February Sucks - Leap Night

Story Info
Leap Night between Linda and Marc.
19.3k words
50.6k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GodivaFan
GodivaFan
101 Followers

Like a number of authors, GeorgeAnderson's February Sucks (https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks) had a profound effect on my imagination. I had started other stories, but it was the impetus of GeorgeAnderson's story that got me to finish my first stories. I understand that some readers are tiring of the number of sequels being offered to February Sucks, but it clearly still is a force driving the creativity of some authors.

One of my criticisms of sequels to many stories is that authors unhappy with the conclusion of a story substantially change the rules that the original author placed upon the world they created. In my sequels here, I try to accept the assumptions of GeorgeAnderson's world. I try to follow the Improv principle of "Yes, and...."

A thing that I am always interested in, that is sometimes lost in stories in the Loving Wives category, is the point of view of the women involved. GeorgeAnderson's original story is told almost entirely from Jim's point of view. We hear Linda's words as related to Jim, both through her dialogue and her letter, but we can't really get into her thoughts. This story focuses on Linda's view of the encounter from just before Marc asks her to dance until she returns home. I was curious about what happened to Linda -- in part for the eroticism of the events (this is an erotic literature site) and because I felt like I needed to understand what Linda had done to assess how far she needed to recover to justify the forgiveness Jim offered in the original story.

One of the main criticisms of GeorgeAnderson's story is Linda's behavior in leaving her husband at the club. While this might be unusual, multiple commenters on the original story presented knowledge of women leaving their loved ones in similar situations to spend time with either the famous or powerful. Multiple women have noted that Bill Clinton had a certain magnetism in-person, and that they would have considered leaving their escorts to go with him. So even though we don't like Linda's behavior, and it might be an extreme in its implementation, it isn't unprecedented. So, this story accepts that Linda did do what GeorgeAnderson suggested she did -- she left the husband she loved on a special date night to have sex with a handsome, virile, famous man.

Another thing that I accepted was Linda's statement that Marc treated her respectfully and politely, even if what he did was not respectful of her husband.

Last is that this story is based on Linda's letter to Jim that he requested she write to outline her betrayal (It starts at the bottom of Page 3: https://www.literotica.com/s/february-sucks?page=3). I accepted that Linda was being as truthful as she felt she could be and still protect Jim from the depth of her enthusiastic participation in her encounter with Marc.

Where I used GeorgeAnderson's words, I have presented those in italics.

##########

Linda relates the events:

We were out with friends for a special night celebrating Leap Night at the end of a difficult February. I had bought a new, blue dress specifically for my husband, Jim, and I planned a night of loving with him like we hadn't had since before the kids were born. Everything about the night was sexually charged. Every statement was an inuendo and every touch was foreplay.

Jim and I had been dancing and had just returned to the table to catch our breath.

We walked off the dance floor with me clinging to Jim's arm, looking up into his eyes, feeling as happy and as in love as I had ever been. I knew we needed to stay long enough to be polite to our friends that night, but all I could think about was taking my handsome husband up to the hotel room for some interruption-free sex.

My girlfriends were twittering about some football player that was in the club that night. I had heard his name before on the local news, and when Jim and his friends were watching the game, but I didn't know anything about him other than what he looked like in a helmet.

Jim's left hand was on my leg under the table. He had been rubbing through the thin material of my dress, and he had been working his way up my thigh. I didn't want there to be a wet spot on the skirt when I stood up, so I held his hand tightly with my right hand.

Jim was using his other hand to feed me chicken wings, and I was lapping them into my mouth as provocatively as I could.

One of the guys said, "Hey, you two, get a room!" and we giggled at being caught.

Jim leaned over and whispered to me, "Shall we dance here, or upstairs?"

I was preparing my answer and reaching to find my small purse when I heard Jane say, "Look! He's coming this way!"

I squeezed Jim's hand tighter, looking forward to the night ahead.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and a smooth voice say, "Hi, I'm Marc. Would you like to dance?"

