All Comments on 'February Sucks - Leap Night'

by GodivaFan

Sort by:
  • 432 Comments (Page 4)
SimepopSimepopover 2 years ago

Too bad this writer didn’t allow voting, but if so, I couldn’t give the minus 5, this 6 pages of useless drivel so richly deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worst story I have read about this happening I hope Jim Kickss her to the curb and she becomes the slanky slut she seems to want to be I would never touch or even speak to her again

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 2 years ago

Slut should have been kicked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

absolute and total cunt, unfortunately, typical of that sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Both should have been beaten severely, but slowly. Linda should have had a kid's baseball bat driven into her cunt. let them slowly and painfully die. Just before death, look both in the face, laugh and crush their throats...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After something like this, he'd better find ELLEN quickly to take care of his kids and have more babies for him. Linda and asshole need each other or should be beaten slowly or worse...

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

What is really needed is a believable BTB finish, that is the only logical completion

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

So we get all the details of her love and sexual exploits for the Disasterous night for jim. What a slut. Jim best be divorcing this slut. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written from Linda's perspective. How the hell can she even go back to Jim. The only real rationalization for cheating is thinking your will never get caught. In the case of this whole story, there was never that question. Linda, as portrayed in this story really forgot about Jim's feelings completely.

Appreciate the author's attempt to portray Linda's mindset but can't really believe she would not have a few more pangs of guilt.

Still 5 stars for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A mess, that I mainly skimmed. Three stars, where I had entertained two but gave it three.

gsteingsteinabout 2 years ago

The original George Anderson story - February Sucks - is a tantalizing story, and one of the reasons it's tantalizing is because the reader is left to imagine what really happened behind the gates of Marc's mansion. We get to imagine what Linda experienced with the super star. Now Linda writes a letter of confession but we know that all that she experienced with Marc is not in that letter. So, we get to imagine.

GodivaFan tells us what Linda experienced with Marc. Of course we know the rest of the story, Jim does not go along with Linda's explanation that she had the opportunity of a lifetime and she seized that opportunity, because it would only be for one night and afterwards their lives would go back to... normal.

So now we know the beginning, middle and end of Linda's story and we can ponder was her night of seduction, foreplay, and sex worth what it did to her, to Jim, and their children. Seriously, was her one night of being 'Cinderella' worth what she put herself and her family through in the aftermath? Good story. Four and half stars.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

I am guessing that this author is female. I find erotica written by women far more intimate than that written by men. I enjoyed it immensely. The writing is precise, colorful, and quite graphic. I wasn't distracted by editorial mistakes, but there is a few. The story is erotica at its finest: graphic and visceral. I had a difficult time dealing with the subject matter however. Being a man I placed myself in Jim's position. To be humiliated and disrespected like that in public and in front of friends is unforgiveable. She gave no thought to Jim until half way through the night when she thought "In the end, whatever played out in my marriage would have to come tomorrow." This sounds to me like she is saying: "Oh Well, Whatever." Talk about men thinking with their little head, what do women think with? She feels that she deserves this? What does Jim deserve? Certainly better than she gave.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

After a night like that how can she ever be satisfied with Jim again? Is this just the beginning of many more cheating nights? Being a man I am sure that Jim feels inadequate, unloved, humiliated, and disrespected. I don't see their relationship ever recovering. If it does it will never be the loving trusting relationship is once was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

What a load of crap. You were trying to justify the cheating as a good thing, it never is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jim waited as she got out of the car and then tossed a hand grenade and laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What story?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

I find that I don’t give a fuck about her side of the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow she is worthless!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I am Not surprised that there is No rating system for this story. I am sorry, all this is is a "blow by blow" of her slutty rendesvous with Mark. I wanted to here how Jim dealt with her inner slut. I guess that I'm going to have to write my own story. LOL I can't spell, compose organize or anything. It will be different. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well tried...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars

I apologize in advance, but I'm more of a self-taught English speaker

I can understand why your work has caused a lot of negativity. However, understanding does not make such actions any less stupid.

I can support Jim in this story and I think he should divorce Linda. The woman's behavior already speaks of a lack of empathy, so she has gone a long way towards becoming a sociopath.

