February Sucks - Leap Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathing heavily, trying to get oxygen to my still quivering body. Marc looked down at me and gently pushed a lock of hair away from my face. I opened my eyes and looked up, and his appearance of his laughing eyes and gentle smile caused me to melt even more.

"Should we take this to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable?" Mark asked in a low, sultry voice.

"Oh, God, yes!" was my immediate reply. "If I only get one night of this, I want to get as much as I can!"

Marc lifted me off his thigh and turned me sideways. With one hand under my back and one under my thighs, he effortlessly stood from the couch, lifting me with him as if I weighed no more than a feather.

He carried me to a bedroom just off the living area. The windowed wall opened to the deck with the hot tub closer to the sliding glass door. From this angle, the dark woods could be viewed across the inlet of the lake, and the full moon shone brightly above the trees. The combination of the lighting on the patio and around the pool, and the moonlight streaming in illuminated the room.

Marc kissed me again, and then gently laid me on a bed with sheets so soft they caressed my body, but the bed had an underlying firmness so that I was sure that it would stand up to its night's purpose. Marc gently unbuckled the ankle strap of my shoe, slipped it off, and rubbed my foot. I didn't realize how long the night had been until I felt the relief at his little gesture of attention. By the time he had removed my other shoe, and relieved the tension in my other foot, I could feel my pussy starting to tingle again.

He backed up slightly and put out his hands. I placed my small hands in his, and he gently pulled me upright to stand. Without being asked, I turned my back to him and waited while he lowered the zipper on the shocking blue dress that I had bought expressly to impress my husband. I felt his fingers gently touch each side of my neck, and, with a gentle sweep, he pushed the dress off my shoulders. It pooled at my feet, and I stepped out of it with one foot, and then swept it away from the bed with the other. I felt his breath on the back of my neck, and then I felt his lips behind my ear, and he trailed kisses down my neck to my shoulder.

He wrapped me in his massive arms with one hand reaching across to cup my breast over my lace bra, and the other hand reaching down to rub my belly from my navel down to the waistband of my panties. He pulled me back into his body, and I could feel his erection press into the cleft of my ass extending up to my lower back. I moaned and tried to press back even closer into his body. One of my hands reached up to pull on the back of his neck to encourage the exploration by his lips, while the other reached back to cup his buttocks and pull that bulge tighter against my back.

The fire had been lit for the second time and was building quickly. One of his hands was tweaking my nipple through the thin lace fabric of my bra, while the other hand moved slowly up and down my abdomen, getting slightly lower each time until the tips of his fingers were slipping below the elastic of my thong and just brushing the soft hair hiding there.

Again, I showed how much I wanted this by turning in his arms to face him. I laid a smoldering kiss on his lips that, I think, surprised him. I pushed away and said, "I have to see you!"

Marc smiled and took a step back. He slipped off his shoes and kicked them away. Then, standing there barefooted, he raised his arms straight out and said, "It's all yours."

I unbuttoned his shirt from top to bottom. I reached up, put both my hands on his chest, and pushed the shirt up and off his massive shoulders. Marc lowered his arms to allow the shirt to fall. I was speechless at what I saw. His chest swelled with muscles, but the skin was silky smooth. His abdomen rippled with the results of hours of rigorous training. A vee of muscle started at his hips and dipped into the waistband of his underwear just peeking out from the top of his pants.

After I regained my bearings, I unbuckled his belt and undid the hook fastening the top of his pants. I got down on my knees and pulled down the zipper. I eased his pants over the hard muscle of his butt, getting another good feel in the process, but my eyes were focused directly on my prize. The low moonlight directly over my shoulder illuminated the beautiful bulge laying to the side in his boxer briefs with a circular stain of precum highlighting the terminus of the shaft.

I reached around to slide his underwear over that ass, and then put both hands on the waist band in front and pulled it out to clear his erect member and then down to expose my prize. What popped out at me was a cock so beautiful, it looked like it was sculped by a master. It was long and thick, and the veins along its length were as prominent as the muscles along the abdomen just above it. The shaft and heavy balls hanging below it were shaved smooth, but there was a small patch of stiff, curly blond hair left above it.

