection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nailed it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Very well...As I always said she was too selfish to have this marriage back on track! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

an actual legitimate ending. thank you

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

I changed my mind, this one moves up to my number 2 spot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, and probably one of the best, maybe even the best, conclusion to Feb S. And you achieved that on one page! Please keep writing. 5/5

jasonnhjasonnhover 2 years ago

Yes, nicely done. Finally, Linda is told she is prideful, egotistical, shallow, and uncaring. Further, to emphasize it, she is neatly slapped down by Jim and Ellen's relationship. Linda is simply NOT in Ellen's league and it hits Linda squarely in her bloated ego.

Also, there is a sendup for the counseling that so many people advocate as a "solution" for so many problems. "The problem with these things we do to each other as people sometimes is that there is no way to balance the books, forgive and forget completely, find an ending that is satisfying, or give us closure that feels right for everyone involved." Some things cannot be forgotten, forgiven, or fixed. The level of BTB fury that many express in LW stories and comments is an expression that, for some actions, the damage can never be made right, even by extreme actions. The reality that it is someone we trusted that carried out these actions is both infuriating and threatening. How can we ever feel safe, an essential need? How can we reconcile that a person we implicitly trusted betrayed us? How can we trust anyone or even our own ability to screen out untrustworthy people?

The scary answer is, we can't and counseling can't fix that. There are untrustworthy people in the world and many are good at deception. We are naïve to think otherwise. Our failure to discern "bad" people is not our failure. It is the fault of the bad people who deceived us.

Nor can we effectively guard against such people because any effective guard would screen out all the good people in the world as well. The pursuit of happiness requires some level of vulnerability. All we can do is try not to be suckers and hope we meet mostly good people.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Loved it, finally someone got the true picture George was painting. She always felt, she was out of Jim's league and deserved better. Maybe she will run to Marc so he can turn her out as the true Slut she is, and Jim gets a real true love in Ellen.

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

This was the best one yet. Thank you.

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 2 years ago

Terrific work. Short but top-notch. Looking forward to more from you if you have more stories to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn that was good! Thank you for a logical take on the impossible setup that GA gave us in his story.

.

You managed to capture the essence of what Linda had to have been thinking to do what she did. And she continued to delude herself about her marriage right to tne end.

.

Giving Jim Ellen was a bit of a contrived plot device, but in the end probably the only way that he could ever reclaim his self dignity as a man and a person.

.

And finally…having the therapist NOT want any further interaction with the narcissistic deluded bitch was a cherry on the top.

.

For a short take on this, it was masterful! 5 easy *****!

sarumsamsarumsamover 2 years ago

One of the best additional endings My wife and I thought it was a practical and logical conclusion

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Pretty good. I don't see Linda being quite that callous about Jim's feelings, at least not openly expressing her callousness, but the counseling and divorce are certainly more realistic.

The Ellen payoff was really satisfying wether realistic or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it but needed more about the aftermath following the session.

Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfover 2 years ago

A refreshing take on a well known story. 5 stars from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I agree with lujon2019, that it was a cheap shot at the other versions, reducing them to mere gossip.

\

I also agree with Anonymous that counseling two years after the fact is off.

\

The two points that really work for me was Ellen and the chasm between Jim and Linda, that when Linda realized that Jim didn't REALLY attract Ellen she no longer felt the same rejection that Jim felt. The line about the problem wasn't the chasm between them but the elevation, that she still felt that she was above him, essentially out of his league.

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainover 2 years ago

Good job. I think you followed GA`s charactors` mind set and presented a different point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would be the perfect end to the story and all its various endings.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

perfect ending to this story

may the bitch rot in hell

5* 1000 hardons and so so close to an orgasm

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

As I said yesterday I quit reading these sequel long ago except in the case of a first time writer. OK story that showed Linda for the egotistical bitch she was.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

Congratulations on your first story, a five star post in my opinion. I hope there are more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve come to dread yet another ending / alternative to the original story, but this one actually brought something new and was very good, a solid 5 *s, keep on writing

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice but not much here. Linda cannot change because her she has demonstrated that she is at her core a sociopathic narcissist self entitled slut of the worst sort. As such, nothing exists outside of her impulses of the moment. A sociopathic narcissist cannot display empathy because every other person in her orbit is a thing or walking tool to be used to gratify her momentary impulses. Their marriage is a sham...because Linda's "love" is actually pornea. Marriage is based upon unconditional love. With this each partner makes a conscious logical decision to value the other higher than themselves. Linda as a sociopath is in pornea, which is the greek word for lust but which actually translates into objectifying all others as things or walking tools to gratify her impulses of the moment. Since it is emotional, it is not logical. It readily translates into a sexual addiction with the classic monkey on the back who grows into a gorilla as Linda feeds it, As such, Linda is constantly searching for that momentary impulsive bigger hit...in this case it is Marc's bigger cock, bigger sexual reputation, and greater sexual experience. This is how Linda can dump her husband on her special night with out a second's thought. As a sociopathic narcissist Jim is merely yet another tool that is casually discarded for the bigger hit of Marc.

