All Comments on 'February Sucks - Jim's had Enough'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol, this was great! Since the original used the Martian Slut Ray, all bets were off, I say. This really pulled out the stops.

Corny1974Corny19743 months ago

The bear does it best! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That so funeeeee!!! 5 for sure

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please can we stop redoing this story February Sucks? It will never beat the original.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months agoAuthor

Overwhelmingly, the story was well received. That being said, I wrote it with my tongue in my cheek as was mentioned by some, because the original premise of Mr. Anderson's story was stupid. STUPID. There is no other way to describe it. I too, was fed up with the ensuing versions. To my few distaff readers and /or fans, do you really think that way?? I hope not. But this is fiction, pure and simple. Not too many men feel this way, ladies. Thank God. I like to think that our parents did a better job of raising us. I hope so. So the Bear shrugs off the bad cuts and thanks everyone for their thoughts. EVERYONE! Get a life, people. Until they put in a category for cuckolds alone, We will have to put up with all kinds of shit in "Loving Wives". But as I've said before, it is the Big Leagues.

Thank you again. I'll shut up now, dear.

The BEAR

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Oh Bear, why??? Why couldn't you just leave this awful story alone? You have horribly tainted yourself just by association. Unfollowed you , unfavorited your stories for this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit over the top, but it was a fun reading! Unless I missed, we don't know what happen to the main crime accessories: Dee and the rest of the group.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

"We have all read the February Sucks stories. Too many times, it would appear. I personally don't read them anymore." - LTS56linebacker, May 2022. A quote from your preface to "May Sucks"

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The bear is absurd.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell3 months ago

At some point this infatuation with an average story has got to come to some kind of end. Please.

SsacamSsacam3 months ago

Ye that was over the top in BTB but it looks like you enjoyed writing it. Great story thanks 5☆

Ssa

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn that was well written

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine3 months ago

Good story. 5 stars. However: “ Marc was cuffed, treated, mirandized, and hauled off in Federal custody. (Kidnapping. Remember?)”. Somewhere in this timeline he would have had to spend weeks or months in the hospital for a shattered shoulder and shattered knee.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, good submission for Black History Month. Glad the stud finally got his cum_uppance.. don’t listen to those naysayers below. That was an excellent piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Over the Top, virtually unrealistic, sophomoric ( make that college level, maybe PHD worthy), and totally enjoyable. Ten ⭐️. This hopefully will deter further lukewarm stories about understanding and accepting the female attitude.

Slider_48167@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Even with all the ridiculous asides, it was still a crap story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I guess I wasn't in the mood for so many cliches. You forgot to include buzzards eating the eyes out of his corpse. ... get it together Bear!

msctmsct3 months ago

about time Karma stepped to the plate! well done, Bear!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Personally this story was headed for a ** 1 ** ( "MAYBE" a 2 ) BUT when the CUNT / WHORE / BITCH / SLUT / POS died of HIV ( and it took 10 years of horrific pain and suffering ) it IMMEDIATELY went to a *** 5 *** !!!!

So ****THANKS**** for BURNING THE MOST HATED W*H*O*R*E on Literotica!!!!!!!!!!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

I am going to chuckle to myself for a few days over this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Death penalty for adultery? Is this Sharia law?

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

OOT much? I loved this hilarious, action filled, dramedy love story. You took care of Marc pretty well in your story, but a worse punishment would be to trade him to the New York Football Giants, or maybe worse, to my Panthers.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too contrived, scripted, and illogical. So Linda had been a cheating guiltless monster whore their entire marriage, but poor love sick hubby had no clue. Some people will use Any excuse to shift blame away from themselves. Jim was deaf dumb and blind mainly because he chose to be, and that's kind of stupid. Linda the whore was exactly the same woman he married years before, and he couldn't discern her contempt, disrespect, selfishness, and empty soul. Yeah, those personality traits are So Hard to see. And who's fault is that? Stupid people live fucked up lives. Thanks for your version.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This rates a great big 1 and even that is generous. I'm sure we're all tired of reading another crappy rework of the crappy original

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I sorta liked it at first but then it just got really stupid, sorry.

I was okay with a lot of the over the top stuff, but i just drew the line at the Jim and Claire moment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it. One of the best "endings" yet. I think the bear did a great job on this one. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I fail to understand what the attraction to this shit February story is all about. The original was terrible, so why continue this crappy story over and over. As of now, 93 authors have tried their hand at this story, most just as terrible as the original. These authors should come up with their own stories, instead of re-hashing this dog to death. It's like reading the same crap over and over with some minor variations. What's so interesting about that?

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

The Bear, did it again. Super fun story even if it’s another February Sucks that’s been written so many times……….

It was nice that Karma could have some “ME” time in this story, swimming off of Tahiti!