I think a lot of people are justifiably pissed off by your work because it focuses on Linda's transgression. Every man has had a story in his teenage years, at university or in adult life, when we liked some woman, but she preferred the funnier/smarter/beautiful/rich. Everyone has such a story. This is why Jim's problems are so understandable, although not on such a scale, but we can empathize with him.

Because of this, Linda becomes an even more hated character. In the original story, and in the alternate stories, she is almost always a rather superficial, self-absorbed woman. You reveal this even more in your work. Your work should be added to the original, because it emphasizes Linda's false perception of reality, her fantasy of one day. I especially liked that your character thinks that her husband will be happy with the new tricks the wife has learned with her lover. She really does not even have an idea about the meanness of her act.

It's unpleasant to read, but unlike other works, it reveals Linda and the characters more than all sorts of revenge, consultations and so on. I have read many of them and hardly remember. It’s a little interesting whether it’s reconciliation or a break, but I read it and forgot it. However, I remember yours.

I appreciate your hard work and diligence. You approached writing from a different angle, albeit unpopular, but of great value through dozens of works about beating Mark or applying with Linda.

I hope the reaction of the majority did not kill your desire to write. I hope you write many original works or equally unusual sequels to well-known existing ones.

I wish you success in your future activities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Oh hey honey. Whats that? You love me and this doesn’t change anything because it was just one time. That’s nice. Anyways, While you were out fucking Marc, I got to have a threesome with two chicks much hotter then you and way better in bed. Look, here are the pics too prove it. don’t expect much sex from me anymore. Not after you ripped my heart out.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1* - not even close to being good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This really sucked. It was not a story. It was an overblowen account of a whores night with a full grown sack of shit ball player. One sticking bitch with one total asshole. Whats to like unless you are a lowlife cheating whore, or a sorry piece of shit ruining marriges lowlife asshole.

sorry, but a 1 was the best i could do.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

This just reinforces the fact that divorce ts the only solution

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 2 years ago
I Loved this story . . .

I Loved this story - lot's of others didn't AND I'm a BtB kind of guy. So some observations:

This is a story, it's not real - Many of you are getting stuck into the author when actually you should get stuck in the character Linda. Godivafan has put us into the mind of Linda. The character presented is a complete self-centred sociopath. The character is completely without redemption.

Remember what is both IN the story and what is NOT in the story - Character Linda hardly gives any thought to her husband Jim, especially as she's heading off to get fucked for the first time. In the original story Jim was going through absolute agony. In this story Linda is having a great time and just doesn't care about her husband at all. What a complete selfish bitch. Linda doesn't really think of Jim until she gets closer to heading home.

Character Linda is presented as an absolute sociopathic bitch - Linda compares the young virile Marc with her older husband. Jim, her husband has spent his youth dedicated to her, he's no longer young strong and virile - he spent it looking after her. The hotel room night was a chance Linda and Jim could really 'let go' sexually and make as much noise as they like, walk around naked around in the suite and Jim could be a different lover - but she doesn't give him the chance. ALSO, in a healthy sexual relationship BOTH people are responsible for the quality of the sex. Character Linda assumes that her lover, Marc or Jim, is supposed to make love TO her, is supposed to FUCK her. She's a lazy lover, just expects to suck a little then lay there - if the sex isn't any good then Linda is equally responsible.

The character Marc - Linda asks "When did you start picking up women with their husbands there?" Marc describes his attitude completely ignoring the damage he does. Linda gets a serve here too - Somehow, I wasn't offended by Marc's game. I had a flash of guilt that I wasn't as strong as the first wife he tried, but I was still flattered that he chose me out of a room full of beautiful women.

She knows she is less faithful than other women but doesn't care - a completely unfaithful woman.

So Godivafan has presented a Linda character that is a complete bitch so please stop paying out Godivafan and focus on the character Linda.

GodivaFanGodivaFanalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I feel like Lucy when Schroeder finally played Jingle Bells. “THAT’S IT!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a slut, worthless as a mother, and a piece of garbage human being you wrote.

