February Sucks - Jim's had Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Claire and Jim were a different story. They were both stunned and confused, a little bit scared. But they were excited with the feelings coursing through their minds. And bodies. They started slowly.

Coffee, lunches, an occasional movie, and then Saturday outings with Jim's children. Claire, in addition to being LW's paralegal, was an Army vet, having been in for four years as a JAG assistant, E-4 on discharge. This was what piqued her interest in a legal career. But becoming a lawyer just did not appeal to her; she was comfortable with working for LW. In addition, she was a certified black belt in several different martial arts and a registered handgun permit holder. She enjoyed gymnastics and working out and wanted children. But she thought most men were only interested in one thing.

And it wasn't her mind. She was religious, but not overly so. That's why it took almost six weeks for their relationship to culminate in bed for both of them. Jim had been tested and after a month, was clear, but it was suggested he be tested again in two more months. But, again, as they say, it was worth it. Unlike some encounters, they were slow and tentative, making good, sweet love the first time. But once they realized they were VERY compatible, the second time was furious monkey fucking, lasting almost an hour. They finished, panting and sweating, lost in each other's thoughts- and arms.

She stirred and looked up at Jim with wonder in her eyes. She was playing with the small hairs on his stomach, and wondering 'Where was this going? How did it start? Who was this man that she was so much in love with him?

"Jim," she asked, "What do we do now?"

He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

She grinned. "Have breakfast??"

He grinned. "Sounds like a plan." He looked at his clock. "Wake me in about seven hours." It was only midnight, having wound up in bed, after a late movie. He reached down and squeezed her shoulder, kissed the top of her head, and snuggled into her sweaty neck, as they both slipped off to sleep.

8:00 a.m. and they both awoke with stretching and yawns. He beat her to the bathroom and emptied his bladder as she reached down and squeezed his nuts.

Gasping, he said, "No, no, no, don't start it up again. Let's go get the kids and go get breakfast." Tommy and Emma were at his mom and dad's.

She giggled and pushed him out of the way, dropped the seat, and plopped down to relieve herself.

"Okay, IHOP or nothing", she giggled.

'Great, now I've got three kids.'

They showered, kissed, dressed, and went to go get the kids.

As pancakes, French toast, and waffles were being consumed, and two very smart and now world-weary, and wise children were watching the now two most important adults in their lives, the conversation flipped.

"So, Claire, when are you and Dad going to get married?", asked Emma. Eating stopped.

Jim looked at Emma, then Tommy, who was calmly sipping his tomato juice, but following everything.

"Uhh, I'm not sure, Emma.

" Claire," he asked, "Are you still wanting to have children?"

Claire looked around, swallowed hard, and said, "Is this a package deal?"

Jim froze.

"I guess. Why?"

"So if I want children," she said, looking at the two imps feeding their faces, "THESE children, I have to take their father, too. Hmmm, tough call," she murmured. Then she looked at me.

'Well, not too tough,' she thought.

"How about we get married in June when it's warm, and NOT February?" she purred.

So they did. Jim was happy, Claire was happy, LW was snickering Jim's kids were happy, and all was going to be right with the world. Claire was only about six years younger than Jim, and he could still get the job done, as one year later, Clair delivered a bouncing six-pound six-ounce baby girl.

They named her Claire Marie, after her mother and Jim's Mother. Then they made plans for another. The kids grew and forgot their former life almost entirely.

Linda never stood trial. They took Emma and Tommy to see their mother twice. Both times she didn't recognize them, and after the second time, Emma didn't want to go again, and Tommy didn't recognize HER! Claire told Jim to keep the option open, but it was no use.

She had a severe mental disintegration when she finally realized what she had done. She became totally incoherent and disassociated from reality and didn't recognize anyone. She was also found to have syphilis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, in addition to being HIV-positive. She wasted away physically as well as mentally, and ten years later, on March 1st, she passed.

Linda? Linda who??

The End (I hope) Now, lighten up.

Again, as I said, this is a re-submission. There was a mistake in the original, which was unpardonable. I didn't mean for it to get out. I am sorry. The Bear is not like that.

To all my many fans (Both of you, you know who you are) Good news. I have recently consolidated ALL my dad jokes into one place, and put them into a........ Dada-Base. (Yeah, I know. Even I groaned)

Even gooder news, I can't remember where I put it. Sorry.

Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers everywhere. Squeeze your love, but don't let your wife catch you. The BEAR says 'Hey!'