All Comments on 'February Sucks - Jim's had Enough'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months agoAuthor

I told anyone who would listen that I would explain what happened with the first posting. While I don't think very highly of the censors here, they were right. I screwed up. I let a reference to an underaged young woman slip into the story. It was in an effort to make you know who look slimier than he was. I am not like that. It was my fault. Unfortunately, they posted it before catching it. Again, my apologies. The asshole (you know who) didn't need any more shaming than he normally gets. So, I have paid my penance. Forgive me. I will endeavor to do better from now on. Thank you.

The BEAR

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad3 months ago

That was an utter mess. I'm surprised aliens and unicorns weren't thrown in.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

Not great, but not awful. 3 out of 5.

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo3 months ago

Over the top, Bear! Worth more than a chuckle.

012Say012Say3 months ago

What an imagination. Just short of a nuclear launch, plus Karma! aA 5 is not enough, but the best I can do.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher3 months ago

I hope this is the last February story we are forced to endure.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Dont worry about the little mistakes it keeps the story human and not that AI crap. You refer to yourself in the third person all the time so I’m intrigued. Is Bear because you were a line backer or state police or just a grouchy person hahaha. Thanks for swimming in the shark tank we lovingly call LW

JH4FunJH4Fun3 months ago

Well since you had to repost the tale and used the same tale with limited edits. I will do the same on my comments. (this line is the end of limited edits.)

****** Original comment listed below ******

OK, I thought you had lost it writing a Feb Sux tale from you. That being said, it was pretty good. It had an Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. That was until I got to review the Dada-Base.

Then it bumped up to an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. Sometimes it’s the little things that push us over the edge. BTW I am still laughing at the jokes in my head.

Thanks for another great tale. Looking forward to more of your creations.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

MwestohioMwestohio3 months ago

Over the top fun, but I'm not a fan of Karma as an omniscient overseer. And if any more Feb Sux stories come out they may change the channel from LW to FS.

ttt59ttt593 months ago

I had fun reading it, obviously, you enjoyed writing it!

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

One of the dumbest versions of this story that I have ever read.

Fireguy1956Fireguy19563 months ago

Loved it! Very entertaining.

Phoenix2019Phoenix20193 months ago

Fun story. BTW I think is rein not rain in the context used,...lol I am looking for entertainment not perfect reality. You provide it. I like most of your stories. There will always be people who nitpick just because they can. Thanks for writing looking forward to your next piece... not peace :)

Slick742Slick7423 months ago

good one..thanks for the write..DSK742

AccelarVesterAccelarVester3 months ago

I'm not a fan of stories where Jim is a hero with connections to media lawyers and all sorts of money. I know this is fantasy, but come on.

gatorhermitgatorhermit3 months ago
Hilarious!

This one could have been posted in humor and satire. Only thing missing was a drone strike. Five stars and a big smile from this reader. The Gator approves.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg063 months ago

Great story as always

5 stars for the Bear!

DontPanic442DontPanic4423 months ago

The Bear is my hero!

GrandPaMGrandPaM3 months ago

Ugh...I can enjoy a good revenge-type story - if it is well written. This wasn't that, I'm sorry to say. I usually like your work but this one got lost in the fever for vengeance along the way, and the writing was nowhere near your normal standards. I stopped on page and tossed the rest on the ash-heap of not-worth-my-time.

hebert100hebert1003 months ago

the best the funniest ABSOLUTELY AWESOME thank you

BTW should have signed up for Tachus fiber instead of Fidium. Tachus is all under ground and since fidium is associated with the local Telco is almost all OVERHEAD

ONE FINE FINE READ THANKS AGAIN

CDRLawCDRLaw3 months ago

This dead horse has been beaten enough already.

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

I loved, you always need little humor when telling a tale of tragedy. A nice sappy ending also, can't beat that! I noticed one reviewer was a bit critical of our authors work, I guess he just didn't get. Seems the rest of us did. Lighten up it's all free and fun sometimes and tragic others. Keep writing, I loved the humor.

woodwardwoodward3 months ago

The best follow up story the original story. 5!

lover1953lover19533 months ago

LOL - how do you say 'Over the Top!' Of the many versions of 'February' (and one is mine) this was another fine example of the variety of the themes that this story can take you. Good writing and thanks. L53 approves. 5 Stars.

pepepilotpepepilot3 months ago

It was so over the top, how could I give it anything but ........ 5 stars. LoL

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

Gotta give this 5 stars too, if only because the retribution on Marc and Linda was missing from a lot of the 'Feb Sux' stories in the past.