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but I have one issue with it that I have with several other February Sucks variations. That issue is with replacing Linda with an already cheating wife. Sorry, but the strong part of the story is the premise: a faithful wife turning stupid when approached by a celebrity.

Yes, GA fucked up the ending like a running back dropping the ball on the 1 yard line after dodging multiple tackles to break free, as they start celebrating prematurely. It's that combination of great premise and pathetic follow-through that makes it the subject of so many attempts to fix it. By throwing in that Linda had already cheated on Jim, with Marc being just another notch on her bedpost, you blunt the impact of her betrayal. Instead of this great shift in behavior that gives these stories grit, it's just another method of the husband catching her. What's left is a great BTB, but not a great February Sucks variation.

I understand why you did it, as your story wouldn't work with the original Linda in it. I just think that stories like this are best written with different characters and an "Inspired by February Sucks" credit given. If you really want to play in the February Sucks universe so you can use Marc, just create another couple for him to target, like you did with Jack and Annie, and make them the main characters.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

I know I hit a nerve when my comments get deleted. This was an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, the action never stopped in this story. You got a lot of smiles from me with your “side remarks”. 5*

opheliusophelius3 months ago

Five pickaxe handles, based on Vandemonium1’s classification.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

That was fun... in a beat-up-on blue dressed cheaters, who enjoy fuckin' scumbag football players instead of loving mates... kind of way. With a dash of Karma tossed in there. I liked it. 5 stars

davezqdavezq3 months ago

Yeah, OK.Good writing on a totally unbelievable story. I also was disappointed not to see Dee brought to justice along the way. Otherwise good job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you think any professional football player driving a Ferrari lives in EAST st. Louis you are outta yer fuckin mind. More likely Mars, or perhaps Dante’s inner-most circle of hell,

than EAST St. Louis, Illinois. Fer real dude.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“Marc’s mansion in East dt. Louis” Really? Try crack house in East St. Louis.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You do know that there’s a little river crossing? What happened to your Triple A map? Duh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man, this is stupid by even dumb people standards. How do you manage it?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

👋 Great yarn. I have always liked your style. Don't try to be Hemingway. I get tired of all the words.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fast and furious without a bunch of hand wringing. The only small detail that felt over the top was revealing that Linda received a full house of STI's and died. That's a whole other story, covering ten years, and doesn't really add anything to this story, except to make the nuclear BTB crowd happy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The nicest thing I can say is this was a bit 'over the top'..........

Dlh143Dlh1433 months ago

Exactly how this story should have ended! 5 well deserved stars!

DadieODadieO3 months ago

Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
laughed my ass off

this was just great. Some people on this site can't see the forest for the trees. I laughed my ass off the entire time. Great job.

brownmobbrownmob3 months ago

Effing Bloody Awesome, by far my favorite version of this story. Please dont stop writing, just love your stories as they have a certain flair that is rare and unforgettable.

Thank you for being here.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Totally silly, but quite well thought out

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

Thank you for this wonderful pastiche. 5*!

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a great story.

lowman1lowman13 months ago

,There's not exactly a plethora of "Dee gets her comeuppance' kind of stories here, is there? Linda did what she did and got badly burned by Karma in this story but what about the so-called best friend?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Justice for almost all those deserving it, for a welcome change. It is a shame that Dee suffered no consequences. Plus, wasn't one of the husbands of one of the victim wives a deployed special forces operative who came home and ... tended to ... the tight end and several of his teammates and team officials who had assisted the tight end? Or, was that just a figment of my imagination?

enderlocke77enderlocke773 months ago

train wreck. wish it had been a 1 page train wreck. was way beyond extreme. lol wow should have been in the fantasy cat lol. or comedy cat. would be funny if fbi and cops actually acted that way or maybe not tbh

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 months ago

As a former court officer I often heard other agencies refer to the FBI as Federal Bureau of Idiots.

parenthesisparenthesis2 months ago

Not up to your usual standard.

But then again I might be influenced by the 'Oh shit another one factor'.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Funny. Irreverent. Over the top.well worth four stars

JPB NOT BOB

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

i like the ones where jim comes out well fuck linda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good, but way over the top. Rein (not rain) it back a bit and it could be a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry but not good - oh well you started with a turd so not surprising...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This, to me, was one of the top three February Sucks stories. I like how things worked out for Jim and how Linda got her comeuppance. 5 stars

myaccountwontopenmyaccountwontopenabout 1 month ago

I gave it 6 stars but you lost one with the story tags.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 big Blazing Stars. Excellent tale ending. thanks Buster2U

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy035about 1 month ago

Could have been great without all the "clever asides". 4 stars.

CpdtpCpdtp5 days ago

You weren't joking when you said this was thermonuclear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 hours ago

Funny - a whole bunch over the top.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...