I grabbed it at the base with my right hand, only covering about half of its length with my palm, while my left hand fondled and weighed the impressive balls hanging below. I reached out with my tongue and flicked a drop of precum off the head, and now it was Marc's turn to moan. Pleased with myself, I smiled up at him as I took the head of that impressive tool into my sexually ravenous mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head, but I couldn't get even half of the shaft in my mouth.

I had sucked and licked for a short time, when I felt Marc's hands on my shoulders gently nudging me back. I looked up disappointed at having my treat taken away from me, but Marc simply said, "There will be plenty of time for that, little one."

He put his hands under my arms and gently lifted me to my feet. I put my arms around his neck and pulled myself up for another deep kiss. This time I could feel the hardness of that beautiful dick pressing against the bare skin of my abdomen.

I realized that now I was overdressed, so I let myself down and stepped back. I reached back and unhooked my bra. As it slid down my arms to fall to the floor, I looked at my breasts. The areolas were drawn into tight buttons, and the nipples were harder and more erect than I had ever seen them. I looked up, and Marc's face glowed with appreciation. This man had me more on fire than I had ever been before.

I used my thumbs to hook the sides of my thong and slid it over my hips. The gusset clung momentarily to my sodden pussy, and then released with a chilly rush of air across my lips. My body shivered involuntarily as the fabric slid down my legs, alighting on the tops of my feet. I stepped out of one leg and used my other foot to flick the small piece of cloth in the general direction that I thought I had deposited my blue dress moments before.

Marc guided me to the edge of the bed and gently lowered me back. He climbed on beside me and began to kiss me while his free hand caressed and squeezed my sensitive breasts. Every time he would cross an erect nipple, shocks would course through my body. He kissed across my cheek and to my ear. As he worked down the side of my neck, my pussy began to pulse, and I could feel the wetness coating my lips.

He worked across my collar bone and down across my chest. When his lips reached my breast, he sucked the nipple into his mouth while his hand continued to massage the other breast. I was gasping for air and squirming on the bed, but all I could accomplish was to move my hip over against his. The frustration was building in my body, and then he switched his lips to my other breast and his hand slid across my abdomen. My pussy twitched in anticipation as his fingers slid down through the soft hair above the focus of my desire. His middle finger slid across my clit as his hand rubbed down across my lips. On the way back up, his middle finger would drag through my slit and tickle my sensitive opening before rubbing across the sensitive bud and starting again.

He returned his lips to my mouth, and we kissed feverishly as my hips bucked against the exquisite pressure of his hand. I could feel the fire building. I pulled my head back and pleaded, "Please?" I didn't want to miss the main prize that I had risked so much on.

He smiled back and me and said, "Be patient. You'll get what you want, but it will be so much better if you are ready." His reassurance relaxed me and my pussy spasmed as I came like a rolling thunderstorm. I pressed my face against Marc's broad chest, and it was all I could do to not bite him in my moment of passion.

As my orgasm subsided, I realized I was clinging to Marc's body like a panting koala baby. He kissed me softly on the forehead, rolled off the bed, and walked to a small refrigerator set in the bar along the wall. He pulled out two bottles of water, opened one as he crossed back across the room with that impressive cock bouncing in front of him. He broke the seal on one bottle and handed it to me. I skittered on my elbows up to the pillows and sat up and took a drink. The cool water refreshed me, as I hadn't realized how thirsty I had gotten.

Marc walked back to the bar and opened a silver door with a red light under it, removing a bottle of clear liquid. "Warm coconut oil," he said. "It makes the best natural lube." As if he read my mind, he continued, "No funny business, but if you aren't used to one this size, it will make it easier for you."

As he crossed the room again with that beautiful bobbing member still leading the way, he downed half his bottle of water in one long drink. He set the oil on the bedside table, took my water, and put both bottles on the far side of the table. He smiled and slid in bed next to me, and we began to kiss again. His strong hands massaged all over my body, my back, my butt, my thighs, my calves, my abdomen, my breasts, and my feet. It didn't seem there was a place that his long arms couldn't reach.

As he felt the energy building in me again, he reached to the table and picked up the oil. He squeezed some on his hand and began to rub it on my quivering mound. The warmth of the oil added to my own heat, and his fingers again teased the lips and circled my erect button. My pussy began to flood again, and the combination of two previous orgasms and a building third had me wetter than I had ever been.