In some ways it was over-the-top, but it was an enjoyable read. I'm glad that Karma decided Jim had been beaten down enough, and deserved some happiness with his payback.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Nice, threw everything at the cheaters in a way that only THE BEAR can! Great humor. Marc dying on the streets, by then who cares. But maybe he spent some time in prison with a cellmate who doesn’t like him,,,

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat3 months ago

Way over the top and I loved it!!! 5*

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor3 months ago

Completely ridiculous.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

OTT in a gloriously OTT way. 5*.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7473 months ago

This was one of the better February Sux catastrophes to be published with a fitting in for Linda. The bear keep writing..

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

All this over a “phantom” 16 year old. I guess she should have been 18 that day and celebrating her birthday at an adult party. The Asshole deserves no slack in these tales and deserved to be hoisted on his own petards.

LanmandragonLanmandragon3 months ago

Not just bad, but really, really stupid.

frasnostfrasnost3 months ago

A fever dream...

slowhand21slowhand213 months ago

You’ll never get your tongue out of your cheek it’s in there so deep. 🤣

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

Enjoyed your version here. Thanks for your writing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Good job, Bear!

5

bhill8671bhill86713 months ago
Just when I think that this tired old nag should be put to bed,

you bring a fresh look at it. Well done, well done indeed.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion3 months ago

Absolutely terrible but I liked it anyway. Don't ask why because I don't know why.

FD45FD453 months ago

Okay. I’m going to say it. The only reason I am clicking on this story is it is the only one over a 4.0. I am hoping it was worth the click. Otherwise, February may not be over on the calendar but it is in my heart.

.

See you in three pages

Omart57Omart573 months ago

I loved this rendition, Bear! Thanks for writing it!

FD45FD453 months ago

Blink blink. This IS a fantasy site. And this is not less realistic than me writing a story where I find 28 yo Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie, and Kate Upton marooned in a car in a snow storm and we happen to find a cabin and they are suddenly lustily engrossed in teaching flabby MC me the entire Kama Sutra.

.

Not QUITE that unrealistic but close.

.

I agree with the prior poster: horribly good. Camp. A parody. Judging it as that, it earned its rating. Otherwise…

.

Now to watch Surf Ninjas to round out the day

KahunabobKahunabob3 months ago

5 stars, just for the sheer, utterly ridiculous and completely over the top awesomeness that is the bullshit you penned down here. It's every comedy cop car chase scene from 70s and 80s action movies and I'm down for it. It's never going to work like this in real life. Which is why it works as a silly fantasy.

elling50elling503 months ago

Over the top. I found it interesting to begin with, the kidnap take, but it became too much and I quit in the middle of page 2. 3*

SwordWielderSwordWielder3 months ago

Thank you Bear. Another great story.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice993 months ago

many problems with story chief the shooting of Marc at his home He would charge the government with attempted murder The scandal cauused a special prosecuter to be named and many of the swat people went to prison for attempted murder The inmates has a field day with all the body buddies NFL may have paid but the 500 billion Marc got for the government no taxes helped the pain There had to be a fall guy and Jim was chosen to be it as he phoned in the kidnapping charge Marc sued him for 100 million and won all the money Jim had gotten from his lawyer Jim was charged with racketeering and lying about drugs and went to prison

His children never visited him He contracted HIOV from his prison buddies and died there. No one wept

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So the Bear throws a party, everyone attends and they somehow live happily ever after? Only in a wildly fictional story on Lit. I haven't counted but I'd bet poor George Anderson's story is the most "used" story on Literotica. Every conceivable ending has been used and rehashed so many times I've lost count. And while I hope this is the last, I'm sure some other idiot will use it again. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fool us once… shame on you. Fool us twice…..not happening

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't Bear it!

Harryin VAHarryin VA3 months ago

This seems to be a repeat of the previous version that you did , and it's not any better .

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier3 months ago

5 tags and already 2 spelling mistakes.

Next time put a little more attention to spelling check?

There seem to be better ways to advertise your story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can we please have no more of this unending crap. They just get worse and worse. This may be the worst iteration of this ridiculous theme yet.

CastAdriftCastAdrift3 months ago

Very entertaining!

Rock on!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The ending to Linda was absolutely terrible. You can do better. You obviously couldn't be bothered to write anymore of her, but at least put in more effort. Shame really. 2*

And I'm being generous. The ending killed the story. Seems to be the new thing on this site.

CHUCK2468

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Almost word for word of the same story last week. This is crap and the story needs to meet its end.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

This felt likr a tantrum.

Sorry @The Bear.

I like you so I won't rate this.

swedishreader1swedishreader13 months ago

It was as awful as the original

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

Didn't notice the bugaboo in your first. The young girl referenced wasn't close any sex action, right? #%!* PC.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13363 months ago

LOL I liked this one a lot so of course I gave it 5 stars. I also thought it is too bad you did not have a Gurkha present involved in an Internation Police Exchange with the FBI, gutting the football asshole with his Kukri knife. (Okay maybe that is a little bit over the top.) Oh well it is a well written story and a very enjoyable read. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You know that football(only americans call it soccer) is more popular than american football and it isn't even close😆

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OH YEAH! Best example of the proverbial fecal matter hitting the oscillating air machine! As my Gramma said, “Cheaters never prosper!” Well done Bear!

darien1971darien19713 months ago

done to death just like hollywood. honestly just tired of remakes.