Marc, well, he needs put down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She became a fucking whore, slut. Jim needs to go nuclear on her fucking ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An appalling mutation of the Garden of Eden, the inner experience of a narcissist is a hostile desert filled with voracious need and fear but devoid of all compassion or nurture. It is normal to respond with revulsion when we encounter something hideously deformed, such as Linda's psychic structure. That type of stimulus elicits a primal cascade sequence In the area of our brain that controls our reflexive responses to a perceived threat. Instantly, and without consciousness thought, we prepare ourselves to face danger...to fight or flee depending on which we perceive will provide our greatest likelihood of survival. We become hyperalert, hyperreactive, intrusive, impulsive, accusatory, demanding and far more prone than our baseline set point to use violence rather than reason in an effort to resolve conflict. Until we have insight into this process, however, we may only vaguely perceive that we are angry and anxious.

With that in mind, I find it fascinating to read the comments this submission has elicited. They are the written manifestations of LW readers having their amygdalae powerfully activated. They are proof that GodivaFan succeeded in her goal of immersing us in what it means to be Linda. When the photograph of the monster puts us in fear for our lives, it is all too common that we attack the photographer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seriously??? You give your adaptation - long as it was - & then you can't write what you see as Jim's reaction, but returning to the original? Not no, but fuck no!!! Hopefully Jim either becomes nuclear on Linda upon her return, or disappears with the kids for a few days, but writing a short note telling her.

Marc's a gentleman? Maybe to Linda, who gave him her body. But not to any of the husbands that he took their wives. Including Jim, natch. The famous scumbag needs to be taught a lesson. And Linda, on what's to be their special night, she does this. Actually, any time that she would've done this to her husband. Only 1 night? That night... & the next 1/2 day, ruined a marriage. She's shown what the slut she now is.

Along with that, Marc feels entitled & doesn't seem to care about the damage that he causes relationships/ marriages. As long as he gets his. Like I wrote, a scumbag.

I felt the writing of the night/ morning between Linda & Marc was much too long- then, I'm mainly disliking these long stories unless there's a cause for the length of them, which I don't feel this one has. Again, the author doesn't conclude HER story, but shifts back to the original. Again, NO. 2 stars Iif there was a rating) -- Bob

oldguy1oldguy1almost 2 years ago

rubbish couldn't even give an ending of your own. weak writer, weak story. the lack of having a reaction from Jim sucks all year not just on February.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this was a story of a man and his wife I would call it amazing, beautiful and what the physical side of marital love should be.

This is a story of infidelity and a wife who would leave love to be a slut. It is sickening, ugly and downright Disgusting.

Rated as well written it is a 5. If adultery disgusts you it is a minus 10.

Reader beware, and choose to read or skip wisely.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryGalmost 2 years ago

Wow no regrets no thoughts of her husband just me me me. It was well written but still a pile of shit as to what she did and where her mind was.

SyzyguySyzyguyalmost 2 years ago

An insightful description of Linda's "night and a bit" with Marc. I'm not sure about the exhibitionism (or the staying power) but I think that you explore Linda's self-centredness and lack of any trace of guilt very effectively. Quite apart from the impact on Jim, there is no way that Linda will ever be satisfied in bed again after what she has just experienced. She doesn't know it yet, but she has destroyed her own happiness, her own future, in the process.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Commentariat seems to have missed several points:

.

1) It's just a story. Linda, Marc, Jim, and supporting cast exist solely in the writer's imagination and the readers' minds. No people were injured in the writing, and hopefully only a few in the reading.

.

2) What if Linda—instead of a sociopath, psychopath, or just plain old loathsome slut—is a normal housewife unable to resist an inexplicable, overwhelming sexual attraction to Marc? Quite a few LW stories have featured such a thing (no, not the Martian Slut Ray), although usually as prelude to a happy ending.

.

3) The story is written very well. Why judge the author's skill by whether you like the characters or the plot? "Helter Skelter" about the Charles Manson murder spree and Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood" about the random murder of a family of four in Kansas were best sellers and highly rated by critics and readers alike.

.