I broke the kiss and asked, "Please, now?"

"If you're ready?" was his quiet question. I nodded, "Yes, please?" He rubbed a generous amount of the oil on his cock, making it glisten in the dim light.

One at a time he shifted his legs to place his knees between mine. I parted my legs as far as possible to give him easy access to my eager pussy. I felt that beautiful dick bobbing against my abdomen as he positioned himself. In the dim light I could just see the thick head of his beautiful member sandwiched between our bodies. He slid forward once, and his dick slipped up and the full length slid deliciously across my sensitive button. He pulled back twice more with the same result. On the fourth try, I arched my back, which forced the head to press more directly against my lips. The slick head parted the petals and pushed against the tight opening. Marc held himself up on his arms and watched me for signs of distress. He moved forward slightly, and I could feel myself stretching around the beautiful bulb. Marc stopped until my eyes relaxed and gently pushed in again. The whole head popped past the opening, and I shuddered with the pressure in my pussy that I had never felt before.

He waited for me to relax again before starting to slowly slide in and out. Every few strokes, he would allow the head to go a little deeper until several minutes later, his pubic hair was pressing on my pubic hair, and he was bottomed out in my quivering pussy.

"Are you OK?" he asked gently.

"Oh, god, yes!" I responded enthusiastically. "Please fuck me, Marc!"

"I'll go slow. Tell me if you want to stop."

With that, he withdrew that magnificent tool. As the ridge of the head raked across my G-spot, my body quaked with a new sensation. As he slowly moved forward, the sensation was renewed in the other direction. My heels came up off the bed and hooked behind his thighs, urging him on to push deeper and faster. The combination of his girth stretching me and the prominent ridge of his cock stimulating my G-spot had me gasping with each stroke in and out.

"Oh, Marc! That feels so fucking wonderful!" I heard myself saying. Where did that come from? I rarely was vocal during sex with Jim, and I never talked dirty, but this was another experience altogether.

Marc settled into a rhythm. As he bottomed out, his magnificent abs rocked his pelvis forward to rub that tuft of curly hair right across my sensitive clitoris. His pelvis rocked back as he prepared to withdraw, stimulating the button a second time. Over and over, I felt the stimulation of my G-spot, my clitoris, and then my G-spot again. Each would create a shock wave that would spread out from my pussy, but it never quite recovered. It was like I was climbing hand-over-hand a step at a time toward another massive explosion, with the energy building and building just waiting for the barrier to burst.

My hands reached up to try to embrace him, but the width and thickness of his chest and the building sheen of sweat on his body meant the best I could do was pull at his magnificent lats, but his arms were too strong for me to pull him down, and my arms were too shaky because of the building orgasm to pull myself up. My legs were wrapped around his hips with my heels planted in the backs of his massive thighs, pulling with his rhythm.

As his pace continued, I began to lose control. Things were coming out of my mouth that I couldn't have imagined anyone would ever hear. "Oh, God!" (Slap-slap-slap) "Please keep ... going!" (Smack-smack-smack) "Fuck my pussy!" (Schlorp-schlorp-schlorp) "Don't fucking stop! (Schlorp-schlorp) "Nothing has ever felt this good!" The obscene sounds of my flooding cunt as Marc's gorgeous member pumped in and out heightened the eroticism of the moment.

As the pace and force picked up, I could feel every stroke reverberate through my body. The impact resonated up through my abdomen, with electric pulses shooting straight from my pussy to my brain. My tits shuddered each time that beautiful cock thrust into my gushing canal and withdrew again, making my nipples feel like they were on fire. It was as if he was fucking my whole body at once, and the sensations overwhelmed me.

I lost whatever ability I had to speak, and what came out of my mouth was unintelligible. "Uh ghuh.... "Arruhhh...." "Oh, pleeeee, ahhh!" "Dun fugging staaaah!" "Fuuhhhh!"

Marc looked down on me intently as his pelvis continued to piston his member into and out of my pussy. I could barely focus through the pleasure, but I saw his face break into a slight self-satisfied smile. He must have seen it coming on my face, because almost immediately I was swept up in a wave that crashed over and simultaneously through my body. "AAAANNNNGGGGHHHH!" came out of my mouth, and my heels came out from behind Marc's thighs and planted themselves flat on the bed. My back arched, and my feet pushed to drive my hips up to meet Marc's thrusts.