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

@Cumminginsiderher

I hope this is the last February story we are forced to endure. - FORCED? No one was forced, if you read it that is on you and you alone!

DessertmanDessertman3 months ago

Too over the top! I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ugh. Jim isn’t the only one who’s had enough.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks Bear for reposting this. I was part way through the original when it was removed. Appreciate it! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Man, I was all over the place reading this epic piece of satire. Yes, there were many flaws but the overwhelming romp, well, overwhelmed them. What tipped the rating from four stars to five?

Brou ha ha. Yep that did it.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful story, 10 stars! The whore and her master finally got theirs. GOOD! Jim, Claire Emma and Tommy got theirs, too. The kids got a real mother, Jim got a real wife, and Claire got a husband, 2 beautiful kids, plus MOMMY gave them a baby sister to boss around. Make no mistake, they were HER kids. (Try hurting one and see). On another note, this could have been avoided, just go to your local dealer and get a couple of Omegaman56's UNFUCK machines. Fix those whores right up!

servant111servant1113 months ago

Great Fun...love over the top BTB stuff....

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only one problem: there are no mansions in East St Louis. It's a TOTAL shit hole.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, Jack's wife Ann was drugged but Linda wasn't?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Whoa that was over the top. Saddle Tramp over the top. 5 stars for the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fun read. AND you pegged the improbability meter. Sexy satire too. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So very over the top that I couldn't really enjoy it. I don't doubt that asshole would ever play another down, a high caliber bullet destroying a shoulder, rubber bullets at close range turning a knee to mush. I know there's no such thing as realism on this page but this story had absolutely no connection to it.

BernardinemuddBernardinemudd3 months ago

Superb…outstanding…hilarious…(insert 5000 more superlatives)…

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

Sorry, not too well written. Not one of the better February Sucks add-ons. And no word on what ultimately happened to Dee? Shame!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Childish and an insult to GA’s original

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I swear, the only agencies you didn't bring into this story was the two state national guards, the army, navy, marines, and the air force. Oops forgot the new space force. Me thinks you went WAY over the top on the parade of law enforcement.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What is adiltery? Check the tags.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"But Linda always said it was that they didn't realize what a nice guy I was." - They didn't realize after ELEVEN years?

\

Quite a bit of revisionist history, changing her from a previously faithful wife to an on-going slut.

\

Could do without the parentheticals and the asides.

\

Many missing words.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I hope this is the last "February Sucks" rendition ever posted. Some were just not worth reading.

moosestubemoosestube3 months ago

What a mess. The list of absolute absurdities is endless. The worst of the 50 or so FebSucks redux I have read so far.

How about Jim goes to jail for knowingly filing a false police report.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. So, tell us what you really think.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my god did that ever suck. Please don’t waste your time with writing ever again.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

#107 FS sequel read. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rediculous and funny 5*

Flh3241Flh32413 months ago

Thanks lt now. Some how let's get back. To the issue of loving wife's and may they all get justice of some kind

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Certainly

Is an interesting conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I kept waiting for the Russians (or the Chinese) and a mushroom cloud. I feel cheated!

Tomh1966Tomh19663 months ago

LOL that wasnt over the top was it?

Tomh approves.

Except... I kinda doubt there is anything nice in East St Louis. THAT part was the most over the top part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good, loved it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just loves me a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wait a minute! Where were the Army Rangers, Navy Seals, Marine Snipers reinforced by Air Force A-10's with HEAT missiles? And the CIA was not even mentioned. Author, either stop smoking (you know what) or get it in a much stronger leaf. Please read it again after the effects wear off. Screaming into the woods while naked is okay.

Frank66Frank663 months ago

Without any mention of getting the Army involved, or the calling out of the National Guard, I don't see this as a complete story. Yes, it had snipers and choppers, no Navy Seals? Please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

While I doubt most of what's written would actually play put in real live, it WAS a fun & interesting read. And as such, 4 stars. Bob

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

🤣 Gotta’ love a happy ending. 😁

inka2222inka22223 months ago

11th star for Dada-base. 10 stars out of 5 for thermonuclear BTB. The best part was that Jim didn't do anything but get the ball rolling - the author amazingly did all the work. One the the best (probably 5 best) sequels to F.S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is over the top and has its tongue so firmly in its cheek it is bulging. But I won't lie. I enjoyed a variation of the story were Marc gets his. It's my biggest issue with the February Sucks stories, Marc always seems to escape unscathed while Jim and Linda suffer.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol3 months ago

*lowers the spear in respect*

My first laugh of the day! Thank you!

Do it again!

-

Be well!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...