Linda as a sociopathic narcissist and as such has absolutely no empathy whatsoever. This explains how she can casually come back from her one night stand and have no compunction about treating her husband with utter contempt....because she does really value her husband or marriage in any way other than convenience.

This is the core of this add on tale... Linda is constitutionally unable to feel any empathy whatsoever and is guided by her impulses. There can be no restoration of a "marriage" because a marriage based on unconditional love never existed in the first place. This is what the counselor finally determines and is the basis for his recommendation to the judge to proceed with the divorce Jim can never have any kind of unconditional love relationship with Linda...but can have that with Ellen.

I give this 4 stars because the author alludes but does not use the counseling session frame to reveal the sociopathic narcissist core motivations of Linda that utterly preclude her from a viable marriage. Taking further effort to more clearly identify these foundational issues for the readers here would have been of great benefit as most of the "loving wives" betrayal stories are based on this core psychological disorder even if people do not clearly understand it.

In short.. marriage with a sociopath is an oxymoron. It is ALWAYS better when one makes the mistake of being shackled to this type of "mate" to free oneself as quickly as possible and get on with your life. Otherwise you will assume to role of chief warden of your own married prison camp...because sociopaths only stay within the boundaries that are well patrolled and guarded and which are enforced with substantial and immediate punitive actions. Frankly, that is my definition of Hell on Earth...

Good abet abbreviated tale that with proper attention an expansion could have been as educational as the one Kalimaxos wrote.. 4 stars

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

YES! 5***** It has always bothered me that they seemed to have a strong marriage, but she ran off with Marc so easily. This accounts for it. If she viewed herself as superior to her husband, then it becomes possible to do this to him. I think this closed a major question in the original story. Very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best version. Thanks.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

Great. A different Approach.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

The conversations were quite intuitive.

Good aftermath story for GA's Feb Suck.

Nice one VickiT375.

bogie88bogie88over 2 years ago

A great twist on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally….reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked the idea here but felt it could have used more meat. It was just too short. I would have liked more back and forth between Jim and Linda to flesh out what each was thinking. Instead, we jumped right into the gorgeous pro who solved all of Jim's problems and left it like that. I gave it 4 stars.

terraknorterraknorover 2 years ago

"Linda did what she did because Jim doesn't matter. His reaction didn't matter. What Linda thought Jim might say or do Was not important enough for her to not fuck mark."

This statement from Harry_inVA hits the nail squarely on the head and why I don't see any possibility except for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

best yet. However, how could he last as long as he did before he goes for divorce? Why do you give him Ellen the escort? Shit, he had a slut/whore in Linda so why take another one?

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Nothing new here except the Ellen side bar. Adds zero to the story. Maybe would have been a bit better rendition if the dialogue between Jim and Linda stayed on point as written initially by Anderson. Case in point, Linda never showed a penchant for putting Jim down. But this story line dumps all over Jim. “Truckster”. Come on. No more than a thre and that is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A down and dirty clinical review of Linda's actions and the reactions from Jim. As well as being petty accurate.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 2 years ago

Good job. You need to write more stories.

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

A very well written and totally believable story. 5 stars, definitely!

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

I’ll admit that when I saw the author’s name and that it included a perspective from counseling, I wasn’t optimistic about the story. But after reading it, it was very well written and pretty plausible. I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This version of February comes the closest to dealing with Linda's issues for cheating...Entitlement, selfishness, narcissism, lack of empathy for others (Jim and her children) and the effect her shit decisions would have on them. Linda valued the validation and ego stroking of illicit with a famous somebody more than she valued the well-being of Jim and her children. I'm sure Linda saw her celebrity fuck sessions as some type of female empowerment act. But, simply put she cheated because of greed, opportunity, and not caring. There is nothing a cheater can say by way of explanation that is not self serving and self pitying. And here's an important fact to remember, they actually DO think they are better than you and more important than you.