I turned intending to say, "No, all my dances are reserved for my husband tonight," but as I looked up at his ruggedly handsome but still boyish face, I got lost in his beautiful eyes. As if it was an involuntary action, my left hand came up, and I put it into his huge palm. He gently closed his hand around mine, and I rose from my seat as if lifted by an unseen force. "I'm Linda," was all I could say.

I know at some time I must have let go of my husband's hand, but I honestly have no recollection of doing it.

The first song was a fast one, and we danced without touching. It let me take in his whole body. He was tall and powerfully built. He moved with a grace that belied his size. His face was youthful but chiseled with a bright smile and eyes that twinkled when he looked at me. I didn't understand why, but I was attracted to him like he was a gravitational force.

The next song had a swing beat, so he scooped me up in his arms and lead me gracefully around the dance floor. His hold on me was totally appropriate for a casual dance between strangers, but it brought me closer to him to feel the heat emanating from his body and sense the manly combination of his cologne and natural scent. He led so well that we moved as if we had been dancing together forever -- each movement in sync throughout the song.

When that song ended, a slow song began. Marc stepped back politely and asked, "Do you need to get back to your table?"

A wave of disappointment flashed through my body, and I wanted to hold on to this moment for as long as possible. "I..., I could do one more," I said hesitantly.

A triumphant smile spread across Marc's face, and he pulled me into his body. This time we were much closer than was appropriate for strangers, but I relished the contact with his body. Everything I could feel was solid, and I do mean everything. His shoulders were broad, his arms were strong, his thigh was a solid mass of muscle pressing on my tingling mound, and the lump in his pants pressed tantalizingly across my abdomen. As we moved together, I could feel myself lubricating for a night of passion.

As that song ended, Marc held me close and continued to move as another slow song began. He maneuvered me to the far side of the dance floor. He looked down at me and asked, "Linda, would you like to leave with me tonight? I promise it will be the most amazing night of your life."

Without hesitating, I returned his question, "How would we do it?"

"Well, the back door is over by the restrooms. We could dance over by the bar and slip out together."

I thought for a moment, "I need my purse from the table, and my wrap is in the coat check by the lobby."

"OK, then you go back to the table to get your purse. I'll go out to the lobby, get your coat, and then circle around to the back door to get you."

"The claim check for my coat is in my purse."

Marc smiled, "That's what tips are for. The attendant and I have an agreement" I described for Marc what my coat looked like, and he nodded in understanding.

Once the decision was made, I relaxed and melted into his body, feeling like my soul was consumed in his powerful aura.

When the song ended, we broke our hold on one another and walked away in different directions.

As I approached our table, I tried to give Jim a reassuring smile, but something in the look on his face confirmed that he knew something was terribly wrong.

Jim tried to draw me away from Marc's massive pull. "I keep telling you that you're the most attractive woman in here," (he) whispered in (my) ear. He held my hands and asked, "Is it time to take the next dance back to our room?"

My heart leapt in momentary panic. I looked across the table at Dee, and I must have had a 'Help me!' look on my face. Dee suddenly jumped up and said, "I'm sorry, everyone, I just have to go to the restroom right now. Linda, come with me?"

Dee grabbed my hand and lifted me out of my seat. Luckily, I had already grabbed my clutch purse in my other hand. "Sorry, Jim. I can use some freshening up, too," I called as Dee whisked me away.

As Dee was leading me across the floor toward the bar area, I could see Marc working his way through the crowd toward the lobby. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as I realized what I was doing.

Dee got me to the far side of the bar where the others couldn't see us. She spun around right in my face and asked, "Linda, what the hell is going on. I've never seen your face look that scared."

"Marc asked me to leave with him," I said quietly.

"He did!?" she squealed like a teenager whose best friend had just been asked to the dance. "Are you going?"

"Yes," I said.

"Oh, god, this is amazing," she continued. "This is going to be the night of your life."

Her face quickly turned serious. "What are you going to do about Jim?" she asked.

"Mark is getting my coat, then he is going to meet me at the back door," I said pointing to the Exit "We'll slip out. I just need you to give me enough time to get away."

"First, I want you to distract Jim. Stay back here a reasonable amount of time, and then go back to the table and keep him busy. I don't want there to be a confrontation as I'm leaving. I don't think I could handle that."

"I can do that," Dee nodded.

"Then, do everything you can to make the night as easy on him as possible. Remind him that I love him, and that I'll be back."

I felt a blast of cold air at my back, and I turned to see Marc coming in the back door carrying my coat. "Are you ready to go, Linda?"

"Please, Dee. Take care of Jim. This is something I need."

Dee kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'll try, dear. Have fun and stay safe."

With that I turned away from my plans for the night. Marc gently placed my coat around my shoulders, and I took his hand, interlacing my fingers with his.

Marc walked me out the back door of the club and into the cool air of the parking lot. We walked to a black Porsche Panamera -- I didn't know a car could be so elegant and beautiful. He gallantly opened the passenger side door and gave me a sizzling kiss before assisting me as I settled into the soft leather seat.

Marc walked around the front of the car, and the windshield framed him from shoulders to hips. God, he was a beautiful specimen of a human being. His hips were narrow, and his butt was a mass of rock-hard muscle. His back rose from his small waist to his broad shoulders, and as I danced with him, I could feel every muscular bulge as I ran my hands along his back. I couldn't believe how lucky I was that he picked ME! He opened his door and gracefully slid behind the wheel. Almost as his beautiful ass hit the seats, the dashboard came to life. "It's a plug-in hybrid," Marc said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Let's get out of here before there is any trouble."

Marc engaged the shift lever; the big car silently backed out of the space; and with a whoosh we left the parking lot and headed toward the lake district. "It's a little chilly tonight," Marc said as he reached up and pushed a button on the touch screen. Immediately, my seat got warm -- like I needed that part of me to get any hotter!

We drove silently through town. Marc's face showed a slight triumphant smile, and I reveled in being his prize for the night. My whole body was tingling. Every slight ripple in the road seemed to bounce my breasts within my silky blue dress, and my nipples were just ringing with anticipation. I felt like my body could just burst at any moment.

Marc pulled up to the gate of the fanciest neighborhood on the lake. He touched another button on the screen, and the wrought-iron barrier began to slide smoothly away. "You can program the remote signal right into the car," he said with a smile. We drove through the neighborhood past the grandest homes in town, all the way to a wooded lot far from the gate. The house was only partially visible through the trees. It would have been completely hidden in the summer, but it looked like a wonderland as it emerged into full view. It was tall, majestic, and beautiful, just like its owner. If I didn't think my pussy could get any wetter, I was wrong. I just hoped I wouldn't leave a wet spot on those beautiful leather seats.

Marc effortlessly slid out of the car and walked back around the front toward my side. The view was just as beautiful from this perspective. His strong thighs pulled his pants tight across an impressive bulge; I had felt it start to swell on the dance floor. He must have been anticipating our encounter as much as I was because you could clearly see the outline of his semi-erect member as it pointed toward his left hip. The view left me breathless.

He opened the door and put his large, strong hand down within my reach. My hand disappeared into his as he gently supported me as I turned and rose from the warm caress of the soft bucket seat. I immediately felt a cool breeze flutter up my dress, and I gave a slight shiver -- I wasn't sure if it was the contrast between the warm seat and the night air or that my pussy was wetter than it had ever been and had soaked through the panel of the blue thong that I had put on for my husband's enjoyment just a few hours ago.

We walked hand-in-hand to the huge, wooden front door. As it opened, I got my first glimpse of the opulent lifestyle of a professional football star. My heels clicked across the dark marble of the entry foyer. As we entered, low lights came on in sequence, progressively illuminating the huge central living room as if it were being presented for approval. It had massive dark leather chairs and couches -- the better to hold someone of Marc's impressive size and, I'm assuming, his friends. The far wall was all glass extending as far up as you could see from the foyer. Beyond the glass, lights clicked on for the beautiful hot tub grotto and the infinity pool. As you looked across the pool, it seemed to merge into the lights flickering off the lake as you looked toward the public marina on the far shore. The neon lights from the sail-up bar blinked a rainbow of colors across the rippling water.