4) During her debauchery, Linda doesn't show a lack of concern about how much Jim will be hurt, she just doesn't think about him at all. She has managed to totally compartmentalize this experience from the rest of her life. Remember in "Gone With the Wind" how Scarlett avoided any concern about the future: "I'll think about that tomorrow. Tomorrow is another day."

.

5) Did I say it's only a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was absolute waste of time. The sex wasn't explained in such graphic detail because it's irrelevant. The aftermath is the important part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't like the story. In fact I hated it. But it was extremely well-written. The fact that many of us hated reading about Linda's pleasure at the cost of Jim's pain does not in any way negate the quality of the writer's skill or his theme, which is that such things can happen in a marriage. That the ending may not turn out to be a happy one does not mean the author's message is not a true one. He explains why an otherwise good and loyal woman might be tempted to throw off her values for a night. It happens in life and it is appropriate for a writer of fiction to explore that facet of the real world. I don't see where to rate it. Despite my negative reaction to the plot and to Marc and Linda, I would definitely give it a five.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

Wow, almost six full pages of hardcore sex with the highlights (and low lights) of about 50 other stories. For the pure porn value, it was pretty darn good but going in the face of all the other versions, it offered nothing but showing the wife in the poorest light, and, if anything, the wife returned home as a used up blow-up doll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This wasn’t even a good stroke story🤬. She’s just a bitch that wanted and got her night of sex. She needs to suffer ALOT for dropping Jim the way she did! She at the least had the balls to tell him herself and not leave that to her bitchy friend Dee! As Captain Hook says…..BAD FORM, BAD FORM🤬🤬🤬

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have hit her with the skillet, then go after Marc like he did and kill him, too. The whore and her master

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No ending. Just lots of sex. No thought for husband and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCKING AWFUL!!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
By far

The worse of all the sequels it shows complete contempt and disrespect by her for her husband and marriage.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I have to agree with others, Linda did not think of her husband at all during her night of passion.

SLUT.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Hey did you hide the rating system cz you're afraid of getting a very low rating?

Can you do me favor and give some Cyanide?

I don't wanna see this much pathetic bullshit any more. My eyes are bleeding. Though i didn't read it. I knwo what is in it.

Please don't write anymore and spare us some heartache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened to the rating? It's one thing to start after the original author's startup, but then, if you're going to write, FINISH THE FUCKING STORY!!! Why else did you even write this, which I felt was much toooooo long, if you're going to leave it half assed? Perhaps that's why you don't want a rating on this story. I'd give it a 1. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. So this was basically a play by play fantasy, of what the author presumes happened on Linda’s “ special day”. It always amazes me, that someone not only would write such garbage, but would assume the rest of us are interested in reading it. Here is a news flash- Fucking IS fucking. Little birds do not fly out of her pussy, and sing. And assuming she even had a shred of conscience, there is no way she enjoys this, due to her guilt. Kinda like watching a porn, where the woman is made air tight. She degrades herself for money. Linda, in this story, degraded herself for something that didn’t exist, the perfect coupling. And in return, she gave up the most priceless thing in her life, a husband who cherished her, and a good, stable life. Any story that tries to glorify, or trivialize what she did, is complete and utter rubbish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We were quite appalled by the complete delusional fantasy of part of the whole story. This was so much more like a complete porn exposé than anything else worthwhile!

There is no way this crap should have ever been referenced to the awesome George Andersen story!

Just write your female slut whore porn and keep it at that. Why bother to try and draw in readers by inferring that it actually had some reference to something more!

We wasted our time even bothering with this. Please don't make an effort to mislead potential reader in the future. Honest counts.

If you want to write about horny couples getting their orgasm's off with their fantasy porn, go for it, but with sincerity and honesty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you start a story, you should finish it. Why bother.

GodivaFanGodivaFanover 1 year agoAuthor

I did finish the story. Please read my other sequel to the story: February Sucks - Aftermath

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm trying to understand why you felt a need to give Linda's blow by blow sexual thoughts and actions throughout her special night but the real drama her is what happened to her husband throughout this time. The end of the story could have been written in a paragraph with him shooting her, or Marc, or himself, or maybe just holding out the proverbial manilla envelope, or Jim walking out the door, or her viewing the hurt in his eyes and feeling some level of shame. But gloating on her infidelity?

GodivaFanGodivaFanover 1 year agoAuthor

I was trying to process the effects of GA’s story on me. I thought about the story and read it multiple times before I wrote a word. In GA’s story, Jim and Linda reconciled after the final dancing incident. I wanted to write a story that looked at what the results of that outcome might look like. That is what I tried to write first, and when I eventually finished that, it was my other sequel, February Sucks - Aftermath. But I struggled to write that story because I couldn’t stop wondering what GA left out of that night, or, more specifically, what Linda was hiding. I knew that would affect Linda’s mindset.

-

So, I set aside “Aftermath” and started working in earnest on “Leap Night.” It did give me the opportunity to try to write blatant erotica, but it also let me see what Linda experienced — what she couldn’t tell Jim — so I could get inside Linda’s mind.

-

People keep asking why I didn’t change GA’s ending to something more satisfying? The point was to help me reconcile that ending, so I COULDN’T change it. That ending was the point.

-

Others did fine jobs providing alternative endings, but that wasn’t the goal behind either of my stories.

GodivaFanGodivaFanover 1 year agoAuthor

A follow up point. I didn’t address Jim’s sufferings during this same time interval because I thought GA had adequately addressed Jim’s story. I wanted to explore Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It never occurred to her that any of those folks on the boats or in the cove might be paparazzi or even just plain old Joe about to get famous by posting pics to the internet?

Wouldn't that do wonders for her future with Jim (assuming she even had a future) when those pics come bouncing back in years to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck her point of view the whore ass would skid down the sidewalk

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

And then Jim punched her in the face, knocked her down, walked outside, and emptied a magazine thru the windshield of Marc's vehicle.

Why glorify a cheating, slutty whore this way?

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 year ago

I hated that you made St Linda to be such a likable individual. Personally, I hated her and her attitude that her attitude that her problem would be greater than Jim’s. It was a trivial matter to her-no biggy to her. So what, if half the civilized world was videoing her through windows. It was bad enough she so thoroughly disrespected him and cucked him. This little experience will never be far from his mind and Jim will never totally recover. I had to skip the sex because I couldn’t stand the entitlement that Linda exhibited. If Linda had been my wife, the locks would have been changed and her shit would be piled on the driveway - most likely covered with piss, shit or gasoline. You made the story seem like no big deal and I tremendously dislike what and how you wrote but then, I suspect you are a woman and deep down, you would have liked to do it also. I didn’t have the option to vote but since there are no Zeros, it wouldn’t have helped. Normally, at this point, for a good story I would tell you to “keep up the good work” but I can’t say that. I would ask you to consider the effect your story will have on the readers and from what I read below, you failed to produce anything of redeeming social value. I read below that you thought GA had addressed Jim’s destruction at Linda’s hand. The proper word here to describe Linda’s attitude is hubris. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A modern women exercising her advantages under the law. Vile.

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 1 year ago

Yeah Linda fucking sucks.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

This really did nothing for the original story. It just eroticized the sex scene. While I agreed with the forward and desire to get more of the wife point of the night this did little to none of that.

And sorry but trying to eroticize means not ruining the flow and heat of the moment with superfluous detail

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 1 year ago

linda is just an imature spoilt, selfish slut, it's alright to have fantasy fucks before marriage but when you are married with 2 kids, those days are over. they call this loving wives, but in reality it's anything but

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

What a waste! Who cares about six pages of her slutting? It's the conflict and the resolution that's interesting, and left that out.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

No good divorce a certainty

TajfaTajfaabout 1 year ago

What a horror of a human being you describe. Self centred narcissist who has nothing but contempt for her husband and family. Its bad enough when anyone cheats but to do it in the way described makes her pond dwelling scum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate Linda even more than I did before. But your writing is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a good ending. I feel I wasted my time reading about nothing but Linda's wonderful sex. Where was the resolution with her husband.. well written but not well thought out. The story lacked a suitable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not the worst retelling, just next to worst

114FSO114FSO12 months ago

What a Self Centered Bitch of a Cunt. Like most women of modern times. They wanted the Equal Rights, yet the husband gets fucked if he doesn't roll to their demands. Fuck them all, Burn their worthless female parts, and treat such females as the Worthless Cunts they are. The Age of Entitlement. They get what they want, no repurcussions, they get the kids, the house, the money, Child support, Alimony, and the freedom to fuck whomever they want while the husband gets fucked over by the system. Yes I am one of those fucked over men. Yes I paid everything I was ordered to. Yes my kids chose to live with me and I still paid while she fucked her boyfriend and several married men. All without any accountability. Yes I was labeled as useless, and couldn't hold onto a wife. Just another statistic according to the Women's Liberation Front of Fuck the man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The likely real ending on her return: a dark, empty house as hubby left and took the kids with him. Maybe a note on the kitchen table with the wedding bands saying "I'll be calling you soon through my lawyer." No spouse would just be waiting at home for a triumphal return after that colossal disrespect. No one, man or woman, are wired that way. Or I would hope not. The original story is a kind of Rorschach test for the reader anyway and leads the reader to flights of imagination which wouldn't happen in reality. Minor kids of not. But those wild flights of fancy have certainly been productive and even entertaining.

katiegirl212katiegirl21211 months ago

Thank you for giving the female perspective!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of the worst interpretation of one of the most awful story on the cheating/cuck theme. And it's curious that the evaluation system on this fem fantasy is disabled. Useless.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

From wife to whore in four songs…,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If women really feel that they could do something like that. Then they should not bother to come home. They just need to go on the street and sell it. To go with a stranger and know he sleep with lots of other and not know what you may bring home to someone you say you love. I know if you left me I would never forgive and be out of the house before you returned.

RePhilRePhil11 months ago

Talked to some of the other readers on the chat and seems we all agree the sex scene was absolutely hilarious. I had tears in my eyes. The best part was it wasn’t meant to be. Thanks for the laugh 3 stars

mfbridgesmfbridges11 months ago

I liked the fact that we know how the sex went. I'm sad that she hardly thought about her husbasnd till the end. But I guess that's a cheating wife functions, she can't be thinking about her husband and family when she or he cheats. I wish sometime the husband would be quiet and just pretend to go along with her cucking him. Then get even down the road.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

As much as I enjoyed your other sequel to this story, I am totally disgusted with this one. I didn’t think it possible to hate Linda any more than I did after reading the original, but you increased my hatred a hundredfold. There is a special place in Hell reserved for this Linda, and Jim should have put her there.

VanescaVanesca11 months ago

A beautiful woman who has neither discretion nor modesty is like a fine gold ring in a feral hog's snout! [paraphrase of an ancient proverb.]

Linda may descend into chronic depression when her little children return from school and ask her, "Mommy, why are the kids at school bullying us and calling you a notorious slut. They say their parents told them never to play with us because our mother is a slut and a harlot. Mommy are you a slut? What is a harlot? They say football players fuck you! What does 'fuck' mean? I don't want to go to school anymore" .... a few days later....."Mommy, we went to James and Cathy's house to play. Their mommy said we can't play with them anymore because of something you did. [crying] Mommy, what is 'a-dull-terry'? Why is everybody mad at us because of what you did wrong. Can't you just say you're sorry Please? Is that why Daddy left us?"

Kudos to the author

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Utter rubbish, you've added absolutely nothing but salacious nonsense to the story while failing to provide any answer or clue as to why Linda behaved as she did. Quite sad and pathetic - "I felt like I could make choices again, as if he'd released me or something." - So you can write pages on pointless unrealistic sex where the protagonists can't stop themselves from repeatedly orgasming, but you can't figure out any credible insight into why someone would do that not too their husband, but in front of them.

Read the original, and the foreword that describes the conversation that led to the imagining of the story. It was very clear that the main woman that said yes was fully motivated not only to do it if the opportunity came up but that she'd also felt that she was in a position to make her husband be ok with it happening. Even the original story didn't make out that it was some sort of mental aberration, yes it might have been an ill thought out set of choices, but Linda was fully aware of what she was doing, her problem was that she couldn't recognise that there were going to be consequences to her actions.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Oh what aLOT of descriptions, I don’t think I have read such a detailed account on here, it’s different as it’s from the women’s point of view, did I like it?

I'm not sure, I can’t put my finger on why I have doubts about how much I like it, wish I could.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

What? Can’t vote? Good thing, I didn’t much like it. I skimmed over much of the sex scenes, looking for the aftermath or the fall out. Then it ended. I had already read georgeanderson’s version. I wanted your ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finish the damn story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think the problem with the story is that you put so much sex and satisfaction, and aggression and potential dis-satisfaction with her life than any story I've read. It's so unsettling to know that she has enjoyed herself so much that any love and passion that she shared with Mark is going to be a letdown with her husband. She is in no way contrite, only selfish and there really needs to be an accounting. So it you were going after anger by the reader, you have succeeded. Is your story well-written? Yes. Is it causing a lot of emotion in the reader? yes.

We already felt those raw feelings when GA wrote the pre-cursor to the story that told of women whose one night of passion was worth more than their marriage. Consequently I would like to hear your take on the aftermath, if not, the story was a failure for me.

012Say012Say8 months ago

I would have given this a five, as it is very well done. I get the negative comments, but do not agree. The problem is the story has an awful premise. A person who would leave a date, let alone a spouse, is not worth knowing. That said, if you hate the premise, read another story.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

I tend to agree with last commenter. But 5 stars for all the work and pondering that went into this epic episode of this story. The more I think about it, the ONLY PROPER response to Linda's humiliation is for Jim to shoot them both when they return. The utter complete and total disrespect for Jim when Linda just left with Marc earns them both a .230 grain .45acp bullet to the Noggin in my book. But doubtful Lit would permit that so, more and more hurtful humiliation by the cold hearted Linda destroys her marriage once again. Thanks, Buster2U

JRandyJJRandyJ8 months ago

I see you removed the ability of the readers to rate the story. Don't think a play by play of the whore's fuckfest with dipshit is necessary. 1 Star

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Lord help me, but I agree with Buster2U in his latest comment ordinarily, I would hesitate to harm a woman, but the Linda portrayed in this particular sequel is not human in any part. Since she is a demon, she would receive the same treatment as the great temptor Marc. Where I differ with Buster, is that I favor my Sig 10 mm with 180 grain hollow point ammunition. No “noggins” would be harmed, just both of Marc’s knees and one of Linda’s. Marc’s career is over and he’s a rich cripple for life. Linda will remember her lover with a long recovery and then a disfigured leg. I’ll get 3 hots and a cot for a couple years, well known as the man who put Marc LaValliere down.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was hoping that one of the writers would have Jim come out of the house and confront asshole. Aggravate asshole enough to make him lose his anger and swing at Jim and then Jim would beat the shit out of him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolute trash what did this story achieve? Nothing. Pointless waste of time.

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

Not my kind of story.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat7 months ago

Absolutely awful … the most I could manage was a light skim read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupid stupid stupid. Finish the damn story.

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Time to put the pen down. Don’t feel bad, not everyone is cut out to be a writer in the likes of JPB, Blackrandi or the other top scribes

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Should have quit while you were ahead

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your writing is excellent. It's well thought out, it's more feasible than virtually any of the Feb. Sucks stories. It's one of the best thought out, laid out, sequentially laid out than most of the others. But now after making the main character not just a cuck, but you've trampled over everything he holds close, you end the story. So it's really unsatisfying. Your want to make us think? You have. You want to make some of us really angry? You have. Some of the best LV stories are those that put the MC in a state where things can't get worse. They make him a cuck, they run him over with a car. They make him have a heart attack. They take away his kids. They take him money, his job, his freedom. But there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. You made his wife out to be the least sympathetic person there could be, so there is no getting back, there's no saving the marriage, theres no counseling going to save this. And then when she has to tell him all this in a letter, you're going to destroy him so he may never get back. If he does, it may take not just years, but decades. So your writing is really good, I hope you keep on. But give the guy some hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGodivaFan@GodivaFan
I am a long-time reader that was inspired to finish my first stories by GeogeAnderson's "February Sucks." I enjoy the writing, but COVID has made my professional life more difficult, so finding time to finish more stories is at a premium. I am a big fan of writers that really...