At least this author didn't have Jim buy into the idea that taking Linda back and reconciling was the best that he could do in life. In this version Jim realized that he deserved better than Linda. Real adult relationships are NOT about total acceptance and unconditional love. Real adult relationship love comes with conditions — conditions like your partner should not act in ways to actively harm you physically, mentally or emotionally. Conditions like mutuality and respect and relationship boundaries including deal breakers like cheating. Jim finally came to the conclusion that there were other, much better people out there more deserving of his time and attention and love.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 2 years ago

Perhaps the best of all the endings I've read here although I really liked and agreed with some of the others. My only quibble, like a couple of the other commenters was the length of time it took him to finally file for the divorce. Hope to see more from this author.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

A very interesting perspective, I liked it. I also liked that the therapist didn’t force unnecessary sessions. He drilled until Linda recognized her culpability, and the depth of damage she caused Jim, then called her on her shit, and made what he considered a responsible recommendation. Very good.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Totally believable outcome, although I doubt many counselors would be quite so direct with the self centered, delusional Linda. I know the original story had Jim hanging on “for the kids’” but that was not at all believable. No regular guy would be able to accept for an instant what his selfish, cruel, delusional wife did to him. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Impressive rookie offering for VickiT375. However, I can't help but wonder if this is a veteran Literotica author, posting under a new name. If not, perhaps an experienced author sticking his/her toe into the naughty waters of erotic literature. Either way, it was an excellent, real-world take on the original story. All the other versions of this story were entertaining (some more so than others), but this one is the only one that passes real-world muster. The transgressor received the due and justified punishment, and for the correct and true reasons: pride, ego and false entitlement, and NOT because of a brain fart brought on by star-struck celebrity worship. Hope to read more from this author in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great first submission. Hopefully you'll write many many more. This take on February Sucks was great. I wonder what you would do with "A Joke" by Agena, as it too garnered many different authors views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Linda’s need was to confirm her desirability she didn’t have to leave with Mark. That she was asked would have been good enough.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

5 stars for an excellent first story.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Almost didn't read your story. Glad I did. It was good. So good that I would like to see a continuation of sorts following both of them post divorce. Your perspective on this continuing tale would be most interesting, I believe.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Not only liked it, I LOVED it. Almost knocked 012say's version, 'the Two Notes', out of first place. But, it was too short, and needs to be expanded, and by this author. Vicki- keep it up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, an extremely well composed and presented response to the original story. I loved it!

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Very well done. a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Vicki, you suggest that you are familiar with cuoples therapy sessions, implying that you may be a therapist yourself. Well, I'm familiar with therapy as well, and just like any profession, there are good therapists and not-so-good therapists. The way you have portrayed the therapist in this 'story', I would put him in the not-o-good therapist category. He cleary doen't have the termperment to be good therapist. One star.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I don't think any new doors were opened. I didn't feel closure as result of the therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It started out as an interesting idea and a different slant but didn’t really go anywhere. It didn’t add anything new emotionally to the story that GA hadn’t offered in the original. Hopefully the author isn’t really a marriage counselor as he/she had clearly had chosen sides and made moral judgments

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great ending version for this story. Nothing happy about it but another realistic take on a likely outcome. Linda created for herself an infamous Kobayashi Maru scenario. Unfortunately, there is no winnable solution for herself or for anyone else in her family. Linda, Jim, their kids...all lose. - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good post "special date" emotional discussion. Good for Jim that he was able to go on with his life and on top of that, click emotionally, mentally, and physically with Ellen.

For delusional Linda, I hope she comes to the realization her actions were selfish and egotistical led to destruction to her destruction of her family and loss of Jim

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

I stand corrected. I thought this vein of ore was completely tapped out. Well done.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5* Very nice alt ending. Linda being arrogant, self-deceiving cheater in a hopeless counseling session does provide an original twist. Write On!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excelent job. well written and easy to follow. An old girlfriend did that to me, i gathered up her things and left. I havent spoken to her since. We see each other at times but i dont even smile. I left her things at her house that night and walked away. Shes now divorced twice and working on her third. Now i see the event as my excape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that you took Linda in a different direction than GA's character - she was at the core a better person than you portrayed, which is one of the reasons why the original story was so outstanding. That said, this was creative and very well written. Thanks for the story, and I'm looking forward to more of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is probably the best ending to a brilliant, stressfully told story. Your take on Linda's narssisum as the root cause was covered uo in the original story. Linda could never have been the "perfect" wife she was protrayed as. If she had been, the incident would never have occured. The original story is so schocking because only a complete narsisist could have done this and the author didn't portray her that way. Most all the alternative endings have, in one way or another, went with the "Perfect wife" (made a mistake) assumption. Because of this, every ending left the reader unsatisfied. (which is why, I believe. there are so many sequals.) This is the first story to give closure. Very well written and 5*s.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this different look at this situation. Great look at the egos' involved. Something fresh. Thanks for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous