February Sucks - Leap Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my purse on the table and turned back to wander around the room, sipping on my water as I went. Along one wall was a trophy case. I didn't know what most of the awards were for, but there was an impressive array of hardware. There were a few pictures of Marc and his family; The best I could tell, he was the youngest of four kids -- three boys and one girl, all, apparently very athletic.

I found the bathroom by the bar and went in to have a dainty tinkle and clean up the trickle of cum that had almost reached my knees. A box of wet wipes let me clean the sticky mess around my pussy lips.

Past the bar and opposite the bedroom was a huge kitchen. The lights came on as I entered, and I saw a beautiful granite island and wood panels hiding the appliances. Large glass doors led to an outdoor kitchen with a huge stainless-steel grill.

As I was completing the long lap around the kitchen island, Marc appeared walking naked across the living room with his beautiful dick swinging in front of him.

"Hey there, beautiful! You OK?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," I replied. "Just exploring a little. You have an impressive place here."

"Yeah, there's a whole second floor that I never use unless my family is visiting. Luckily, I have a housekeeper to clean up my mess. No way could I take care of a place this big myself."

"Hey," he continued, "I'm a little hungry. I think my chef left some fruit cut up in the refrigerator. Want some?"

I hadn't realized I was famished until he mentioned the food, but I nodded the affirmative and followed him, curious to see which panel hid the refrigerator. Well, that, and I followed that beautiful butt as it walked around the island to the hidden door of the fridge.

Marc pulled a large bowl of melon, pineapple, and berries off the shelf, along with two more bottles of water, and walked to a glass-topped breakfast table along the windows. He pulled out a chair for me, then politely pushed it in when I sat. His mother should be complimented for teaching him manners.

He sat on the opposite side of the table and pulled the plastic wrap off the bowl and pulled out a big chunk of melon, which he popped into his mouth. "This was a good batch," he said.

I followed his lead and ate the fruit with my fingers. We were mostly quiet, but a few times he offered me a particularly juicy berry, and I fed him some pineapple.

Again, I was unfazed by the fact that anyone passing on the lake below clearly could have seen us sitting there in all our glory, and a simple glance down allowed me to look through the tabletop to see his serpent lying dormant (and he could just as easily have looked at my secret garden). It was a freedom that superseded modesty.

After we had eaten a little more than half the bowl, Mark asked, "Are you done?" I nodded, and he re-covered the bowl with the wrap and padded back to the refrigerator, my eyes locked to the alternating contractions of those muscles in his butt as he walked away, and to the swinging of his dick as he walked forward.

He laughed and said, "We're still a mess. Would you like to get into the hot tub to rinse off?"

"That sounds like fun."

Marc took my hand and led me back across in front of the great windows toward the bedroom. Once in his bedroom, we went toward the large sliding door. He stopped and grabbed two fluffy robes. "Here, the deck will be a little chilly."

He held up the robe to let me put it on, and then he wrapped it around me as he gave me a great hug. He flicked a switch on the wall, and the hot tub began to bubble furiously. He put on his own robe and pulled back the great sliding door, and the cool air raised goose bumps as it flowed across my skin.

He took my hand and led me across the cold mosaic tile on the deck to the edge of the tub. "I'll hold your robe as you get in, so you won't get too cold."

He reached around me and grabbed the front of the robe. He held it up as I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and walked carefully down the stairs into the hot, soothing water, shedding the robe as I went. He put my robe on a hook on the wall, removed his robe and hung it up, and then he walked confidently across the deck to lower himself into the bubbling pool.

We sat hip-to-hip, just enjoying the soothing heat and the massage of the water jets. We both had put our bodies through a physical workout. We sat chatting about the beautiful sky and the spectacular views, not really discussing anything important.

After a few minutes, Marc held his breath and went under the water. He came up facing up, allowing the water to sweep his hair back from his face. "That feels better! Your turn."

I dropped under the water and came up with my hair streaming behind me and no longer stuck to my neck and chest. "That was refreshing," I said, and sat next to Marc again.

I felt movement under the water, and Marc's hand began to explore my thigh. I spread my legs to give him access to anything he wanted, and his hand went up and down with his little finger brushing my sensitive lips and tracing patterns through my pubic hair.

I returned the favor by reaching over and just grabbing his dick: rubbing over its surface and running my fingers through the curly tuft of hair above it.

After a few minutes, Marc pulled me across on his lap and gave me a big kiss. "Pretty lady, I know you've worn me out for the night, because if I had anything left, your hand would have me hard as a rock by now. How about we get some rest?"

"Sure. That sounds great."

Marc climbed out of the tub and tip toed across the chilly deck to retrieve my robe, and he held it while I emerged from the tub like a latter-day Venus to be enveloped in the soft cotton. We walked together, and he just plucked his robe from the hook as we walked back into the house.

"We'll sleep better if we rinse the chlorine off," he said, and he tossed his robe aside, and we went into the bathroom. He turned on the shower, and when it was nice and steamy, he removed my robe and led me inside. He positioned me so that the water was cascading over my shoulders and down across my chest, dripping off my breasts and flowing down between them to create a rivulet that ran down my stomach and through my pubic hair and flowing across my pussy lips. It felt so delicious.

He turned on another shower head and proceeded to rinse himself. I was fascinated by the way he roughly flopped around his dick and his sack as he moved them to let the water flow into the intimate crevices.

"You done?" he asked. When I nodded, he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He held my hand for support as I stepped onto the cool tile floor. He reached up on a shelf and pulled down two massive towels. He wrapped one around me, and it went to the floor like a full-length mink coat, but twice as soft.

Marc dried himself vigorously while I watched his beautiful body, again intrigued by the rough treatment he seemed to give his intimate tool. I finally started moving and slowly dried myself. I caught him looking at me as I moved from one body part to another. Again, what had always been an intimate, private time for me was a comfortable, open moment in the fantasy cocoon that I occupied.

He opened a cabinet and pulled out a bottle. "This is aloe and lanolin lotion. It is good for..., ...er, ...um, (now he was suddenly getting shy) skin irritation and friction?" The questioning tone was curious given what we had gone through.

I spread my legs and smiled at this thoughtfulness, indicating that he should do the honors. Marc smiled and poured a generous amount on his hand. He put one hand on my shoulder to stabilize me, and then he rubbed the cooling lotion across my mound with his fingers invading every fold of my lips to deliver the soothing balm. It was the cure for a condition that I didn't know I had, (but of course, given what we had done all night, I should have) and I signed contentedly.

Marc wiped his hand on his towel. We walked to the bed, he held back the blankets so that I could climb in, and he followed me under the warm covers. He wrapped his arm around my midsection and pulled me in close as we spooned together. In moments, we were both asleep.

I woke still in Marc's protective cocoon, his massive arm draped over me with his hand on my breast. Even half asleep, I felt the same possessed feeling that I had at the club. I wiggled my butt back into him. My top leg was reaching over my bottom leg, and I could feel the weight of that beautiful cock laying across my inner thigh. I was exhausted, warm, protected, and satisfied, and I drifted blissfully back to sleep.

I woke with sunlight streaming in the huge windows. Marc had rolled onto his back, releasing his hold on me. I carefully slid off the bed and looked back; I could see him in all his glory with his beautiful hair, muscled chest, chiseled legs, and that beautiful member lying across his lower abdomen.

I walked on the balls of my feet to the bathroom, did my quick business, cleaned myself on the bidet, and returned to the bedroom. I took a bottle of water from the fridge and sat in the dressing chair across the room admiring his sleeping body like it was a piece of art.

As I sipped my water, I noticed his dick starting to stir. First it began to slightly roll along his abdomen, then it began to swell noticeably. It continued to maneuver itself until it was lying across the tuft of pubic hair. Then, as it continued to inflate, it lifted off the tuft of hair pointing like the arm of a sculpted sundial.

I closed my water and padded over to get a closer look. I hadn't seen it in the bright light of day, and I was fascinated with its color and texture. The head was prominent, and the shaft was thick and veiny. It was bobbing slightly with his heartbeat.

I started to lick my lips, and I realized, again, that I couldn't deny my desire. I gently put my knee on the bed and climbed up beside him. I grabbed the base of his cock with my left hand, and the sunlight glinted off the diamond of my engagement ring. I pulled the shaft up to aim the head at my hungry lips, and I engulfed as much of that beautiful toy as I could in my yearning mouth.

I was engrossed with enjoying my morning treat when I felt Marc's hand gather up my hair. He held it behind my neck so that he could see my morning veneration of the tool that had given me so much pleasure.

I looked at him, smiled around the thick shaft in my mouth, and batted my eyes provocatively. "What a beautiful way to wake up," he said.

I swirled my tongue around the head and bobbed my head up and down while stroking the exposed shaft. He pushed back into the pile of pillows and groaned in appreciation.

Marc propped himself up on his elbow and swept the pillows off the bed. He reached over and grabbed my nearer thigh and pulled me around with my mouth rotating on his cock as I moved.

He gently lifted me and set me down with my knees on either side of his head. He then used his tongue to give me one firm lick starting at the folded hood at the top of my lips and ending with a flourish as he gave a strong lapping flick across the star of my asshole.

I thought I was in control, but his lips and tongue were sending waves of pleasure emanating from my core. I had given Marc the head start in the race to an orgasm, but his lips and tongue flickering around the folds of my nether regions were causing me to quickly close the gap.

It became a race to the O, with tongues flicking and teasing, lips sucking and nipping, and fingers strumming and stroking driving the machines forward. We both began to moan around the spasming obstructions blocking our mouths. Our abdominal muscles began to flex rhythmically, tilting our loins forward and back in an involuntary reaction to the pleasure we were feeling. The groans got deeper and more guttural as we moved ever closer to the goal.

All at once, my dam burst and I yelped, dropping his member from my mouth. Each exhale came as a cry of pleasure as my pussy spasmed and spasmed as Marc continued to lick and suck. My body jerked uncontrollably as I buried my head beside his erect member, nuzzling it with my cheek as his pubic hair tickled my chin. My body twitched as Marc slowed his ministrations, allowing me to slowly come down from my peak.

I snuggled up to his still-erect member, kissing his balls, the length of his shaft, and even the edge of that patch of hair.

As I regained my composure, I laughed, looked back at him, and said, "You bastard! I thought I had you that time! You've always let me cum first, and I wanted to give you a morning treat."

His face beamed. "Oh, I had a treat. Do you know how amazing your butt looks from there? When your orgasm hit, I could watch the contractions from up close. It was like your ass was winking at me!"

I smacked him on the leg, and then I spun around and planted a huge kiss right on his mouth. I could smell and taste my juices smeared all over his face. I kissed and licked all around trying to lap up all the nectar found there. I realized that, where he was clean shaven last night, I few hours had brought a faint stubble across his chin.

I slid down his body until I felt the head of his still-erect penis press against my flowery lips. I spread my knees to open myself to him and slid down onto his pole.

"One thing. If I'm going to do this, I want you to finish in my mouth. I need to taste you!"

Marc smiled, "I'll try, but you make me lose control."

I braced my hands on his broad chest and began to undulate my hips, massaging his erect cock with the velvety walls of my pussy. He smiled at me appreciatively and put his hands on my hips to control the pace.

I continued rolling my hips, raking my clit across his pubic bone covered with that wiry hair and my G-spot along the ridge at the head of his organ. I came again, and my fluid bathed the base of his cock and ran down his balls. I struggled to maintain my pace; this one was about his pleasure.

My orgasm clearly excited him, as I felt him begin to twitch and grow within me. His hands from my hops to squeeze and fondle my tits. His movements urged me to increase the pace, so I rode him harder and faster.

I grabbed his face, pinching his cheeks together so that his mouth made an uncomfortable O. "Marc, you promised me you would cum in my mouth. Don't let me down. Please let me know when you feel it."

All Marc could do was nod enthusiastically.

I began rising on my hands pushing on his shoulders and letting my body just fall back down, driving his swelling cock deeper and deeper into my wet pussy. Over and over the smacking sound reverberated around the room as I crashed down, and there was a moist 'slurp' sound as I rose. My clit was smashing onto Marc's pubic bone with each impact. We were both grunting with the effort -- his hips trying to drive me up as my momentum tried to drive us both down.