I held that position for about three thrusts, and then a second wave blasted over me. "Oooohhhnnnkk!"

My legs shot out straight, and my toes pointed. My thighs vibrated so that my whole body shook. My back arched again, stretching my abdomen and pushing my breasts up and toward Marc's chest. My arms flung out to the sides and my fists twisted at the bed sheet. My head was thrown back and uncontrollably shaking from side-to-side.

As I slowly regained my senses, I tried to open my eyes. They had been clenched tightly, and it took some effort to move them. When the lids finally parted, I was looking through a mass of hair -- evidence of how vigorously my head had been thrown around during my orgasm.

I felt Marc shift down to one elbow, and his fingers push the hair aside, and I looked up into that same self-satisfied and self-confident grin. "Are you OK?"

I threw my arms and legs around him, kissed him as hard as I could, and replied, "Oh, FUCK, yes! I've never felt anything like that before!"

Marc smiled again and asked, "Are you ready for me to finish? I'm close."

My heels dug into the base of his ass, pulling him deeper into my still spasming pussy, and begged, "Please, give it to me."

He raised himself up again on his strong arms, and he began to piston in and out. I rolled from orgasm to orgasm, thrashing below his powerful body as he drove into me again and again. His face transitioned from his bemused smile to a determined grimace. This time, it was my turn to look on with a self-satisfied smile as his regular rhythm began to falter, his cock began to swell and pulse, and his eyes opened widely as if in surprise, and then closed tightly as he pushed his pelvis forward.

"Uuuunnnnkkkkrrrgghhhh!" His grunt came from deep within his abdomen as he was overtaken by his orgasm. His neck muscles were taut, and his head was back as I felt his warm cum flooding my still-contracting cunt. His arms gave out, and he fell on my chest, those wonderful abs still contracting rhythmically to keep his cock buried deep in my canal. I could feel that wonderful member still pulsing, three, four, five, six times, creating a tsunami of pleasure engulfing us both.

In my heightened state, Marc felt light on my chest. I caressed the back of his neck with one hand, while rubbing down his back with the other. Beads of sweat rolled down the valley created by the path of his spine. I lightly kissed the side of his neck. When I kissed his ear, he giggled, raised back up on his elbows, and smiled, "Linda, that was incredible! Thank you for coming with me tonight!"

"My pleasure," I replied, "Literally, my pleasure!" and we laughed together, and then he kissed me again, a kiss that I returned enthusiastically. We continued to kiss for several minutes as I felt that stretch caused by that wonderful organ slowly subside within my pussy. As his cock shrank, the flood of cum rolled out around it and created a hot river along my pussy lips, around the base of his cock, and down across my rosebud to create a warm pool on the bed.

Marc stopped and said, "I need to move." As he rolled off, my arms instinctively reached longingly for him as he flopped down on the bed next to me. I couldn't move, but my hand reached over to trail up and down the washboard ripples of his stomach. I could see that wonderful dick flopped across his abdomen pointing toward me, the tip still leaking cum as it continued to deflate to normal size.

"That tickles," he giggled, as he gently grabbed my absent-mindedly stroking fingers. He pulled my arm across his body, and I rolled over to rest my head on his shoulder, pressing my breasts into the side of his chest with my leg reaching across his thigh to pull my still leaking pussy tight against his hip. I could feel his heart beating in his chest. He kissed me on the forehead as we just lay there together, basking in the afterglow.

We laid there for a while as our breathing slowed down and our heart rates returned to normal. Mark stroked my shoulder as I caressed his chest with my free hand. "Thank you for coming with me, Linda. That was wonderful!" I reveled at his compliment.

"Thank you for choosing me. You delivered what you promised on the dance floor. I didn't believe it could feel like that," I replied. "How did I get to be the lucky girl?"

"You were the most beautiful woman in the club tonight," he replied matter-of-factly. "Why would I want to leave with the second best?"

My heart fluttered again that someone like Marc could be attracted to a regular wife and mother of two like me. I felt like I had never received such a grand compliment.