Marc took my wrap and hung it on the beautiful wooden coat tree by the door. As we walked through the foyer, Marc dropped his key fob in a bowl on a side table, and he picked up a small remote. He pushed one button, and soft jazz music started to play as if the sound was coming from all around us. We transitioned from the marble entry to the beautiful hardwood of the living room, and then to the thickest and softest floor rug I had ever felt. We sat on the large couch; it must have been eight feet long, making me feel tiny and vulnerable.

Marc picked up another remote from the end table, and a gas fireplace burst into activity bathing the seating area in flickering light.

"Would you like a drink?" Marc asked.

"No," I responded. "I've had enough to drink tonight. I came here because you promised me something else!"

Marc smiled at me with a confident, boyish look, and he kissed me. His kiss was soft and gentle, but it lit a fire in my body. My pussy was tingling; my toes were curled in my come-fuck-me pumps; and my hands pulled at the fine fabric of the tailored shirt that hugged each glorious curve of his magnificent body. The kiss seemed to pull all the air out of the room and left me gasping for my next breath.

Marc took my hand and assisted me in rising from the couch. We walked a few steps toward the huge windows, and as soon as we were off the thick rug, he gently pulled me close to him and began almost imperceptibly to move to the rhythm of the music. I again felt overwhelmed in his arms and melted into his strong body. I don't know why he did that: maybe he was trying to show me he was a gentleman by not taking me straight to bed. I looked up and said, "Thank you, Marc, for giving me time to adjust to this." He was in complete control, as he had been since that first slow dance at the club, but he didn't rush. He just held me close while gracefully moving us both with the gentle flow of the warm music that surrounded us.

I was the one that got impatient. I stretched as far as I could, put my arm around Marc's thick neck, and pulled myself up to give him the most passionate kiss I had ever given anyone in my life. Marc put his massive hands on either side of my waist and gently lifted me off the ground. I now could wrap both arms around his neck, and he held me there as our lips pressed against the other's, and our tongues danced with much greater fervor than our bodies had been moving only moments before.

Marc gently lowered me back to the floor, took my hand, and led me back to the couch. He effortlessly lifted me and sat me on a pile of soft pillows. When he sat on the couch next to me, it put his mouth in perfect position to kiss me. I thought only momentarily that he must have done this before to be so practiced at the move, but then the feel of his lips, the pressure of my breasts as I pressed against his broad chest, and the molten heat between my legs distracted me from any more analysis of the situation.

Again, Marc was patient while I was the one pushing the action forward. My hands began to roam across the expanse of his chest. I could feel the outline of his nipples through the fine silk of his shirt, and I rubbed and tweaked them as much as I could. Marc took the hint, put his hand on my waist, and pulled me across onto his lap. I was straddling one of his massive thighs, and the action caused my blue dress to rise and bunch above my hips.

Marc's massive hands cupped each cheek of my exposed ass and pulled me forward. The friction of my thong panties along his leg slid them back so that the texture of the lace tickled my clit as I moved. My whole body shuddered, and I broke the kiss momentarily to regain my composure. This left my neck exposed to Mark's lips, and electricity again shot through me as he pecked tiny kisses from my ear, down my neck, to the base of my clavicle. I was shocked at the way my body was reacting to this beautiful stranger, but it was what I wanted from the moment he pulled me close to him on the dance floor. We continued to kiss, and the heat continued to build within me."

Imperceptibly, at first, my pelvis began to rock forward and back as we kissed. Before I realized it, I was rubbing my pussy on the ridge of muscle atop Marc's massive thigh, and riding that beautiful thigh became more fervent. All at once, I could no longer breathe smoothly, and the rhythmic movements of my hips became ragged and jerky. I pulled my mouth away from Marc's, and I put my hands on either side of his beautiful face and looked him right in the eyes. They twinkled in amusement, and his smile indicated he was quite pleased with himself, and his smugness at the situation pushed me over the edge. My eyes closed hard and then opened wide in surprise. They rolled back as a moan started deep down in my body and rose to escape my open mouth. A spasm rose from my twitching pussy and followed up my spine, and I jerked, and my head was thrown back in a glorious orgasm. As the contractions subsided, my body went limp and fell across Marc's broad chest.

GodivaFan
GodivaFan
101 Followers