Marc's breathing began to get ragged, and I looked him in the eye, "Is it time?"

All he could do was nod his head with his eyes wide.

I leapt off him and scrambled to kneel between his legs. I pulled his dick up and clamped my lips around it, my tongue swirling on the sensitive underside. Marc groaned, and now it was his turn to flail his arm and grab the sheets. His eyes were clenched, his head was thrashing from side to side, and his hips began to buck uncontrollably. I held on to the base of his cock with my left hand just to keep him from forcing it too deep in my throat, but I never released the pressure of my tongue on the sensitive underside of his wonderful head.

All at once, Marc bellowed in ecstasy, lifting his hips with such force that it picked me up off the bed. I still never released his dick from my mouth. His hips bucked again, and I could feel the pulsing in my mouth. Suddenly, my mouth was flooded with his sweet, salty cum -- one, two, three, four large spurts. I tried to swallow it all, but a little bit escaped from the corner of my mouth and ran down my chin, across my hand, and down to the base of his shaft.

As the pulsing of Marc's penis subsided, I let it slide out of my mouth with a sucking 'pop.' This caused Marc to jump again. I looked up at him with a broad smile on my face.

"Oh, Linda! That was beautiful. You didn't have to do that!"

"I told you; I wanted to."

He said, "You've made a mess," and pointed to my chin. We played the 'your left or my left' game until I figured out the position, then I used my right index finger to scoop the trail of semen into the corner of my mouth.

I let go of his cock and licked up the dribbles of cum around the base, and I popped the head back in my mouth to clean the last few drops from the tip as it continued to recede.

I then lapped the trail of cum off the knuckles of my left hand, out from between my fingers, and off the special bands on my ring finger. It was as yummy as any time I licked the beaters with chocolate cake batter when I was a kid.

Marc watched me with his head resting in his hands, making his biceps bulge, and smiled as I cleaned up the remnants of the treat that I had begged so hard to get.

"Don't fill up. We still haven't had breakfast."

I replied, "Hey, if you've got more of that, I won't need breakfast!" and I sucked his limp member back into my mouth.

He laughed out loud as he squirmed, "Hey, I think that well is dry for a while. We'd better get some nourishment."

I let his dick pop out of my mouth again, and with my bottom lip sticking out and my arms crossed, I said, "Spoil sport," in a mock pout.

Marc spun around on the bed, ending up on his knees in front of me. He pulled me up and gave me a full body hug with his arms caressing my back with my breasts pressed into his chest, and my arms around his neck. We shared a deep, long kiss that curled my toes again.

He lowered me to the bed and jumped off, padding out of the room with his cute butt wiggling as he walked. I jumped off and followed him like a well-fucked duckling.

"Let's see what the chef left for breakfast," he said as he started to search through the massive refrigerator. I just stood on the far side of the island watching him from the back as he moved containers around on the shelves.

"Let's see, we have a broccoli and feta cheese frittata. That might be enough to feed both of us if we finish the fruit from last night. He also left some frozen yogurt smoothies and some fresh juice. Do you think we can make a breakfast out of that?"

"Well, I'm half full after the load you left in me," I said with a wink in response to his shocked look, "so I don't have much of an appetite." Marc just shook his head at my cheekiness.

Still walking around stark naked with that beautiful member swinging in front of him as he moved, Marc warmed up the frittata, put juice and some water on the table, put out plates for the frittata and bowls for the fruit. He got us silverware and napkins, then brought the bowl of fruit and warmed frittata to the table.

Again, we ate naked, but this time the sun streamed through the window, warming our bodies and making everything under the glass tabletop even more visible. The sun also made everything illuminated visible to anyone outside as well.

We shared the food. The frittata was excellent, even after warming it up, and the fruit was cleansing and refreshing. Apparently, we were hungry, because neither of us said much while we were eating. Afterward, we sat sipping our juice and chatting about nothing in particular.

Just then I looked down to the cove of the lake below his house, and there were three boats tied up there. "Do you think they can see us?" I asked.

"If we can see them, they can see us," was Marc's matter-of-fact reply. I looked, and I could count the people on the deck and clearly see what they were wearing -- I could definitely see them.